剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
No. These are... these are different.
探员们
Detectives.
联调局给我们发来了完整的调查报告
The FBI have provided us with their completed report.
很有趣 值得一看
Interesting stuff, quite the read.
-他们很善良地分享给了我们 -善良
- Very nice of them to pass it on. - "Nice"?
他们本来就应该协助我们
I mean, seeing as they're supposed to be here to help us,
难道不是必须与我们分享吗
don't they sort of have to loop us in?
即使是这样
Well, even if they did,
我还是会说他们善良 但这个案子
I would still say it was nice, but, in this case,
严格来说 不是必须
technically, no, they don't
因为是他们在指挥调查
since they are leading the investigation.
这不是他们的管辖权范围
It's not their jurisdiction.
但是是他接的电♥话♥
But he did answer the phone.
这是我们的镇子 我们的人
It's our town, it's our people,
所以是我们的工作
it's our job.
随你怎么说
Be that as it may,
米尔特给你们每个人布置了任务
Milt has assignments for each of you,
他还需要一个人和他一起行动
and he has asked to have someone team up with him.
我
Me.
逗我呢
Seriously?
是因为他的美臀吗
Is it because of the booties?
还是因为那些手指泡芙
Is this because of the éclair?
明明我也买♥♥过一模一样的
'Cause I brought the same damn éclair.
拉斯 拉斯
Russ. Russ.
-干嘛 -冷静点
- What? - Calm down.
他点名要你
He requested you.
什么
What?
你
You.
为什么是我
Why me?
他们说你很厉害
They told me you were good.
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
他们告诉你我是个烦人精
They told you I was a pain in the ass.
到底为什么是我
So why me?
我相信自己的直觉
I trust my gut.
你的直觉
Your gut?
是的
That's right.
所以你没有...
Okay, so there was no, um....
没有认真地思考过
there was no actual thought process?
没有实际分♥析♥过吗
No actual analysis?
我让手下做了一个本地所有
I had my office compile a list of everyone with a local address
曾被指控过制毒 藏♥毒♥
who's ever been charged with dealing or possession
-或因毒入院治疗的人名单 -我的天
or has been hospitalized - with drug-related issues. - Oh, my.
-数据量很大 -好吧 名单上有一个
- Yeah, it's extensive. - Well, there's one name
是你值得调查的
on this list that you need to talk to.
就是那两个被害人的分销商
That's the two victims' main distributor.
他知道他们的交易
He's the guy who knows their business.
-很好 是谁 -我也不知道
- Great. Which name is that? - I have no idea.
但我肯定有人知道是谁
But I'm sure there are some people who know who he is.
但问题是 这个名单上所有人
But the problem is, is everybody on this list
什么都不会告诉你
is gonna tell you exactly... nothing.
我不知道
I don't know.
以我的经验 信任是相互的
In my experience, when you trust people, they-they trust you.
你真的和人打过交道吗
Have you actually met people?
阿格纽探员 你有什么建议
So, Detective Agnew, what do you suggest?
我不相信信任
I don't believe in trusting people.
我相信收买♥♥人
I believe in paying people.
我不告密
I'm not a snitch.
你就叫告密者特迪
Your name is Teddy the Snitch.
我的名字不是告密者特迪
My name is not Teddy the Snitch.
是啊 但我们那么叫你
Yeah, but we call you that.
而且理由相当充分
And we call you that for a good reason.
因为你叫特迪 而且我们付钱让你告密
Because your name is Teddy and we pay you to snitch.
你把我们一路带到这里 哪个是他
You brought us all the way out here. Which one is he?
特迪
Teddy,
如果你觉得不舒服
if you're not comfortable,
没有关系
it's okay.
当真吗
Seriously?
矮个子的西班牙裔
The short Hispanic.
他们都是西班牙裔
They're all Hispanic.
才不是 你种族歧视
No, they're not. That's racist.
那怎么种族歧视了
How is that racist?
-他们就是 -我确定右边那个是波斯人
- They are. - I'm pretty sure the one on the right is Persian.
-不 他不是 -不 他不是
- No, he's not... - No, he's not...
随便了 奥马尔是那个穿阿玛尼衬衫的矮个
Whatever. It's Omar, the short dude in the Armani shirt.
那个穿阿玛尼的
Armani shirt right there.
什么
What?
我觉得你走运
I think you get lucky.
不是因为信任别人
Not because you trust people,
而是因为你长得帅 伙计
but because you're just really good-looking, man.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
但大家了解你之后
But then, as people get to know you,
我觉得你就不会再幸运了
I think you get very unlucky.
所以你沦落到了巴特克里
Which is how you ended up here in Battle Creek,
而不是华盛顿或纽约 哪怕底特律
and not Washington or New York or even Detroit.
-我去我能发挥作用的地方 -是吗
- I go where I can help. - Oh, yeah?
奥马尔 打扰一下
Omar, excuse me.
我们有几个问题想问你
We have a couple questions for you.
当然了 长官
Of course, officers.
我很高兴能在任何方面帮助到...
I'm always eager to please and assist in any way...
加油 伙计 快跑
Go, man! Go!
快跑 奥马尔
Run, Omar!
等等
Please.
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you some questions.
停下 他相信你
Stop! He trusts you.
干得漂亮
Good work.
我只是在询问这几位
I'm just, uh, questioning these guys.
穿这样的鞋你怎么跑的
How do you run in those shoes?
我有个非常棒的鞋匠
Oh, I have an excellent cobbler.
什么
What?
做鞋的人 他做的鞋非常棒
Shoemaker. He's an excellent shoemaker.
好了 起来吧
All right, up.
-我来吧 伙计 -我知道什么是鞋匠
- I got it, boys. - I know what a cobbler is.
真不可思议
He's unbelievable.
我们知道你为但丁·贝隆工作
We know you work for Danté Peron.
没听说过这人
Never heard of him.
也许是...你知道的
Maybe I'll, you know,
在脸书上加了好友 好一起出去玩什么的
friend him on Facebook, and we can hang out, and...
他死了 伙计
He's dead, homeboy.
怎么会
How?
脑袋中了一枪的不良反应
He had a negative reaction to a bullet going through his head.
天啊
Oh, God.
你最后跟他或是贾文·斯马特说话是什么时候
When was the last talk you spoke to him or Gavin Smart?
贾文吗
Gavin?
是的
Yup.
天啊
Oh, God.
你要坚强
You have to be strong.
米尔顿 省省吧 好吗
Hey, Milton, give it a rest, okay?
这娃是个毒贩
Kid's a drug dealer.
我做了违法的事 就该死吗
I do something illegal, I deserve to die?
你刺伤了他 他不流血吗
When you prick him, does he not bleed?
你不是当真的吧
Did not just say that.
到底什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
奥马尔
Hey, Omar,
明天再哭 好吗
you can cry tomorrow, okay?
现在我们需要知道但丁的供货商
But right now we need the names of Danté's suppliers
还有其他可能卖♥♥给你毒品的人
and anyone else who might have sold drugs to you,
特别是那些在侵占他的地盘的人
especially anybody who was infringing on his territory.
去死吧
Go to hell.
去死吗 小子
Go to hell? Mijo,
你被抓住时兜里有六袋毒品
you got caught with six rocks in your pocket.
到底是什么让你觉得
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表