剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
这里 能看到很多人
In this place, you meet a lot of people
比起如今该有更好的结果
who deserve better than what they've gotten.
我真的搞砸了
I screwed up, like, really bad.
那我猜你被停职了 请进
Well, I assume you were suspended. Come on in.
一起打游戏吧
I'll set the player for two.
要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, uh, no, thank you.
爱德华·弗洛斯的妻子来了
Okay, uh, so, Edward Floss' wife came in,
她哭花了粉底
and she cried right through her foundation.
她流眼泪的时候我看见她的粉底下面
When the tear fell down I saw that underneath her foundation
用了一层遮瑕
she had applied a concealer.
黄色底的遮瑕
With a yellow base.
好吧 听着很重要的样子
All right... that sounds really important.
拉斯 她那个肤色的女人
Russ, no woman with her skin tone
不会用黄底色遮瑕的
would use a yellow-based concealer
除非是想淡化蓝色
unless she was trying to offset blue.
比如遮盖淤青
Like... covering up a bruise.
你觉得弗洛斯打她吗
Oh, you think Floss hit her?
对 而且不止一次
Yeah, and not just once.
她的妆化得很好
I mean, her makeup was, like, good.
她这个妆容
I mean, this is, this is someone who
比那种随便化的妆
has become way more sophisticated
要精致老练得多
than just slapping on some cover-up.
好吧 那么动机有了
All right, well, so, uh, there's, uh, there's a motive.
但定罪要的可不止化妆这一项
But it's gonna take more than makeup techniques to prove it.
好吧 她的丈夫有个婚戒
Okay, so her husband had this wedding ring--
是古董掐丝的...
it was an antique filigree...
我又听不懂了
Lost me again.
是非常特别的图案 好吗
It's a really specific pattern, okay?
她的遮瑕涂在右半边脸
And the makeup was on the right side of her face,
也就是说可能是被他左拳打的
which means she was probably hit with his left fist.
或许会有块淤青
And that could mean that there's a bruise pattern
正好匹配爱迪的戒指
which would be an exact match to Eddie's ring.
很好
All right.
好 很好
Good, that's great.
那我们找到她 擦掉她的妆
So, we, um, we find her, we wipe off the makeup...
我就是这里搞砸了
This is the part where I screwed up.
几天以前
Okay, um, a few days ago,
她问我要回她丈夫的戒指
she asked me for her husband's ring back.
霍莉 那是证据 你不能给
Holly, th-that's evidence, you can't do that.
我知道 我也说了
I know, I told her that, okay?
但她哭了 看起来好伤心 我...
But she cried and seemed so sad, and I...
当时戒指看起来没什么用
the ring seemed so irrelevant to us.
所以我改口了
So... I-I changed my mind.
好吧 这个我替你解决
Okay, I'm gonna take care of this for you.
怎么解决 你被停职了
How? You're suspended.
没错
Exactly.
我不是警♥察♥了 不需要搜查令
I'm not a cop anymore, I don't need a warrant.
我闯进她家 找到戒指
I'll break into the house, I'll find the ring,
偷过来 悄悄放回证物里去
I'll steal it, I'll slip it back into evidence where it belongs.
拉斯 她把戒指戴在脖子上
Russ, she's wearing it around her neck.
好吧
Okay, um...
拉斯 我觉得只有一个办法了
Russ, I really think there's only one way here.
相信米尔特
Trust Milt.
你好 拉塞尔
Hey there, Russell.
真高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我重新审问了遗孀
So, I re-interviewed the widow,
不幸没什么进展
which was unfortunately not helpful,
但我的确开始...
but I did start the process of...
你干嘛那样盯着我
Why are you staring at me like that?
爱德华没去过麦克法兰的仓库
Edward never went to McFarland's warehouse.
他是在自己仓库的糖浆罐里淹死的
He was drowned in a vat of syrup in his own sugar shack.
他妻子杀的他
His wife did it.
他原来虐待她
He was abusing her.
你怎么证明
Do you have proof?
没有法律记录 但有很多住院记录
No legal records but plenty of hospital records.
从"马上摔下来"断了肋骨
Broken ribs from "falling off a horse",
在"冰上滑了一跤"嘴巴缝了八针
eight stitches in the lip from "slipping on the ice".
那还只是过去半年的
And that's just in the last six months.
我们没搜过他自己的棚屋
We never searched his own sugar shack
因为从没怀疑过她
because she was never a suspect
她也说他从不回家
and she said that he never came home.
我跟你保证你在那找到的糖浆
I guarantee you that the syrup you find there
会吻合他肺里的糖浆
will match the syrup in his lungs.
我...我去找报社
I'll, uh, I'll go alert the papers
让他们准备好你的新闻照片
so they can get your photo ready.
你怎么想到的这条线索
W-Where did you come up with this theory?
不能说
Can't tell you that.
你想花钱买♥♥我开口吗
You're gonna pay me for a tip?
停你职的是巴特克里警局 不是联调局
You were suspended from the BCPD, not the FBI.
我是在请你当顾问
I'm hiring you as a consultant.
我们该一起破这案子
We should do this thing together.
就给一块吗
For a dollar?
你们慢慢看吧
Take as much time as you need.
我回屋打包去了
I have to get back to packing,
我准备卖♥♥掉这里
I'm getting ready to sell the place.
太多不好的回忆了
Too many bad memories.
说得有理 因为回忆里很大一部分
That makes sense since a lot of those bad memories
是你丈夫在毒打你
are of your husband beating you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你以为自己爱他
I know you think you loved him.
但那不是爱
But that isn't love.
没哪个女人值得为这种男人
No woman should ever feel like she has to cover
去掩饰
for a man like that.
不管你们以为知道什么
Whatever you think you know...
都结束了
It's over.
他不在了
He's gone.
你可以不用害怕
So, you can stop being scared
也不用替他掩饰了
and you can stop covering for him.
坦白吧 尼萨
Come clean, Neysa.
法官会酌情从轻判决的
The judge will go easy on you given the circumstances.
你们说的没一个是真的
None of this is true.
真♥相♥就是
Here's the truth.
你受够了忍♥气吞声
You were sick and tired of being a victim.
对吗
Right?
爱迪回到家 喝醉了
So, Eddie came home, he got drunk,
打了你
and he hit you.
而你有生以来第一次 尼萨
And for the very first time in your life, Neysa,
你还手了
you hit him back.
就在这个房♥间
Right here in this room.
你从架子上抄起个东西 砸向他的头
You grabbed something off a shelf, you hit him in the head.
他跌进了桶里
He fell into the vat.
然后你慌了
And then when you got scared
怕他会报复
of-of what he might do in retaliation,
把他的头按进了糖浆里 直到他一动不动
you held his head under the syrup until he stopped moving,
这样他再也没办法
so he could never, ever...
打你了
beat you again.
爱迪是个好人
Eddie was a good man.
-他不是故意... -住手
- He never meant... - Stop!
她没干
She didn't do it.
-是我♥干♥的 -爸爸
- I did. - Dad!
我开始怀疑爱迪是怎么对她的
I started having suspicions about the way Eddie was treating her,
所以去质问他
so I confronted him.
-场面失控了 -不要
- It escalated. - Don't.
不是真的 都不是真的
That's not true, none of that is true.
是我♥干♥的
I'm the one who did it.
一个父亲愿意做任何事去保护他的女儿
A father will do anything to protect his daughter.
两份供词吗
Two confessions?
他们中肯定有一个在撒谎
So one of them is lying.
是女儿
She's lying.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表