剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
里基
Ricky?
不要啊 不要啊
Aw, come on. Come on. Come on.
我们不是引崔维斯找到他 是引他找到了崔维斯
We didn't lead Travis to him. We led him to Travis.
"左数第三个"吗
Third guy from the left?
-丰特 -是那小孩
- Font. - I think it's the kid.
是那小孩 崔维斯一定知道
It's the kid. Travis must have known
是里基杀的人
that Ricky did the shooting,
以为他是竞争对手
figured he was a rival drug dealer,
或者怎么和更大的毒枭有联♥系♥
uh, or somehow connected to a bigger supplier
想占他的地盘卖♥♥货
trying to muscle in on his territory.
-他想杀鸡儆猴 -不
- He was trying to send a message. - No.
什么意思 你又发现了什么
What? What do you mean? What-what else do you know?
还记得吸毒过量的那个女孩吗
Remember that story about the girl who OD'd?
我打给了她家人
I called her family.
觉得他们可能知情 或许会开口
I figured maybe they'd know something and maybe they'd talk.
我手上有张她和继兄的照片
I'm looking at a picture of the girl with her half-brother,
里基
Ricky.
是个人恩怨
It's personal.
她已经戒毒三个月了
She'd been clean for three months,
两周之后她死了
and two weeks later she was dead.
我有家人 有孩子
I've got a family. I've got kids.
我没杀你妹妹
I didn't kill your sister.
是
No.
-你只是卖♥♥了她... -不 我贩毒给别人
- You just provided her... - No, I sold drugs to a guy
他又卖♥♥给下家 下家才给的她
who sold drugs to a guy who sold drugs to her.
你知道她吸的里掺了多少
Do you have any idea what it gets mixed with,
混了什么 转了几手吗
cut with, stepped on?
你要杀的人可不少 小子
You got a lot of people to kill, kid.
所以你不是坏人
So you're not a bad guy.
只是卖♥♥毒品给坏人
You just sell drugs to bad guys.
那你呢
And you?
我们都是坏人 小子
We're all bad guys, kid.
也都是好人
And we're all good guys, too.
放下枪 里基
Put it down, Ricky!
放下枪
Put it down!
我们别这样
You know what, don't.
真的吗
Seriously?
他有枪 指着我们
He has a gun, a pointed gun.
他不是杀人犯
He's not a killer.
你知道吗 他...
Well, you know, he has...
杀了人 严格说来
killed. So technically...
那也不是杀人犯
Doesn't make him a killer.
算是吧
It sort of does.
我们的行为的定义不了我们
Our actions don't define us.
什么
What?
那还有什么定义我们
What the hell else would define us?
我们的灵魂
Our soul.
我根本不懂你说什么
I don't even know what that means.
里基 我知道你害怕
Ricky, I know you're scared.
所以我们来前这么久你也没扣下板机
That's why you didn't pull the trigger long before we got here.
因为你不想
Because you don't want to.
上次也是
And you didn't want to.
那天 局面一片混乱
No, the other day, things got messy.
他们失控了
They got out of control.
你杀了他们
And you killed.
-都是他的错 -什么
- And it was his fault. - What?
-米尔特 -是你妹妹的错
- Uh, Milt... - And it was your sister's fault.
也是你的错
And it was your fault.
你得做些什么
And you had to do something.
你做了个糟糕至极的决定
And you made a terrible, terrible mistake.
我现在别无选择
I don't have any choice now.
-无所谓了 -你有
- It doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
我已经杀了人
I've killed.
我会坐牢的
I'm gonna go to jail.
没错
Yeah.
现在剩下的唯一问题 是这混♥蛋♥死不死
Now the only question left is whether this bastard lives or dies.
当然有所谓
Of course it matters.
我们不能被自己犯的错定义
We cannot be defined by our mistakes.
不能让一件事 无论多糟
We cannot let one thing, no matter how horrible,
盖过我们生命中做过的其它事
overpower everything else that we do in our life.
这样的唯一办法
And the only way to do that
是确保其它所有事
is to make sure that everything else
能弥补那个错误
overpowers that mistake.
我们有机会
We have that chance.
只要我们活着 就有机会
As long as we're alive, we have that chance.
这是你的选择 里基
So it's your choice, Ricky.
你是杀人犯吗
Are you a killer?
-这招对你有用吗 -是的
- Does this ever work for you? - Yes.
人们想做正确的事
People want to do the right thing.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you
哪招对我有用吧
what works for me.
里基 你不用坐牢
Ricky, you don't need to go to jail.
直接去死好了
You can just die.
你敢杀这混♥蛋♥
You shoot this bastard,
我就敢杀你
I'm gonna shoot you.
知道吗 你在里面说的第二次机会什么的
You know, that stuff you said in there about second chances,
感觉很有针对性啊
that seemed awful personal.
巴特克里嘛 吓唬人而已
It's Battle Creek. It was a bluff.
-他是怕死才投降的 -是吗
- He gave up because of the threat. - Uh-huh. Okay, yeah.
-不 他投降是因为这是该做的 -是啊
- No, he gave up because it was the right thing to do. - Yeah.
-你自己都不信自己那套鬼话 -你也是
- You don't believe your own B.S. - Yeah, nor do you.
你是个好人 阿格纽警探
You're a good person, Detective Agnew.
而你 张伯伦探员
And you, Agent Chamberlain,
是个魔鬼
you're the Devil.
我想对我认为是此次调查的主力
I want to applaud what I consider to be the backbone
致以掌声
of this investigation.
这是个英勇辈出的团体
This is an organization of men and women, heroes all,
巴特克里市警♥察♥局
the Battle Creek Police Department,
由局长古兹威克斯领导
led by Commander Guziewicz.
本地执法机关的精英
The very best of local law enforcement,
我这次调查中的搭档
who I've been partnered with on this investigation,
拉塞尔·阿格纽警探
Detective Russell Agnew.
他可是位了不起的警♥察♥
This is one hell of a cop right here.
联调局探员破获双重谋杀案
错配搭档
第一季第一集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表