Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
星际之门SG-1上集回顾:
I promise you his death will ultimately prove to be a noble sacrifice.
我向你保证他的死最后会证明 是一次高尚的牺牲.
Sarah. It's good to see you.
莎拉. 很高兴见到你.
I found traces of a foreign chemical on Teal'c's uniform
我发现一个外来化学物质的踪迹在提亚克 的制♥服♥上
and I've analysed it.
我已经对此进行了化学分♥析♥
I believe that Lieutenant Tyler,
我相信泰勒上尉,
or the idea of him, is nothing but a chemical implant.
或是他的想法 只是化学灌输.
Apparently the one he serves has no name.
很显然他所招待的那个人没有名字.
Oh, he has a name.
噢,他有一个名字.
The likes of you are simply forbidden to know it.
你这样的人是不允许知道的.
Your guest has arrived.
你的客人到了.
You're to be congratulated.
祝贺你.
My sources have told me that you have managed to amass an impressive army,
我的资料来源告诉我 你在设法收集那些武器
in a relatively short amount of time.
在很短的时间内.
I merely took advantage of favourable conditions.
我只是利用有利的条件.
The old order has fallen. The System Lords are in disarray.
旧的口令已经失效 系统陷入混乱.
Opportunities exist, but only for those who are bold enough to seize them.
机会存在,但是只是对于 那些大胆抓住他们的人.
What are you proposing? An alliance?
你在计划什么? 一个联盟?
No.
不.
But I am offering you a position of power in exchange for your support.
但是我给你提供一个能源点 以此来交换你的支持.
Osiris serves no one.
地狱判官不会侍候任何人.
You least of all.
是的.
You once served Isis.
你曾经招待过他.
She was my queen. She served me.
她是我的女王. 她招待过我.
Interesting.
很有趣.
Interesting that you now choose a female host.
很有趣你现在选择了一个女主人.
A most attractive one at that.
一个最吸引人的人.
You waste my time. You misunderstand.
你浪费我的时间. 你误会了.
I'm not asking that you serve me.
我不是在叫你侍候我.
I must admit that I'm merely an emissary for a much more powerful Goa'uld.
我必须承认我只是一个更强大的 勾阿呜的使者.
One whom you once knew well.
一个你曾经很了解的人.
Of whom do you speak?
你在跟他说话吗?
Anubis.
导引亡灵之神.
Stargate.SG1-s05e15.Summit
第五季第15集 高级议会
Unauthorised offworld activation.
未经授予的外界激活.
Receiving IDC transmission, sir. It's the Tok'ra.
收到IDC,长官.我是托克拉.
Open the iris. Oh, here we go.
打开虹膜. 噢,我们这边走.
Ren'al. General Hammond.
哈蒙德德将军.
This is SG1. I am familiar with all your exploits.
这是SG-1. 我对你所有的开♥发♥很熟悉.
Your father Jacob sends his regards. How is he?
你的爸爸雅各布传达了他的敬意 他怎么样呢?
On a mission at the moment, which is the reason I am here.
那个时候在执行一个任务 这就是我在这里的原因.
There is a serious situation developing regarding the System Lords.
关于发展系统是的事情是很严肃的.
Briefing room.
简报室.
It's always suicide- mission this, save- the- planet that.
自杀任务,挽救星球.
No one ever just stops by to say hi any more.
没有人顺便访问过或是其它的事情.
The deaths of Cronus and Apophis created a power vacuum
克罗诺斯的人创造了一个能量真空
that the other System Lords have tried to exploit.
其它的系统已经尝试开♥发♥.
Recently they've suffered heavy losses
最近他们遭受损失
and expended an enormous amount of resources fighting amongst themselves.
在他们之间的争斗消耗了 巨大的能量.
Let the good times roll. They may be coming to an end.
他们也许会结束.
They've declared a truce and now they're going to have a meeting
他们已经宣布了一个休战协议 现在他们要开一个会
to discuss the establishment of a new order.
讨论新秩序的建立.
So you want to stop them. Quite the opposite, actually.
所以你想阴止他们 反对,事实上.
We want them to meet.
我们想要他们见面.
It'll give us the rare opportunity to strike against all of them at once.
这给了我们很珍贵的机会 去反对他们而罢♥工♥.
You're talking about taking out the entire Goa'uld leadership?
你们在谈论去掉整个 勾阿呜的领导阶层?
We are. Welcome to the dark side.
是的. 欢迎来到黑暗面.
This has always been part of our long- term plan.
这一直是我们长♥期♥计划的一部分.
We just weren't quite prepared for
我们没有这么快的
the opportunity to present itself so quickly.
为这个机会准备好.
Where exactly is this meeting taking place?
这个面议是在哪里举♥行♥的?
At a space station in the Hassara system.
在萨拉系统的一个太空站
It's considered neutral territory.
这被认为是一次中立的领土.
Security will be tight. No weapons will be permitted.
安♥全♥局♥会禁严. 不允许带任何武器.
Access will be by cargo ship only.
只允许货船进入.
Defences? Impenetrable.
防卫? 难以渗透.
Could we gain entrance on one of the cargo ships?
我们可以得到一个货船的入口吗?
They'll be scanned at their approach to the station.
他们会在他们站的入口经过仔细检查.
OK. Let's hear it.
好的. 我们听听吧.
Every System Lord in attendance will be permitted to bring one human slave.
每一个系统会允许带一个人类奴隶.
You want one of us to do it.
你想要我们其中的一个去这样做.
Specifically we need someone who speaks fluent Goa'uld.
特别是我们需要可以说勾阿呜语的人.
Someone who is not Jaffa.
不是贾法 的人.
If you agree to participate, we ask that you come to our base tomorrow.
如果你同意参加 我们要求你明天来我们的基地.
Jacob will be there. He will tell you all you will need to know.
雅各布会在那里 他会告诉你所需要知道的事情.
It is up to you, Dr Jackson.
这由你决定,杰克森博士.
Daniel Jackson. Yeah.
丹尼尔 . 杰克森. 是的.
Have you considered the Tok'ra proposal?
你考虑过托克拉的申请吗?
Yeah.
是的.
If successful, it would deal the Goa'uld a mortal blow.
如果成功的话,会处理勾阿呜.
Yeah. I realise what's at stake.
是的. 我意识到危险了.
Daniel Jackson, you have stated many times that
丹尼尔 . 杰克森 你已经在这样的情况下
in circumstances such as this
说了好几次了.
you would avoid using such action if given a better option.
如果有更好的选择的话 你要避免这样的行为.
Right.
对.
You think there's a better way of overthrowing the Goa'uld?
你认为有更好打倒勾阿呜的办法吗?
I currently have no plan that
我没有计划
would accomplish as much as that of the Tok'ra.
完成那个任务.
That's why I'm gonna do it.
那就是我为什么做这件事情的原因.
Ten hut! At ease.
放松.
Major. Colonel.
长官. 上校.
I see you drew the short straw.
我看到你拿着那个短的稻草.
Lieutenant Elliot, your first assignment. Yes, ma'am.
艾尼尔上校,你的第一个任务 是的,女士.
Be nice to see a little action for a change.
很高兴看到这个改变.
It's just your basic offworld orientation, Lieutenant. There is no action.
这是你的基本方向,上尉. 没有行动.
Maybe not, sir, but I am looking forward to meeting the Tok'ra.
也许没有,长官 但是我希望跟托克拉见面.
You'll get over it.
你可以克服的.
Welcome to Revanna.
欢迎.
Hi, Dad. It's good to see you, Sam.
嗨,爸爸. 见到你真高兴,山姆.
Jack, how are you? Kinda curious.
杰克,你好吗? 有一点古怪.
Some of you know Aldwin.
你们一些人认识他
He'll conduct the orientation for your new officers.
他会成为你们的新上司.
First, a tour of the facilities.
首先,一次旅行.
After that, a lecture on Tok'ra insurgency techniques
在那之后,一个关于托克拉叛乱 手法的演讲
since the collapse of the second Goa'uld dynasty.
自从第二个勾阿呜王朝崩溃后.
I take it all back, Lieutenant. This could be hot.
我拿回来了,上尉. 可能不是.
Come.
进来.
So how are you gonna get me in?
你是怎么带我进来的?
Yu will be among the System Lords attending the meeting.
你会利用系统参加会议.
I thought you said he was going in as a slave.
我以为你说他会像一个奴隶一样进来.
The System Lord Yu.
这个系统.
Little joke there.
一个小玩笑.
Funny.
很有趣.
Yu knows my face. He'll recognise me.
你认识我的脸. 他会认出我.
He will not.
他不会.
Ren'al has been working on
勒拉尔在研究
a version of the chemical obtained from the Reol.
那些化学物质.
If you can get close enough to inject him,
如果你可以接近他给他注射
you'll be able to convince him that
你可以说服他
you are in fact his most trusted lo'taur.
你是他最值得相信的人.
His... what?
他的... 什么?
Lo'taur is the highest rank among the human slaves of the System Lords.
那是人类奴隶系制里最高的级别.
They're like personal attendants.
他们喜欢私人服务员.
It's considered a position of great honour.
这被认为是一种尊敬.
I spent the last two months
我最近花了两个月时间
establishing myself as a minor Goa'uld in Yu's service.
来建立我自己的形象,在禹的服务体系里作为勾阿呜的形象
I'll be able to get Daniel on board his mothership
我可以让丹尼尔上船
and deal with the loose ends.
处理那些零碎材料.
What if Nirrti shows up?
如果他露面怎么办?
She's still a renegade and persona non grata among the System Lords.
她仍然是一个变叛者.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表