Yeah. How did the Tok'ra suggest we fix it?
是的 托克拉怎么建议我们处理它?
They don't know. They said they'd work on it,
他们不知道 他们说一直在研究
but not how long that might take.
但是不知道要多长时间
Sorry I don't have betternews. Yeah. Me, too.
抱歉我没有更好的消息 我也是
Thanks, Daniel. Bye.
谢谢,丹尼尔 再见
Thank you. I will.
谢谢,我会的
Can I come in? Do I have a choice?
我能进来吗? 我有选择吗?
Clock's ticking. You have less than 32 hours.
钟表在滴答响 你还有不到32小时
You didn't close the door just to tell me that, did you?
你关上门不会就为了告诉我这个吧 对吗?
The way I see it, despite their combined brain powers,
从我看的角度,尽管他们结合的智能
Major Carter and Dr McKay won't solve this problem in the time allotted.
卡特少校和麦肯博士不能在 规定时间解决这个问题
I'm working on extending that.
我一直在争取时间
Why are you really here, Colonel?
你来这里的目的是什么 上校?
I can provide you with the information that
我能提供你所需要的
you're gonna need to save Teal'c.
拯救提亚克的资料
How? That's not important.
怎么? 那不重要
It damn well is. What's important is that it's not for free.
它非常的重要 重要的是那不是免费的资料
Are you speaking on behalf of the NID? I can't believe what I'm hearing.
你是代表NID说话吗? 我不能相信我听到的
Stick to the point.
回到正题
I'm trying to count how many crimes
我想数数
you might be committing right now, Colonel.
你可能犯下的罪行 上校
General, you have two options.
将军,你有两个选择
You can either give me what I want -
你可以给我想要的
a small token compared to what's at stake, at least for you -
与危机相比只是小玩意 至少对你来说
or I guess you could call your superiors and report this conversation.
或者我想你可以向你的长官 汇报这里发生的对话
At which point I would deny everything.
只是我会否认所有的事情
I'm thinking of having you arrested this instant.
我在考虑马上逮捕你
Well, you go ahead. And I guarantee you you'll never see Teal'c again.
恩,你继续 我保证你再也见不到提亚克
I could take care of him for you.
我能为你保护他
What? Simmons.
是谁? 西蒙
I could make sure he's never a problem again.
我敢肯定他不再是麻烦
I'm already wanted for treason.
我以叛国罪被通缉了
OK, I'll just pretend you didn't say that.
好,我可以没听到你说什么
Bet it was him who shot you.
打赌就是他对你开枪
The son of a bitch stood in Hammond's office
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的在哈蒙德将军的办公室
and blackmailed him to his face?
当面勒索他?
Yeah. You got to admire that.
是的 你不得不佩服
What'd he ask for?
他要求什么?
A Goa'uld hand device.
一个勾阿呜的手动装置
Might as well admit that they have the Goa'uld that escaped.
也有可能他们捉住了 那个逃脱的勾阿呜
We're hopin'. Why?
我们正希望 为什么?
He might tell us what he told Simmons. You have to find him first.
他可能告诉了我们他告诉西蒙的事情 你必须先找到他
Oh.
噢
This is unacceptable.
这是无法接受的
We allowed all your teams to return home safely.
我们允许你们所有的队伍 安全的回家
We even allowed you to send out another team
我们甚至允许你们派出另一队
on a new reconnaissance mission.
去执行侦察任务
We expect nothing less than everything on that list in return.
我们希望得到作为回报的一切
Your government agreed to allow us to use your gate, period.
你的政♥府♥同意我们使用 你们的星际之门,一段时间
It mentioned nothing of any demands.
它意味着没有任何强求
Russia will not allow you to operate your programme
没有我们的涉入,
without our involvement.
俄♥罗♥斯♥不会同意你们执行你们的计划
We demand that a Russian team be permanently stationed at your base,
我们要求一支俄♥罗♥斯♥队伍 永远驻扎在你们的基地
that all mission files go through our on- site officer,
所有的任务档案都要经过 我们站点官员的审查
and that all technologies developed
所有发展的技术
as a result of Stargate travel
作为星际之旅
past, present and future will be shared equally.
过去 现在和未来的成果要平等共享
Or what?
或者什么?
We know your government has no interest in running its own programme.
我知道你们的政♥府♥没有兴趣 执行自身的计划
Political winds change, Major. And don't forget,
政♥治♥风向改变了,少校 别忘了
with a DHD we can ensure that our base has the dominant operational gate.
凭一个拨号♥装置我们就能拥有 最强大的星际之门
You do realise, sir,
你意识到了,长官
that what you said could be interpreted as an act of war.
你所说的能被解释成战争行为
How can the US go to war over something its people know nothing about?
美国怎么能为她的人♥民♥不知道的理由 而开战?
It wouldn't be unprecedented, Colonel.
这不是空前的,上校
What would it take for you to give us your DHD?
你把拨号♥装置借给我们会怎样?
No, seriously. Let's put it on the table.
不,认真的 公开谈判
You think of the DHD as a bargaining chip, but everything has a price
你把拨号♥装置当成讨价还价的筹码 但一切事情都是有代价的
and no- one said exactly
没有人说
what it would take to buy you out in full, right now.
那会使你丧失一切 现在
Dr Jackson... No, no. He has a good point, Major.
杰克森博士 不,不 他的观点很好,少校
The problem is, Dr Jackson,
问题是,杰克森博士
that without full disclosure of technologies procured by the SGC,
不完全揭露星门指挥部的技术
it may be impossible to determine a reasonable price.
不可能去决定一个公道的价钱
Didn't the NID trace you down the last time you did this?
你最后一次这样做的时候NID 不是一直追踪你吗?
This time I'm using a linkup that's bouncing off five satellites.
这次我使用了一个反射在 5个卫星上的连接
If they pick something up, tracing it'll make'em dizzy.
如果他们截取了什么 追踪会让他们昏头转向
What are we looking for? The NID have bases for their special ops.
我们在找什么? NID有他们的特别行动基地
Call'em safe houses.
叫做安全机构
Legitimate organisation.
合法的组织
It's the only way we're gonna find this Goa'uld.
这是我们唯一能找到 这个勾阿呜的方式
What do you mean? Through legitimate NID operations.
你是什么意思? 通过合法的NID组织
Unofficial business is financed privately and can be kept off the books,
非官方生意是私人资金的交易 不被记录在案的
but any official NID action has to be filed with the Pentagon,
任何NID的官方行动都要被 五角大楼录案,
same as the military.
和军队一样的做法
If Simmons used an NID plane to visit our snakehead,
如果西蒙用NID的飞机 去拜访我们的蛇头
then the flight plan was registered.
飞行计划就会被登记
Wouldn't that be stupid?
那不是很愚蠢吗?
Teal'c's situation provided Simmons with an opportunity,
提亚克出了状况给了西蒙一个机会
but the Pentagon's deadline didn't give him much time.
但是五角大楼的最终限期让他 没多少时间
Besides, NID flight plans are classified,
此外,NID的飞行计划是机密的
and there aren't many people who know the location of every NID safe house.
没有多少人知道每个NID 安全机构的位置
You just happen to be lucky enough to know one of the few who does.
你恰好幸运的知道了这少数人 其中的一个
He diverted to Minot, on his way to Colorado Springs?
他在来科罗拉多的途中投向了米罗?
North Dakota ain't exactly on the way.
北达科他州并不是在途中
There's no switch.
这没有关系
The crystals are wiped clean by an unstable vortex of a forming wormhole.
这些晶体被一个形成中的虫洞 引起的不稳定的涡流擦干净了
Do you have any idea how much excess energy one of those blasts gives off?
你知道有多少过度的能量 被这些爆♥炸♥释放出来?
As a matter of fact, I do.
事实上,我知道
We need to establish an event horizon without the vortex.
我们需要建立没有涡流的视界
Impossible. I've seen it done.
不可能 我见过有
By magical fairy beans? Is there lemon on the chicken?
用仙豆做成的? 鸡肉有柠檬味?
It's lemon chicken.
是柠檬鸡
So it is. I am mortally allergic to citrus.
是的 我对柑橘类过敏
One drop of lemon and I could die. I'll have whatever that is.
碰到一点柠檬我就会死的
I have to be very careful.
我要非常小心
So, what would this... fictional event horizon be connected to?
那么,这个虚构的视界怎么连接上?
Hungry?
饿了吗?
Starving.
饿了
This is even worse than it looks, but it beats a hypoglycaemic reaction.
这比它看起来更糟糕 但能消除血糖过低的反应
The event horizon dematerialises you and sends you into the wormhole.
视界能使你丧失物质形态 把你送入虫洞
Maybe we don't need to connect to a wormhole to form an event horizon.
可能我们不需要连接视界来建立虫洞
Maybe, somehow, someway.
可能,不管怎样,某种方法
All we do is get the rematerialisation process to work.
我们要做的就是让物质形态 恢复的程序再进行
Major,
少校
even if you created a viable event horizon
即使你不用连接虫洞
without connecting to a wormhole,
也能创造出可行的视界
the gate wouldn't reintegrate Teal'c. Why not?
星际之门也不能重组提亚克的 为什么不能?
The crystals that retain the energy pattern before reintegration?
晶体不是在重组之前保存了能量吗?
They're not like magnetic hard drives. I know. They're crystals.
它们不是有磁性的硬件驱动器 我知道,它们是晶体
You can't just ignore the laws of thermodynamics.
你不能忽略热力学法则
Entropy dictates crystals won't retain energy patterns.
熵决定了晶体不能保存能量
I've measured it. It's what's called "quantitative evidence".
我会衡量的 这就是叫做定量证据
I think the energy is unimportant past its initial imprint on the crystals.
我认为能量在这些晶体上留下 原始的烙印是不重要的
And this fantasy is based on... ?
这个假设的基础是?
I think the gate stores its ones and zeros
我认为星际之门利用这些晶体里的
on a subatomic level within the crystals.
亚原子结构储存基数和零元素
So even though the energy is dissipating,
即使能量消散了
the most recent pattern still exists.
最近成形的仍然存在
You think.
你认为
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表