the tablet included a reference to the "Eye of Tiamat".
石碑包含了一本参考书" 提马特之眼"
It was a large jewel,
那是块巨大的宝石
which supposedly endowed Marduk with magical abilities.
我们猜测由于马杜克的宝石被赠送给他了
That wouldn't be why you folks wanted to keep this quiet?
那不会成为你们保持沉默的原因吧?
Need I remind you, Colonel,
我需要提醒你,上校
the US has operated a Stargate in secret for years
美国已经秘密实施星际之门计划几年了
with the express purpose of obtaining alien technology?
为了明确的目的: 获得外星人的技术
That was before we had an agreement to share information.
那是在我们达成分享信息的协议之前的
You took it upon yourselves to represent the interests of the planet
你们自己表现出了对星球的兴趣
without consulting anyone.
而不和任何人商量
You exposed the world to many dangers.
你暴露了我们的世界,使他处于危险之中
At least we dealt with them.
至少我们应付了他们
It only took you, what, a month to find something you couldn't handle.
如果光是你们遇到一些不能掌控的事情 那会怎样
Gentlemen, please.
先生们,请
We seem to have gone a little bit off topic here.
我们好像有点偏题了
Dr Jackson, what about the entrance?
杰克森博士,入口怎么样了?
Can you get us inside? Yeah.
你能带我们进去吗? 是的
The engravings on the entrance are a kind of code.
入口的雕刻是一种编码
It's like a giant combination lock.
好像是巨大的号♥码锁
It's a matter of activating
是关于按照合适的顺序
the correct symbols in the proper sequence.
输入正确的符号♥
I have the utmost confidence in your abilities, Doctor.
我们非常信任你的能力,博士
You have a go.
你在打赌
Swell.
增加
Is that a P90, Colonel?
是P90吗,上校?
50- round horizontal clip, 900 armour- piercing rounds per minute.
50输的水平夹子 一分钟可以刺穿900件盔甲
Feel the weight of that sucker.
估计那管子的重量
Impressive. Though I prefer the Russian Zastava M85.
印象深刻,尽管我选择俄♥罗♥斯♥的扎瓦M85
Those are made in Yugoslavia, aren't they?
那些是在南斯拉夫制♥造♥的,不是吗?
Chevron seven locked.
7区锁闭
SG-1, move out.
SG-1,出去
What was that all about?
那是关于什么的?
I was just wishing them the best of luck.
我希望他们有最好的运气
Right. Look, Zukhov, let's get something straight here.
对的,看,左瓦,我们把这里的东西弄直
I'm the ranking senior officer in this mission.
我是这个任务中资格最老的军官
This is a joint operation and we are of equal rank.
这是一次联合任务,我们是平等的
So you should appreciate the need for a clear chain of command.
那么你该了解清楚的指挥系统
Of course. Colonel!
当然了嫌 上校
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
No, sir.
不,长官
After you.
在你后面
Daniel? Just about there.
丹尼尔? 就在那里
You said that an hour ago.
你一小时之前就那样说了
Look, if you wanna give this a try, be my guest.
看,如果你想试下,做我的客人
Carter, break out the C4. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
卡特,准备好C4 等等等,等等
OK, I got it.
好的,我拿到了
It's a standard retelling of the Babylonian creation myth.
这是标准的巴比伦神话的重讲
Marduk slays the winged serpent, Tiamat. He cuts her in two.
马杜克杀了有翅膀的毒蛇 提马特,把它砍成两半
He uses half of her to create the sky
他用其中一半创造了天空
and the other half to create the earth.
另一半做成了地球
How does that help us, Dr Jackson?
那对我们有什么帮助,杰克森博士?
Some text has been deliberately placed out of order.
一些测试故意被打乱次序安放了
Only a priest of Marduk would be able to spot the discrepancies.
只有马杜克的一个牧师能认出不同
Here.
这里
Here.
这里
And... here.
还有...这里
Nice job.
做的好
This doesn't seem very stable. It's over 4,000 years old.
看上去不是很稳定 那有超过4000年的历史了
Which way? I don't know.
哪里? 我不知道
We should split up.
我们该分开
You take your team down here and we'll go down there.
你带你的人去这里,我们去那里
All right, but Teal'c goes with you.
好的,但是提亚克和你们一起
For your own protection.
为了你们自己的安全
And perhaps you should take Lieutenant Marchenko.
那么你们该带上马克中尉
For the same reason.
为了一样的原因
Fine. Move out.
好的,走吧!
Colonel.
上校
Identify yourself.
自我鉴别
Oh.
哦
One of yours? Da.
你们中的一个? 恩
If these men disappeared ten months ago,
如果这些人10个月前失踪了
how could one decompose that fast?
其中一个怎么这么快就腐烂了?
It didn't decompose.
不是腐烂
Skeleton's covered in tiny teeth marks. Something ate this guy?
骨骼上有很多小牙印 什么东西吃了他?
Stripped the flesh right from his bones.
把他的肉从骨头上撕下来
You can say that again.
再说一次
It appears to be a sarcophagus.
看上去试石棺
Zukhov, this is O'Neill.
左瓦,我是欧尼尔
What is it, Colonel?
这是什么,上校?
We found one of Kirensky's men. He's dead.
我们找到一个克撒的人,他死了
Exercise extreme caution. Understood. We found a sarcophagus.
行动要非常小心 明白了,我们找到一个石棺
We're investigating. Negative.
我们要做研究不要
Hold your positions till we get there.
站在那里别动,知道我们到那里
Zukhov, respond. Zukhov!
左瓦,回答! 左瓦!
Damn it. Fall back.
该死,后退
You are disobeying a direct order.
你违反了一个直接的命令
I trust Colonel O'Neill won't take it personally.
我相信欧尼尔上校不会私吞的
Hey! Get outta there! Marchenko!
嘿,离开那里! 马克!
Argh!
啊!
Interesting trap. Doesn't protect the sarcophagus,
有趣的圈套 不保护石棺,
but locks you in with it.
但是把你锁在里面
I told you to hold your position.
我叫你们别动的
We must thoroughly explore the area.
我们必须彻底的研究这里
I gave you an order!
我是在命令你!
Someone would have set off this trap eventually.
最后总要有人找出这个圈套的
It is just as well.
幸好
One of your own men is dead.
你们的一个人已经死了
Where I come from, that tends to make a commander a little upset!
我来自哪里 这往往让一个指挥官心烦的事情
Where I come from, casualties are to be expected.
我来自哪里 人员伤亡是预料之中的
What?
什么?
We still need to find a way out of here.
我们还是要找办法出去
Shouldn't we open this first, make sure there's no one home?
我们不该先打开这个 确定家里没有人吗?
Teal'c, ever seen anything like this? Indeed I have not.
提亚克,你见过这样的事情么? 确实没有
It's like someone tried to seal the sarcophagus from the outside.
好像有人想试图从里面外面封住石棺
Kirensky's team must have cut it open with a blowtorch.
克瑞斯的队伍一定被一个吹管阻隔了
Open it up.
打开
There's no crystal. There's no button to open it.
这里没有结晶,没有打开的按钮
Oh, for cryin' out loud! I'll do it myself.
哦,大叫出来,我自己做
Pull.
拉
So much for Marduk.
太多马杜克的东西了
I thought a sarcophagus could keep one alive indefinitely.
我想一个石棺可能可以让人存活
Perhaps it malfunctioned. I don't think that's what killed him.
可能是故障 我不觉得是那个杀了他
These bones exhibit the same markings as the skeleton we found.
骨头上的标记 和我们在骨骼上发现的是一样的
Whatever killed the Russian soldier killed the Goa'uld as well.
不管是什么杀了俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵 那也杀了勾阿呜
How'd it get in there?
它怎么进来的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Better question is, where is it now?
更好的问题是,现在那东西在哪里?
Sir, we've got a problem. We've got a lot. Be more specific.
长官,我们遇到问题了 我们有很多问题,说详细一点
We can stretch out our food rations,
我们可以大量的吃东西
but our water's limited to five days.
可是我们的水只有5天
We won't be here that long.
我们不会在这里那么久
So now what do we do?
那现在我们做什么?
We can use plastic explosive to blast a hole in the entrance.
我们可以使用塑胶炸♥弹♥在入口炸个孔
Yeah, that might work.
是啊,那可能有用
Might also bury us under a ton of ziggurat.
也可能把我们埋在一个神塔下面
The colonel is right, Major.
上校是对的,上尉
The time has not yet come for such desperate measures.
还不是时候做最后的一击
What about this writing? Any mention of a back door?
这些文字是什么?有说到后门吗?
No. This portion of the text deals with the final fate of Marduk.
没有,这部分的文字 说到了马杜克的最后的命运
I think we know the final fate of Marduk.
我想我们该知道马杜克最后的命运
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表