Never ask a writer where he gets his ideas.
不要问一个作家怎么得到创作灵感
In truth, we don't know.
事实上,我们不知道
O'Neill. Colonel, we were right.
欧尼尔 上校,我们是对的
Tanner and the others have Martin under surveillance.
坦勒和其他人在监视马丁
It can't be a coincidence.
不可能是巧合
It has to be to do with the arrival of that ship.
肯定和那艘船的到来有关
They may have tried to infiltrate the studio. I'll see what I can dig up.
他们可能渗透进制♥作♥室 我看看能发现什么
Fire in the hole!
洞里有火!
Bigger! What is it about the word "bigger" that you don't understand?
大一点! 你真的不明白大一点的含义?
The auditions are in that building over there.
试听会在那栋楼举♥行♥
I'm not auditioning. I'm with the air force.
我不是试听我是空军的
Colonel Jack O'Neill.
杰克欧尼尔上校
Really.
真的
Do you keep a record of everyone who comes and goes?
你有出入的人的记录吗?
It's for a security check.
只是安全检查
One of our generals is doing a guest spot on the show.
我们的将军做了演出嘉宾
It's a small but pivotal role.
虽然很少戏份可是很重要
I've got the licence plates of every vehicle on file.
我拿到每一辆车存档的执照副本
Great. Would you mind emailing them to that address?
好的 你能把它们发到 那个邮箱地址吗?
OK. Sure. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I like the uniform.
我喜欢制♥服♥
Why would somebody with two PhDs become a teamster?
为什么有两个博士后学位的人 是卡车司机?
The money, I guess.
钱,我认为
Wait a minute. This guy looks familiar.
等等这个人看上去很熟
You're right. That's one of Tanner's men.
没错那是坦勒的人
Oh, according to this, he's a production assistant named Steve Austin.
噢,根据这个 这个叫史蒂夫的是制♥作♥助手
I think we better pay Steve a little visit.
我认为我们应该拜访一下史蒂夫
He's on his way up. Copy.
他来了 记下来
Hello?
你好?
So, where the hell did he go?
那么,他到哪里去了?
Princess, I've seen a lot over the years: the crystal rivers of Aradale,
公主,这些年我游历了很多 阿雅达的水晶河
the blue volcanoes of Kash- tol- remi,
咯斯特米的兰色火山
even the starfires of Grablek 6,
即使是葛布雷6的星际之火
but none of it compares to you.
但没一样能比的上你
What the... ?
什么?
Cut! What was that? Who was that?
停!那是什么?那是谁?
Tail slate. I want a name.
石板尾端 我要名字
It's me. Sorry, Nick.
是我,抱歉 尼克
No problem. I'm sure it's important.
没问题,我相信它很重要
OK, that's lunch. Let me show you somethin' in my trailer.
好,午饭 让我给你看看 电影预告片
O'Neill. Sir, we lost him.
欧尼尔长官,我们跟丢了
One minute he was here, the next he was gone.
前一分钟他还在这里 下一分就不见了
Yeah, they have a habit of doing that. We do have one lead, though.
是的,他们习惯那样做 我们有头儿,尽管
He made a quick phone call. We traced it to a warehouse on the East Side.
他打了一个电♥话♥ 我们追踪到那是在纽约东部的仓库
Bring backup this time.
这次带上后援
We don't have long before the ship enters orbit.
在太空船进入轨道之前我们 没多少时间了
You'll have to confront Martin.
你必须对抗马丁
I will.
我会的
Let's go. You know what I was thinkin'?
走吧你知道我在想什么?
You know what this show needs? A sexy female alien.
你知道这个戏剧需要什么? 一个性感的女外星人
Trust me. Marty! Marty, you got a second?
相信我 马丁!马丁,你有时间?
Oh, well, now's not really a good time. I'm supposed to have...
噢,现在不是合适的时间 我就要
OK, now's good.
好,现在好了
"The colonel stood before the pool of shimmering light,
上校站在激光营前
fascinated by the dancing ripples in the event horizon. "
被这些跳动的波纹所吸引
"What mysteries lay beyond this mystical portal?"
进入这个神秘的入口会有 什么神秘的事情发生?
"What wonders awaited him and his band of stalwart cohorts?"
什么惊奇在等着他和他坚定的军团?
Pretty good, huh? Damn good.
很好,恩? 该死的好
The only difference from the original is that
唯一的不同就是在队伍中
there was a fifth member of the team.
还有第五个成员
He was a handsome, smooth- talkin' alien
他是一个英俊,谈吐幽雅的外星人
who was stranded on Earth when his crew deserted him.
当他的同伴把他抛弃在地球上 他束手无策
The, uh, producers made me cut that part out.
这个,恩,制♥作♥人让我把那部分删掉了
You have no clue where you got this idea?
你不知道怎么得到这个灵感?
Well, like I said...
恩,如我说的
Martin, it's all true.
马丁,这都是真的
What are you talking about? Wormholes, travelling to other planets:
你在说什么? 虫洞,航行到其他星球
it's all real.
这是真的
I command a unit called SG-1.
我指挥一个部门叫SG-1
It's the advance team of a secret military operation.
这是机密军事行动中最先进的队伍
We explore the universe through a device called the Stargate.
我们通过一个叫星际之门 的装置探测宇宙
The crew put you up to this, didn't they? Here's the kicker, Marty.
那些人叫你来的,对吗? 这是催化剂,马丁
You know all about it. You've been through the Stargate.
你知道所有的事情 你穿过星际之门
Unfortunately, you've had your memory erased.
不幸的是,你的记忆被消去了
So, what? Um... I'm a member of this SG-1?
那么,怎么? 恩,我是这个SG-1的成员?
No. Then, how do I know about it?
不那我怎么知道的?
Because you're not just interested in outer space.
因为你不只是对外太空有兴趣
You're from outer space.
你是从外太空来的
Is this a pitch? Alien crash- lands.
是偏航线吗? 外星人坠毁的地方
We have to find him before it's too late.
我们要在为时已晚前找到他
Only, his memory's been erased. Martin.
只是他的记忆被消去了 马丁
No, no, no. It's not bad. If we just add a twist...
不,不不是很糟 如果我们加上一个转机
I'm needed on the set.
我必须去布景了
Why don't you type up what you have?
怎么不把你所写的打成定稿?
I'll take a look at the coverage on it.
我会看它的封面
Oh, uh...
噢,恩...
No promises.
没有承诺
Perimeter's secure. Awaiting orders. Let's move in.
周界保护等候命令 我们进去吧
Move in! Move in!
进去!进去!
Nobody move!
没有人行动!
Drop your weapons! Drop them!
放弃你们的武器!放下它们
Lower your weapons! You drop your weapons. Now.
放下你的武器!你放下你的武器 现在
I'm Major Carter, United States Air Force.
我是卡特少校,美国空军
And I'm Agent Malcolm Barrett, NID.
我是马尔科姆代理 NID的
NID? What the hell's going on here? We've been set up.
NID? 来这里做什么? 我们的组织已经成立
Hello? Someone paged me to stage six!
有人吗? 有人来到第六幕
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hey! Ah!
嘿!啊!
Marty, relax.
马丁,放松
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了?
I guess the crew's just playing a prank
我想这些人在恶作剧
by paging me to a stage we're not shooting on.
把我们带到一个不是拍摄的地方
It... it happens all the time. It's, uh...
它一直在发生,它,恩
out of respect, really.
没有尊重,真的
Huh! Hey, n- nice one, guys!
哈!嘿,做的好!
All right, stay with me.
好的,和我待在一起
Hello, Colonel.
你好,上校
Tanner, I presume.
坦勒,我认为
Is he with you? Don't worry, Martin.
他和你在一起? 不要担心,马丁
Everything will become clear in time.
一切都会清楚的
Gentlemen, the colonel's weapon.
先生,上校的武器
This is really bad. Relax.
这真糟糕 放松
They're shooting the big finale. I have to be there.
他们在拍最后一场了 我应该在那里的
I can see how that's high on your list of priorities right now.
我现在能看出你的地位有多优越了
Couldn't you have dealt with them? Why drag me into it?
你不能和他们打交道吗? 为什么把我卷进来?
Marty! You are the reason we're here.
马丁!你是我们在这里的原因
Oh, don't start with that outer- space stuff again.
噢,别又从那些外太空的事情说起
Martin, the vitamins you've been taking
马丁你一直在吃的维他命
are laced with a chemical that suppresses your memory. I had'em analysed.
含有压制你记忆的化学成分 我分♥析♥过它们了
OK, fine. I'm an alien.
好,我是外星人
Whatever. They are aliens too.
不管什么他们也是外星人
They're from your planet. That is the stupidest act four opening.
他们是从你的星球来的 那是最愚蠢的第四幕的开头
You should stick with the air force. A writer, you're not.
你应该坚持空军 一个作家 你不是
Hey, how go the travel plans?
嘿,这些旅行计划怎么样?
Spaceship on time and all?
太空船准时?
I only ask cos I care.
我只问我关注的
Uh, guys, I'm kinda out of the loop here.
恩,家伙,我好象和这里不相干
But, um, since I work in the TV business and I don't really know anything,
但是,因为我是做电视台的生意 我什么也不知道
I was wondering if you would consider, uh, letting me go, bec...
我在想你们是否考虑让我离开
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表