Please... understand, Colonel.
拜托...明白吧,上校
(explosion)
(爆♥炸♥)
Hit the C4.
引爆C4
Again!
再来!
Behind you!
你后面!
(speaks Jaffa)
(贾法说话)
I think we're all clear. You all right, sir?
我想我们清除敌人了,你还好吗,长官?
Fine.
很好
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Lieutenant Tyler is not what he appears to be.
泰勒中尉不是他看上去那样子的
I know. He told me.
我知道,他告诉我了
Stand down.
站住
Let's go.
走吧
(O'Neill) Why didn't you just ask for help?
你为什么不叫我们帮忙?
(Tyler) I'm sorry, but I couldn't take the chance.
对不起,但是我不能那样冒险
For generations, the Reol have met with nothing but fear and mistrust.
几代人来,镭耳遇到的只有害怕和猜疑
Well, sure, if you go around trickin' people.
当然了,如果你们一直欺骗别人的话
My kind do not embrace technology.
我的仁慈不能拥抱科技
We've never been good fighters.
我们不是好的战士
Our ability to disguise ourselves is our only advantage.
我们伪装自己的能力是我们唯一的优势
Now the Goa'uld are trying to learn our secrets.
现在勾阿呜正在试图学习我们的秘诀
We're being hunted to extinction.
我们一直被追捕,就快要灭绝了
You got someplace to go?
你有地方可去吗?
A group of us have started a colony
我们的人开始殖民统治
on a planet in an isolated part of the galaxy.
银河系内一个孤立地区的星球
After I return, we'll bury the gate
我回去之后,我们会把星际之门埋了
and no one'll ever hear of us again.
再也不会有人听说我们了
(distant shouts)
(遥远的叫喊声)
What have we got? We are not alone.
我们找到什么?我们不是孤立了
Looks like they're gonna be there awhile.
好像他们会在那里一会
We must act before further reinforcements arrive.
我们必须在 进一步的援军到来之前行动
I don't think so, Teal'c. There's too many of 'em.
我不觉得,提亚克,他们太多了
I'll surrender. Once they have me, they'll leave.
我会投降,他们一旦抓到我 他们就会走的,
I'm the one they're after.
我是他们在找的人
That's very brave of you, but the last thing we need
你非常勇敢 但是我们需要的最后的事情
is for the Goa'uld to figure out how you do that... thing you do.
就是让勾阿呜找出你 怎么做到你在做的事情的
Then I won't surrender. I'll just lead them away from the gate.
那我就不会投降的 我会带他们离开星际之门
That'll give you a chance to get through.
那会给你一个通过的机会
You said they'd never stop hunting you.
你说他们会一直追捕你
Now, we've trusted each other this far.
现在,我们互相信任这么久了
We could use a little more fire power, however.
我们还能用多一点的武力
Daniel. Stay with...
丹尼尔,待着...
What is your name, anyway? Kaiael.
你叫什么?凯尔
OK. Daniel, you stay with... Tyler.
好的,丹尼尔,你和凯尔待在一起
Carter, give him your zat.
卡特,把你的枪给他
Keep an eye out for patrols. Stay out of trouble.
注意巡逻,别自找麻烦
The glider's cannon may still be operational.
滑行机的大炮可能还有用的
I like the attitude, Teal'c.
我喜欢那态度,提亚克
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If I had revealed myself to you from the beginning,
如果一开始我就告诉你们我是谁
this could have been avoided.
这就可以避免了
Well, we understand. No one's blaming you.
我们明白的,没有人责怪你
Please tell Colonel O'Neill I appreciate everything he's done for me.
请告诉欧尼尔上校 我非常感激他为我做的事情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I take it you're waiting to see me, Colonel.
我觉得你在等着见我,上校
Yes, sir. For the better part of an hour, in fact.
是的,长官,最好是一个小时,事实上
What about?
关于什么?
You allow your personal feelings to influence your command decisions.
你让个人感情影响了你的指挥决定
How I run my command is none of your damn business.
我自己怎么做指挥不关你的事情
The security of this country, sir.
这个国家的安全,长官
This has nothing to do with security.
这和安全无关
Offworld teams have been compromised.
外世界的队伍已经妥协了
Existing safeguards are ineffective.
现有的安全装置是无效的
SGC is an accident waiting to happen.
星门指挥部是一个必定发生的意外
I don't know who issued your orders, but I've got a pretty good idea.
我不知道谁给你下的命令 但是我有一个很好的主意
With all due respect, it doesn't matter.
我非常尊重你,没关系
What matters is that, in carrying out my orders,
有关系的是 在执行我的命令的时候
I have found things to be very, very wrong here.
我在这里找到非常错误的事情
You're being used, Colonel.
你被利用了,上校
I let this investigation go on long enough to make a few phone calls.
我让这个调查做了够久的 打了一些电♥话♥
I learned enough to know your orders are politically motivated.
我知道的足够了 你的命令完全出于政♥治♥动机
I think you're missing my point. I don't care.
我想你误解我的意思了,我不在乎
If it's a fight you're looking for,
如果这是你要找的争斗
my connections go a lot higher than yours.
我的关系比你的高多了
Administrations change, sir. So do orders.
管理改变了,长官 那就执行命令
Now, do I need to have you escorted off my base?
现在,我还需要你来护卫我的基地吗?
That won't be necessary, General.
不需要了,将军
I know how to leave gracefully.
我知道如何优雅的离开
I only hope you do.
我只希望你可以
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Hey, where's Tyler?
泰勒在哪里
I would've asked, but I was too busy being unconscious
我也要问的,但是我太忙了没有发觉
after he shot me with that zat you gave him.
在他用你给她的枪打了我以后
Oh, for crying...
哦,为了...
He's trying to be a hero.
他想做英雄
There's only a few Jaffa left. We could take them out.
只有一些贾法了嫌 我们可以送他出去了
This may be our best chance for escape, O'Neill.
这可能是我们逃脱的最好机会,欧尼尔
Lucky you're not really a lieutenant under my command.
很幸运你不是真正在我领导之下的中尉
I'd have your ass for this.
不然我会怪罪你的
You could have escaped. We don't leave our people behind.
你本来可以逃走的 我们不会丢下自己人不管的
But... I am not one of your people.
可是...我不是你们的人
Could've fooled me. Actually, you did fool me.
可以愚弄我,事实上 你的确愚弄了我
Come on. Let's go.
快点,走吧!
What about the Jaffa at the gate? They weren't a problem.
门那边的贾法怎样? 他们不是问题所在
You know, before your people go and bury your gate,
你知道,在你的人埋葬星际之门之前
or anything like that,
或别的事情
you should know that not everyone you meet
你该知道不是你见到的每个人
is gonna try and hunt you down.
都想追捕你
We could be allies, you know.
我们可以成为同盟的
It's not my decision to make,
我不能做决定
but I will tell the others what happened here.
但是我会告诉别人这里发生的事情
It might just convince them that we don't have to hide for ever.
这可能让他们相信 我们不需要永远躲躲藏藏的
And maybe then you can take me fishing.
然后你可能就能带我去钓鱼了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表