There appears to be much information.
看起来有很多信息
Yes, but as Samantha suggested, maybe there is something in all this
是的,就像萨曼塔建议的,也许有一些
to indicate the seriousness of the conflict
指出了奥莫克和其它人之间
between Omoc and the other members.
严重的冲突
Can you translate it for us?
你可以为我们翻译一下吗?
You think Narim's right about Omoc?
你认为拉芮知道吗?
I think this thing smells worse and worse by the minute.
我认为这件事情变得越来越糟了
But you're still willing to proceed?
但是你们还想要进行下去吗?
It's the only way we're gonna find out what's really going on.
这是我们唯一找出真♥相♥的办法
The question is, how far do we go?
问题是,我们要走多远?
Well, all we know is these people
噢,我们所知道是这些人
might be willing to part with powertul weapons.
也许希望有一部分这些强大的武器
I have no problem with that. No. No surprise there.
我对此没有异议 不没有惊讶
At worst, some people disagree on some philosophical level
最坏 一些人不同意一些
I don't understand.
我不明白的哲学等级
At worst, they killed someone to make sure this would happen.
最坏,他们杀了某个人去确定这会发生
Now, see, that makes no sense to me.
现在,瞧,那对我没有意义
Exactly. So push on blindly, then?
准确地说盲目的前进,是吗?
Blindly, yes.
盲目,是的
But we still have our slightly heightened sense of smell.
但是我们还是有了进一步的认识
Chancellor Travell is ready for you now.
特维尔长官已经为你准备好了
Shall we take a break?
我们要休息一下吗?
Isn't there a way to narrow this down,
没有办法缩小范围吗
search the records for specific topics?
调查这些特殊话题的记录吗?
Please indicate the topic ofinterest.
请指出这个话题的意义
OK, how do we shut that off? Voice system off.
好的,我们怎么关掉那个 声音系统关闭
What do you want to search for? Let's start with ion cannons.
你想要调查什么 我们从离子加农炮开始
OK. Search topic: ion cannons. Time frame: six months.
好的 调查题目: 离子加农炮 期限: 六个月
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
You sure this is the right spot?
你确定这是正确的位置
The directions he gave led us here.
他给我们的位置是这里
How do you know this is Narim"s house? They all look the same here.
你是怎么知道拉芮的家的? 他们看起来都是一样的
Cos that's Narim.
因为那是拉芮
You're good. Come in.
你很好 进来
Whatcha readin' there, fella? Tollan curia records.
看得到什么,小伙子 法♥院♥的记录
Don't wreck it for me.
不要为了我而破坏
So what did Travell say? We got the guns.
那特拉维尔说了什么? 我们得到枪了
It cannot be true.
这不是真的
All of them? Over time, as we deliver the trinium.
所有? 随着时间的过去
Wow. What do you guys got?
噢 你们得到了什么?
Uh, well, so far not much.
嗯,噢,乞今为止还没有多少
Narim. Colonel O'Neill.
拉芮欧尼尔上校
It says that two months ago
据说两个月前
there was an unscheduled test of Tollan ion cannons.
有一些离子加农炮的不按安排的测试
Omoc filed an official protest.
奥莫克把一个官方保护归档
Yes, I remember it well.
是的,我记得很清楚
We were supposed to have a meal.
我们应该吃一顿饭奥莫克迟到了
Omoc was late and very angry when he arrived.
当他到达的时候很生气
He was ranting about the unfairness of random testing on the Tollan people.
他咆哮地说着随便考试的不公平
Why is this important?
为什么这个很重要?
We want signs of Omoc's difference of opinion with the curia.
我们要得到奥莫克和法♥院♥不同的意见
This can't be. What?
那不可能 什么?
According to this record,
根据这个记录
the curia meeting adjourned in the late afternoon.
法♥院♥会议在下午迟一点的时候停止了
When Omoc came here it was evening. So?
当奥莫克来到这里的时候是晚上 那又怎么样?
It means there are two hours of notations missing from the records.
这意味着 有两个小时的时间在记录里是没有的
A slight omission? That's not possible.
是吗? 那不可能
If the curia can commit murder,
如果法♥院♥可以答应负责谋杀案
they can erase two hours from the public records.
他们可以从记录里消除两个小时的记录
You don't understand our laws.
你不明白我们的法律
For the highest members of our government to deceive the people,
我们政♥府♥最高级别的人欺骗人♥民♥
as strange as it may sound, it's an even more heinous crime than murder.
和听起来一样陌生 这是一个比谋杀更可恶的犯罪行为
It's... It's unthinkable.
这...这不可思议
At the time I thought it was strange Omoc
当我认为 奥莫克对一个加农炮
would be upset over an ion cannon test.
测试很失望的时候
Slightly more to it than that, eh?
是吗?
If the curia wanted to cover up this matter,
如果法♥院♥想隐瞒这件事情
why leave Omoc's protest on record?
为什么让奥莫克的抗♥议♥记录下来?
Because a protest of Tollan policy
因为一次抗♥议♥是
is filed with every level of the government.
政♥府♥各级都有记录的
It would be impossible to erase it
不可能消除,
without a conspiracy of massive proportions,
除非这是一次大规模的共谋
reaching far outside the curia.
延伸到法♥院♥的后面
So whatever happened in the time missing, it could be why Omoc was killed.
不管发生什么事情 这可能是奥莫克死亡的原因
As far as what you told me,
就你所告诉我的
there seems to be an evil conspiracy among the curia
那看起来是法♥院♥间的一次罪恶的阴谋
whose goal is to give us everything we've wanted.
他的目的是给我们所想要得到的一切
That makes no sense. I said that.
那没有意义 我说过了
Unless the Tollan cannot procure trinium on their own
除非和他们所声称的
as easily as they claim.
一些容易
Travell tried hard to convince us
特维尔努力去说服我们
it was a face- saving exercise to calm naysayers.
这是一个让反对者冷静下来的测试
Do we know what the Tollans will do with the trinium?
我们知道他们会做什么吗?
Lots and lots of very interesting and unspecific things.
很多很多有趣而又不确定的事情
We could tag the first shipment to see where it goes.
我们可以连接到第一艘货船 去看看它要去哪里
How? We introduce a radioactive isotope.
怎么样? 我们提出一种放射性同位素
If the Tollans catch it,
如果他们明白了
we say it's a by- product of the purification process
我们说这是净化过程的副产品
and we've been unable to eliminate it entirely.
我们不能完全消除
Do it.
是的
Travell doesn't suspect you? If she does, she's not letting on.
特维尔没有怀疑你? 如果她怀疑的话,她不会继续的
We're a primitive race. Why would she suspect us?
我们是一种原始的种族 为什么她会怀疑我们?
The trinium's still moving. It's south- southwest of here.
他们还在移♥动♥这不是南西南
Do you realise what you have done by involving me?
你意识到你做了什么吗?
Hey, you involved yourself in this when you sent us that warning.
嗨,当你给我们提出警告的时候 已经把自己卷入其中
Warning you your world is in danger is not the same as treason!
警告你你们的世界正处于危险中 它不是和叛国罪一样的!
If your leaders are involved in something untoward,
如果你的领导人卷入到一些麻烦中
what you're doing isn't treason.
你所做的就不是叛国
What I am doing is nothing! Then help us.
我什么也没有做 那就帮助我们
How?
怎么样?
Tell us how to get into Travell's office and access her computer.
告诉我们怎么进入特维尔的办公室 然后打开她的电脑
What? If there is a conspiracy, she's in on it.
什么? 如果是一个阴谋,她就会在上面
It was, in fact, Travell that offered us the ion cannons.
这是,事实上 特维尔给我们提供了一台离子加农炮
It's impossible. There is no way. Narim, get your head outta your ass!
不可能没有办法 拉芮,出去!
You started this. Your government is deceiving you.
你开始 你的政♥府♥在欺骗你
You said yourself that's the most heinous crime you can think of.
你说过 那是你可以想像的最极恶的犯罪行为
I should have told the security office. But the curia have more power.
我应该告诉给安♥全♥局♥ 但是法♥院♥有更强大的力量
As a citizen, is it not your duty to investigate such a crime?
作为一个公民 调查这样的一个案件不是你的责任吗?
The security systems... Travell can turn them off.
安全系统... 特维尔可以关闭他们
Why would she do that? So she could talk to us off the record.
为什么她要那么做? 她可以不用跟我们谈
That is a violation of the governmental conduct code.
这是一个政♥府♥行为的违背
Gee, what a shock.
吉,真是一次震动
There is one chance.
有一个机会
Only high- ranking members of the curia have access to the security system
只有法♥院♥高级成员可以进入安全系统
in the building where Travell's office is located.
在那座特维尔办公室所在地的大楼里
Omoc was among them. And you have his personal effects.
奥莫克在他们之间 你有他的个人影响
His code would be in the data device, if it is not deactivated.
他的代码在数据库里,如果没有解除
OK. Daniel, Carter, go with Narim.
好的 丹尼尔,卡特,跟拉芮走
Check out Travell's office.
检查特维尔的办公室
Teal'c and I will track the trinium.
提亚克和我会进行追踪
Um, that's the thing that lets you go through walls, right?
嗯,那是让你调查的原因,对吗?
Yes. Got a couple extra layin' around?
是的 有两个层面在附近吗?
That would be a violation... Good. And weapons?
是一个违背... 很好武器呢?
Colonel O'Neill...
欧尼尔上校...
Just in case. Our security sensors...
万一 我们的安全传感器...
The weapons carried by yoursecurity forces remain unaffected.
由你的安全武装力量带来的武器 没有受到影响
If this doesn't work, Security will be here in seconds.
如果这没有用 安♥全♥局♥过一会儿会来到这里
Way to go, Omoc.
走,奥莫克
Here. This is a communication sent to our chief of science and technology
这里 这是传送给我们科学技术长官的信息
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表