Good luck.
好运
We get communications back yet?
我们恢复联♥系♥了?
Sorry, sir. The only way would be to pull the components
对不起,长官, 唯一的方法也许是拉动
we used to fix the hyperdrive. It would take hours.
我们曾经用来修补超时空推进的成分 这需要几小时
What, then? Well, we have a couple of options.
什么? 好,我们有几种选择
Number one, give up.
第一,放弃,
Use what's left of the power to get to the nearest gateworld.
用剩下的能量 去最近的星际之门世界
We might make it. Then we head to the Alpha site.
我们可能成功, 然后我们向阿尔法位前进
Number two? We take off and hope that our signal
第二呢? 我们起飞并且 希望我们的信♥号♥♥
can be picked up by the Asgard in time
能被仙宫及时收到
to inform them this was a Goa'uld attack.
并且通知他们这是勾阿呜的攻击
There's not enough time for that. I know.
没有足够的时间了, 我知道
Is... there a number three? There's no three.
还有第三吗? 没有了
Maybe there is. Teal'c,
也许有, 提亚克,
you said naqahdah wasn't native to our solar system.
你说过纳卡达 不是我们太阳系自有的
Which means the Goa'uld must've towed it by ship.
这意味着勾阿呜一定用飞船牵引
A mothership. Daniel, that's it.
一艘母舰, 丹尼尔,就是它
What's it? We don't have a mothership.
是什么? 我们没有母舰
It only has to last a few seconds. What only has to last a few seconds?
它只必须存在几秒钟, 什么只必须存在几秒钟?
Choice three, sir.
第三种选择,长官,
Expand our hyperspace field to encompass the entire asteroid.
膨胀我们的多♥维♥空间去包围整个小行星
We take it out of normal space long enough
我们把它脱离正常空间足够长的时间
to avoid the collision with Earth.
来避免和地球的碰撞
Is there a four? I know it sounds far fetched, and... it is.
还有第四吗? 我知道这听起来有点荒唐,是的
Ride an asteroid... through Earth? Yes.
驾驶小行星通过地球? 对
To the observer, it would disappear on one side and reappear on the other.
对观察者来说,它会在一边消失 然后从另一边出现
The problem is it'd take every ounce of power we've got.
问题是这会带走我们所有的能量
The field would have to be expanded far beyond its usual envelope.
多♥维♥空间不得不膨胀到远超过 正常的状态
It could cause the engines to explode. Explode?
这可能导致引擎爆♥炸♥, 爆♥炸♥?
Even if we survived the engine overload, we couldn't take off again.
即使我们从引擎超载中生还 我们将不能再次起飞
We'd have a couple of hours of life support, and that's it.
我们还有几小时的生命支持 只有这些了
But you think this is... the best shot we have at stoppin' this rock?
但你认为这是停止行星的最好办法?
Yes, sir. I think so.
对,长官
Well, that's the plan, then.
好,就是这个计划了,那么
I really need more time to make the calculations.
我真的需要更多时间计算
Well, Carter, now might be a good time.
好,卡特,现在也许是好时机
Almost.
差不多
Now?
现在?
If I engage too soon, we'll reappear right inside the Earth.
如果太早开始,我们会在地球中 再次出现
Carter, I can see my house.
卡特,我能看到我的房♥子
Engaging hyperdrive... now.
启动超光速推进,现在
We're there.
我们在那里
The computer confirms we have emerged from hyperspace
计算机确定我们已经在 多♥维♥空间中出现
on the other side of the planet.
在星球的另一边
Yep.
对
Plan three.
计划三
Works every time.
每次都起作用
Yes, Mr President.
是,我的总统
Yes, sir.
是,长官
From what NASA and SATCOM tell me,
宇宙航行局和卫星通信告诉我
it looks like the asteroid just disappeared.
看起来小行星像是消失了
I don't know, sir, it may have been the Asgard.
我不知道,长官,也许是仙宫所为
But it's my opinion SG-1 had something to do with it.
但我觉得SG-1作出了贡献
So... two hours of life support, then what?
那么...两小时的生命支持 然后是什么?
Hammond'll find us.
哈蒙德会找到我们
I'm confident. Me too.
我有信心, 我也是
As am I.
我也是
The sensors are picking up a vessel approaching.
传感器发现有物体靠近
It appears to be another cargo ship. Goa'uld?
看起来像是另一艘运载船, 勾阿呜?
I do not know. The ship is taking up position directly above us.
我不知道, 飞船径直向我们过来
I'm Jalen, of the Tok'ra.
我是杰伦,来自托克拉,
We received your distress call. Can we render assistance?
我们收到你们的求救信♥号♥♥, 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
Well, you know,
好,你知道,
it's not like we don't have everything totally under control here,
我们并非全然失去控制
but...
但是...
Sure. Render away.
当然, 走吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表