It will not fail us now.
现在也不会
What's taking it so long? I've sent a messenger to the Sentinel
什么耽搁了这么久 我已经派了信使去哨兵系统
to seek the answer to that question.
去寻找那个问题的答案
Perhaps it is waiting.
也许它在等待
You will see. Our enemy will be sent away.
你会看到我们的敌人会被驱逐
How, exactly?
确切如何?
One moment they are there, the next they are gone in white light.
一旦他们在那里 下一秒他们会随白光消失
Gone where? To the place our ancestors divined.
去哪里? 去我们祖先的圣地
We are only grateful that our enemies are gone.
我们只会感谢我们的敌人走了
And that's it?
完了?
Their civilisation has technologically regressed.
他们的文明技术性的倒♥退♥了
Nobody knows how anything works, just so long as it keeps working.
没有人知道事务如何运作 只要它们持续工作
And you've seen this thing working?
你看过这个东西工作?
Oh, yes. As a child.
对当还是个孩子
An enemy of our people came in a great ship, but it was sent away.
我们的敌人坐大船来,但被驱逐了
That's the story we get from everybody, sir.
那是我们告诉每个人的故事,长官
Marul, do you remember a team who came here from Earth two years ago?
玛鲁,你记得两年前来自 地球的一支队伍吗?
Oh, Colonel Grieves, of course.
哦,格里夫上校,当然
He asked that he might see the Sentinel to learn its mysteries,
他问是否可以看看哨兵系统 去了解它的神秘之处
so that one day your people might be protected as we are.
那么有朝一日你的人♥民♥也许 能像我们一样被保护
But to do that... that would be against our highest law.
但这么做违背我们的最高法律
No one may see the Sentinel, except its Caretaker.
没有人能看哨兵系统 除了它的看守者
Yeah, well... They did anyway.
好,总之他们做到了
They worked at night so no one would know. Somehow they got in,
他们夜间行动就没有人 知道然后他们进去
they took it apart, put it back together, but something's wrong.
他们带走它,重新组装在一起 但发生了一些错误
They're trying to fix it, but we might be running out of time.
他们试图修理,但我们可能超时
But... what you say cannot be so.
但...你所说的不可能如此
This flame burns to tell us the Sentinel is watching over us,
火焰燃烧告诉我们哨兵 系统在看守我们
and in turn is being watched over.
并且输流被看守
As long as this flame burns,
一旦这个火焰燃烧
we may rest assured that we are safe from harm.
我们可以确信我们安全远离伤害
There's a battalion of Jaffa in your city right now,
现在有一队贾法在你的城市
just waiting to harm you.
等着伤害你们
There is a barrier to the chamber. They got past it.
有屏障他们已经穿过
Colonel Grieves gave me his word. He lied.
格里夫上校告诉了我他撒谎
Yet you speak the truth?
那么你说了真话?
He does, Marul.
是的,玛鲁
Teal'c, come in.
提亚克,进来
A Jaffa patrol.
一支贾法的巡逻队
I count ten, maybe more. With luck they'll pass right by us.
我数了有十个,也许更多如果 幸运他们会通过我们
It is more likely they followed our tracks to this location.
更像是他们追寻我们的痕迹来到这个地方
This is impossible. We haven't been at it that long.
不可能我们没有那么久
Let me try. Give me a idear how complicated this code is?
让我试试 给我个主意这代码有多复杂?
yes, i think so. just...let me try
是的,让我试试
It's hit the fan already.
已经击中风扇了
Give me your Beretta.
给我你的帽子
You think you can help in here? I can help out there.
你认为在这里可以帮忙 我可以在那里帮忙
We have to take all of them out so they can't report back.
我们必须弄走他们,这样 他们就不能回去报告
A Jaffa patrol must have tracked us here.
贾法巡逻队肯定追踪我们到这里
We can hold them off for now, but get that force field down.
我们现在可以抵挡他们 但那会让力场下降
Do you know what to listen for?
你知道倾听什么?
The progression of the harmonic in each pattern
各模式下和声的级数
relative to its spectral equivalent.
和它 的光谱等价物有关
My people have depended on the Sentinel for 300 years.
我的人♥民♥已经依靠哨兵系统300年了
It was created to be there always,
它总被设计在那里
so that we might feel free to pursue matters of the mind and spirit,
所以我们觉得从事精神 和头脑的事物很自♥由♥
without fear of what is happening now.
而不必害怕现在发生了什么
If what you say is true.
如果你说的是真的
I didn't come all this way to lie to you.
我不会远道而来欺骗你
How many will die? I don't know.
多少会撒谎? 我不知道
And I can't undo what's already been done.
并且我不能撤销已经被做下的
But we can save hundreds of your people, maybe all of them.
但我们可以拯救成百的你的人 也许是全部
How?
怎么救?
We're prepared to evacuate as many people as possible.
我们准备疏散尽可能多的人
And military support to get'em to the gate.
并且军事支持会带他们去大门
Leave our world...
离开我们的世界...
I'm afraid so.
我恐怕如此
As we speak, a Goa'uld mothership could be on its way here.
根据我们所说,勾阿呜即将统治这里
What will I tell them?
我会告诉他们什么?
That the very people who doomed our world
那个破坏我们世界的人
now ask us to trust our lives to them?
现在要求我们用生命相信他们?
I am Svarog.
我是斯瓦罗格
From this day forth, you will serve me.
从今天开始,你们会服从我
That's all of'em I can see.
那是我能看到的全部
What are you doing out here? Helpin' you.
你们在这里干嘛? 帮助你
A mothership just fired on the city. I saw.
统治者刚刚在城市开火我看到了
You must get that force field down. That's why you're here.
你必须把力场降下来这是我们 来这里的原因
Jackson wanted a try, I gave him a try.
杰克森要求一试,我让他试了
You were getting shot at, I backed you up.
你被射击,我支援了你
Or is it you don't like the idea of me with a gun?
或者你不喜欢我带着枪?
It's empty.
它是空的
Get back in there.
回去那里
Teal'c, I wanna see what's taking so long. Keep an eye out.
提亚克,我要看看什么拖延了 那么久留神
That voice...
那个声音...
All part of the show.
所有演出的部分
The sky rained fire. It's from a ship in orbit.
空中战火如雨来自轨道中的一艘船
One with really big speakers.
有一个很大的扬声器
Marul! Marul!
玛鲁! 玛鲁!
Has the messenger returned with any news?
信使带回来任何消息?
There are Jaffa patrols everywhere. I doubt anybody would make it very far.
到处有贾法巡逻队我怀疑 是否有人能弄开它
Go home. Tee h'eta.
回家.Tee h'eta.
Do you have any other way of defending yourself?
你有保卫自己的其他方法?
Carter, come in. Yes, sir.
卡特,进来是,长官
The mothership's here. Some guy named... Svarog.
统治者来了一个叫斯瓦罗格的人
He's a System Lord, sir. You should get out.
他是系统主人,长官你应该出去
Yeah. What's your progress? Still working on the force field.
对你的进展是什么 仍然致力于力场
Major, people are startin' to die here. Yes, sir. We're doing our best.
少校,人们开始死亡是 长官我们在尽最大努力
You tell Grieves, if he doesn't fix that thing, I'll shoot him anyway.
你告诉格里夫,如果他不修 好那东西,我无论如何会射他
Marul, you have to make an announcement.
玛鲁,你得去通知一下
Tell your people to evacuate the city and head to the Stargate.
告诉你的人♥民♥从城市疏散 并且去星际之门
Many of your people could survive.
许多人可以生还
You've got two options: sit here and watch your city burn to the ground,
你只有两个选择: 坐在这里 看着你的城市被毁
or surrender. You surrender, they'll enslave your people.
或者投降你投降了 他们会奴役你的人♥民♥
And they'll take some of them as hosts.
并且他们会招待他们中的一些人
The Goa'uld are parasites. They take over the bodies of people.
勾阿呜是寄生虫他们会接管那些人的身体
My people are innocent. They have done nothing to deserve this.
我的人♥民♥是无辜的他们 不应该承受这些
I can't stay here much longer. You've got to make a decision.
我不能再留在这里了
But your friends may yet be able to repair the damage they have done.
但你的朋友也许仍然能够 修复他们造成的损伤
This Goa'uld is not gonna wait for that.
勾阿呜不会等待
It's time to go.
是离开的时候
With or without you.
和你一起或者离开你
Dammit!
去死!
You almost had it. You just had the last two colours in the wrong order.
你几乎有了你只是把最后 两个颜色弄错了
We're in! Go!
我们来了! 走!
Colonel, we've made it past the force field
上校,我们让它通过力场
and we're starting to work on the Sentinel.
现在我们开始对哨兵工作
Warriors of Svarog approach in greater numbers.
众多斯瓦罗格的勇士逼近
Understood, Teal'c. We'll make our stand inside the cave.
明白,提亚克我们会站在洞穴里
Keep them at bay as long as you can and then get in.
把他们尽可能留在那里然后你进来
Daniel, can you get that force field working again?
丹尼尔,你能让那些力场从新工作?
I'm on it.
我在弄
Incoming transmission!
入局信♥号♥♥传输!
It's SG 3, sir. Put it on the speaker.
"是SG-3,长官.打开扬声器"
This is SG 3 niner. Come in. What's your situation, Major?
这是SG-3进来少校, 你的情况如何?
A Goa'uld mothership was firing on the Tollan city in orbit
勾阿呜的舰队在轨道上向城市开火攻击
Goa'uld forces are headin' toward us. A battalion supported by gliders.
勾阿呜的军队向我们进发 一支队伍有滑翔机支持
Can you hold the Stargate? Not without reinforcements, sir.
你能守住星际之门 没有援军不行,长官
Understood.
明白
What's the status of SG-1?
SG-1的情况如何?
They're out of radio range, sir.
他们在无线电波范围外 长官
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表