You done?
你做了?
I don't care how good Carter thinks she is or how cocky you are.
我不在乎卡特认为她有多好 或者你有多自大
The device is way too complicated for you to try to repair without us.
装置对你来说太复杂了难以 修理,如果没有我们
You already know that, or you wouldn't be here.
你知道那个否则你不会在这里
UAV is away, sir. Climbing into position.
UAV离开了,长官,爬升到 自己的位置
Receiving telemetry.
接受遥感勘测
Confirm two staff cannon emplacements 20m from the gate.
确定两个大炮 离开大门20米远
We got lucky, sir. The cannons couldn't down the UAV
我们走运了,长官
before it was out of range.
大炮在它 离开范围之内不能降低UAV
Begin painting the targets as soon as the UAV reaches altitude.
一旦UAV达到高度就开始给目标着色
Close the blast doors. Prepare to launch.
关闭气门准备着陆
Prepare to launch.
准备着陆
Target Sierra 1 has been acquired. Sergeant, launch when ready.
目标S-1已经获得军士,准备好就着陆
Missile away.
导弹发射
Sierra- 1 destroyed. Attempting to acquire Sierra- 2.
S-1被毁试图获取S-2
How do you know those are the only emplacements guarding the gate?
你怎么知道那些是唯一护卫大门的炮台?
We don't. Sierra 2 has been acquired by UAV.
我们不知道S-2已经被UAV获取
Launch when ready.
准备着陆
Sierra- 2 has been destroyed, but I can't confirm casualties.
S-2已经被摧毁,但我不能确定伤亡
UAV switching to recon mode for stage two.
UAV转向第二阶段侦查模式
That's us. Colonel, SG 3 will take point.
那是我们上校,SG-3会瞄准
Kershaw.
科绍
Major Lawrence, make it a clean sweep. Yes, sir.
劳伦斯少校,清扫它是,长官
Why don't you go with'em? Keep'em out of trouble.
为什么你不和他们一起走 让他们免于麻烦
Be on your six in 60 seconds.
在60秒内在你的6
SG- 3, let's go, let's go, let's go!
SG-3,让我们走!
I'll say it again, I don't like goin' into this unarmed.
我会再说它,我不喜欢徒手进入
And... I don't care.
并且...我不在乎
I feel better knowing an archaeologist is watching our backs.
知道一个考古学家看着我们 回去让我觉得好多了
Which end do the bullets go in again?
终结子弹再次进入?
I'd be happy to show you.
我很高兴给你看
Our mission objective is to fix whatever you screwed up.
我们的任务目标是修理任何 你发动的东西
If you get any ideas other than that,
如果你有任何别的建议
I'll shoot you.
我会射杀你
Understood?
明白?
Yeah.
好
Move out.
开始行动
No sign of SG- 3.
没有SG-3的信♥号♥♥
SG- 3, this is SG-1 niner. Report.
SG-3,这是SG-1回复
Three Jaffa warriors survived the attack.
三个贾法武士从攻击中生还
SG- 3 is in pursuit to prevent them from reporting our arrival.
SG-3在阻止他们报告我们的到来
Major Lawrence suggests we continue on.
劳伦斯少校建议我们继续
Colonel?
上校?
You want me to take point without a weapon?
你要我不用武器瞄准?
I want you to point Teal'c in the right direction.
我要你在正确的方向瞄准提亚克
How many years did you promise to take off their sentence if they fix this?
你承诺取消多少年的刑罚 如果他们修好这个?
Actually, they'll get a few more years out of this.
事实上,他们会减少一些更多的年数
More? They were on death row.
更多? 他们在死路上
How did you find the Sentinel if the Latonans wouldn't show it to you?
如果拉脱纳人不给你看 你如何找到哨兵?
Maybe we're good.
也许我们好
Bribed the locals? You've done your homework.
行贿当地人? 你完成了你的家庭作业
Major Benton's preliminary report said
本顿少校的初步报告说
the Latonans don't use currency of any kind.
拉脱纳人 不使用任何通货
They don't care about material things.
他们不在乎物质的东西
Everybody's got their price.
每个人都有个价
Colonel. Grogan.
上校戈刚
You all right?
你好吗?
There was a Jaffa patrol on my six most of the day.
多日来有个贾法在我们这里巡逻
I decided to stop running and fight it out.
我决定停止运转并且打跑它
How long ago? Last night.
多久以前? 昨晚
I guess I passed out and they went right by me.
我想我昏倒,他们走近我
They'll be long gone. Where's the rest of your team?
他们会长时间离开剩下 的你的队伍呢?
Major Benton took a hit in the chest on our way back to the gate.
本顿少校在我们回大门的路上 在胸膛上一击
Tarkman and Winters were with me at first, but I'm the only one left.
塔科曼和文特斯起先和我们在一起 但只有我一个剩下了
Here.
这里
This shouldn't happen, sir. The Latonans have a device...
这不应该发生,长官拉脱纳人 有一种装置...
We know, Lieutenant. We're here to fix it.
我们知道,中尉我们来这里修理它
Sir, should I tell SG- 3 Grogan's coming back to the gate?
长官我应该告诉SG-3戈刚回来大门了?
Negative, Major.
反对,少校
Teal'c, how soon should we expect a mothership here?
提亚克,多久我们应该期望 一个统治?
Of that I am unsure, O'Neill. It could be hours, perhaps even days.
那个我不确定,欧尼尔也许 几小时,也许几天
Grogan, can you get me into the city?
戈刚,你能带我进入城市?
There are Jaffa patrols all over the place
贾法巡逻所有的地方
making sure the Latonans keep their curfew.
确定拉脱纳人遵守宵禁
But I can take you straight to Marul if you want.
但我可以直接带你去玛鲁 如果你需要
That's a waste of time. Why do you say that?
那是浪费时间你为什么那么说?
The Sentinel was built centuries ago by Marul's ancestors.
哨兵在几世纪以前由玛鲁人 的祖先建立
He has no clue how to use it. None of'em do.
他没有任何线索如何使用 它他们没有人知道
Look. We're here to help these people.
看,我们来这里帮助这些人
What the hell do you think you can do?
你认为你能做什么?
Maybe give them another option other than being wiped out.
除了精疲力尽也许给他们 另外一种选择
Grogan, are you good to go? Mm hm.
戈刚,你乐意走? 对
Good.
好
Carter, you're in charge. Yes, sir.
卡特,你负责是,长官
Fix it. Yes, sir. Good luck, sir.
处理它是,长官好运,长官
Let's go.
我们走
That's the main road leading in and out of the city.
这是出入城市的主道路
You wouldn't happen to know a back way in there, would you?
你不会碰巧知道那里有 一条回去的路,对吗?
Yes, sir. I think I do.
是的,长官我认为如此
This is it. What is?
就是它是什么?
You have to know it's there. We went right by it at first.
你必须知道它在那里我们 最先靠它走对了
All right, you're on.
好,你在呢
Major Carter, it would be wise if we were to guard the entrance.
卡特少校,如果我们要去 保卫入口是明智的
Absolutely. At least until the force field's down.
绝对至少直到力场降低
How long will that take? Last time it took just over 48 hours.
要多久? 上次至少花了48小时
Maybe Daniel can help you shave a couple of days off that estimate.
也许丹尼尔可以帮你减少几天
You're not preparing for his arrival as I instructed.
你没有按照我指示的准备他的到来
Your people ignore the curfew.
你的人忽略了宵禁
Because they do not understand it. It is a simple matter.
因为他们不明白这很简单
Lord Svarog has claimed Latona as part of his domain.
斯瓦罗格已经宣布拉脱纳 是他统治的一部分
Your conquest will happen, as sure as the sun will rise.
你的征服将发生 像太阳升起一样肯定
Accept that... and you may live to serve him.
接受那个...你可以活着伺候他
My people have no desire to serve anyone.
我的人♥民♥没有伺候任何人的渴望
When Svarog rains fire from the sky, they will beg for his mercy
当斯瓦罗格从天空密集开火 他们会祈求他的仁慈
And offer him their devotion. No, they will not.
并且进贡他不,他们不会
They will, when those around them begin to die.
他们会,当他们周围的那些人开始死亡
This is my last warning.
这是我最后的警告
Your Lord Svarog should not come.
你的主人斯瓦罗格不应该来
The Sentinel will send him away. You will all be sent away.
哨兵系统会驱逐他你们 都会被驱逐
So you have said for three days, yet here I stand.
那么你已经说了三天 但我仍站在这里
The Sentinel is nothing but a legend. It is very real.
哨兵系统除了传说什么 都不是它很真实
Then my patrols will find it and destroy it.
那么我的巡逻队会发现并摧毁它
It's all right, Marul. He's a friend. From your world?
没关系,玛鲁他是朋友 来自你的世界?
That's right. He's come all the way from Earth just to see you.
对他从地球远道而来只是为了看你
I'm Colonel Jack O'Neill. We need to talk.
我是杰克欧尼尔上校我们需要谈谈
Please don't do that.
请别那么做
It doesn't look much like a weapon.
看起来不大像是个武器
Why don't you make yourself useful, Dr Jackson,
为什么你不让自己有用 杰克森博士,
and go watch the front door?
并且去看前门呢?
I'd rather be helping you, but your approach looks completely random.
我愿意帮你,但你的方法 看起来非常胡乱
The patterns change randomly. We're trying to keep ahead.
模式任意改变我们试图领先
The sounds?
声音?
The code to shut off the field is always changing
关闭场的码一直在改变
relative to the harmonics between the tones in each pattern.
相对于和声学在各个 模式下的音调里
How many different patterns are there? We've recorded over a hundred.
有多少不同的模式 我们纪录了超过一百个
Oh. So I should probably... Shut up.
哦,所以我应该可能...闭嘴
Yeah.
对
Your offer is kind, but not necessary.
你的邀请很善意,但不必要
I think it is.
我认为如此
The Sentinel has not failed us in centuries.
哨兵系统几世纪来没有打败我们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表