These beasts, all of them... bear my mark.
这些野兽,都有我的标记
Yours had no identification. You heard him say my name.
你没有证明 你听到他可以说我的名字
I caught him in the wild of the other place.
我在别的野地里捉到他
It was part of an experiment I was conducting. Sorry, but I need him back.
那是我主持的实验的一部分 对不起,但我要他回去
Well, I'm sorry. You cannot have him.
好,我道歉你不能拥有它
Does Colonel O'Neill require our assistance?
欧尼尔上校要求我们的协助?
He hasn't signalled yet.
他还没有告知
I could offer another Unas in exchange.
我可以提供另一个乌纳斯作为交换
This one is of good stock, and he's already trained.
这是个好货色,并且已经被训练了
You don't understand. This one's name is Chaka, and he is coming with me.
你不明白 这个的名字是Chaka,他要和我一起
Uh, Daniel. Jack.
哦,丹尼尔 杰克
Why don't we discuss what we can offer the man in return?
为什么我们不讨论 可以提供什么给这个人作为回报?
Shall we?
我们会?
Outside.
外面
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel, I am not gonna get into a firefight over this right now.
丹尼尔,我现在不想卷入交战
If you expect to trade for that Unas, do not think it will come cheap.
如果你指望买♥♥乌纳斯,别指望会便宜
So what's your price?
那么你出价多少?
Two Unas of equally pure lineage.
两个同样纯正血统的乌纳斯
Two for one?
两个换一个?
Your Unas is worth it, or you would not have travelled so far.
你的乌纳斯值这个价,否则你不会来这么远
Besides, you have more sophisticated methods
另外 你有更加成熟的方法
for capturing and training them.
捕获和训练他们
We'll... think about it.
我们会...考虑
Come on.
继续
Excuse me.
对不起
You, uh... have some sort of plan to do something about this?
你,嗯,有什么计划?
Well, right now I'm not sure I'm gonna do anything.
好,刚才我不确定我要做任何事
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说?
Daniel, you wanna go out
丹尼尔,你要出去抓一对乌纳斯
and catch a couple of Unas, trade'em for Chaka?
训练他们为了交换乌纳斯?
I think you're missing the point. Am I?
我想你误解了 是吗?
You saw how they treat them. Daniel.
你看到他们如何对待他们丹尼尔
I'm not saying any of this is right. I just don't know what to do about it.
我不是说这样是正确的 我只是不知道如何处理
I don't want to change their way of life, but...
我不想改变他们的生活方式 但...
Chaka wasn't born into this kind of domestication.
但Chaka不是生而接受这种驯服的
He's known freedom all his life.
他已经知道自♥由♥
The Unas of his planet live together in families.
他星球上的乌纳斯都和家庭生活在一起
They have art. Oh, yes. I've seen the cave drawings.
他们有艺术 对,我见过洞穴画
I will not leave him here like this.
我不会把他这样留下来
Even if it means risking human lives?
甚至这意味着拿人命去冒险?
We should be able to avoid that, shouldn't we?
我们应该可以避免,对吗?
So what's going on? They're using Unas as slaves.
那么接下来如何? 他们把乌纳斯当奴隶
They were inbred for so long, they're untrainable.
他们天生如此,他们是不可被训练的
They needed new blood so they're not giving Chaka up.
他们需要新血缘所以他们不会放弃Chaka
What shall we do? Wait until dark.
我们应该做什么? 等待知道天黑
Daniel and I'll go in and extract him. You'll provide cover.
丹尼尔和我会去解救他你提供援助
And we're gonna do it without taking human lives.
并且我们要不付出人命
Down.
向下
Down.
向下
Chaka. Daniel.
Chaka 丹尼尔
Tell him to move back.
告诉他向后移♥动♥
Chaka!
Chaka!
He's not moving. Move back.
他不动 向后移
I could have said that. Keka. Keka.
我应该这么说
Danger.
危险
Crap. Come on, we gotta go.
废话,继续,我们要走
Come on.
继续
It's OK, it's OK. Wok tah!
好了,好了
What? I don't know what's wrong. Wok tah!
什么?我不知道出了什么差错
He says this one's marked for death. Come on, it's OK. He's not. Let's go.
他说这个标志着死亡 继续,没事他不会我们走
Wok tah!
Wok tah!
Wok tah! He says that they're all marked for death.
他说他们都被标记死亡
No, Chaka. Daniel, with or without him, we gotta go!
不,Chaka 丹尼尔,带不带他,我们都得走!
Sir, you've got company.
长官,你有伙伴
At least ten men heading your way. We're laying down cover fire.
至少10个人向你而来 我们放弃开火
Colonel, come in. Over.
上校,进来
Colonel, do you read? Come in. Over.
上校,你能听到?进来
Chaka must have grabbed that from my vest before it was taken away.
Chaka一定从我的衣服里抢走了那个
Why would he do that? He's seen me using it.
他为什么这么做? 他看过我们使用
Give. Ko?
Give. Ko?
"Ko". I don't know that word.
我不知道这个单词
"Ko", it's give. Yes, yes, Chaka. Ko, ko.
是给,对,对,Chaka
Thank you.
谢谢你
Aka. Aka. Thank you.
谢谢你
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Right.
对
Sam, it's Daniel. Do you read? Daniel, are you OK?
山姆,这是丹尼尔你能收到? 丹尼尔,你没事?
Uh, been better. Colonel O'Neill?
嗯,好多了 欧尼尔上校?
Physically fine, but I'm not expecting a birthday present any time soon.
生理上还好 但我不指望有什么生日礼物
Ko.
Ko.
Ko.
Ko.
Ko.
Ko.
Thank you.
谢谢你
Carter. Report.
卡特报告
There were too many ofthem, sir. You ordered us not to shoot to kill.
长官,这里有太多 你命令我们不要射杀
Yeah, I know. We're being pursued by a search party.
对,我知道 我们被一个搜索队追踪
Attempting to make it to the gate to get reinforcements.
试图去星际之门寻求增援
Roger that. Out.
听到 出去
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Chaka. Chaka.
Chaka. Chaka.
Aka na.
Aka na.
Ma. Ma kan.
Ma. Ma kan.
Aka na. Keka.
Aka na. Keka.
Ma! Kan. Aka na.
Ma! Kan. Aka na.
Kan cha na.
Kan cha na.
Chaka.
Chaka.
Chaka.
Chaka.
What's he saying?
他说什么?
Actually, it means a lot of different things.
事实上,这意味着许多不同的东西
In this particular case, I'd say...
在这个特殊情况下,我要说
"Thank you for trying to free me. Sorry for getting you into this mess. "
谢谢你试图解救我 对不起让你沾染这种麻烦
Chaka full of nuts. Whatever.
Chaka满嘴胡说不管什么
Jack, it's not his fault. Daniel...
杰克,这不是他的错 丹尼尔...
I'm chained up in a madman's barn with a bunch of Unas.
我被锁在一个疯人的仓库里 和一群乌纳斯在一起
Who's to blame is not at the top of my list of concerns... just yet.
该谴责的人不在我关注列表的前头 尚未
That's amazing. What?
那很棒 什么?
Language is a learned behaviour.
语言是学术习惯
Chaka must have taught this Unas this word.
Chaka一定教过乌纳斯这个词
Chaka zo.
Chaka zo.
Chaka zo.
Chaka zo.
They're saying Chaka is their leader.
他们说Chaka是他们的领导
They recognise he wouldn't leave without them.
他们认为他不应该离开他们
Daniel, dogs sniff each other's butts and they're friends for life.
丹尼尔 狗轻视各自但它们是终生的朋友
We still keep them as pets. No. No, this is different.
我们仍然把它们作为宠物 不,这不同
Chaka made a choice.
Chaka作了选择
Choice is freedom.
选择是自♥由♥
These Unas pledged their allegiance to him because of that.
这些乌纳斯宣誓效忠于他
What are you saying? They wanna be free.
你在说什么? 他们要自♥由♥
They recognise what that means.
他们认同自♥由♥的含义
All they said was "Chaka zo". Chaka zo.
他们都说Chaka. Chaka
Chaka zo.
Chaka zo.
Chaka isn't different.
Chaka是不同的
These Unas were born into domestication
这些乌纳斯生来被驯化
but they know freedom enough to want it.
但他们了解足够多的自♥由♥去作这种要求
You said this is their way of life here. Well, it has to change.
你说这是他们在这里的生活方式 对,需要改变
How?
怎么改?
We've meddled in other cultures before.
我们之前在其他文明世界里管闲事
Well, now you're talking about moving in an army.
对,现在你在谈论卷入战争
I'd like to think that there was another way.
我愿意认为还有别的方法
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表