You will take your place as a leader in the Jaffa nation.
你会在贾法的国家里 成为一个领袖.
I have long dreamed Jaffa would one day be free.
我一直梦想贾法有一天会自♥由♥.
But I fear that day is farther off than K'tano believes.
但我恐怕这一天远超过 K'tano的信念.
We have come so far because of you, Teal'c.
我们远道而来是因为你,提亚克.
K'tano could not have hoped to raise such an army,
如果你不来领导,
had you not led the way.
K'tano不可能 希望组织这样的一支队伍.
Perhaps.
也许.
And we will grow even stronger now that the Tauri have become our allies.
既然陶利变成了我们的同盟 我们会变得更加强大.
Of that I'm not so sure.
我不大肯定那个.
K'tano's ways are... difficult for the people of the Tauri to understand.
K'tano的方式对于陶利的 人♥民♥来说难以理解.
We shall gain our freedom with or without them.
我们要获得我们的自♥由♥ 与他们一起或相反.
K'tano.
K'tano.
Forgive me. There is nothing to forgive.
原谅我. 没什么可原谅的.
I do not speak for O'Neill. What you say is true.
我不代表欧尼尔说话 你说的正确.
They are different. Cynical of our ways. O'Neill most of all.
他们是不同的. 我们的方式 愤世嫉俗. 欧尼尔尤甚.
Yet they are my friends. And we are your brothers.
但他们仍是我的朋友 而我们是你的兄弟.
I am not a fool, Teal'c. I know the Tauri are strong.
我不是傻瓜,提亚克 我知道陶利强大.
An alliance can make us stronger.
一个联盟可以让我们更强.
But I abandon nothing of who and what we are,
但我放弃我们是谁,
for neither human nor Goa'uld.
不是为了人类也不为勾阿呜.
I guess Teal'c's staying out all night with his new buddies.
我猜想提亚克整夜和 他的新弟兄们在外面.
Well, he did get in all that quality kelno'reeming.
对,他的确具备K'tano 需要的所有品质.
What do you think?
你认为呢?
Of K'tano?
关于K'tano?
You have to admit he's got presence. His followers are almost fanatical.
你必须承认他的存在 他的跟随者近乎狂热.
"Almost"? It does make them formidable.
" 近乎" ? 这确实令他们强大.
Ancient Japanese feudal lords recognised indifference to death
古代日本封建领主认可 对死亡的漠不关心
as a very effective tool in battle.
是一种战争中非常有效的武器.
What's with this "Jomo Sicko" thing? Joma Secu.
就是这个jomo sicKO的东西 Joma Secu
Like anybody's gonna challenge him.
喜欢每个人挑战他.
K'tano's collected Jaffa from six System Lords.
K'tano从6个系统主人那里收集贾法
He must be doing something right.
他一定做了些对的事情.
Well, they have no problem with dying. I have a problem with that.
好,他们对死没有问题 我在那方面有问题.
With dying? Or with the fact that they don't have a problem with it?
死亡? 还是对他们没问题 感到有问题?
Both. I think.
都有,我想.
Get some sleep. We have to bond in the morning.
睡觉. 我们必须在早上融合.
Kree!
克里!
You are surrounded! Relinquish your weapons!
你被包围了! 放弃武器!
Hey! He does not know fear.
嗨! 他不知道害怕.
Well, he knows stupid!
好,他知道愚蠢!
Hal mak! Hold your fire!
哈 玛克!保持火力!
I am K'tano. If you've heard that name,
我是K'tano. 如果你们听过 那个名字,
then you know that there are other Jaffa
你们就知道有其他贾法
who believe that the Goa'uld are false gods!
相信勾阿呜是错误的神!
Join us in the struggle against our oppressors
加入我们和压♥迫♥者的战斗
and live to see freedom!
并且为看到自♥由♥而生活!
If you do not believe in freedom for our people, brother,
如果你们不相信自♥由♥ 我的人♥民♥,兄弟
then shoot me now.
那么现在射杀我.
Do you believe in him now, O'Neill?
你现在相信他吗,欧尼尔?
Teal'c.
提亚克.
I'm a little concerned about K'tano.
我有点关注K'tano.
Explain. Oh, you know. That stunt he just pulled.
解释下. 哦,你知道 他刚展示的绝技.
K'tano is driven by the power of his beliefs.
K'tano被他的信念的力量所驱驰.
His beliefs are very impressive,
他的信念非常感人
but his tactics could've gotten us all killed.
但他的策略会将我们置于死地.
K'tano was successful. I say he got lucky.
K'tano很成功. 我说他幸运.
Then it appears we disagree.
那么这表示我们不同意.
K'tano summons us.
K'tano召唤我们.
Sir? We got a problem with Teal'c.
长官? 我们和提亚克有点问题.
He's buyin' into K'tano's act.
他在接受K'tano的表演.
You don't really think it's an act, do you?
你们不真的认为是表演 对吗?
K'tano certainly believes in this cause.
K'tano当然信仰.
I think K'tano believes he could walk on water.
我认为K'tano信仰他能在水上行走.
The fruits of our newborn alliance.
我们新生的联盟的成果.
The cutting edge that is the sword of our rebellion.
我们反抗之剑的锋刃.
Weapons- grade naqahdah, sir. A lot of it.
武器级别,长官. 许多.
That's quite a haul. What are you gonna do with it?
真的是成果. 你要如何处理?
I will give you as much as is fair. I have plans for the rest.
我会尽可能的给你多 其他人我有计划.
As for the zat'n'ktels, we require them all.
对于镭射枪,我要求他们全部.
I will be able to offer you many times as much once the Ha'tak arrives.
只要一来,我可以给你许多倍.
You're expecting a mothership? You chose your allies well.
你在期望一种统治 你选择了你的联盟.
Jaffa loyal to me are staging a mutiny,
忠于我的贾法在策划一起叛变
as we speak, aboard a powerful mothership.
如你所说,一种强有力的统治.
Soon they will unite with us in our cause.
很快他们就会和我们联合.
A mutiny? That's a little risky, isn't it?
叛变? 有点冒险,对吗?
There are always risks in war. But if they fail...
他们一直在战争中冒险 但如果他们失败
They will succeed as their cause is just. I wish it worked that way.
他们会成功,因为理由正义 希望如此.
Then they will succeed with the strength of their resolve.
那么他们会成功伴随着决心的力量.
Come with me to the Chaapa- ai. See for yourself. Come.
跟我去恰怕艾 为你自己看看. 来.
Nirrti must not learn of our raid. She would surely hunt us down.
内尔提应该不知道我们的袭击 她当然会打击我们.
We must cover our tracks.
我们必须掩盖我们的痕迹.
Tara'c.
塔拉克.
I chose you to lead this squad of brave warriors
我选择你来领导这个班.
because I know you will not fail me.
因为我知道你不会负我.
Know that if you are struck down in battle, you will live for ever in Kheb,
知道你会持续战斗 你会在凯卜永生.
free from Goa'uld oppression for all time.
永远从勾阿呜的压♥迫♥中解放.
Fight your way as deeply as you can into Nirrti's force.
尽你可能的深入内尔提的军队战斗
Show them your resolve.
让他们看看你的决心.
Victory or death.
胜利或者死亡.
Sir, that's a naqahdah- enhanced bomb.
长官,那是一个纳卡达增强 的炸♥弹♥.
He's sending them on a suicide mission.
他在自杀行动中运送它们.
Jaffa, kree!
贾法,克里!
Guys, wait a minute!
伙计们,等一下!
What the hell are you doing?
你们在干吗?
You now see the strength of our resolve.
你现在看到我们决心的力量
I see the strength of your arrogance!
我看到你们傲慢自大的力量!
Do not interfere in what you know nothing about.
别干涉你不懂的东西.
I know exactly what you're about. We are at war! It is our way.
我知道你们. 我们要战斗 这是我们的方式.
I suppose you feel all- powerful to know
我推想你感觉充满力量的热切
how eager those boys are to die for you.
想知道那些孩子将要为你们而死.
Their souls are going to a better place. I've heard that before.
他们的灵魂要去一个更好的地方 我以前听过.
You would deny the existence of Kheb?
你会拒绝在凯卜的永生?
That their souls will find paradise?
他们的灵魂会找天堂?
What Colonel O'Neill means is, we do things differently.
欧尼尔上校的意思是 我们以不同的方法做事.
Again you say your ways are different.
又一次,你说你们的方法是不同的.
We should abandon centuries of Jaffa tradition
我们应该放弃百年来贾法的 传统
and follow the ways of the Tauri.
并且跟随陶利的方式.
Which of us is arrogant?
我们谁傲慢自大?
If we're to have an alliance, we have to find a common ground.
如果我们要有一个联盟 我们必须找到共同的背景.
Soon the Ha'tak will come,
很快哈塔克会来,
and this army will be a true force to be reckoned with.
这支队伍 会是真正的认真对待的军队.
If you wish to ally yourselves with that force,
如果你希望把你自己和那个军队联盟
then accept us for who and what we are.
那么因为我们是谁和什么 而接受我们吧.
If not, then leave us now.
如果不,让我们现在离开.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
Expect resistance here and here.
此时此地期望反对.
Daniel Jackson witnessed the System Lord Yu being stabbed by Osiris.
丹尼尔杰克森目睹了系统主人 禹被地狱之神刺伤.
With his sarcophagus, he survived.
因为石棺,他生还了.
Still, he was severely weakened by the attack.
但他仍然因为攻击而被明显削弱了.
His home world can be taken if his personal guard can be eliminated.
他自己世界的护卫也被取消.
Now is when Lord Yu will be most vulnerable.
现在是禹最容易被攻击的时刻.
Then now is the time to strike. Indeed.
那么现在是进攻的时机. 确实.
I have several loyal Jaffa among his court.
在他那里我有几个忠诚的贾法.
Many of his Jaffa would join us if he were to be struck down.
如果他被击倒许多他的 贾法♥会♥来加入我们.
We could commandeer his fleet.
我们可以霸占他的舰队.
Ships filled with Jaffa ready to flock to our cause.
贾法占领的船只准备好聚集向我们.
I have dreamed of it but I never thought it possible.
我梦想过但我从不认为是可能的.
Teal'c.
提亚克.
We're packin' up. I'd like you to come with us.
我们在整理. 我希望 你会和我们一起.
His place is here.
他的地盘是这里.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表