Teal'c?
提亚克?
K'tano has given me a mission of great importance.
K'tano已经给我一个 非常重要的任务.
I'll bet he has. I have accepted this mission freely.
我赌他有. 我已经自♥由♥ 的接受了这个任务.
Don't do it.
别做.
Lord Yu's Stargate will be unguarded.
禹的星际之门将无人防守.
The plan is bold enough to succeed, O'Neill.
计划足够大胆成功,欧尼尔.
More so if you join us.
如果你加入的话尤其如此.
Can't do it.
不能这么做.
Why him?
为什么?
Teal'c's participation will guarantee our success.
提亚克的加入将保证我们的成功.
Teal'c is a leader in his own right. You might not want him around.
提亚克在他那里是个领袖 你可能不需要他在身边.
He will be one of our greatest warriors. If he lives.
如果他活着.
He will succeed. Because you say so?
他会成功. 因为你这么说?
Because he is Teal'c. All right, let me see if I got this straight.
因为他是提亚克. 好 让我看看是否我接受.
You assassinate one System Lord after another,
你一个接一个的暗♥杀♥系统主人
take their ships and warriors,
抢夺他们的船只和勇士.
all of whom are willing to die for you.
他们都愿意为你而死.
And this is different than the way things are now...
这和事情不同
how?
怎么?
The Jaffa will be free. To follow you.
贾法♥会♥自♥由♥. 跟随你.
I grow tired of this.
我厌倦了这个.
It is time!
这是时候了!
Teal'c?
提亚克?
I'm not going to recommend an alliance. Not as long as he's in charge.
我不会劝告一个同盟者 只要他不负责.
We will speak of this when I return. I don't think so.
等我回来以后我们再讨论 我不这么认为.
Because if you do this, I don't think you're coming back.
因为如果你这么做了 我不认为你还能回来.
When I return victorious, will you reconsider?
当我凯♥旋♥,你会重新考虑?
Tough call. Trust in me, O'Neill.
艰难的号♥令. 相信我,欧尼尔.
All of you.
你们的全部.
Teal'c, you are strong and you are wise.
提亚克,你聪明并且智慧.
Upon your return you shall be my second- in- command.
一旦回来你会是我的第二指挥官.
Teal'c, perhaps I am not as weak as you were led to believe.
提亚克,也许我没有那么 微弱的相信你.
My Jaffa has brought you before me because I wanted it so.
我的贾法已经带你超过我了 因为我要如此.
K'tano has sent you to kill me.
K'tano送你来杀我.
Your faith is not blind. I know this of you.
你的信仰不是盲目的,我知道.
I am going to offer you your life.
我要给你你的生命.
I will even allow you to return to your rebel army.
我甚至允许你回到你的造♥反♥部队.
But first, there is something you must know.
但首先,有事情你必须知道.
O'Neill, will you not reconsider?
欧尼尔,你不会重新考虑?
As Bra'tac said, we are stronger together.
正如布瑞泰克所说,我们一起 会更强.
Can we put aside our petty differences?
你能忽略我们微小的不同?
I'm holding you personally responsible for whatever happens to Teal'c.
我会私人支持你为提亚克 发生的一切负责.
Carter, dial us outta here. Yes, sir.
卡特,带我们离开这里. 是,长官.
Incoming, sir!
引入,长官!
Teal'c! What happened?
提亚克! 怎么了?
Thanks for the update.
谢谢更新.
Deceiver!
骗人!
We have been deceived!
我们已经被骗.
Deceiver!
骗人!
I have deceived no one.
我没有骗人.
The Ha'tak is just now entering the system. All will be clear.
哈塔克正在进入系统 . 一切都会清楚
Lord Yu knows Cal Mah is the location of this rebel army.
禹知道卡尔马是这个叛军的所在地.
He knows our numbers. He knows you have betrayed him.
他知道我们的数量 他知道你已经背叛他.
The mutiny on board Lord Yu's ship has failed.
禹船只上的叛变失败了.
The Ha'tak you await brings doom, not salvation!
你等待的哈塔克毁灭了 没有救援.
The System Lords merely bided their time to root out all rebel Jaffa,
系统主人们不能忍♥受花费 他们的时间去找出叛变的贾法
so that they may be crushed in one all- out attack!
所以他们会在一次全体毁灭 的攻击中被碾碎!
The betrayer has been betrayed.
背叛者已经背叛了.
Joma Secu.
Joma Secu.
You challenge me? Joma Secu!
你挑战我? Joma Secu!
Very well.
非常好. 你有行动了.
If you intervene, the challenge will be forfeit.
如果你干涉,挑战就会消失.
Perhaps you think I will spare you.
也许你认为我会容忍♥你
This is a fight to the death. Your death.
这是死亡的战斗. 你的死亡.
Shol'va!
休伐!
Is that the best you can do? Hm?
那就是你能做得最好的? 嗯?
Beg for mercy.
垦求怜悯.
I die free.
我为自♥由♥而死.
You die at the hand of your god...
你死在你的神之手
Imhotep.
因霍特普.
He is not Jaffa.
他不是贾法.
K'tano is not Jaffa!
K'tano不是贾法!
He was a Goa'uld. The Goa'uld Imhotep.
他是勾阿呜. 勾阿呜因霍特普.
He used the Jaffa's desire for freedom against them so he could gain power.
他利用贾法对自♥由♥的渴望激发 他们以便自己获得权利.
K'tano was a lie. What brought us to Cal Mah is not.
K'tano是个骗子. 不会带我们去卡尔马.
Lord Yu's ship will attack at any moment.
禹的船只可以在任何时刻进攻.
Follow us.
跟随我们.
Leave with us if you wish to live!
如果你想活就跟我们离开.
Follow Teal'c. He speaks the truth.
跟着提亚克. 他说的是实话.
And he has won the right! You all witnessed.
并且他赢得了权力! 你们都看到了.
K'tano has been beaten in the rite of Joma Secu!
K'tano已经在Joma Secu仪式中被 打败了.
Teal'c is our rightful leader now.
提亚克是我们公正的领袖.
Carter? Way ahead of you, sir.
卡特? 路在你面前,长官.
Leave with us.
和我们一起走.
Leave with us if you wish to live!
和我们一起走如果你想活.
Teal'c, let's go.
提亚克,我们走.
Our time will come, old friend.
我们的时代来了,老朋友.
But not this day.
但不是这条路.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表