Go home.
回去吧
I'm all right, sir.
我很好,长官
Just got five minutes of quality sleep.
只要有五分钟高质量的睡眠
Everything that can be done is being done.
一切能做的事情都在进行
You know, this wouldn't be happening if he had followed orders.
你知道,如果他遵守命令了 这是不会发生的
It's that damn Jaffa revenge thing.
是贾珐报复的原因
Get some rest, Colonel. That's an order.
休息一下吧,上校 那是命令
Colonel Simmons.
西蒙上校
Hello, General. I was just introducing Major Carter and Dr McKay.
你好,将军 我正在介绍卡特少校和麦肯博士
The doctor has been studying the Stargate programme out of Area 51.
博士一直在51区研究星际之门的程序
Without access to a working gate.
没有权力使用运行的星际之门
I had a computer model, built when the second gate was there.
我有一个计算机原型 星际之门还在那里的时候建立的
I'm sure it's a thrill to be here to see the real thing.
我相信在这里看到原物会很兴奋的
Not really.
不会的
Pentagon feels that Dr McKay is the world's foremost expert on the gate.
五角大楼认为麦肯博士是地球上 研究星际之门的权威
Next to Major Carter. With all due respect, Major,
几乎接近卡特少校 没有冒犯,少校
your time is spent in the field.
你的时间一直奉献在这个领域
She spent two years working on the gate
她花了两年时间研究星际之门
prior to her five years of service at the SGC.
在她为星门指挥部服务了五年之前
She's the one who made this programme viable.
她是其中一个让这个计划可行的
Actually, the interface she designed is full of flaws.
实际上,她设计的界面充满了破绽
I admit it's not perfect, but it's...
我承认那不完美,可是
It has caused situations which could have ended in catastrophe.
它引起的状况能酿出大祸
We don't want that to happen. That's why the doctor is here to help.
我们也不想那发生 所以博士在这里帮忙
Good. He can report to Major Carter.
好 他能向卡特少校汇报
They might be able to work together to solve this problem,
他们能一起合作解决这个问题
to get Teal'c back -
把提亚克带回来
in the time allotted.
在规定的时间里
Excuse me? In the time allotted?
请问?规定的时间?
48 hours. Sir.
48小时 长官
Come with me, Colonel.
和我一起去,上校
I don't care who you are or who you work for.
我不管你是谁或者为谁工作
You will not dictate procedure to me.
你不能对我指手画脚
General, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just bringing you your orders.
将军,不要驳倒这个使者 我只是带给你命令
Teal'c is an invaluable asset. Without him, you might not be sitting there,
提亚克是无价的 没有他,你不可能坐在那里
supposedly representing your country.
想象代表你的国家
We're all aware of his contributions,
我们都很在乎他的贡献
as well as his questionable allegiances.
和他可疑的效忠
This operation, we've lost good Americans.
这个行动,会让我们丧失做好人的资格
You're not telling me
你不是告诉我
you hold Teal'c's life above one of our own people?
你把提亚克的性命看的比我们的人♥民♥更重要吧?
Teal'c is one of our own, and his life is not lost yet.
提亚克也是我们的人♥民♥,他还生存
Maybe not, but my sources tell me that
可能不会了,我的情报告诉我
all the offworld teams are home safe.
所有太空部队都安全回到地球了
Now the Pentagon is not willing
现在五角大楼不愿意和俄♥罗♥斯♥
to deal with the Russians over the long term.
做长♥期♥交易
And in the past you yourself have made a strong case
在过去你们用强大的事实
for keeping the SGC alive and running at all costs. And we agree with you.
不惜任何代价都要让星门指挥部能运转下去 我们同意你们
So these people must come up with a solution in the next two days,
所以这些人必须在两天内找出 解决方法
or you will be ordered to resume sending teams through the gate.
不然你就要遵照命令重新 用星际之门把队伍送回去
All of your teams are safe. That is what we agreed to help you with.
你们所有队伍都安全 那就是我们同意帮助你的原因
Now we need to send one of our teams on a fact- finding mission.
现在我们需要一队去事实调查
Our offworld allies may know how to save Teal'c.
我们的太空同盟可能知道 怎么拯救提亚克
Your offworld allies? Allies of Earth.
你的太空同盟? 地球的同盟
As long as our gate is connected, Dr Jackson,
只要我们的星际之门一连接 杰克森博士
we, the Russian people, are vulnerable to attack.
我们,俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥,就易受攻击
We are here to ensure that
我们来这里是确认由我们的领导
the orders agreed by our leaders are carried out.
同意的指令是否被执行了
We're not here to negotiate, Colonel.
我们不是来谈判的,上校
On the contrary, Major, that is exactly why you are here.
相反的,少校,那正是你在这里的原因
The deal so unwisely made by my government
由我的政♥府♥做出的不明智的决定
requires us to cease our operations of the Stargate,
要求我们停止运转星际之门
not make it available to you whenever you deem it necessary.
对你们并不适用当你认为 它有必要的时候
If you wish to use our technology,
如果你想使用我们的技术
you must present something of significant value in return.
你就要拿出一些有重大价值的东西 作为回报
Hi, Jack.
嗨,杰克
You rat bastard!
你这个老鼠的私生子!
Hey, take it easy.
嘿,别紧张!
I'm so gonna kick your ass! There's people watching.
我要踢你的屁♥股♥! 有人在看
I don't care! It wasn't me. I didn't shoot you.
我不管! 不是我,我没有对你开枪
I trusted you! Would I come back here if I'd done it?
我曾经相信你! 如果我做了我还会回来吗?
You might! I swear, Jack.
你会! 我发誓,杰克
Then who did it? I don't know.
那是谁做的? 我不知道
What do you know? Just what I read in the NID file.
你怎么知道? 我只是在NID的档案读到的
That you got shot and the Goa'uld escaped.
你被枪伤,那个勾阿呜逃跑了
You came all the way back to Colorado Springs to tell me you didn't do it?
你就是来科罗拉多告诉我你没有做?
I didn't think you'd believe me any other way. And I wanted to warn you.
我认为你不会相信我了 但我要警告你
About what? I heard about Teal'c.
关于什么? 我听说了提亚克的事情
What about it? I hope you get him back.
什么? 我希望你带他回来
And the warning part? Watch out for Frank Simmons.
警告的部分是什么 提防弗兰克西蒙
Simmons again. What is it with you guys?
又是西蒙 和你们有什么关系?
We go back. I don't exactly know what he's up to,
我们回去了 我不知道他要干什么
but I can guarantee you it isn't gonna be good for Teal'c or the SGC.
但我可以保证那对提亚克 或者星门指挥部都没有好处
Great. I'll be in town for a couple of days.
好 我会在城里待一些日子
I'd like to see how things turn out.
我想看事态的发展
I'm at the Accent Inn, in the name of Cassidy.
我会在阿神酒店,以卡西迪的名字
David or Shaun?
大卫还是舒安?
Butch.
男性化的
You know, Simmons says you're the one who sullied the good name of the NID.
你知道的,西蒙说你就是 那个玷污了NID的好名声的人
Do you believe that?
你相信吗?
No.
不
Trust me, Jack. I know him well.
相信我,杰克 我了解他
I'm the one who recruited him.
我是征募他的人
Thanks.
谢谢
Major.
少校
Doctor. I guess that we got off on the wrong foot.
博士 我想我们弄错了方向
What probability factor did you use figuring that out?
你计算出概率有多少?
For the record, I don't work for Colonel Simmons.
有案可查的,我不是为西蒙上校工作
What difference does that make? I sensed a little tension there.
那有什么区别? 我感觉到那里的气氛有点紧张
I'm on the air force payroll. I report to the chief of staff.
我是空军的 我向参谋长汇报
That changes everything.
那改变了一切
I just wanted to give you my honest analysis, Major.
我只想给你我最诚实的分♥析♥,少校
It is a waste of time to assume that you're right about everything.
假设你们什么都是对的是在浪费时间
Leaving more time to devote to your fan club.
留多一点时间给你的追随者吧
The gate shouldn't be used without a dialling device.
星际之门没有拨号♥装置是不能使用的
Your computer system ignores 220 of the 400 feedback signals
你的计算机系统忽略了400种 反馈信♥号♥♥中的220种
the gate can emit during a dialling sequence.
星际之门在拨号♥序列期间也能发射
It is a fluke that you picked up the buffer warning.
你看到缓冲器警告是侥幸
I'm surprised that you bothered aborting the dialling sequence,
对于你为拨号♥次序的中断感到烦恼
despite the error.
不管错误,我很吃惊
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
I read the reports, Major.
我读了报告,少校
You've bypassed dialling protocols on several occasions.
你们设了几种情况的迂回拨号♥协议
My job is to present the risks, not to decide whether to take them.
我的工作是提出危险性 不是决定怎么解决它们
Now if you have something positive to add, do it.
如果你还想说什么就说
Otherwise, get out of my lab.
不然就滚出我的实验室
Well...
恩...
Carter.
卡特
Hey, Sam, we got the Russians to let us send one team out.
嘿,山姆,已经要俄♥罗♥斯♥人同意 我们派遣一队出去了
SG 5 contacted the Tok'ra. They're back. What did they say?
SG-5和托克拉接触了 他们回来了 他们说了什么?
They said the glitch occurred because we don't have a DHD.
他们说故障发生是因为我们没有拨号♥装置
They said a local DHD would compensate for the loss of power
他们说一个局部的拨号♥装置 就能弥补能量的损失
and allow the gate to finish the process.
并且让星际之门完成程序
If the DHD could have prevented the problem, maybe the DHD can also fix it.
如果这个拨号♥装置能预防问题 也可能处理它
Is there a chance you can get the Russians to give us theirDHD?
你能说服俄♥罗♥斯♥借给我们 他们的拨号♥装置吗?
This is impossible at the moment.
现在是不可能的
Not without giving back Alaska. That bad, huh?
除非把阿♥拉♥斯加还给他们 有那么糟,啊?
Yeah. The Tok'ra said that connecting a DHD now
是的. 托克拉说现在连接拨号♥装置
might not get Teal'c out of the memory.
也可能无法让提亚克从存储器出来
It could impose the reset protocol, like dialling in.
它能利用重装协议,像拨号♥进去
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表