I'm gonna tell them.
我要去告诉他们
And say goodbye. Let us pray.
并且说再见. 让我们祈祷
Sorry, it didn't work.
对不起,这没用
But it's not too late to change your mind about leaving.
但你改变主意离开还不晚
Great protector, O Freyr, our Lord and Saviour,
伟大的保护者 索,我们的主和救星
accept our frailties and forgive our sins.
接受我们的过失宽恕我们的原罪
We beg you, grant us your mercy and return the light that gives us life.
我们求你,给我们你的仁慈 并且恢复我们生活的光明
Goodbye.
再见
Am I having a stroke?
我努力了?
Blessed be Freyr!
受祝福的是索!
Bow your heads and thank him for granting our prayers.
磕头并且感谢他祝福我们的祈祷
I'm pretty sure we didn't do this, sir. At least, not on our own.
我很确定我们没有这么做,长官 至少,不是我们自己
The Asgard. They said they wouldn't help.
仙宫. 他们说他们不会帮忙
Overtly.
公然的
By starting the process, we gave them the opportunity
从程序开始,我们给了他们机会
to step in without the Goa'uld knowing?
以避开勾阿呜的觉察插手此事?
A way of saving face. Technical loophole.
一种挽回威严的方式.技术的展示
Or not.
或不是
Well, we'll never really know for sure, will we?
好,我们永远不会真正确定,对吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表