Borren! Colonel.
波恩! 上校
I thought I made it clear your weapons were unnecessary.
我想我明确知道你们的武器是没用的
I thought you were jokin' around.
我以为你在开玩笑的
You know, like you always do.
你知道,就像你经常那样
Borren, may I introduce our official representative,
波恩,请让我介绍我们的官方代表
Ambassador Joseph Faxon of the United States.
美国大使法克松
I bring greetings... I am not your counterpart.
我带来了祝福... 我和你不一样
The harvester possesses a suitable compartment. This way, please.
收割机拥有合适的车厢,这里,请
Shoes.
鞋子
You have something? I'll show you on the star map.
你有? 我在星球地图上给你们看
We've calculated five possible Stargate coordinates
我们找到5个有可能的星际之门条件
within a 300 light year radius of P3A- 194, the Volian system.
在P3A-194周围300光年的半径内,瓦里恩系统
And there's a good chance one is the Aschen world?
很有可能这个是爱辛?
These three were just calculated, so they're unexplored.
这三个我们刚刚计算过 所以他们是未调查过的
This one was determined uninhabitable by a MALP probe three years ago.
这个在三年前被移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪测定会不适宜人居住
But, sir, this gate was locked out of our dialling computer
但是,长官 这个门被关在我们的拨号♥电脑之外
by your order seven months ago.
那是你7个月前的命令
So there's a one in four chance
所以有1/4的可能性
that the Aschen home world is a planet that I ordered off limits?
爱辛可能是一个我下令禁止进入的星球?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Have SG teams 3, 12 and 15 report to the briefing room as soon as possible.
叫SG-3,12和15尽快向简报房♥汇报
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Keel.
科尔
It's Dan Jackson and Teal'c.
这是杰克森和提亚克
You said you'd not likely be this way again.
你说过你不会再这样了
We wanted to learn about your relationship with the Aschen.
我们想了解下你和爱辛的关系
What would you like to know? If they are honourable.
你们想知道什么? 他们是不是可信 的
Yeah. I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but...
是的,我不会那样,但是...
They've been friends to us since I remember.
从我有记忆来他们就是我们的朋友
I was raised by an Aschen family. Orphan.
我在一个爱辛人家里长大,欧潘
They give medicine freely, machines freely... Light and heat for our homes.
他们免费的提供药物,机器... 为我们的家提供光芒和热量
So they've never been unreasonable with you in any way?
他们从未以任何方式对你不合理过?
They just float around in their harvesters mostly,
他们只是散播了一些收割机
what few of them there are.
非常少的一部分
You maintain freedom from their world?
你们一直是自♥由♥的?
If freedom is bein' left alone, we have it.
如果自♥由♥是被单独保留,拿我们是的
OK. Well, thank you.
好的,谢谢你
Uh... when next you speak to one,
恩...当下一次你和别人说话的时候
tell'em I got iron root in my south field.
告诉他们我的脚陷在我南方的田里
Can't dig it out myself. Need one of their machines.
不能拔♥出♥来♥,需要他们的机器
Iron root? Well, maybe... maybe we can help.
脚?可能我们可以帮忙
Stand here.
站在这里
Oh, yeah... we're gonna want a few of these too.
哦,是的...我们也需要一些
Let me introduce your counterpart from our confederation.
让我介绍我们联邦里你的副本
Mollem. I offer greetings from our president,
莫伦 我带来了我们总统的致意
in the hope we can forge a friendship to enrich both our peoples.
希望我们建立友谊,为我们的人带来好处
This seating arrangement is suitable for our negotiations. Please.
这些坐位的安排很合适我们的谈判 请坐
I assume there are facilities on board?
我相信船上有一些工具
In the next compartment.
在下一个间隔间
Just wanted to make sure before we flew off somewhere.
只想在起飞前确定一下
The harvester will remain in the vicinity of the Stargate
收割机会在星际之门附近
throughout the negotiations.
当谈判的时候
Mind if I check out the view first?
介意我先检查下周围吗?
Daniel, Teal'c, we're on board one of their harvesters.
丹尼尔,提亚克 我们在他们的一个收割机上面
When you get back, report to Hammond. Let him know proceedings have begun.
当你回去的时候 告诉哈蒙德让他知道会议开始了
Copy that. And good luck.
收到,好运
Here it is.
这里
It goes deep, I'll tell you that.
变深了,我等下告诉你
Keel, we can probably take care of this for you with Teal'c's staff weapon.
科尔 我们可以用提亚克的武器帮你看管这些
General Hammond's request was to gather information.
哈蒙德将军的要求是搜集消息
He also said we should dig a little deeper.
他还说我们要挖深一点
There's a jug of my best sweetwater in it for you.
这个水壶里面有我最好的糖果 给你的
OK.
好的
Have you discovered something? Oh, God, I hope not.
你找到什么了? 哦,上帝,我希望没有
Probably, though.
可能,尽管
Our position is straightforward.
我们的位置是直接的
You discovered means of travel between Stargates all over the galaxy.
你发现很多通过星际之门 游遍银河系的事情
Several hundred worlds, I am told. Yes.
几百个世界,我在说 是的
And you seek technologies for purposes of defence
你找到了用于防护的设备
against hostile races you have encountered on these travels.
抵抗敌对民族的 你在这些旅途中遭遇过的
Yes, we do.
是的
We agree, in principle, to provide you with these defence technologies,
我们同意 原则上,给你们提供这些防护设备
and much more,
更多的是
in exchange for your full disclosure of this Stargate network.
为了换取你们对于星际之门网络的研究
And we also agree, in principle.
我们也同意,原则上
An ancient city once stood here.
一个远古城市以前在这里出现过
I don't know about ancient. Certainly, extinct.
我不知道远古,确定的是,灭绝了
I don't wanna talk semantics, but even if this was a city
我不想咬文嚼字 但是就算这里有一个城市
just a few hundred years ago,
就在几百年以前
what happened?
发生什么了?
What is the current population of Earth?
地球上目前的人口有多少?
Well, forgive me. I don't know the exact number.
原谅我,我不知道确切的数字
Somewhere in the neighbourhood of six billion?
有没有6亿?
Growing at a rate of several million a year.
每年增长几百万?
That growth rate is unsustainable. We agree.
那个增长率是不成立的 我们同意
You represent the dominant nation? That is a fair assessment.
你在说占优势的国家? 这是个公平的估计
And so are you taking military action to curtail this growth rate?
于是你们有用军事手段来缩减增长率?
No. We respect the sovereignty of our neighbours.
没有我们尊重我们邻国的主♥权♥
We are pleased to hear that.
很高兴听到那个
The worlds of the confederation are a partnership of equals.
联邦世界是平等的伙伴
Do not be alarmed. The harvester is continuing its normal operations.
不要惊慌 收割机在继续正常的工作
While you may respect these neighbours,
当你尊重这些邻居的时候
you have not yet revealed to them the existence of your Stargate.
你们还没有告诉他们星际之门的存在
Not to all.
还没有
Any treaty between the Aschen Confederation and the people of Earth
爱辛联邦和地球的任何合约
must be with all the people of Earth.
一定要和地球上所有人签订
I think we can agree to that.
我想我们同意
The level of technology appears to be similar to Earth, circa 1910.
技术水平和地球差不多,大约是1910
There appears to be no sign of battle, Daniel Jackson.
这里没有战争的迹象,丹尼尔
But I can tell you that, barring a natural disaster,
但是我能告诉你,不包括自然灾害
it takes nature several centuries to bury a city.
自然需要几百年才能埋没一个城市
This place looks like it was just ploughed over recently.
这个地方好像刚刚被耕过
Perhaps to create farmland. Or the Volians had a Luddite movement.
可能是为了创造农田 或者是瓦里恩有了一些工业革命
Whoever did this, they probably did it long after the city was abandoned.
不管谁做的 他们可能在城市被遗弃很久以后才做的
There are no human remains. Exactly.
这里没有人了 确实
So the question is: why?
问题就是: 为什么?
This looks like a public building of some sort.
好像是一种公共建筑
I'm gonna go and take a look around.
我要去看看
It may be extremely dangerous.
那可能非常危险
Yes, it may.
是的,有可能
I'm gonna go inside and take a look around.
我要进去看看
Several months ago we received a message through the Stargate
几个月以前我们从星际之门收到一条消息
that simply stated "Under no circumstances go to P4C- 970. "
仅仅说了"决不要去 P4C-970"
The warning from the future. That's the theory.
来自将来的警告 那是推测
We don't know the circumstances it was written in,
我们不知道写的详情
only that the signature and the blood
只有那个签名还有血迹
found on the note match Colonel O'Neill's.
和欧尼尔上校的吻合
We've determined that the race of people
我们要确定那个种族的人
we're currently in trade negotiations with, the Aschen,
我们最近在和爱辛谈判
may be from one of these four planets.
他们可能来自这四个星球之一
Then the only way to rule out 970 as the Aschen world
那么唯一排除970是爱辛的办法
is to check the other three.
就是去检查其他三个
That's your mission. Have your teams ready
那是你的任务 叫你的人准备
once the MALPs determine you're good to go.
一旦移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪确定你们可以处罚
Just out of curiosity,
为了好奇心
what kind of defence technologies are we talking about?
我们在说什么样的防卫设备?
Space guns? Force fields? Motherships?
太空枪?力场?母舰?
This is an example of a bioweapon we can make available to you.
这是我们能给你们的一种生物武器的样板
A living, radioactive genetic material that may be designed
一个活的,放射性遗传的物质 可能被设计来
to attack and destroy only the specific DNA of your enemy.
攻击或者破坏你敌人的DNA
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表