Then we beam up from the cargo ship at the same time.
那么我们可以同时传送 一艘运货飞船
Once Anubis is on board, the frequency will be readjusted
一旦阿努比斯登陆, 频率将会重新调整
and we will be trapped.
而我们会被捕获
So we take out the shields from the inside. There.
所以我们从内部去除屏蔽那里
The shield- generator room is located here.
屏蔽发生间在这里
You can use explosives to disable it and I will transport everyone out.
你能使用炸♥药♥来使之瘫痪 我会送每个人离开
Once the rings are activated, the Goa'uld will be aware of us.
一旦被激活,勾阿呜会意识 到我们的存在
One of us stays here and uses the Asgard scanner
我们中的一个留在这里 使用仙宫扫描仪
to direct the others away from any guards or patrols.
来指挥他人避免守卫或巡逻
First I must complete my preparations for departure.
首先我要完成起飞的准备
OK. Carter, you stay here. Teal'c and I will go up.
好,卡特,你留在这里 提亚克和我会离开
I must remind you that time is of the essence.
我要提醒你时间宝贵
This laboratory will not remain undetected indefinitely.
这个实验室绝对不会再不被探测到了
Right.
对
Lord Anubis has arrived.
阿努比斯到
Sir, we found a ring room that's clear. Stand by.
长官,我们发现了一个清晰 的环形房♥间准备行动
Roger that.
收到
Ring room has been activated. Now, sir.
环形房♥间被激活现在,长官
Monitoring your progress, sir.
监视你们的行动,长官
Unauthorised transport onto the ship.
船上有非法运输
Intruders?
入侵者?
The signal appears to have come from the planet.
信♥号♥♥显示来自星球
I am unable to determine the specific coordinates.
我不能肯定具体是谁
Organise a security detail. Maximum containment. I want them found.
组织防卫队伍最大可能的 围堵我要找到他们
Proceed to the end of the corridor and take a right.
继续向走廊尽头进发然后右转
Hold up, sir. There's a large party headed your way.
支持住,长官有一大队人向你走来
Which way? Should we double back, what?
什么方向? 我们应该返回吗?
No, sir. There's a corridor ahead on your left. You can duck in there.
不,长官在你左边的前面 有条走廊,你能在那里躲避
They're almost there.
他们几乎都在那里
Uh- oh.
好
Sir, we've got a problem.
长官,我们有个问题
There are several Jaffa patrols bearing down on your position.
这里有些贾法巡逻队 向你的方向走来
Where? What direction? From all directions, sir. Stand by.
哪里? 什么方向? 全方位 长官准备行动
There's no way out.
没有出去的路
Perhaps a diversionary tactic would be in order.
也许声东击西的策略会有用
Carter?
卡特?
Damn it.
该死
Hey, guys! What's happening?
伙计们,发生了什么?
Nice.
很好
Heimdall says the way ahead is clear. Let's move out.
黑姆达尔说前面的路是好的 让我们继续前进
You are the one they call Thor.
你就是他们所说的索
I am Anubis.
我是阿努比斯
As I have told your lieutenant, I will reveal nothing to you.
因为我已经告诉你的中尉 所以我没有什么告诉给你的
This device... will be implanted into your brain.
这个装置...将被植入你的大脑
It will form a link between your mind and the ship's computer.
它将在你的头脑和电脑间建立连接
Your knowledge will simply be downloaded into our memory banks.
你的知识将会直接下载到 我们的记忆库
You will no doubt resist.
你无法反抗
And you will no doubt fail.
而且你肯定会失败
The Goa'uld possess no such technology.
勾阿呜没有这样的科技
I think you will find many things have changed since my return.
我想你会发现很多事情改变了 自从我回来后
The intruders have breached our perimeter.
入侵者已经破坏了我们的周边
How?
怎么?
One of our patrols was ambushed.
我们的巡逻队中了埋伏
Seal the lower decks
封闭下甲板
and divert coolant from the hyperdrive into the ventilation system.
并且将冷却剂从推进器中 转向通风系统
The gas is toxic. Only with prolonged exposure.
气体有毒只伴随着延长的暴露
Shall I evacuate the engine room? The intruders may be monitoring us.
我应该疏散引擎间 入侵者也许在监视我们
We cannot give them a warning. But the engines will overheat.
我们不能给他们警告但引擎会过热
The entire compartment will be flooded with radiation.
整个空间会被辐射淹没
Many Jaffa will die. And be greatly honoured in the afterlife.
许多贾法♥会♥死并在死后被敬仰
Carter?
卡特?
This is it, sir. The shield- generator room
就是它,长官屏蔽发生间
is on the other side of that door.
在这扇门的另外一边
There are six Jaffa inside. Only six?
有六个贾法在里面只有6个?
Colonel! Teal'c!
上校! 提亚克!
Colonel!
上校!
Are you sure they're not injured? Their signals remain strong.
你确定他们没有受伤 他们的信♥号♥♥仍然强烈
They appear to have been taken to some kind of holding cell.
他们看起来像是被带到某个单间
Well, we've gotta get them out of there. How?
好,我们要带他们 离开那里怎么做?
I'm not sure yet. In the meantime, we must do all we can
我还不肯定同时 我们必须做所有能做的
to keep the materials in this laboratory from falling into Goa'uld hands.
以保证所有实验室资料 不落入勾阿呜之手
What exactly are we talking about here? Some DNA samples?
我们到底在这里谈什么 一些DNA样本?
Not exactly.
不完全
What is it? That is one of my ancestors.
是什么? 我们的祖先之一
30,000 years ago, a ship was launched from the Asgard home world,
30000年前,一艘船从仙宫 的世界登陆
its crew placed in suspended animation.
所有成员被安排在假死的状态
There was a failure in the navigational system and the ship was lost.
航海系统出错,那艘船消失了
It drifted across the empty expanse
它在空旷的银河系漂流
between our galaxies until it arrived here.
直到 到达这里
We discovered it six months ago. And this is one of its original crew?
我们在6个月前发现这就是 最初的船员之一?
The only one that was perfectly preserved.
唯一被完整保存的一个
He is from a time before our genetic manipulation became irreversible.
他来自我们基因变得无法 有丝分♥裂♥之前的时代
So that's why he's so important.
这就是他如此重要的原因
You hope his physiology
你希望他的生理构造
can give you clues to stave off genetic degradation.
能帮助 你们找到对抗基因退化的线索
We kept the laboratory in this galaxy
我们在这个银河系进行试验
to avoid the threat of the replicators.
以避免复♥制♥者的威胁
Now we can no longer afford to wait.
现在我们已经不能再等了
It is only a matter of time before the Goa'uld pinpoint our location.
在勾阿呜发现我们位置之前 只有时间问题了
I will require your assistance
我会请求你
to adapt the stasis pod to the ship's power supply.
帮助修飞船的 动力供应数据
All right. But when we're done I want you to beam me back to the lab.
好的但我们做好之后我要你 带我回实验室
I'm not ready to give up on Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c just yet.
我还没准备好放弃上校和提亚克
I can't believe they took my watch.
我不能相信他们带走了我的手表
Major Carter will soon have no choice but to leave with Heimdall.
科特少校很快就会别无选择 除了和黑姆达尔留下来
If she's smart, she's already gone.
如果她聪明,她早就走了
In which case our chances of escape are negligible.
那种情况下我们逃生的机会 可以忽略不计
Oh, I don't know. All we gotta do is bust out of here,
哦,我不知道我们要做的 只是离开这里
take out every Jaffa between here and the peltak,
去掉每一个贾法
commandeer the ship and fly on home.
霸占飞船然后开回家
I stand corrected.
我认错
O'Neill?
欧尼尔?
Thor? Is that you?
索? 是你?
Where are you? I am still in my cell.
你在哪里? 我依然在我的房♥间
However, my mind has been linked with the ship's computer.
但是,我的头脑已经被连接到电脑上
I am using the internal communication system to synthesise my voice.
我在使用内部联络系统来 合成我的声音
OK.
好
The Goa'uld are attempting to download information
勾阿呜试图从我的大脑皮层
from my prefrontal cortex.
下载信息
It is only a matter of time before they break through my mental defences.
他们破坏我的大脑防线 只是时间问题
Well, you know, love to help you, but we've got our own problems here.
好,你知道,乐于帮助你 但我们已经遇到自己的麻烦
I am aware of your situation.
我意识到你的情形
I may be able to rewrite some minor subroutines in the security protocol.
我能够在保卫协议中改写一些子程序
To what end?
在什么终端?
Sweet.
好极了
I am growing weak. Further communication will be impossible.
我在变弱无法进行进一步交流
Hang tight. We'll get you out.
暂停我们会带你出去
Colonel.
上校
Still with us, huh? Yes, sir.
仍和我们一起,嗯? 是的,长官
Heimdall's got the cargo ship prepped and ready to go.
黑姆达尔准备好了运送船 并且准备走了
He can beam us straight there,
他能直接送我们去那里
but we still need you to get those shields offline.
但我们仍然需要你破坏那些屏蔽
Yeah, well, they took our C4, so we won't be blowing any stuff up.
好,他们用C4,所以我们不能成功
We have to find a control relay and pull the crystals.
我们必须寻找控制继电器 并且推动水晶
It'll only buy us a few seconds, but that should be all we need.
这只能给我们几秒钟 但就是我们所要得一切
Right. Which way?
好怎么做?
I'll have to step off the holopad to check.
我必须步测检验
Try to stay out of sight. I'll be back as soon as I can.
试图离开视线我会尽快回来
Report.
报告
The battle with Lord Yu does not go well. We request reinforcements.
和禹的战斗不太顺利我们需要增援
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表