Nice view. This can't be right.
很好的风景这是不对的
The atmosphere is over 80%% % carbon dioxide
大气中有超过80%的二氧化碳
and the surface temperature is 420掳 Fahrenheit.
表面温度420华氏度
Ooh. Hot.
哦热
Yeah.
对
How are we to locate the Asgard facility?
我们如何定位仙宫装置?
Well, that was easy.
很简单
Ah, humans. Interesting.
啊,人类有趣
Greetings.
问候
I am Heimdall. I assume you were sent by the Asgard High Council.
我是黑姆达尔我猜测你们 是仙宫高院派来的
Not exactly.
不确切
Uh, Colonel Jack O'Neill,
哦,杰克欧尼尔上校
Major Carter and Teal'c.
卡特少校和提亚克
I have heard much of your exploits on behalf of the Asgard.
我听说你们代表仙宫的利益
Dr Jackson is not with you?
杰克森博士没有和你们一起?
Uh, no.
嗯,没有
In any case, it is a great pleasure to meet you.
无论如何,非常高兴见到你们
Where are we exactly?
我们到底在哪里?
Several hundred metres beneath the surface.
表面之下几百米
Of course. We'd have to be - the surface is uninhabitable.
当然我们必须在这里表面无法居住
The Goa'uld are unaware of your presence?
勾阿呜意识到你们的出现?
I am monitoring their communications.
我监视他们的通讯
They know the laboratory exists,
他们知道实验室的存在
but they have been unable to pinpoint its location.
但他们无法找出它的位置
Well, why don't we get out of here before they find out?
好,为什么我们不在他们 找到之前离开这里?
I'm afraid we cannot leave.
我恐怕不能离开
Why not? First we must rescue Thor.
为什么? 首先我们必须拯救索
I thought Thor was dead.
我以为托儿死了
He is not. However, his life is in grave danger.
没有但是,他命在旦夕
He is a prisoner of the Goa'uld.
他成了勾阿呜的阶下囚
Commander Thor.
索司令官
I apologise for the accommodations, but we weren't expecting company.
我觉得很遗憾,但我们没有期盼
You have committed an act of war against the Asgard.
你已经效忠于对抗仙宫的战争
The response will be swift and decisive.
回复将是快速和决定性的
As swift and decisive as your attempt to defend this planet?
正如你试图快速和决定性的 保卫这个星球?
After Thor's ship was destroyed, the Goa'uld detected an escape pod.
在索的飞船被毁之后 勾阿呜探测到一个逃生口
They retrieved it before it could disappear into the atmosphere.
他们在它消失在大气中 以前恢复了它
How do you know Thor is alive?
你怎么知道索还活着?
I am able to scan the interior of the Goa'uld mothership.
我能够探测到勾阿呜的母舰内部
Wow.
哇!
I have located Thor's biosignature here.
我已经在这里找到了索的生存信♥号♥♥
Why not just beam him out?
为什么不直接救他出来?
My sensors can penetrate their shields,
我的传感器能够渗透他们的防护
but my transportation device cannot.
但我的运送装置不行
Can you detect Goa'uld life signs as well?
你能探测到勾阿呜的生命信♥号♥♥?
I can.
可以
Thor is not alone. The red dot indicates a symbiote.
索不是独自一人红点表示一个共生体
So it's a Goa'uld or a Jaffa.
所以这是个勾阿呜或者贾法
In all probability,
最有可能的是,
Thor is being tortured for information about Asgard technology.
索被拷问 关于仙宫科技的信息
With that knowledge, the Goa'uld could easily come through our Stargate.
得到那些信息,勾阿呜能够轻易 穿过我们的星际之门
There wouldn't be anything we could do about it.
那是我们无法挽回的
I underestimated your strength. That mistake will not be made again.
我低估了你的力量这个错误 不会再发生了
Perhaps not.
也许不会
But next time we'll have an even greater advantage.
但下次我们会有一个更大的进步
We'll have learned all your secrets.
我们已经知道了你所有的秘密
I will never surrender my knowledge to you.
我会永不放弃我对你的了解
Not to me, no. Anubis himself has taken an interest in this matter.
不是对我不阿努比斯对此有过兴趣
He's on his way here as we speak.
他在我们谈论的道路上
The Goa'uld is leaving.
勾阿呜离开了
Can you communicate with him?
你能和他联♥系♥?
Yes, I can.
可以
Thor?
索?
Thor? Buddy?
索? 兄弟?
Hey. How you doin'? O'Neill. I am surprised to see you.
嗨,你怎么样? 欧尼尔 我很惊喜见到你
Yeah. We're down on the planet with...
对,我们来到这个星球和...
Heimdall. Yeah, him.
黑姆达尔一起对,是他
Working on a way of getting you out of here.
致力于救你出去
That would be unwise.
那不明智
You must take Heimdall and his research materials and leave immediately.
你必须带走黑姆达尔和他的 研究材料立刻离开
What, are you nuts? We're not gonna leave you behind.
什么,你发疯了吗? 我们 不是要来撇下你的
More Goa'uld are coming.
更多的勾阿呜来了
I have been informed that Anubis will conduct my interrogation.
我已经被通知阿努比斯会主导我的审讯
All the more reason to get you out.
一定要带你走
I will resist their attempts to probe my mind.
我会拒绝他们试图探测我头脑的企图
I will die before I give them any information.
我会在给他们任何信息之前死的
But the very survival of the Asgard depends on Heimdall's discoveries.
但仙宫的生存将依靠黑姆达尔的发现
Sir, you've got company. We're gonna have to pull you out.
长官,你有同伴我们要带你们走
All right, listen. I gotta go. But I'll be back.
好,听着,我要走了但我会回来的
How's he doing? Well, he's fine for now.
他怎么样? 现在很好
Except for the fact that he wants us to leave him behind.
除了他要我们丢下他的事实
For what reason? I wouldn't mind knowing that myself.
为什么? 我不介意知道
Thor is concerned that if we delay,
索关心如果我们耽搁
the materials in this laboratory will fall into the hands of the Goa'uld.
实验室的材料会落入勾阿呜之手
What exactly are you studying?
你究竟在研究什么?
I am researching the genetic history of the Asgard.
我在研究仙宫的遗传历史
Yeah, now see, that doesn't sound like something worth dying for.
现在明白了,听起来不像是 值得为之付出生命的
That is because you do not understand the gravity of the situation.
那是因为你不明白情况
Feel free to enlighten us.
感觉自♥由♥的启蒙我们
As a race, the Asgard reproduce
作为一个种族,仙宫的繁殖
exclusively through a process of enhanced cellular mitosis.
专门通过增强的细胞 有丝分♥裂♥的过程
Are you serious? You have no other means of propagation?
你说真的? 你们没有 其他方法繁殖?
No.
没有
Carter? They're clones, sir. All of them.
卡特? 他们是克隆的 长官所有的人
Ah.
啊
Well, that answers a few questions.
这回答了一些问题
In fact, for nearly a thousand years
事实上,接近一千年来
we have been physically incapable of
我们已经不能通过有丝分♥裂♥
achieving cell division through meiosis.
来达到细胞分♥裂♥了
Hm?
嗯?
Sexual reproduction, sir.
有性生殖,长官
Ah.
啊
A thousand years?
一千年?
It is not something we usually discuss with other races.
我们通常不和别的民族讨论这些
This I understand.
我明白
Through cloning, we have achieved a measure of immortality.
通过克隆,我们达到了 一种不朽的方法
As each Asgard's body fails,
每一个仙宫的身体衰亡了
his consciousness is transferred into a newer, younger version of himself.
他的意识被转移到新的上面 年轻版本的自己
Unfortunately, the lack of genetic diversity has become a problem.
不幸的是,缺乏基因多样性 成为一个问题
It's like making a copy of a copy of a copy.
这像是复♥制♥一个复♥制♥的 复♥制♥
Eventually there's deterioration.
渐渐的产生退化
We created a process of controlled mutation,
我们发明了一种约束基因 突变的方法
which has helped us to avoid complete genetic breakdown.
帮助我们避免全面的基因崩溃
But we are at the limits of our technical capabilities.
但我们面临技术能力的局限
The truth is, the Asgard are a dying race.
事实上,仙宫是一个灭亡中的种族
Have you located the Asgard facility? Not yet, my lord.
你找到了仙宫的装置? 还没有,主人
We waste time.
我们浪费时间
Lord Yu is mounting an offensive. Our ships are needed elsewhere.
禹主人在准备攻势我们的 飞船在别处被需要
The planet's atmosphere generates much electromagnetic interference.
星球的大气引发许多电磁干扰
Then send a squadron of gliders.
那么派一队空军
At low altitude their sensors will be more effective.
在低海拔他们的探测器 会更加灵敏
The atmosphere is too thick. It'd be extremely dangerous for the pilots.
大气层太厚了这对飞行员 来说尤其危险
And how dangerous will it be when Lord Anubis arrives
阿努比斯来的时候会多么危险啊
and you have nothing to offer but excuses?
但你们除了道歉就不能 提供别的了吗?
I will dispatch the squadron myself.
我会亲自派遣飞行员
Very wise.
非常好
If Anubis is gonna interrogate Thor, he'll have to ring aboard the ship.
如勾阿呜努比斯要审讯索 他必须降落在飞船上
Once they lower the shields, we can beam Thor out.
一旦他们降低屏蔽 我们就能救索出来
The shields will not be lowered.
屏蔽不会被降低
They will merely adjust the frequency to accept a ring transmission.
他们只需要适应频率并且 接受环形传送
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表