Did it?
它出现过吗?
I'm just saying, if the alien had the ability and desire
我只是说,如果那外星人有能力和决心
to show himself only to me,
只在我面前现身
it would be better if I gathered information,
我最好收集一些资料
possibly even found a way of isolating it,
可能会找到办法隔绝它
before I officially mentioned it again, right?
在我再正式提到它之前,对嘛?
Probably... yes.
可能...是的
I gotta pee. Yes, sir.
我要去小便是的,长官
That's the last of it. Thanks.
这是最后一次了 谢谢
Whatcha working on?
怎么继续?
Well, based on your translation, and SG-16's latest report,
根据你的翻译,以及SG-16的最新报告
the Pentagon is urging General Hammond
五角大楼要求哈蒙德将军
to find a way to activate the weapon.
找到激活这个武器的办法
You think that's gonna be possible? Yeah.
你觉得那有可能吗?是的
The naqahdah reactor can be interfaced easily.
那 发电机很容易转移
The problem is, the burst of energy required makes it all pretty dangerous.
问题是,要求的能量的爆♥炸♥ 使这个非常危险
How?
多危险?
Well, you have to start an overload in the reactor,
你要让反应堆超负荷
then release it into the device.
然后把那些释放到那装置里面
But once the overload is started,
但是一旦超载开始
you have to release the energy, or the reactor will explode.
你就要释放能量,否则反应堆会爆♥炸♥
So you better be sure you want the weapon to fire.
所以你最好确定你要重新启动这武器
Yeah. I'm working on a way to buffer the energy in a safer environment
是的,我在研究一个把那些能量缓冲 到更加安全的环境的办法
prior to the release, but General Hammond hasn't given me much time.
在释放之前那 但是哈蒙德上校没有给我足够的时间
By all accounts, this device on 636 is a pretty powerful weapon.
据大家所说 636上面的装置是非常强大的武器
You think we should just leave it alone?
你觉得我们该把那留着?
Let's say I'd feel a lot better
就说我真的感觉好多了
if there was someone left to explain exactly how to use it.
如果有人留下来解释 该怎样使用这玩意的话
You're late.
你迟到了
What do you mean? You said you'd be home an hour ago.
你什么意思? 你说过你该在1小时之前到家的
I was worried.
我非常担心你
Hey, this is not a relationship we have going here.
嘿,我们没什么关系
I don't even know what it is. You still could have called.
我甚至不知道是什么. 你还有电♥话♥的
What are you talking about? You couldn't have answered the phone.
你在说什么? 你不能接电♥话♥
Maybe I could have.
我可能可以
How...
如何...
I mean, l... I...
我是说,我...
Surprise. How?
惊讶. 怎样的?
Things have been going well between us. Right?
我们之间一切都很好,对吗?
There is no "us", Orlin. I don't see how there ever could be.
没有我们,欧林 我不知道那该是怎样的
That's just because we both used to live on different planes of existence.
那只是因为我们以前都住在不同的地方
"Used to"? My kind are able to take human form.
以前? ——我们的人能有人类的样子
Actually, retake human form, considering that's the way we started.
事实上,是重新变成人 那是我们刚开始的样子
(doorbell) oh, boy. Uh...
(门铃♥声♥)哦,天啊,呃...
(O'Neill) Carter! It's Colonel O'Neill.
(欧尼尔)卡特!是欧尼尔上校
Disappear!
消失了!
That's what I was trying to tell you. I can't any more.
那就是我想告诉你的,我再不能了
(knock at door)
(敲门声)
Hey, guys. What are you doing here?
嘿,各位,你们在这里干吗?
We brought pizza and a movie. Star Wars.
我们带来了批萨和影碟 星球大战
He's seen it eight times. Nine.
他看了8次了 9次
Nine times.
9次
If Teal'c likes it, it's gotta be OK.
如果提亚克喜欢这个,那该不错的
You've never seen Star Wars? You know me and scifi.
你从没看过星球大战? 你了解我和科幻小说
Come on, we never get to just hang out so...
快点,我们从没有过那么多时间...
Well, sir, as much as l, uh...
好了,长官,差不多我,呃...
Uh...
恩...
Carter,
卡特
do you already have company?
你真的有朋友吗?
Kind of. A date?
可能. 约会?
I can understand why you might assume that I didn't have plans.
我了解你为什么觉得我没有计划
Don't worry about it.
别担心
We'll find something else to do.
我们可以做点别的
I'm really sorry. This was a surprise. Very unexpected.
我真的很抱歉,这是个意外,非常意外
Good for you.
对你有好处
Have fun. Thank you.
祝你开心谢谢
Have a pizza. And fun.
吃批萨,玩的开心
Night.
晚安
As I was saying, once my kind chooses to take human form,
就像我说得 一旦我们的人选择人的样子
we can't ascend again without the help of the others.
没有别人的帮助我们 不能再回到之前的样子了
So... now what?
那么...现在怎样?
I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O.
我找到一个地方 在那里人类和一个吉尔打仗
Call Daniel.
打电♥话♥给丹尼尔
I don't know where the rest of my kind are.
我不知道我们其他人在哪里
Believe it or not, I think we met one of them.
不管信不信 我想我见到他们中的一个了
Her name was Oma Desala.
她的名字叫欧马
Really? Never heard of her.
真的? 我从没有听说过她
She could do the same glowy kinda things that you can.
她能做和你一样的事情
And she controlled the forces of nature.
她控制了自然的能量
Yeah. That's easy.
是的,那很容易
At least, it used to be.
至少,以前是的
She lived on a planet called Kheb
她住在一个叫肯波的星球上
and she helped people ascend to a higher plane of existence.
她帮助别人上升到更高级的生命形态
That's why I've never heard of her.
那就是我为什么从未听说过她了
She was probably banished, like me.
她可能被流放了,象我一样
What for?
为什么?
Breaking one of the most sacred rules of our kind.
违法了我们最恐怖的规矩
Do not accelerate the natural ascension process of those beneath.
不要帮那些下等的人加速自然进化
The humans of Velona were under attack from the Goa'uld.
维隆的人被勾阿呜袭击
I was prohibited from interfering, but I couldn't just watch them die.
我被禁止去干涉 但是我不能看着他们死
You told them how to build the weapon?
你告诉他们怎么样制♥造♥武器的?
Communicated the knowledge, yes. They saved themselves.
传达知识,是的,他们自己救了自己
But not for long.
但不是很久
No.
不
Well, you were right to try.
你去尝试是对的
You're wrong. It was a horrible mistake.
你错了,那是个可怕的错误
After they used the weapon for defence,
在他们用武器防卫以后
they planned the conquest of other planets
他们计划用我给他们的技术
using the technology I gave them.
去征服别的星球
So what happened?
发生什么了?
The others.
别人
The others of your kind destroyed the planet?
你们中的其他人摧毁了这个星球?
Well, they interfered, too. Isn't that breaking their own rule?
他们也干涉了,他们没有违反规矩吗?
They decided it was necessary
他们觉得那是有必要的
to prevent a disaster that I was responsible for.
来阻止我要负责的一场灾难
I was forced to live on Velona as my punishment.
我被迫住在维隆上面,作为惩罚
You couldn't have known. That's why the rule exists.
你不会知道的 那就是规则存在的原因
So...
那么...
what now?
现在怎样?
I'm human.
我是人类
Mortal. Like you.
很普通的,像你一样
I can never go back to the way I was without the others.
没有别人的帮助 我不能再回到之前的样子了
Why would you do this?
你为什么这样做?
I did it as much for myself as for you.
我这样做为了自己也是为了你
(Orlin) lfnothing develops between us, I'll accept it.
如果我们之间没什么进展,我会接受的
Ijust couldn't go on any other way.
我只是不能在走别的路而已
Ijust had to know.
我刚知道
One week should be more than enough time
一周该是足够的时间
to run the proper pre-test simulation.
来进行合适的准备测试了
Sirs, if I may, I think we should wait.
先生们,如果我能说,我觉得我们该等
You think we should wait? You're the one who figured out
你觉得我们该等?你是那个找出
how to use the naqahdah reactor to power this device.
怎么用那 反应堆 让这个东西重启的人
Because General Hammond ordered me to.
因为哈蒙德将军命令我去做的
If you read my recommendations,
如果你们看过我的建议
you'll see I also said it's extremely dangerous.
你们还会看见我说过这非常危险
I did read your recommendation
我看过你的建议
and the Pentagon feels that the risks are worth the reward.
五角大楼认为这种 冒险和回报比较起来是值得的
Going through the Stargate is dangerous and you do that every day.
穿越星际之门是危险的 但是你们每天都做
I agree with Sam. We don't know enough about what happened.
我同意山姆的说法 我们还不太了解发生的事情
Need I remind you of the dangers that we're trying to defend Earth against?
需要我提醒你们 我们保卫地球有多么危险吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表