We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了.
The hyperdrive is history. Retrofitting other crystals didn't work.
,超光速是历史翻新.,,其他的结晶没用.
But it'd take 100 years to get home even with the hyperdrive.
但是就算我们有超光速推进器,我们也要用100年才能回家
Yeah. So, long term, what's the difference?
,是的.,,太久了,但那有什么不同?
Well, in the short term, it'll be hard to avoid enemy ships.
好,很快,我们就很能遭遇敌船了.
Weapons and shields? Good for now.
,武器和防护罩呢?,,现在还好.
Good enough to cover our butts? We'll see.
,足够掩护还是碰撞?,,我们会看到的.
Moving out of the coronasphere.
离开球体.
The sensors are coming back on line.
传感器重新启动.
I'm picking up one ship.
发现一艘船.
It's Apophis. What about the other one?
,是,阿波菲斯.,,另一艘呢?
It's not out there. Can Apophis see us yet?
,不在外面.,,阿波菲斯,能看见我们了吗?
He should be able to, but he's not moving.
应该可以的,但是他没有移♥动♥.
Maybe his ship was damaged in the battle.
可能他的船在战争中被损坏了.
That's impossible.
那不可能.
Care to share? It says there's no life signs on board.
,在意分享吗?,,显示那船上没有生命迹象.
What if the other ship comes back while we're there?
当我们还在那里的时候,别的船回来怎么办?
We're sitting ducks no matter where we are.
不管在哪里我们都会被攻击.
If Apophis' ship is damaged and we can repair it, we should.
如果,阿波菲斯的船损坏了,而我们可以修复,我们就去做.
It's faster, has more advanced weaponry, and superior shields.
那就更快,有更先进的武器和更高级的防护罩.
It still got its fanny whupped. We won't know why until we get there.
,还是有胜算的.,,在我们到那里之前我们不会知道为什么.
At the very least, we need hyperdrive control crystals.
至少,我们需要超光速推进器控制结晶.
(computer) Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak.
(电脑),Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak.
Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak.
Kree, arak ushtrak. Oona karak.
What's he saying? The selfdestruct is set.
,他在说什么?,,自毁系统已经开始.
We have four minutes. I'll try and shut it off from the peltak.
我们还有4分钟.我会尝试切断自毁系统.
Sam, you know where the crystals are? We'll get 'em.
,山姆,你知道结晶在哪里吗?,我们会找到的.
This way, sir. It's not far.
这边请,长官r.不是很远的.
Carter, how do you know where to go in a place like this?
卡特,你怎么知道去哪里找这样一个地方的?
I studied the Tok'ra specs of this ship while we were on Vorash.
当我们在瓦西上的时候,我在船上看了托克拉的记载.
You know how to have a good time. I'm havin' a good time now, sir.
,你知道如何享受.,,I我现在正在享受啊,长官.
You go, girl.
你去,姑娘.
(Carter) Clear.
(卡特),明白.
Eeuw.
世纪.
(scurrying)
(急跑)
What was it? I don't know.
,是什么?,,我不知道.
But it sounds eerily familiar.
听上去非常熟悉.
Jacob, do you read?
雅各布,你听到吗?
Yeah. Uh, we should get outta here.
,是的.,,恩,我们要离开这里.
Yeah, I figured that.
是的,我可以描述出来.
Guys, what's goin' on? (Sam) It's crawling with replicators.
,各位,怎么了?,,(山姆),表面不均匀的放着复♥制♥品.
(Jacob) Sam, I can't shut down the auto-destruct.
(雅各布),山姆,我无法停止自毁系统.
I'll meet you in the ring room. We'll try to get the crystals.
,我们在环形房♥间见.,,尝试去找结晶.
You have three minutes.
你还有3分钟.
Daniel, you'll have to fly that ship as soon as we ring back aboard.
丹尼尔,我们一旦打电♥话♥回来你马上就开启飞船.
And you'll have to tell me how to do that.
你要告诉我们怎么做.
Sam, Jack. One minute.
山姆,杰克.,还有一分钟.
Sam! Jack! Do you read?
山姆!,杰克!,听见没?
(gunfire)
(激战)
Activate the rings!
打开电♥话♥!
We got 'em. Go, Daniel!
我们找到了.快去,丹尼尔!
No time to fix the hyperdrive.
没时间固定超光速推进器.
Let's hope the sublight engines get us far enough away.
那就希望太阳能发动机,能帮助我们走足够远的路吧.
It won't matter if the replicators stop the auto-destruct.
如果复♥制♥品能停止自毁也没关系.
They'd have to learn to reprogram a Goa'uld computer awfully quick.
他们要学会飞快的改编,勾阿呜的电脑.
If they get control of that ship...
,如果他们能控制那飞船,
Hey! You guys are being too negative!
,嘿!你们太消极了!
We're not gonna make it! We're going as fast as we can.
,我们不会这样做的!,,我们已经尽力了.
Shut down engines! Divert power to the shields!
关闭发动机!,启动防护罩!
Be my guest.
做我的来宾.
That was close.
关闭了.
I believe someone said "We're not gonna make it."
我相信有人说的,"我们不会那样做的."
Sam, let's get the hyperdrive running.
山姆,我们启动超光速推进器.
Excuse me.
不好意思.
I distinctly remember someone saying
我很确定的记得有人说:
"We're not gonna make it!"
",我们不会那样作!"
I think we made it. I'm sorry.
,我想我们作了.,,对不起.
I overreacted. It looked very much like we weren't going to make it.
我反应过度了.,非常象我们不会那样做.
Yes, well, maybe next time you'll just wait and see.
是的,可能下次你就等着看吧.
And blow the last chance I might ever have to be right?
我有最后一个正确的机会吗?
What?
什么?
Welcome to my life.
欢迎到我的生活.
What?
什么?
We're good to go.
我们最好走了.
(Daniel) Engine room, this is peltak. Come in immediately.
(丹尼尔),发动机房♥,这里是peltak层.马上过来.
We've left him in charge once too often. What is it, Daniel?
,我们留他看管.,,那是什么,丹尼尔?
I'm picking up a ship on the sensors.
传感器上看到一艘飞船.
Now what?
现在该怎么办?
Someone must have escaped Apophis' ship before the bugs took over.
在那些东西占领之前,阿波菲斯',一定逃跑了.
Who? It's a Goa'uld cargo ship.
,谁?,,是,勾阿呜,的货船.
I'm sending a hailing signal.
我发送了欢迎信♥号♥♥.
Nothing.
没什么.
(distorted) I am Selmak of the Tok'ra, commander of this ship.
(扭曲的声音)我是托克拉的塞尔麦克,这艘船的指挥官.
You know, we really should talk about this "commander" thing.
你知道,我真的该谈谈"指挥"的事情.
Identify yourself.
绝对是你自己.
Teal'c! O'Neill.
,提亚克!,,欧尼尔.
You made it! Apophis revived me in his sarcophagus.
,你做到了!,,阿波菲斯,把我放到了他们的石棺里面.
We fled his ship when the replicators attacked.
当复♥制♥品攻击的时候我们躲过了他的船.
"We"? There are other life signs on the ship.
,"我们"?,,这船上还有别的生命.
Who ya got with ya, Teal'c?
你找到谁了,提亚克?
A few Jaffa who supported our cause. They helped me escape.
一些贾法,支持我们事业的人帮我逃脱了.
Opening the cargo bay doors.
打开自♥由♥货物的门.
Welcome back. Thank you, O'Neill.
,欢迎回来.,,谢谢你,欧尼尔.
Hey!
嘿!
Buddy!
伙计!
What ya got goin' here, Teal'c?
你在这里找到什么了,提亚克?
Well done, Teal'c.
做的好,提亚克.
Finally you have resumed your rightful position as my first prime.
作为我的第一将军,最终你还是要继续你的权利位置
All right, this is feeling like a strange plan,
好了,这感觉是个奇怪的计划,
but just let me know what to do and when.
但是让我知道做什么,什么时候去做.
Come on, Teal'c. You don't really think
快,提亚克,你真的不觉得,
that you're still first prime of Apophis?
你还是阿波菲斯的第一统领吗?
I have never ceased to be in the service of my god.
我从未停止效忠上帝.
All right, that's sounding a little brainwashy.
好了,听上去有点说服力.
You don't believe that guy's a god any more than I do.
你不相信那个是比我厉害.
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Come on, we're friends. Are you tryin' to tell me you don't remember
好了,我们是朋友,你是想告诉我你不记得了?
what's happened these past four years? I remember everything.
,过去四年发生什么了?,我记得一切.
It makes me ill to think I was forced to pretend to be your friend.
这让我讨厌想起我是被迫假装你的朋友的.
So many times I saved your life when I wished I could watch you die.
我救了你太多次了,那时候我觉得我可以看着你死的.
It hurts me that you would say that,
你那样说伤到我了,
but that's OK, because I know it's not true.
但是那还好,因为我知道那不是真的.
Your belief is not necessary. It doesn't make any sense.
,你的信仰是不必要.,,那没什么意义.
Come on! You and I have taken down half a dozen Goa'ulds.
快!,你和我已经拿下半打勾阿呜了.
Enemies of Apophis. And we kicked his ass twice!
,阿波菲斯的敌人.,,我们打他们的屁♥股♥两次了!
Hell, you watched him die once. I knew he would be reborn
,该死,你曾看着他死了.,,我知道他会重生的
more powerful than ever. I'm talkin' to a wall. Anybody?
,比以前还强大.,,我在和墙壁说话吗?有人吗?
Teal'c, you remember when Apophis brainwashed your son, Rya'c?
提亚克,你记得阿波菲斯什么时候对你的儿子洗♥脑♥的吗,瑞亚克?
Consider the possibility.
想想可能性.
Or don't.
或不是.
Unload the sarcophagus and the crates from the cargo ship.
从货船上卸载石棺和板条箱.
Gotta wonder why they didn't put us in the brig.
想知道他们为什么不把我们放到船上.
It's on one of the lower levels. It was probably damaged in the firefight.
在较低的水平上,可能在战斗中损坏了.
Think you can hot-wire this thing?
觉得你可以加热这个?
I'd assume there's some safety mechanism to ensure against that.
我觉得有一些安全装置可以保证这些的.
Otherwise it'd be pretty stupid to lock us in here, wouldn't it?
否则把我们锁在这里就太笨了,不是吗?
Of course, I could give it a shot... sir.
当然了,我开枪了,长官.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Disgusting decoration. Course has been plotted for Delmak.
,令人讨厌的装饰运行被分块了.
Diverting all power from shields and weapons, and entering hyperspeed.
收拢防护罩和武器的能量,进入高速状态.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表