Good. Daniel and Teal'c?
好. 丹尼尔和提亚克?
They're in the village.
他们在村子里
Still trying to convince the folks we're friendly elves.
仍然在尝试让村民相信我们是友善的人
I think the sooner we get outta here the better.
我想我们越早在这里 得到排风管越好
Is that smoke?
那冒烟?
What happened? Somebody set a fire.
怎么了? 某人生火了
Anybody hurt?
有人受伤?
Two members of SG- 6. The rocket was destroyed.
两个SG-6的成员.火箭被毁
Stupid son of a bitch! The gods have spoken.
狗♥娘♥养♥的! 神说话了
You just killed two of my men and screwed your whole planet!
你们一定杀了我们的两个人 并且扭曲了整个星球!
Two of our brothers also gave their lives to serve the gods.
两个我们的兄弟 也把自己的生命献给了神
You coward! Why didn't you do it yourself? Why?
你这个懦夫! 你为什么自己不做? 为什么?
I would gladly die to serve the gods. Maybe you should.
我会很高兴的为神而死 也许你应该
Jack! Sir!
杰克! 长官!
Stop, please! I'm truly sorry for what has happened,
请停止! 我真的很抱歉,为发生的事情
but Malchus acted without my knowledge.
但是马尔库斯表现得超出我的认识
He will be punished, but, please, more death serves no one!
他会受到惩罚,但是 更多的死亡不会有任何意义
More death is exactly what you people are gonna get.
更多的死亡就是你的人♥民♥将要得到的
Jack, stop! We can't leave.
杰克,停止! 我们不能离开
The hell we can't. Carter, dial it up.
该死的我们不能.卡特,拨号♥
Get these people home. That's an order!
让这些人回家.这是个命令!
Jack, would you stop? They killed two of my men!
杰克,你会停止? 他们杀了我们的两个人
Yes, they did. But not all these people are responsible for that,
是的.但不是所有这些人♥民♥ 都应该为此负责
and even the ones that were were just doing what they believed was right.
而且即使是理当负责的人 也只是在做他们认为正确的事情
I really don't care. Well, I do.
我真的不在乎. 好,我在乎
Leaving now would be irredeemable.
现在离开不能挽回什么
In whose eyes? The Asgard? They had their chance.
在谁的眼里? 仙宫? 他们有他们的机会
I pressed the button that could end this civilisation.
我按下了能够终结这个文明的按钮
All right! We made the first mistake, but we were gonna fix it.
好吧! 我们犯了第一个错误 但我们要去纠正它
Is it obvious only to me that they don't want help?
是否只有对我来说 这很明显他们不需要帮助?
I couldn't live with myself if I just walked away now.
我不能原谅我自己 如果我现在只是走开
I do not believe the majority of people of this world
我不相信这个世界的大多数民众
support the actions of Malchus.
支持马尔库斯的行径
What then? Relocate them.
然后呢? 重新部署他们
Their ties to this world are strong. We have to give them the option.
他们和这个世界的纽带是强烈的 我们不得不给他们选择
Then it's their choice. Sir, we still have the Maclarium.
那么这是他们的选择 长官,我们仍然有麦克伦
With your permission,
如果你同意
I'd like to return to the SGC and run a few more simulations.
我想回到星门指挥部做多一些模拟
OK. I know this world has been your home for generations.
好.我知道这个世界已经几代是你的家乐
But it looks now like the eye of Odin will not be restored.
但现在看来欧丁的眼睛不会被恢复了
That is for the gods to decide.
那是因为神的决定
Right. But consider this - that the gods are giving you another choice.
对.但考虑这个 神在给你另外一个选择
What is that? The chance to move to another world.
是什么? 搬去别的世界的机会
You can come through the Annulus with us. It's very simple.
你可以和我们一起通过环面.这很简单
If Freyr wished us to leave this world,
如果索希望我们离开这个世界
he would come to take us away in his chariot.
他会用他的战车来带我们离开
He does. He wishes you to leave.
他做了.他希望你们离开
He's very busy right now and he sent us to take you our way.
他现在很忙所以派我们来带你们走
If you don't go, you will all die.
如果你们不走,你们就会全体死亡
Your efforts are noble.
你的努力是高贵的
But if our destruction is the will of the gods,
但是如果我们的毁灭是神的旨意
we must face our fate bravely.
我们必须勇敢的面对我们的命运
Now can we go?
现在我们可以走了?
K'Tau were not convinced? No.
科陶没有被说服? 没有
Because you didn't say what needed to be said.
因为你没有说应该说的
Well, what would you have said?
好,那么你说了什么?
Wait, what are you gonna say?
等等,你要说什么?
Hey, folks! You wanna join me over here?
嗨,大家伙! 你要加入我们?
Come on.
继续
Here, folks. I got a few things I wanna say.
这里,人们.我有一些事情想说
What are you doing? Telling them the truth, Daniel.
你在做什么? 告诉他们真♥相♥,丹尼尔
Whether God exists is not as important as whether a belief in God exists.
上帝是否存在不像 是否相信存在那么重要
What if we were talking about a Goa'uld?
那么如果我们是在谈论勾阿呜呢?
We're not talking about a Goa'uld.
我们没有在谈论勾阿呜
Have we not made our position clear?
我们没有把我们的位置明确?
Yes. Yes, you have. I just don't think we've made ourselves clear.
有.我只是不认为我们把自己明确了
Jack, the Asgard... Are not gods.
杰克,仙宫 不是神
Hi, folks. Listen, you all know Freyr, right?
嗨,大家听着 你们都知道索,对吗?
Big guy, kinda good- looking, a lot of fancy gold armour.
大人物,有点好看 许多辉煌的金色盔甲
Well, here's a flash for you. That's not what he looks like.
好,这只是个幻觉.那不是他的样子
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He's an alien who's been pretending to be your god.
他是个假装是你们神的人
He doesn't have a chariot. He's got a spaceship.
他没有战车.他有太空船
Spaceship.
太空船
Big machine, like the one we were building, only his is way better,
大机器,像我们建造的那样 只是他的比较好
and not blown up.
并且不会爆♥炸♥
I'm not kiddin' you, folks. This little fella is about three feet tall,
我没有骗你们.这个小家伙大约有3英尺高
got clammy, grey skin, big black eyes
有潮湿的灰色皮肤,大黑眼睛
and skinny, tiny little arms and legs, like toothpicks.
和皮的微小的手臂和腿,像牙签
They think you need to believe in a god,
他们认为你们需要相信神
that you're not developed enough as a culture to think for yourselves.
你们没有足够发展到自我思考的文化
Enough! Elrad, listen to me.
够了! 埃瑞德,听我说
These aliens have the power to help you. They chose not to.
这些人有帮助你们的力量 但他们选择不帮助
I am sorry for what happened to your people.
我对发生的一切很遗憾
I know you think you are trying to help us,
我知道你认为你在试图帮助我们
but, please, it is time for you to leave.
但是,请,这是你离开的时候
OK.
好吧
Sorry to bother you. Thanks for your time, folks.
抱歉打扰你.谢谢你们的时间,大家
There. Gave them a choice. They chose. Let's go.
那里.给他们一个选择 他们选择了.让我们走
I thought the odds of success for this scenario
我想这种情况下成功的几率
were one in a million, Major.
是百万分之一,少校
Yes, sir, but I now think that
是的,先生,但我现在想
we can increase that estimate to one per cent.
我们可以增加大概1%
It's your call, General.
你的电♥话♥,将军
I only understand about one per cent of what she says half the time.
我只是一半明白她所说的1%
Run it by me again.
让我来重新开始
We send the Maclarium through the wormhole to K'Tau.
我们把麦克伦通过虫洞送去了科陶
Now, based on the distance from Earth and the rate of travel,
现在,基于距离 地球的距离和行程的速度
I've tried to calculate the exact time we should shut down the gate
我已经试图计算 我们应该关闭大门的精确时间
so the Maclarium stops short of reaching the planet
所以麦克伦在到达星球后会停止
and actually ends up in their sun.
并且事实上死在他们的太阳里
I thought when something was in a wormhole, it existed only as energy,
我想当物质在虫洞里 它只作为能量存在
that you needed another Stargate to turn it back into solid matter.
你需要另外一个星际之门 去把它变回固体物质
Actually, you're absolutely correct, sir.
事实上,你不完全正确,长官
I am? Yes.
我? 对
It's the Stargate on the other side
这是星际之门的另外一边
that actually reintegrates the matter into its pre- organised form.
事实上将物体重建回它之前的形式
Without it, the energy in the wormhole
没有它,虫洞里的能量
would rematerialise in its base form.
会物化到基础形态
In the case of a person, that would be bad,
如果是一个人,那会很糟糕
but in the case of an element, it shouldn't be a problem.
但如果是一种元素,它不应该是个问题
I was right.
我是对的
OK. You have a go, Major.
对,你得走一趟,少校
Sending the MALP through.
发射移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪
Payload is en route.
有效负荷在途中
Executing controlled shutdown... now.
执行控制关闭 现在
Well, there's only one way to know if it worked.
好,这里只有一个方法知道它是否工作
Brothers and sisters, in these troubled times,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥,在这个麻烦的时刻
it is important for us to come together as a family.
我们团结如一家是很重要的
We must remember the great gifts of Freyr,
我们必须记得索德伟大礼物
and we must be grateful for the lives that he has given us.
并且感谢他所赋予我们的生命
In this troubled time, we must still remember...
在这个麻烦时刻,我们必须记得
He agreed to let us stay,
他同意我们留下
so long as we stop trying to tell them Freyr is not a god.
只要我们停止试图告诉他们索不是神
I don't think we'll be staying.
我不认为我们会留下
Did your method not succeed, Major Carter?
你的方法不成功,卡特少校?
It doesn't look good. I think we missed.
看起来不妙.我想我们错了
Are you sure it's not just taking longer than you thought or... ?
你确定这不只是需要长时间思考或者
We should have noticed a change by now.
我们应该已经注意到变化
Let's go.
我们走
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表