If Daniel can shut her down, they might cease to operate.
如果丹尼尔能够 关闭她,他们也许终止合作
They exist to protect Reese.
它们存在是为了保护里斯
If she's eliminated, they have no protocol upon which to act.
如果她被除掉,他们就没有 如何行动的协议
They may attack Daniel Jackson to restore their leader's power.
它们可能攻击丹尼尔杰克森以 恢复领袖的能量
That's where you guys'll come in.
那是你们都进去的地方
I'm willing to give you a chance, Dr Jackson.
我愿意给你一个机会,杰克森博士
General, with all due respect, I think it's a bad idea.
将军,从各方面来说, 我认为这是一个坏主意
I hope not, Colonel.
我希望不是上校
Reese, please let me in. I just want to talk to you.
里斯,请让我进来我只是要和你谈谈
Activate the Stargate. No.
激活星际之门不
No, I don't want you to go.
不,我不要你走
You hate me.
你讨厌我
No, I don't. No one does.
不,我没有没有人讨厌你
They're afraid of me.
他们害怕我
They don't understand you, Reese. I never meant to hurt anyone.
他们不了解你,里斯我从没想伤害任何人
I know.
我知道
Please stay. It's too late now.
请留下现在太晚了
I've accessed your computer system. I'll figure it out for myself.
我已经连入你的电脑系统 我会为我自己计算出它
Reese, I don't want you to go.
里斯,我不要你走
Why not?
为什么不
I wanna be your friend.
我要当你的朋友
I've never had a friend. I'll be your friend.
我从没有过朋友我会是你的朋友
Your toys may be a lot of fun, but... they're not human like us.
你的玩具会很有意思, 但他们不是像我们一样的人类
They protect me.
他们保护我
I'll protect you.
我会保护你
Do you promise? I promise.
你保证我保证
No one will hurt you.
没有人会伤害你
Come on.
继续
Show you my world?
带你看看我的世界
Really? Yeah.
真的对
Argh! You're trying to deceive me.
啊! 你试图欺骗我
No! Yes. You're lying.
不! 是,你在撒谎
Lying is bad!
撒谎是坏的!
None of you will ever hurt me!
你们永远不会伤害我!
Daniel's in trouble. Replicators have left the gate room.
丹尼尔有危险.复♥制♥者已经离开大门房♥
Not sure where they went.
不确定它们去哪里
Yeah, roger that. We're going in.
好,收到我们要进去了
Major, I won't let the replicators escape this base.
少校,我不会让复♥制♥者逃离 基地
We have to set the self- destruct.
我们必须设定自我破坏
The replicators have taken over the main computer, sir.
复♥制♥者已经攻占主电脑,长官
We'll have to cut the system access and set the device locally.
我们必须切断系统连接并且 设置本土状态
Reese, please listen to me.
里斯,请听我说
No! Make them stop!
不! 让它们停!
On a three count.
数三下
Clear.
清除
Sir, we're getting ready to set the self- destruct.
长官,我们做好设定自我毁灭的准备了
I can't hear you!
我不能听到你
On my mark.
天啊
Three, two, one, turn!
3,2,1,开始!
Sir, we've set the self- destruct.
长官,我们已经设置自我毁灭
You have under five minutes to override. Copy?
你有5分钟反悔复♥制♥
Roger that!
收到
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sir!
长官!
Make them stop! I can't. You can.
让他们停! 我不能你能
No. You'll kill me!
不你会杀了我!
No. We just don't want you to destroy our world
不,我们只是不要你毁灭我们 的世界,
like you destroyed yours.
就像你曾经毁灭了你的
I didn't do it! You did! You created the replicators.
我没有那么做! 你做了 你创造了复♥制♥者
You told them to replicate. They destroyed your world, and you let them.
你告诉他们复♥制♥它们毁灭了 你的世界,而你让它们这么做
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
You could have stopped them before there were too many.
你在它们过多之前可以停止它们
You could stop them now before you lose control.
你可以在你失去控制以前停止它们
No!
不!
Cease fire!
停火!
What's it doing? It's like it doesn't know what to do.
它在干吗它好像不知道该干什么
Reese, your father made you wrong!
里斯,你♥爸♥爸造错你了!
No! Yes!
不! 对!
You destroyed your world.
你毁灭了你的世界
I didn't mean to. I know.
我不是故意的我知道
But now you're gonna destroy mine, too.
但现在你要毁灭我的
I don't want to.
我不想的
I know. That's why you have to stop now.
我知道所以你现在必须停止
No one will hurt you. We may be able to fix you.
没有人会伤害你我们可以保证
How?
怎么保证
Just shut off your toys. Go to sleep. We'll find a way.
只是关闭你的玩具去睡觉 我们会找到方法
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Colonel, I think Reese is losing control.
上校,我认为里斯失去控制
A replicator has started to act on its own.
复♥制♥者开始自己控制
I will wake you up myself. I promise.
我会让你自己醒来我保证
I'm your friend. I don't want you to die.
我是你的朋友我不要你死
I don't want you to die either.
我也不要你死
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
What's happening in there?
那里出什么事情了
The replicators appear to have been disabled.
复♥制♥者开始不行了
Robot has been neutralised.
机器人被中和了
Abort the self- destruct.
中断自我毁灭
You stupid son of a bitch.
你这个傻瓜
Hey. You're welcome.
嗨,你是受欢迎的
You didn't have to shoot her. Yes, I did.
你没必要射杀她是的
She was shutting them down.
她关闭了他们
I had no way of knowing that. Neither did you.
我不知道你也不知道
They didn't stop because you shot her.
它们不停是因为你射杀了 她
They stopped because she told them to.
它们停下是因为她告诉它们
Carter said she was losing control.
卡特说她失去控制
If just one of those damn things got out of this base,
只要一个复♥制♥者离开基地
we would be royally screwed!
我们会被庄严的绞死!
You just killed the only chance we'll ever have of stopping them.
你差点扼杀了我们唯一拥有 的停止它们的机会
Look...
看...
I'm sorry.
对不起
"But this is" the way it had to go down, and you know it.
但这是它们不得不下降的方式 你知道
All units, this is SG-1 niner. Commence sweep.
所有单位,这是SG-1开始清除
I want every one of those damn things outta here.
我要每个该死的东西离开这里
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表