Damn.
该死的.
Oh, wrong turn!
噢,搞错了!
We're not here on the tour, Satterfield.
我们不是来这里漫游的,菲尔德.
Right.
对.
I didn't have a choice. You did the right thing.
我没有选择. 你那样做了.
I've never... Hailey! Let's get him outta sight.
我从来没有... 海莉! 我们把他带离视线.
I've got it.
我明白了.
Lieutenant, Satterfield. What have you got?
上尉,菲尔德 你明白什么呢?
Photos of the device that reveal an obscure dialect
工具的照片上有一个很模糊的东西.
SG-1 found on the planet Argos, P3X- 8596.
SG1在南船座行球上,P3X-8596.
Rough translation: "Gift from on high. "
大体的转换: 来自天空的礼物.
I think we're looking at a Goa'uld Trojan Horse.
我想我们正在看着一个 勾阿呜的特洛伊木马.
Colonel, are you reading this? Yeah, I read you. That's enough chatter.
上校,你在读这个吗? 是的,我在读. 那已经够响了.
The Goa'uld Pelops used nanotechnology to rapidly age the people on Argos.
勾阿呜的人们利用纳米技术加快 在南船座上人的年龄.
Let's get a blood sample from an SF.
我们从SF身上拿到一个血样
First we shut down the gate.
我们首先要关了这扇门.
O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
Yeah. I got'em.
是的. 我抓到他们了.
Elliot, get outta there! That's an order.
艾尼尔,出去! 那是一个命令
Colonel, we're at the gate room.
上校,我们在大门那里.
Pull back to my position. Yes, sir.
把我向后拉. 是,长官.
Oh, my God, this blood is teeming with nanobots.
噢,我的上帝,这是血样.
The nanobots must somehow make people responsive
这一定会让人作出反应
to the suggestions from the alien device we saw in the briefing room.
我们在那间房♥里所看到的.
So the nanobots work together as a receiver.
它们在一起就等于一个接收机.
Well, that's how they worked on Argos. Right, Colonel?
噢,那就是他们怎么在南船座上工作的 对吗,上校?
I was a hundred years old at the time. The memory's the first to go.
我那个时候100岁了 记忆已经消失了.
Maybe we can find out how they communicate with the master.
也许我们可以找出他们 是怎么跟主人交流的.
There are no signals being transmitted.
没有传输信♥号♥♥.
We need to shut down the device in the briefing room.
我们需要关闭那个装置.
That level's heavily guarded.
那是一个警戒级别.
We still need to get control of the Stargate.
我们还需要控制住星际之门.
If we take out the briefing room, you'll have a better chance
如果我们离开 你会有一个更好的机会
to get into the gate room and lock out the dialling computer.
进入房♥间,把拨号♥电脑关在外面.
That's the plan, then.
那是一个计划.
Sir.
长官.
They're on their way.
他们在路上.
Major Carter.
卡特长官.
What are you doing here? Just helping out, ma'am.
你在这里做什么? 请帮忙,女士.
Check the major for weapons. She was captured. We can't trust her.
检查这个武器 她被捕了. 我们不能相信她.
I escaped. Where's Colonel O'Neill?
我逃跑了. 欧尼尔上校在哪里?
We'll take you to him.
我们会把你带到他那里的.
She's clear.
她很清楚.
This way, please.
请这边走.
Colonel.
上校.
I was about to interrogate the prisoner. No! You weren't.
我要审问这个犯人 不! 你不能那样做.
Step away from the prisoner, please, Colonel.
离开那个犯人,请,上校.
Colonel O'Neill's been compromised. I'll take it from here.
欧尼尔上校已经妥协 我会把这个带走.
Lieutenant, you've only been gone for two minutes. There's no way that...
上尉,你只是走了两分钟 没有办法...
You saw what he was doing. Why'd you pull us out?
你看到他所做的事情 为什么你把我们推出来?
It was an ambush. A trap. I don't buy it, sir.
这是一个埋伏. 一个陷阱 我不明白,长官.
Look... I am your commanding officer.
看...我是你的指挥官.
Return Satterfield's weapon, please, Major. We've got a job to do.
还回菲尔德的武器,请,长官 我们有一个工作要做.
How did you know to trust me? Hailey figured the Goa'uld markers
你是怎么知道要相信我的 海莉指出了勾阿呜的标志.
in your blood wouldn't allow you to be influenced
在你的血里,不会让你受到
by Goa'uld nanotechnology.
勾阿呜人纳米技术的影响.
Lucky me.
我很幸运.
Yes, ma'am. I need to stay here to work on a cure.
是的,女士. 我需要待在这里 找出一条线索.
Can you take out the device alone? Yes, ma'am.
你可以单独把这个装置带出去吗 是的,女士.
You'll also need to... Shut down the Stargate. Yes, ma'am.
你也需要... 关闭星际之门. 是,女士.
We're on it. Good luck, Lieutenant.
我们准备就绪了 祝你好运,上尉.
Whoops.
哎呦.
Everybody clear on your assignments? Yeah.
各位都明白各自的任务了吗 是的.
Grogan. Just make sure you take out Daniel.
格罗根. 确定你要带去丹尼尔.
It's done.
完成了.
"Colonel O'Neill has been compromised?"
欧尼尔上校已经妥协了? !
Well, they didn't take corridor C- 19 like you told them to.
噢,他们没有带走C-19 就像你所告诉他们的一样.
Crafty little buggers!
诡计多端的同性恋者.
At least we pulled it off. Yeah.
至少我们逃走了. 是的.
Ow!
噢!
You did order them to set their training weapons to maximum stun.
你命令他们把他们的训练武器放下.
Yes, I did. But it was only because Daniel's had it so easy on this one.
是的. 但是这只是因为丹尼尔过得很好.
Is everybody upstairs?
每个人都在楼上吗?
General Hammond and the Pentagon staff
哈蒙德德将军和五角大楼
are monitoring from the security office.
正在监视着安♥全♥局♥办公室.
Sir, if you don't mind, your wound is getting all over my lab.
长官,如果你不介意 你的伤口可以在我的实验室进行化验.
Sorry.
对不起.
Same wager as last time, George?
最后一次打赌,佐治?
That's hardly fair. These young people are against SG-1.
那很难公平 这些年轻人反对SG-1.
I'll give you double or nothing. Well, in that case, how can I refuse?
我会给你两倍噢,如果是那样的话 我怎么样拒绝?
You never could.
你永远不可以.
So how's the pilot training programme so far?
那这个飞行训练项目现在进行得怎么样呢
The latest graduates working out?
最近的毕业生解决了吗?
We believe they are faring better than new team members in the past.
我们相信他们比过去的成员要优秀.
Makes sense. Up to now we've only trained people to defend this country.
有道理,直到现在我们只是 训练人们去保卫这个国家.
Now that we're defending the planet... That's exactly right.
现在我们是在保卫这个星球... 那是对的.
In fact, in next year's SGC budget
事实上,明年星门指挥部的预算
I am proposing an offworld training facility.
我计划一个世界训练设备.
It must drive everyone crazy tying up several floors
这一定会让
to run these scenarios.
每一个人都疯狂.
My people are happy to cooperate.
我的人♥民♥很高兴合作.
Elliot certainly seems confident. Top of his class in the Academy.
艾尼尔肯定很自信 他是学院里最高的级别.
You should've seen him
你应该见过他
when I told him about the training he'd been picked for.
当我告诉他关于那个训练的事情.
I can imagine.
我可以想像.
They should be emerging from the access shaft on sublevel 27.
他们应该在27层发动.
Looks like they've split up, George. Grogan just came out on sublevel 26.
看起来他们已经分♥裂♥了,佐治 格罗根刚刚从26层出来.
Apparently Lieutenant Elliot is planning on assaulting the briefing room
很显然艾尼尔上尉计划攻击那个房♥间.
from several points of access.
从入口的几个点.
General. Generals.
将军. 将军.
What do you think of their strategy? It's hard to say.
你对他们的策略有什么看法? 很难说.
I think he knows it's a test. How's that?
我想他知道这是一个测试 那个怎么样?
I pulled him out of the gate room just as SG- 3 was coming back.
当SG-3回来的时候我把他推出了房♥门.
What's with those marines? Don't they know we've got a scenario here?
那些舰队呢? 他们不知道我们 在这里有一个想法了吗?
They were under heavy fire from a Goa'uld.
他们正在经历一场大火.
Well, if he knows it's an exercise, he won't show it.
噢,如果他知道这是一个练习 他就不会这样了.
However, he did appear to enjoy shooting me.
不管怎么样,他表现出想对我开枪.
In light of SG- 3's emergency, maybe we should call off the exercise.
在SG-3的紧急情况下 也许我们应该放弃这个练习.
I don't think so. They all made it back.
我不这样认为. 他们都达到预定目标了.
And besides, Elliot's team's almost ready to
此外,艾尼尔的队伍几乎已经开始了
launch their attack on Dr Jackson.
他们对杰克森博士的攻击.
I like this scenario way better than the last one.
我比较喜欢这个想法
Have you tried this chair?
你有试过这张椅子吗?
This is, like, really comfortable. Indeed I have not.
这是,就像,真的很舒服 我确实是没有试过.
Hello? Have fun, Daniel.
你好? 玩得愉快,丹尼尔.
You did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right?
你告诉他们这次把这个犯人带过来 对我开枪,对吗?
Right?
对吗?
Hello?
嗨?
Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士?
I'm so sorry.
对不起.
Rig the charge. I'll get Grogan out. Got it.
装配装料. 明白.
Come on. Let's go.
快,我们走.
That hurt a little.
有点伤害.
Did we pull it off? Almost.
我们逃走了吗? 差不多了.
15 seconds.
15秒.
Satterfield!
菲尔德!
Did you... ? I set it. Something's wrong.
你...? 有些不对劲.
Modelling clay doesn't pack much of a punch, does it?
雕塑粘土没有挑选好,对吗?
We've been watching your every move since your arrival.
自从你到了以后我们就观察 你的每个举动.
Welcome to Stargate Command. Yes, sir.
欢迎来到星际之门指挥部 是,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表