Oh, could you? I mean, go slow.
哦,你能? 我是说,慢慢来
General, I believe that using the device
将军,我相信使用那装置
caused an atmospheric weather anomaly
会使导致气候反常
big enough to destroy the civilisation on 636.
足够大的毁灭了636上面的人
You do?
你确定?
That wasn't in your report. Do you have any evidence, Major?
那不在我的报告里. 你有证据吗,上尉?
Well, not exactly.
不完全
But I think that we need to perform a forensic environmental analysis.
但是我觉得我们需要做环境检测分♥析♥
We're going to, after test-firing the weapon.
我们会做的,在试验点燃那武器之后
That's when we'll be able to gather accurate information.
那时候我们才能搜集正确的信息
Not if you're dead. There is nothing to show...
如果你死了就不是了 没什么东西显示...
Major, you have two weeks to bring me any relevant evidence.
上尉,给你两周找出一些相关的证据
If you can present a good reason to stop the test, I will.
如果你能找出合适的理由 停止测试,我会的
Dismissed.
解散
General.
将军
Need I remind you that, ultimately, the decision rests with the Pentagon?
需要我提醒你,根本上 五角大楼其他的决定吗?
Colonel, there's a red phone in my office
上校,我办公室里有个红色电♥话♥
that only takes calls from one man.
只能接一个人打来的电♥话♥
The last time I checked, he's the boss of your boss,
我最后一次检查的时候 他是你老板的老板,
or do I need to remind you?
还是需要我提醒你?
Orlin?
欧林?
Sam.
山姆
I'm glad you're home. I made something for you.
很高兴你回来了,我为你做了个东西
Is this real?
这是真的吗?
I read about how humans associate certain materials with their birth month.
我找到人婴儿的时候吃什么的
Yours is emerald, right?
你们的是祖母绿的,对吗?
It's huge. Oh. Is it?
那非常大 哦,是吗?
It was difficult to tell the common size from the pictures in the book.
很难说出书上的图片正常的有多大
You made it?
你做的?
You wouldn't believe what you can
你不能相信你能用地球上
make from the simple items lying around Earth.
普通的东西能做的东西
Which reminds me, you're going to need a new microwave.
那提醒我,你需要一个新的微波炉
Orlin, I need to talk to you about something else.
欧林,我需要告诉你一些别的事情
OK.
好的
Let's take a walk.
我们去散布吧
The others will know if the weapon is activated.
如果武器重启其他人会知道的
You think they'll try to stop us? It's possible.
你觉得他们会来阻止我们?有可能
Even if we only intend to use the weapon to defend ourselves?
即使我们只想用那武器来保卫地球?
How can you be sure of your people's intentions?
你怎么能确定你们的人的意图?
You obviously can't trust them
很明显你不能相信他们
if you think they would spy on you in your home.
如果你觉得他们会监视你的家的话
Yeah, I guess I can't trust all of them.
是的,我想我不能完全相信他们所有人
I've read some of your recent history. And?
你看过一些你们最近的历史然后呢?
Many of the creators of the first atom bomb
很多第一颗原♥子♥弹♥的制♥造♥者
honestly believed that it would only be used to maintain peace.
非常忠诚的相信那只会用来维护和平
I can't take the chance, Sam.
我不能冒那个险,山姆
I won't be responsible for the demise of another civilisation.
我不能在对其他种族的灭亡负责了
If you thought it might come to that, why didn't you destroy the weapon?
如果你觉得会那样 你为什么不破坏那武器?
I thought I had. I never expected you'd be able to replace the power core.
我以为我破坏了的 我从没想到过你盟能取代能源核心
You really are brilliant.
你们真的很聪明
I think your point is, we have to find a way to stop the test.
我想你的问题是 我们需要找到办法来阻止测试
How? You have no proof without exposing me.
怎样? 除了暴露我你没有别的证据
I know.
我知道
What?
什么?
I'm sorry. If you haven't turned me in by now, there must be a reason.
对不起.如果到现在我还没有暴露我 那一定有原因的
I'd feel bad betraying you. That's all. Nothing more.
我会觉得出♥卖♥♥♥你的 就那样,没别的了
You like me. Orlin.
你喜欢我, 欧林
You like me. I can tell.
你喜欢我,我知道的
You like me a lot.
你很喜欢我
They're testing the weapon.
他们要测试那武器
I received an order from the president.
我从总统那里得到命令
Colonel Reynolds and SG-16 are on P4X-636,
雷诺兹上校和SG-16在P4X-636上面
setting up the naqahdah reactor as we speak.
根据我们说得建立那 反应堆
You said I had two weeks. It's only been...
你说我有两周,只是...
Nine days, Major.
9天,上尉
And I dare say you haven't spent a single minute of it
我不敢说你没有利用每一分钟
working on atmospheric weather anomalies.
研究大气的不规则情况
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Would you like to explain these deliveries?
你想解释下这些传送吗?
What deliveries? 100lbs of pure, raw titanium,
什么传送? 非常准确的1001 未经加工的钛
200 feet of fibreoptic cable,
200米长的电缆
seven 100,000-watt industrial-strength capacitors.
700000瓦特工业能量电容器
The list goes on. All ordered online from your home computer.
清单继续,全都是从你家的电脑上订购的
I've no idea what you mean. I've been on the base every day.
我不知道你在说什么 我每天都在基地
Oh. Then maybe you would like to explain
哦,那么可能你想解释下
who's been accepting these deliveries?
谁会接收这些东西呢?
You have been watching me.
你在监视我?
Not us. The Pentagon.
不是我们,是五角大楼
I'm sorry, Major. I've expressed my anger
对不起,上尉.我已经表达过
and disappointment to the president
我对总统的愤怒和失望了
regarding the investigation of one of my officers without my knowledge.
不经我的同意就调查我的属下
We have tapes of your conversation with the alien.
我们有你和那个外星人对话的录像
At least we know there is one now, for sure.
至少我们知道现在有一个,非常确定
Would you like to tell us what's going on, Major?
你想告诉我们发生什么了吗,上尉?
She doesn't have to tell you squat.
她不需要告诉你蹲下
Major Carter was working with the approval of her superior officer.
卡特上尉正在和他的上司合作
She told me he was there.
她告诉我们他在那里
I authorised her to collect as much information as possible.
我批准她尽可能多的去搜集资料
I'm not here to lay blame, Colonel. I'm here as a courtesy.
我来这里不是来责备的 上校,我很谦虚的在这里
As we speak, a team of Special Forces are surrounding your house.
如我们所说,一队特种部队包围了你的家
And on my command, they're gonna go in
我命令一下,他们就会进来
and take that alien into custody.
把外星人带去保管区
What's going on?
怎么样?
The suspect is in there,
嫌疑犯在里面
but he's failing to respond to our call to surrender.
但是他没有回复我们的劝降
Let Carter go in. He's worth more to you alive, right?
让卡特进去.活着对你更有价值,对嘛?
(man) Yeah.
是的
(O'Neill) You got the place sealed off. He's not going anywhere.
把这里封锁起来,他什么地方都不能区
Let Carter go in and try and bring him out.
叫卡特进去,尝试把他带出来
All right. Give her a radio.
好的,给他无线电
Orlin?
欧林?
Orlin! (Orlin) Sam. Come on down.
欧林! 山姆,蹲下.
Orlin, what are you doing? (Orlin) OK. Just a minute.
欧林,你在干吗?好的,等等
A team of Special Forces is outside. I know.
外面有一队特种兵我知道
They wanna take you into custody. I know. It's OK.
他们想带你去保管区. 我知道,没事的
Orlin, I didn't turn you in.
欧林,我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
I didn't think you did.
我知道你不会的
Come on.
快点
Whoa!
哦!
You've been busy.
你一直很忙
I didn't think they'd let me go back to Velona through their Stargate.
我知道他们不会让我通过 星际之门回到维隆上的
So you built one? Sort of.
所以你建造了一个?有点象
This won't dial multiple addresses.
这不能输入多重地址
It only creates a wormhole once, then burns out.
只能创造虫洞一次,然后就烧毁了
And you ordered the materials online?
你在网上订购这些的?
Mostly. Sorry, but you're gonna have
大部分,对不起,但是这个月你会收到
a pretty big credit card bill this month.
很多信♥用♥卡♥帐单的.
Oh. And you're going to need a new toaster.
哦,你会需要一个新的能祝贺你的人
I tapped into the main power line.
我接近了主能量线
Hopefully we'll be able to draw enough energy.
希望我们能积聚足够的能量
Then what?
然后怎样?
Go to Velona and stop your people from using the weapon.
去维隆阻止你的人使用那武器
They won't listen to you. They have orders.
他们不会停你的,他们是奉命行事
I'll have to make them listen. They could kill you.
我会让他们听我得, 他们会杀了你
(radio) Major Carter. Report.
卡特上尉,请回答
Major Carter, respond immediately.
卡特上尉,请马上回答!
Carter.
卡特
Carter, what are you doing?
卡特,你在干吗?
Move in. All teams, we have a go for entry.
周♥旋♥一下. 各队,我们准备进去
We're comin' in. (commander) Go, go, go.
我们要进来了 走,走,走
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表