Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
星际之门SG-1上集回顾:
Run!
还跑!
A requisition just came to me for a C-5
我刚才得到一个C-5的征用请求
to make a classified pick- up at an NID site.
在NID场所进行一个分类的搭便车
We demand you return the Touchstone!
我们要求你回到试金石?
It's missing?
丢了?
They were dressed like you and carried weapons.
他们打扮得像你并且携带武器
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
Is this a joke, Maybourne?
这是个玩笑吗,梅伯恩?
I think you'll wanna hear what I have to offer you.
我认为你要听我不得不提供给你的
Your mission?
你的任务?
Use any means necessary to acquire technology to help Earth
使用任何必要的手段去获得 帮助地球的科技
in the battle against the Goa'uld or other unforeseen aggressors.
在对勾阿呜的战斗中或者其他 不可预见的进攻者
There's an Asgard ship over the base!
有一条仙宫的船开向基地!
I'll be holdin' the door open so you can't go anywhere else.
我会把门那么你就不能去 任何别的地方
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce that you are all under arrest
先生们女士们,我很高兴的 宣布你们都被捕了
for high crimes against the United States and its allies.
因为对抗合众国和它的 盟友们的严重罪行
How overdue is SG 9? Coming up on 11 hours, sir.
SG-9迟到多久? 晚了11小时,长官
That's not like Major Benton. Dial P2A- 018.
那不像本顿少校拨号♥P2A-018
Try to establish radio contact from our end.
试着从我们这里建立无线通讯
Sir, my mission report. Better late than never, I always say.
长官,我的任务报告迟到 比不到好,我总说
Chevron one encoded.
象形文字1号♥编码
Yep. I always say that.
是,我总是那么说
Chevron two encoded. What's goin' on?
象形文字2号♥编码接下来是什么?
SG- 9 was on an extended mission
SG-9在执行一个延伸的任务
to re- establish diplomatic relations with P2A- 018.
为和P2A-018重新建立外交关系
018...
018...
Latona. Oh, yes.
拉脱纳哦,对
One of several planets visited by the NID
NID访问过的几个星球之一
while running their offworld programme.
运行他们的末世程序
Right.
对
Major Benton has spent several months
本顿少校已经花了几个月
negotiating access to a defensive weapon they call the Sentinel.
谈判有权使用一种防御武器 他们叫做哨兵
It's said to be capable of defending their entire planet.
这据说能够保卫它们的整个星球
Yeah, I... read the report.
对,我...读过报告
They were scheduled to return early this morning.
他们预定在今早早些时候返回
Chevron seven locked.
象形文字7号♥锁定
Standing by, sir. MALP relay is active.
已待命,长官.移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪已激活.
This is Hammond. SG- 9, report.
我是哈蒙德.SG-9小组,报告各情况.
Major Benton, you are overdue. Please respond.
本顿少校,你迟到了
General, sir, this is Sergeant Grogan. Major Benton...
将军,长官,我是葛罗根军士.本顿少校...
... three days...
...三天...
The Star...
星...
The Latonans tried to... but the thing didn't work.
拉脱纳人试图... 但事情不起作用
Sergeant , can you make it back to the Stargate?
军士,你能让它重返星际之门
Negative. There are two Jaffa...
不能.那里有两个贾法...
... supported by a staff...
被一个参谋机构支持...
There's no way I can get back to the Stargate.
我没有办法回到星门.
on the fire ! get off !
受到攻击!撤退!
Sergeant, shut it down. Yes, sir.
军士,关了它. 是,长官
Stargate.SG1-s05e20.The.Sentinel
第五季第20集 一级戒备
OK, Marul. Go ahead.
你的朋友会看见我?
Your friends will see me?
不是现在我会把你的祝福 和我的报告一起送出
Not right now. I'll send your greeting back with my report.
我该说什么? 任何你喜欢的
What shall I say? Anything you like.
" 你好" 怎么样?
How about "hello"?
你好很好
The rat bastard.
该死
I thought he came across as very nice. The voice behind the camera.
我认为他给人印象非常 好摄像机之后的声音
Colonel Sean Grieves, formerly of the NID.
西恩格里夫上校,以前在NID
He led an offworld team for Colonel Maybourne
他为梅伯恩上校领导一支末世队伍
and was one of the members of that organisation convicted of high treason.
并且是一个被证明有严重 叛国罪的组织成员
And what was Grieves' team trying to steal?
格里夫的队伍试图偷窃什么?
The Latonans possess a planetary defence they call the Sentinel,
拉脱纳拥有一套他们叫做 哨兵的行星防御系统
which has kept them safe from the Goa'uld for generations.
这个系统世代保证了他们 免于勾阿呜侵害
I can see why the NID would wanna get their hands on it.
我能明白为什么NID要插手了
We put'em all away before they could.
我们要抢先把他们赶走
Frankly, I'm afraid Colonel Grieves' team
坦白说,我恐怕格里夫上校的队伍
may have done something to the Sentinel they haven't admitted to.
也许对哨兵系统做了一些 没有被允许的事情
Fiddlin' around with it, was he? Well, according to his report,
对它瞎浪费时间,对吗 好吧,根据他的报告
the Latonans never granted Grieves' team access to the Sentinel,
拉脱纳人从没同意让格里夫 的队伍接入哨兵系统
before they were... recalled and arrested.
在他们被取消和逮捕之前
You don't think it's possible for an NID operative to lie?
你不认为NID有可能去撒谎?
I believe it is, Daniel Jackson.
我相信如此,丹尼尔杰克森
Right.
好
So if Grieves' team disabled the Latonans only means of self- defence...
所以如果格里夫的部队使拉脱纳 唯一的自我防卫方式失效...
We're responsible. Grieves is responsible, thank you.
我们有责任格里夫有责任,谢谢你
I doubt the Latonans will appreciate that distinction, Colonel.
我怀疑拉脱纳人会欣赏 那种声望,上校
Time will be of the essence.
时间会是根本
The Goa'uld forces SG- 9 encountered on Latona
SG-9在拉脱纳遇到的勾阿呜
were most likely sent as a test.
看起来 很像是被送去测试的
To see if the Sentinel was operational.
去看看哨兵系统是否有效
And by now they'll have reported back.
现在他们应该已经回去报告了
A Goa'uld mothership most likely is not far off,
勾阿呜的统治似乎不远
if the Goa'uld believe that Latona may be conquered.
如果勾阿呜相信拉脱纳可以被征服
Might be a good time to try that new guidance system on the UAV.
也许是一个好时机在UAV上试验 新的导航系统
I think that can be arranged.
我相信能被安排
Sir, before we go anywhere, we need to talk to Grieves.
长官,在我们去任何地方之前 我们需要和格里夫谈谈
Why? Well, whether we like it or not, sir,
为什么? 好,无论我们是否喜欢,长官
Colonel Grieves and Lieutenant Kershaw
格里夫上校和科绍中尉
may be the only people qualified to fix it.
也许 是唯一合格处理的人选
I'll go.
我会去
You're dismissed.
我们被解散了
He's worried I might try to kill you.
他担心我或许会试图杀害你
In that case, I insist.
如果那样的话,我坚持
Had many visitors lately?
近来有许多来访者?
Did Maybourne stop by, see how the old team's doing?
梅伯恩顺便来访 看看旧部队做得如何?
What do you want, O'Neill? P2A 018.
欧尼尔,你要什么? P2A-018
A device called the Sentinel. What about it?
一种叫做哨兵的装置它怎么了?
I need to know what you did to screw it up and how I can fix it.
我要知道你做了什么去发动 它并且我如何修理它
I'm more inclined to tell you where to shove it.
我更倾向于告诉你哪里去推动它
As we speak, SG- 9 is either pinned down by the Goa'uld or dead,
如我们所说,SG-9或者 被勾阿呜牵制或者死了
so let's just cut the crap, OK?
所以让我们别废话,好吗?
How is this my problem? You're responsible.
这怎么是我的问题? 你有责任
018 is defenceless because of you.
因为你018没有防卫
Earth is defenceless because of you. You don't mind that.
地球失去防卫因为你你没有留意
You stole technology from our allies.
你从我们的盟军那里偷窃技术
If I hadn't shut you down, they would have.
如果我没有关闭你,他们会
Do you really think the Asgard or the Tok'ra will rush to our defence
你真的认为仙宫或者托克拉 会跑来我们的防卫
when the Goa'uld finally decide to stomp on us?
当勾阿呜最终决定来践踏我们?
That day is coming, Colonel. Don't kid yourself.
那天已经来临,上校别骗你自己
OK.
好
I guess I should just go have a chat with Kershaw.
我猜我应该和科绍谈谈
The Latonans didn't want to show us the Sentinel.
拉脱纳人不想给我们看哨兵
We found it ourselves not far from the city.
我们自己发现离城市不远
There was a force field guarding the device itself.
有一个力场自我保卫装置
Kershaw and I took two weeks to get in,
科绍和我花了两个星期进入,
take it apart, and put it back good as new.
带走它,并且把它带回来,像新的一样好
Not good as new. You did something wrong.
不尽然你做错了什么
Only thing we did wrong was come back to base to meet our new CO.
我们唯一做错的是回到基地见我们的新CO
It's funny. At the time I was looking forward to meeting you.
有意思在我想见你的时候
I need you to write down exactly how you got in,
我需要你详细写下你如何进入
and exactly what I need to do to fix this.
并且我需要知道如何修理它
If I do anything - anything -
如果我做了任何事
I want my sentence commuted.
我要减刑
I think that's understood, goin' in.
我想可以理解,进来
And you'll need to take us with you, Kershaw and me.
并且你要带上我们和你一起 科绍和我
SG1 can handle it. Who do you think you are?
SG-1能处理为什么你认为你是?
We were good, Colonel. Just as good as you.
我们很棒,上校和你一样棒
We were acting for the good of the country.
我们是全国的优秀人才
If you hadn't put me in here, we might have had our own Sentinel by now.
如果你没有把我放在这里 我们也许能有自己的哨兵系统
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表