We don't know what psychological effect it will have.
我不知道会有什么心理作用
Psychological?
心理
Whether her behaviour is a result of sophisticated programming or not,
无论她的行为是精密程序 的结果或不是
the best way to find out about her
发现她自己和她所知道的 最好方法
and what she knows is by dealing with her
就是通过对待她
on her own terms, at least for now.
用她自己的方式,至少现在如此
Couldn't hurt.
不能伤害
It doesn't make any sense. Which part?
这没有任何意义哪个部分
Why would somebody destroy an entire civilisation,
为什么有人会破坏整个文明
but leave one piece of incredibly advanced technology intact?
但是留下一件不可思议的 完整的先进科技
That's what he's figuring out.
那是他指出的
What I'm saying is, maybe there's something on the planet that we missed.
我要说的是,也许在星球上 有我们忽略的东西
I'll go back.
我会回来
Is the rest of your planet like this place?
你星球的其他地方像这里
No, it's very different.
不,非常不同
What's it like?
像什么
There's lots of varying climates, different landscapes,
有多变的气候,不同的地貌
big oceans, a wide range of civilisations.
大海,宽广的文明范围
And each is home to a lot of different kinds of people.
并且每一个都是许多不同 种类的人的家
It sounds beautiful. Much of it is.
听起来很美大部分是这样
Can I see it?
我可以看看
Soon.
很快
Why not now?
为什么不是现在
Well, because we still have more to talk about, Reese.
好,因为我们仍然有很多要谈 里斯
I know, but, you know, we've been talking for so long now.
我知道,但,你知道 我们已经在这里谈了很久了
I know, but you must know a lot more than what we've already talked about.
我知道,但你必须知道比 我们已经谈的更多的内容
I do know a lot.
我确实知道很多
What can you tell me about the danger that came to your planet?
你可以告诉我什么样的 危险来到你的星球
Well, this may have turned out to be one colossal waste of time.
好,这也许会被证明是 巨大的时间浪费
You boys find anything? Just lots of debris.
你们的人找到了什么只是很多碎片
I think our work is done here.
我想我们的工作在这里完成了
You said to look for anything uncharacteristic
你说过寻找不典型的
of the indigenous technology, right?
本土科技,对吗
I would never say anything like that, Major.
我从不会这么说,少校
Right.
对
Major Carter said not to ignore anything,
卡特少校说别忽视任何东西
however insignificant it may seem.
即便看起来无关紧要
What have you got? I'm sure it's nothing,
你找到什么我确定这不是什么东西
but we found a bunch of these.
但我们发现了一堆这个
I've never seen anything like them before.
我从没见过任何像它们的东西
You know what they are?
你知道它们是什么
Oh, yeah.
哦,对
No energy readings. I'd say these blocks are dead.
没有能量显示我要说 这些东西是死的
Probably been on the planet since it was destroyed.
也许自从在星球上出现就被毁了
Replicators were the cause of the destruction?
复♥制♥者是毁灭的原因
The first evidence of the replicators in this galaxy.
最先的复♥制♥者的证据在这个银河系
That must have been a long time ago.
一定已经是很久以前的事情了
Something still doesn't fit.
有些事情仍然不符合
The replicators we know go after advanced technology.
我们知道的复♥制♥者追逐先进科技
Why would they eat everything on the planet and leave Reese alone?
为什么他们吃了星球上 所有的东西却留下里斯
Perhaps she has some means of defending herself.
也许她有某种方法保护自己
She was asleep.
她睡着了
It's possible that she's giving off a signal or frequency that repels them,
可能她发射一种信♥号♥♥或 频率让他们厌恶
maybe not even by design, but by coincidence.
也许甚至不是设定的,而是偶然
Bug spray?
杀虫喷雾
Reese herself may be the key to helping us
里斯也许是帮助我们
in our fight against the replicators.
和复♥制♥者战斗的关键
Yeah, maybe, but we're still a long way from determining that.
对,也许,但我们在确定 前仍然有很长的路要走
Dr Jackson, what have you learned?
杰克森博士,你发现了什么
Well, actually, not much, sir.
事实上,不多,长官
She's hard to pin down in a conversation, her attention wanders.
很难把她约束在谈话里 她的注意力恍惚
It's like she has the mind of a child.
好像她有孩子的智力
What?
什么?
I'm not sure, but she may not be telling me everything she knows.
我不肯定,但她也许没有 告诉我她知道的每一件事情
You think she's hiding something? I get that feeling.
你认为她隐瞒了什么我有那感觉
Why would someone create a robot with the mind of a child?
为什么有人创造一个有着 孩子智力的机器人
Well, like Daniel suggested, it could be a transferred consciousness,
好,正如丹尼尔说的 这也许是一种转移的意识
or it could be that the creator intended for her to be mature,
或者创造者试图让她成熟
but couldn't get the programming right.
但没有设计对
But if she is hiding something,
但如果她隐瞒了什么
we should proceed carefully with further interactions.
我们应该小心的进一步继续互动
Sir, I think it's time that we told Reese the truth.
长官,我认为这是告诉 里斯真♥相♥的时候了
Daniel, maybe if she's forced to confront the fact that
丹尼尔,也许如果她被迫面对
she's an artificial life form,
她是人工生命形式的事实
it could change any pre- program priorities that she's adhering to.
会改变她所跟随的前程序优先权
I'm so happy you're here. What's that?
我很高兴你在这里那是什么
Oh, I made it. Do you like it?
哦,我做得,你喜欢吗
It's very nice. How did you make this?
非常好你怎么做的
I'm so tired of this room, Daniel. Can I please go outside?
我厌倦了这个房♥间 丹尼尔我可以出去走走吗
Sit down for a minute, Reese. We need to talk.
坐下一会儿 ,里斯我们需要谈谈
No. This'll just take a minute. Sit down.
不只要一小会儿坐下
I don't wanna talk any more. I wanna have fun! Don't you ever have fun?
我不要再谈了我要去玩! 你从没玩过
Not as much as I'd like to. This is very important. Sit!
没有我想要的那么多这很重要坐下!
Then can we have some fun? Promise? Yes.
然后我们可以玩保证对
OK, um...
好,嗯...
Reese, you know there are different kinds of people, right?
里斯,你知道有不同种类的人,对吗
Of course.
当然
In fact, there are many different kinds of life forms.
事实上,有许多不同种类的生命形式
This is boring.
无聊
I'm starting to identify with this girl more and more.
我开始越来越多的认同这个女孩子
Reese, I know you think that we're the same, but we're not.
里斯,我知道你认为我们是 一样的,但我们不同
My father always said I was special. You are. You are very special.
我爸爸总说我是特别的 你是的,你非常特别
But despite the fact that you and I look very much the same,
但除了我们看起来非常相似
we're very different.
我们是非常不同的
That's obvious. I mean on the inside.
那很显然我的意思是内在
How?
怎么
Well, I am flesh and blood.
好,我是肉体和血液
You are a machine.
你是个机器
A very, very sophisticated machine.
非常非常精密的机器
More of a... a computer, really.
比电脑更多,真的
I'm alive. Yes, you are, just not like me.
我是活的对,你是,只是不像我
Even though you were created to be very human- like, you are not human.
即使你被造得非常像人 你仍然不是人
Yes, I am!
我是!
No, you're not, Reese, OK? I can prove that to you.
不,你不是,里斯 好吗我可以向你证明
No!
不!
I wanna leave you! Let me out! Let me out! Now!
我要离开你! 让我出去 让我出去! 现在!
Hey, that went well.
嗨,那很好
Maybe her programming prevents her acknowledging she's anything but human.
也许她的程序阻止她接受 她是除人以外的任何东西
Robot denial?
机器人否定
Looks that way.
看那个方法
Has it occurred to anyone that
这事在星球上的别人身上
this thing may have been laying around that planet
发生过吗
for, oh, quite some time, and that maybe it's broken?
哦,有些时候,并且也许坏了
Or perhaps it never worked right in the first place?
或者也许这从未正确运作过
Should we shut her down? I don't know.
我们应该让她关闭我不知道
Let's ask the man who just had his head cracked open.
让我们问问那个让他的头打开的男人
She didn't mean to hurt me. She didn't like what I said.
她不是要伤害我她不喜欢我所说的
I don't like most of what you say.
我不喜欢你所说的大部分
I try to resist the urge to shove you through a wall.
我试图抗拒把你推过墙的欲望
Somehow Reese managed to survive a massive attack from replicators.
不知何故里斯成功从复♥制♥者 的大规模攻击中生还
There has to be more that we can learn from her, sir.
一定有更多的我们需要从 她身上了解到,长官
Finally!
不可改变的!
Do you forgive me? You know I didn't mean to hurt you, right?
你原谅我吗你知道我不是 故意伤害你的,对吗
I know. Good.
我知道好
I forgive you, too. What?
我也原谅你什么
What? For attacking me.
什么为了攻击我
I didn't attack you, Reese.
我没有攻击你,里斯
It doesn't matter. Let's forget it. No, we should talk about this.
不要紧让我们忘记它不 我们必须谈谈这个
No, please, Daniel. I'm so bored. I just wanna get out of here.
不,请,丹尼尔我很无聊 我只是要从这里出去
I wanna see your world.
我要看看你的世界
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表