Doctor? Now!
医生?现在!
Mom? I'm here.
妈妈? 我在这里
We're just giving you something else to try and get your fever down.
我们给你一些其他东西 试图降低你的体温
It's happening.
在起作用
OK. K. I want you to do what we talked about, OK. K?
好我要你按照我们谈过的做,好吗?
I want you to fight this.
我要你抗争
I don't wanna fight it. You have to.
我不想 你必须
Honey, your body's not gonna be able to survive
亲爱的 你的身体将不能承受
what this retrovirus is trying to do.
病毒的攻击
Where's Sam? She's gone to try to get Nirrti to help.
山姆在哪里? 她去寻求内尔提的帮助
No. Let it happen. Let it happen!
不让它发生 让它发生!
Drop ten of Valium.
滴入10安定
Valium's in.
安定加入
Temperature's 106.
体温106
The dantrolene is not working?
丹托伦不起作用?
General, with all due respect,
将军,全面来说
it's not like we're negotiating with terrorists.
这不像我们和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者谈判
It's exactly that. You're letting your emotions get in the way.
确实如此你在让你的情绪变成妨碍
Yes, I am. Shouldn't you be? Jack...
是的 你不应该么? 杰克...
Until yesterday we didn't know Nirrti was still alive.
直到昨天我们都不知道内尔提依然活着
Exactly.
是的
Who cares if we let her go?
谁在乎,如果我们让她走?
What difference does it make? It's just one more Goa'uld runnin' around.
会有什么不同呢? 只是多一个勾阿呜东奔西跑
If we were to allow Nirrti to leave with a sample of Cassandra's blood,
如果我们允许内尔提 带卡珊卓的血样离开
she could well create an advanced host and become dangerously powerful.
她可能创造出先进的主人 并且变得危险的强大
I agree with General Hammond. What?
我同意哈蒙德将军 什么?
The life of a child may be sacrificed,
一个孩子的生命会被牺牲
but Nirrti possesses valuable information
但内尔提拥有有价值的信息
that would be lost if we let her leave.
如果我们让她走那会被丢失
General Hammond would like me to check in on her.
哈蒙德将军希望我去登记她
Argh!
啊!
Teal'c, we're talking about Cassandra. OK. f that I am aware.
提亚克,我们在讨论卡珊卓 对,我知道
But her sacrifice would benefit both of our peoples.
但她的牺牲会造福我们的人
Nirrti has information that could help us defeat the Goa'uld.
内尔提有帮助我们击败勾阿呜的信息
We'll find another way.
我们会通过别的途径找到
We may never have a Goa'uld as our prisoner again.
我们不会再有勾阿呜成为我们的囚徒了
Sir, you know what Cassandra has gone through because of the Goa'uld.
长官 你知道卡珊卓在因为经受痛苦
If we're gonna put what might happen over her life...
如果我们去移开 将要发生在她身上的事情...
It's time to pack it in.
到停止的时间了
I agree.
我同意
General Hammond to the holding room.
哈蒙德将军去储藏室
Dr Fraiser, stand down. I can't do that, sir. I don't have a choice.
弗雷泽医生,撤退 我不能那样做,长官,我没有选择
Janet, don't do this.
珍妮特,别这样
I can't help Cassandra. She can.
我无法帮到卡珊卓她可以
SG-1 has convinced me to make a deal for Cassandra's life.
SG-1说服我处理卡珊卓的生命
This isn't necessary.
这不是必要的
Then you agree to my terms.
然后你同意我的队伍
Just one. OK.
只是一个 好
once you've cured Cassandra of her illness, you'll be free to go.
一旦你治愈了卡珊卓你会自♥由♥离开
And how do I know you will honour this? You have only my word.
我怎么知道你能保证此事? 你只有我的话
Not enough.
不够
Then I should remind you that
那么我应该提醒你
the woman holding the gun is Cassandra's mother.
那个拿枪的女人是卡珊卓的妈妈
You have waited too long.
你已经等得太久
You try again.
你在尝试
It is done. Vital signs returning to normal.
好了 重要指标恢复正常
Mom? It's OK. K. I'm here.
妈妈? 好了 我在这里
I have honoured my part.
我履行了我的部分
Let's go to the gate.
让我们去大门
We've never dialled these coordinates.
我们从不拨这些附属物
I... sort of hope you know what you're doin'.
我... 希望你知道你在做什么
It is not my final destination.
这不是我的最终目的地
Without a sample of her blood, I will have to begin my experiment again.
没有她的血样 我会必须重新开始我的试验
Aw, nuts.
胡说
At least you have honoured this much of our bargain.
至少你已经按照我们的约定做了这么多
In your place, I doubt I would have done the same.
在你的地方,我怀疑自己是否也能一样
I'll keep that thought alive.
我会一直这样想
Hey, Janet. How's our patient?
嗨,珍妮特你的病人如何?
Bored.
无聊
The homework stacked up a bit, but other than that she's just fine.
家庭作业加起来有一点 但没有比她痊愈更好的了
I get to take her home tonight. Ah... Dominic awaits.
我今晚来带她回家 啊,多米尼克在等
Stop it. Come on. That last kiss was impressive.
停止 来吧,上一个吻印象深刻
Stop it! Lights exploded overhead.
停止! 头顶上的灯爆了
Stop it!
停止!
It's Saturday. OK. K.
这是周六 好的
But... I won't be able to move the piece around
但是... 我将不能在
by thinking about it. Sorry.
思考的时候移♥动♥ 对不起
Good. Then we're even.
好那么我们扯平了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表