It would seem so.
看上去象是
What about the chemical weapon? No evidence of it has been found.
化学武器呢? 没有迹象表明那被发现了
The Tok'ra computers were sabotaged before our troops arrived.
托克拉的电脑被破坏了 在我们到达之前
Then find the missing survivors. The tunnels are extensive, my lord.
那就去找那些失踪的生还者 隧♥道♥非常宽广,主人
But we will not fail you.
但是我们不会丢下你的
He loves you, Major.
他爱你,上尉
That's one of the reasons he was fighting to live.
那是他为了生存而做抗争的原因之一
He just wanted you to know.
他只想让你知道
The symbiote I carried was Martouf's mate.
我带着的共生体是马特府的伙伴
Martouf and I became close friends because of it.
马特府和我因此成为好朋友
I'm telling you, he loves you.
我在和你说,他爱你
As much as he once loved Jolinar.
就像他以前爱乔伊纳一样
He regrets what happened.
他很后悔发生的一切
How the host ultimately died.
主人最终是怎么死的
He doesn't want you to feel responsible.
他不想让你觉得有责任
It's OK.
还好
It's getting hard to breathe.
越来越难呼吸了
Yeah.
是的
Hang on.
别挂
Carter? Carter, ifyou hearme, respond.
卡特? 卡特,如果听见,请回答
Sir, we're here. The tunnel collapsed.
长官,我们在这里,地道崩塌了
We're trapped. Yeah, we noticed that.
我们被困了 是啊 我们发现了
Listen, how do we use these crystals to move the walls?
听着,我们要怎么用这些水晶 移开那些墙壁?
Each crystal is designed to create a different section of tunnel.
每一个水晶都设计来建造队道的不同部分
Small square ones will create short straight openings.
小的方形的东西会制♥造♥短的直接的打开
Sir, use a small square one if you've got it.
长官,如果你们找到方形的就用那种
Roger that. Got a small square one there?
明白,把一个小的正方形的放在那里?
There are several of both square and rectangular design.
这里又很多都是方的或者矩形的设计
Small?
小的?
If they use the wrong one they could collapse the tunnel in on us.
如果他们弄错了队道就会崩塌了
Sir, make sure you use the right crystal.
长官,确定你用对了水晶
It's perfectly square.
非常符合
Looks square to me.
我看来非常符合
Sweet.
很好
Thank you. You bet. Any time.
谢谢你你打赌,任何时候
Did you find a Tok'ra communicator? No. No, we didn't.
你找到托克拉的发报机了吗? 不,还没有
Many Jaffa troops search the tunnels. They'll be here soon.
很多贾法的部队搜查过队道 他们很快就到了
Use the long rectangle.
用那长方形的
Nice!
很好!
You should seal the tunnel behind us.
你该封住我们身后的队道
Time has taught him... humility.
时间让他学会了...谦虚
And respect for the union of the System Lords.
尊敬统治阶级的联合
You take me for a fool. Please.
你以为我是傻瓜啊请
The Goa'uld have warred with each other since the beginning of time.
一开始勾阿呜就互相打仗
Anubis has been amassing power so that he may win back your respect.
阿努比斯一直在聚集能量 那样他就可以重新赢得你们的尊重
He is also no fool. He knows you would not accept him back without need.
他也不是傻瓜 她知道没有需要你们不会接受他回来的
We do not need Anubis!
我们不需要阿努比斯
Dissent and disbelief
不同意,怀疑
previously unseen in the ranks of the Jaffa.
以前没有见过在贾法当兵
Infiltration and subversion by the Tok'ra.
来自托克拉的攻击和颠覆
And you cannot continue to ignore the threat of the humans on Earth.
你不能继续忽视来自地球上的 人类的威胁
How many must die?
会死多少人?
How many dominions must fall?
会丧失多少主♥权♥?
And how can we continue to claim to be gods if we cannot act like them?
我们要怎么样假装自己是神 如果我们不能表现的象他们?
The Tauri cannot be allowed to triumph again and again.
塔瑞不会允许一次又一次的胜利
The treaty with the Asgard protects their planet.
和仙宫的条约保护了他们的星球
From the System Lords. Who must enforce it upon all Goa'uld.
从统治阶级来说 他们会在整个勾阿呜中坚持的
But not from one who has been dead for a thousand years.
但是不是来自一个已经死了1000年的人 那里
What do you propose?
你打算怎样?
Accept my vote on behalf of Anubis,
接受我站在阿努比斯立场上的表决
and before he resumes his position amongst you...
在他重新恢复在你们中的地位之前...
he will destroy Earth.
他会摧毁地球
How many of those things do we have? Six.
那些东西我们还有多少? 6个
We can't stay down here for ever. We're out of water.
我们不能永远蹲在这里 我们没有水了
The Jaffa will not rest until they have found us.
在没有找到我们之前贾法是不会停下来的
Why do you say that? If they intended simply to kill the Tok'ra,
你为什么那样说? 如果他们只是想杀托克拉人
they have weapons that could have destroyed this facility from space.
他们有可以从太空就摧毁这里的武器
Using troops suggests they're looking for something.
使用军队说明他们在找东西
The poison. We can't let them have it.
毒药我们不能给他们毒药
If it comes down to it,
如果是为了这个
we'll have to destroy the crystal that contains the formula.
我们要摧毁包含了公式的水晶
They gotta stop looking for us eventually.
他们终会停止寻找我们的
Even if they stop searching, they will never leave the Stargate unguarded.
即使他们停止搜索 他们不会让星际之门没有防备的
Well, Jacob and Daniel will be back sooner or later.
好了,贾波和丹尼尔迟早会回来的
The Tok'ra will have broadcast an alert telling them to stay away.
托克拉人会播送广播叫他们离远点的
They will assume we died along with the other Tok'ra.
他们会以为我们和其它托克拉人 一起死了
Maybe.
可能
Without any way of communicating, how will they find us?
没有联络,他们怎么能找到我们?
Let's keep moving.
继续走
Jacob? Yeah, go ahead.
贾波? 是的,继续
They're voting whether to accept Anubis back.
他们会投票决定是否接受阿努比斯回来
He has a plan to attack Earth.
他有攻击地球的计划?
Did you get any details? Osiris didn't say.
你得到一些详细的东西吗? 奥斯没有说
Hey, here's a question foryou.
嘿,有问题问你
Why are the Goa'uld allowing their slaves to hear everything?
为什么勾阿呜允许他们的奴隶听到一切?
I'm not sure. We suspected they would kill the slaves
我不确定. 我们猜想他们可能会杀了 那些奴隶,
when the summit was done.
当首脑会议结束的时候
That's not important enough to tell me?
那还不够重要的要告诉我吗?
You were going to kill all the Goa'ulds.
你要杀了所有的勾阿呜
I'm not doing that any more. True. What's your point?
我不会再那样做了 真的,你的看法是什么?
There's a big vat oflive symbiotes here.
这里有大桶活着的共生体
So they're not killing the slaves after all. Not by the looks ofit.
那么最终他们不会杀了奴隶的 看上去不像
Shut down the shield generator.
关闭防护罩的发电机
I'll get you out. Not yet.
我送你出去还不要
Ifyou're caught and the poison falls into the wrong hands...
如果你被抓,毒药落到坏人手里...
I won't get caught.
我不会被抓的
Who among us accepts the return of Anubis to the System Lords?
我们中谁接受阿努比斯回到我们中间来
The vote need not be unanimous.
决议不需要一致同意
By a count of six to one, Anubis is awarded the state of System Lord
6比1,欢迎阿努比斯回到统治阶级中来
and welcomed back among those that lead the Goa'uld.
欢迎那些统治勾阿呜的人回来
Osiris will be allowed to vote on his behalf.
奥斯被允许为自己做表决
You shall not regret this.
你们不要后悔
May we rule for ever.
我们可以永远统治
There is much to discuss in that regard.
再那情况下还有很多要讨论的
But first...
可是首先...
There does not appear to be any Jaffa pursuing us.
看上去没有贾法追踪我们
Good. We haven't heard bombers in a while. Let's try the surface.
好的,我们有一会没有听到 轰炸机的声音了,试下去表面
Elliot? Can you hear me?
埃特,能听见我说话吗?
How do we use the crystals to tunnel up to the surface?
我们怎么用水晶到达表面?
Surface?
表面?
Yeah, we wanna get up there and get some water.
是的,我们想上去找水
The diamond.
那个菱形的
You said the Tok'ra are probably transmitting an alert to warn others away.
你说托克拉可能会发送警报叫其它人走
Long- range sensors. Detect incoming ships.
远距离的传感器,侦察进入的飞船
Transmit signals to deep space.
发送信♥号♥♥到深太空
Could we reprogram one to signal Jacob and Daniel?
我们能改编一个给贾波和丹尼尔吗?
It's possible.
有可能
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
Four of them.
他们4个
25 miles from the gate.
离门25英里
Each is due north, south, east and west.
每个都在北方,南方,西方和东方
I figure we're three miles from the gate. Give or take.
我觉得我们离门有3英里 给或者拿
Either way, we have to get to one of those sensors.
两个都是,我们要找到 其中一个传感器
Let's go.
我们走
You knew they were gonna eat them? Yes.
你知道他们会吃的? 是的
They do it every night for as long as the summit continues.
只要最高会议继续他们每晚都会吃
What do you think will happen when this is over? To us, I mean.
当这些结束以后你觉得会发生什么 对我们,我是说
That is between you and your master.
你是你和你主人之间的
Don't you think it's strange that they let us see their sacred rituals?
你不觉得奇怪 他让我们看他们神圣的典礼?
Hear their most secret conversations?
听他们最高机密的对话?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表