We're dealing with quantum physics that is way beyond us.
我们涉及了无根据的物理量子论
More than a third of the energy
星际之门所需用来重组提亚克的能量
that the gate requires to reintegrate Teal'c is gone.
已经消散的超过三分之一
I don't think so. You're guessing wildly, like always.
我不认为 你的胡乱猜测,总是这样
Maybe you could fool the gate
你可以愚弄星际之门
into reintegrating what's stored in its memory,
使它 重组在记忆体中储藏的
but you won't like what comes out. We'll see.
但你不会满意结果的 我们知道
Major, Teal'c is dead, and this argument is a waste of time.
少校,提亚克死了 争论只是浪费时间
The Pentagon is gonna order Hammond
五角大楼命令哈蒙德将军
to resume operations in, what, 16 hours?
在多少?16小时内恢复运行吗?
That's how they came up with the 48- hour deadline.
那就是他们给48小时限期的原因
You told them Teal'c would already be dead.
你告诉他们提亚克已经死了
That's why it's called a deadline.
那就是叫限期的原因
God, you're a jerk. I wish I didn't find you so attractive.
上帝,你这个混♥蛋♥ 我多希望没意识到你是如此的吸引
I always had a real weakness for... dumb blondes.
我总是不能抗拒金发美女
Go suck a lemon.
去吃柠檬吧
Very sexy. Very, very sexy.
很性感 非常非常性感
We have a breach in the perimeter. Section R9.
我们在周界找到突破口 R9区
It's probably that damn squirrel again.
可能又是该死的松鼠
You better take backup, Joe.
你最好带上后援,乔
Joe, report.
乔,汇报
Joe?
乔?
Paul, check on Joe. Take Peter. We're on it.
保尔,检查乔 带上彼得 我们上面了
We have a power failure here at home base.
我们在总部有能量衰竭
I'm switching to backup generator.
我正要换用候补发电机
We have a red alert. Backup generator is down. System is inoperational.
我们有紧急警报 候补发电机故障 系统不能启动
Repeat, the system is down.
重复,系统故障
Ron, get to the generator. Find out what's goin' on.
让,去发电机那里 看看出了什么问题
Paul, Peter, report.
保尔,彼得,报告
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了?
OK, Jack, I'm in. Hit it.
好的,杰克,我来了 打它
You got two guys left, guarding the Goa'uld.
你让两个人离开,看守勾阿呜
We meet again. Yeah.
我们又见面了 是的
Now what?
现在怎么了?
Now you're going to tell me what I want to know.
现在你要告诉我想知道的
Look, they did what we asked in good faith.
看,他们假惺惺的完成了 我们要求的事情
All they're asking for is what we already promised to give them.
他们所要求的就是我们已经答应给他们的
Have you lost your mind? Should we talk in here?
你的大脑有毛病吗? 我们该在这里说话吗?
The room is bugged, but they already know everything we're saying.
这个房♥间有窃听器 但他们已经知道我们要说什么了
And they might as well know that we will never
他们也可能知道我们永远不会
turn over refined weapons- grade naqahdah.
移交高级武器那咔哒
I'm talking about naqahdah generator technology, a safe source of power.
我在说那咔哒发电技术 一种安全的能源
Which requires refined naqahdah to work.
需要纯净的那咔哒才能工作
You of all people realise the explosive power of it.
你们全部人都意识到了它剧烈的能量
So they can blow us up 200 times over instead of 100.
所以它们能使我们爆♥炸♥200次 而不是100次
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
The difference is,
区别是
it would only take one nuke
只要用核武器
to get through an antiballistic shield to do it.
就能摧毁反弹道的防护罩
The point is that you already owe them the generator technology anyway.
问题是你已经答应给他们发生器技术了
The point is, we are not giving them the technology,
问题是,我们不给他们这个技术
they're not giving us the DHD.
他们也不给我们拨号♥装置
Can't we supervise how the naqahdah is used? They want to monitor the gate.
我们就不能监督那咔哒怎么使用吗 他们想监控星际之门
That's not the point.
那不是问题
Isn't a more economically stable Russia better for everyone?
更崇尚节俭和稳定的俄♥罗♥斯♥不是 对每个人都好吗?
We don't know who they'll sell the technology to.
我们不知道他们会把这个技术卖♥♥给谁
So all this time we've been using the gate to save the world,
所以这次我们要用星际之门拯救世界
we've really only been saving the US of A.
我们真的只能拯救美国?
Dammit, we don't even know for sure if the DHD will even save Teal'c.
该死的,我们甚至不确信拨号♥装置 能否救提亚克
Naqahdah generator technology is years from widespread implementation.
那咔哒发生器技术已经广泛使用多年了
In the meantime, we get the DHD
同时,我们有拨号♥装置
and prevent the Russians from ever holding their gate over us ever again.
还能防止俄♥罗♥斯♥以他们的 星际之门压倒我们
That's exactly why the Russians'll never go for it.
那正是俄♥罗♥斯♥从不主张用它的原因
Let's ask.
让我问问
Get me in here. Careful, Jack.
让我进来 小心,杰克
Just do it.
就这样做吧
All right,
好的
tell me what you told Simmons.
你告诉了西蒙什么
What in particular are you referring to?
你特别指哪方面?
How do we save Teal'c? Why should I tell you?
我们怎样救提亚克? 我该告诉你吗?
Because if you don't, I'll kill you. I doubt that.
因为你不说,我就会杀了你 我很怀疑
What makes you think I care if you live or die?
你凭什么认为我会在意你的生死?
What about the host?
寄主怎样?
He tried to kill a friend of mine to save his own ass,
他想杀我的一个朋友去救 他愚蠢的共生体,
so I don't care about him either.
所以我也不管他了
If you kill me, Teal'c dies.
如果你杀了我,提亚克也会死
Give me another choice.
给我另一个选择
Let me go.
让我离开
Once I am free, I will contact you with the information.
一旦我自♥由♥了,我就会给你情报
I think Teal'c would rather I shoot you.
我认为提亚克宁愿我杀了你
Oh, go ahead.
噢,继续
You know, Colonel Simmons was really much better at this than you.
你知道,西蒙上校在这方面 比你要好的多
He at least offered something of value in return for what I know.
他至少提供一些有价值的东西 换取我的情报
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't understand.
我不明白
There's a camera in that cell.
在那房♥间有摄象机
It would have been from two days ago.
在两天前就有了
Got it.
知道
It's what you want. Not everything.
是你想要的 不是一切
And we acknowledge that the past arrangement was ignored by both sides.
我们知道双方都忽视了过去的协议
What we're saying is that we're willing to try and make it work now.
我们想说的就是我们愿意 现在恢复执行协议
Allow our team access to your base
允许我们的队伍进入你们的基地
and all information relating to the Stargate.
和知道所有关于星际之门的资料
After a month we will assess delivery of the DHD.
一个月后我们就会正式移交拨号♥装置
Wait, that's... that's not good enough.
等等,那不够好
This is not a negotiation. We need that DHD now.
这不是谈判 我们现在就需要拨号♥装置
Someone's life is at stake, a good friend of mine.
有人危在旦夕,我的一个好朋友
That DHD could help save him.
那拨号♥装置能救他
When your team went missing, SG-1, with that friend, tried to rescue them.
当你的队伍失踪了,SG-1和那个朋友 都想拯救他们
Yes, and in the process, three more Russian soldiers died.
是的,在这个过程中,又有三个 俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵牺牲了
That's not our fault.
不是我们的错
Colonel Zukov was a friend of mine, and he is now dead, Doctor.
朱可夫上校是我的朋友 他现在死了,博士
Then you must know how I feel.
那肯定知道我的感觉
Look,
看
lend us your DHD.
把你们的拨号♥装置借给我们
You can come with it, if you like.
你能和它一起来,如果你愿意
Please.
请
Sir, Daniel just called.
长官,丹尼尔刚打电♥话♥来
The Russians have agreed to loan us the DHD temporarily.
俄♥罗♥斯♥答应把拨号♥装置暂时借给我们
Will it make a difference? Eventually, it might.
那有区别吗? 可能有的
I've been ordered to resume normal operation by the president.
总统刚下达命令要我恢复正常的操作
Sir... SG 2 is prepping for a recon mission
长官... SG-2正在进行侦察任务演练
to P4C- 796.
到P4C-796去
I need more time. I've been given an order.
我要更多的时间 我收到了命令
I don't care. You open that gate, and you are murdering Teal'c.
我不管 你打开了星际之门 就是谋杀了提亚克
My only other choice is to resign.
我另一个选择就是辞职
If I resign, I have no control over
如果我辞职,这个机构从现在起
who will be running this facility an hour from now.
会有一个小时无人掌管
Is that enough time?
那时间够吗?
No.
不
Tell me what else I can do.
那告诉我还能做什么
I can't, sir.
我不能,长官
Dial the gate.
拨号♥
Major, there's a call from Colonel O'Neill. It's urgent.
少校,欧尼尔上校的电♥话♥,紧急的
Thank you.
谢谢
Chevron five encoded.
5军区代码
We have to abort. Stand down, Major.
我们要终止任务 等等,少校
Colonel O'Neill has the information we need to save Teal'c.
欧尼尔上校有能救出提亚克的方法
Chevron six encoded.
6军区代码
And he has evidence that will incriminate Colonel Simmons.
他也有能控告西蒙上校的证据
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表