None of the other remaining System Lords have seen Daniel's face.
其它的系统没有看过丹尼尔的脸.
Assuming I make it on the space station, what happens next?
假定我在太空站这样做 接下来会发生什么样的事情?
You will wait until all the System Lords have arrived
你会等到直到所有的系统到达
and then you will use this.
你可以利用这个.
These two liquids mixed together form a most virulent poison.
这两上混合的剧毒液体混合在一起.
Press the button to open the valve between the two containers.
按那两个容器间的按钮.
The liquid will be vaporised.
那些液体会被蒸发
Within seconds the pressure will break the seal on the container
在几秒钟内,压力会突变
and the gas will be released.
然后毒气外泄.
Am I supposed to hold my breath?
我应该摒住呼吸吗
The poison is only deadly to symbiotes.
这种毒气只会对共生体产生致命的效果.
Isn't that dangerous? More than you know.
那不是很危险吗? 比你知道的更危险.
There's enough material in that vial
在那个小瓶子里的毒气
to kill every Tok'ra on this base twice over.
足够杀掉这个基地的人两次.
This formula is our most closely guarded secret.
这个规则是我们最高机密.
And it doesn't kill the host? Not the chemical itself.
这不会杀死主人吗? 不是化学物质本身.
But, as you know, the dying symbiote releases its own toxin,
但是,正如你所知 将要死去的共生体会释放自己的毒素.
which is just as deadly.
这是致命的.
Daniel, the human host of a System Lord
丹尼尔,人类的生物系统
has been through the sarcophagus countless times.
已经通过石棺无数次了.
We know the toll that takes.
我们知道.
They're hundreds, maybe thousands of years old.
他们有几百岁,也许也千岁了.
Never mind the psychological damage,
不用担心心理损害
physically, without the Goa'uld sustaining them,
身体上的,没有勾阿呜支持他们
they die anyway.
他们无论如何都会死.
So we're doing them a favour. In many ways, yes.
我们要帮他们的忙 用很多办法,是的.
How many targets? Seven System Lords at the meeting.
有多少个目标? 七个系统.
That's all the major players.
都是一些主要的人.
If we pull this off, the Goa'uld may never recover.
如果我们关闭这个 勾阿呜就永远不会恢复.
What can we do? Wait here.
我们可以做什么? 在这里等着.
I'll communicate when the mission has been accomplished.
当任务完成时我会联♥系♥的.
Jacob!
雅各布!
Jacob, wait up.
雅各布,停下来.
Why do I think there's something you're not telling us?
为什么我认为你有些事情 没有告诉我们?
Now, come on!
现在,快!
You're always saying that every time we knock off a System Lord
你总是说我们每一次击倒系统
a worse one shows up. Why should this be any different?
更糟糕的一个就会出现 为什么这个应该与众不同?
Others would eventually rise up,
其它的最后会起义
but by taking them all out at once we create a power vacuum
当把他们带出去的时候 我们创造了一个能量空间
leading to a galaxywide war as the remaining Goa'uld jockey for position.
当保留了勾阿呜有利的位置 就会导致一场大战.
That'll last long enough for us to make a final, decisive move.
会持续到我们可以结束 决定性的一着.
Which is?
哪一个?
A wide- scale attack on the entire Goa'uld population,
一次对整个勾阿呜人的大面♥积♥袭击
using the symbiote poison.
利用共生体毒素.
We're gonna wipe them out, Jack. All of'em.
我们会消灭他们,杰克 他们所有的人.
Why have I been enlisted for this task?
为什么我要征募这次任务?
Politics have always been one of your greater skills.
政♥治♥一向都是你拿手的技能.
And am I to go alone?
我一个人去吗?
I have my own mission upon which I must embark.
我有我自己的任务.
Apparently, the Tok'ra have developed a formidable new weapon.
显然,托克拉已经发明出一种 可怕的武器.
How do you know? I captured a Tok'ra spy in my midst.
你是怎么知道的 我在我们中间抓住了一个托克拉的间谍.
I doubt very much a Tok'ra would reveal this information,
我怀疑托克拉会暴露这个情报
no matter how you tortured him.
不论你怎么折磨他.
You are correct.
你是对的.
But Anubis has methods that would impress you.
但是他有办法记住你.
What are you going to do?
你要去做什么?
I am... going to take this weapon from the Tok'ra
我...要拿走这个武器
and destroy them.
破坏他们.
So why do the System Lords need human attendants?
为什么这个系统需要人类?
Well, the Jaffa serve a strictly military function.
噢,贾法提供了一个很严格的 军事作用.
Besides, if a System Lord's host
此外,如果一个系统的主人
is injured beyond their symbiote's capacity to heal,
在共生体不能治愈的能力上受伤了
it can be pretty useful to have a human close at hand.
让一个人在眼前是很用的.
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
噢,那我们就希望这不会发生吧.
Are you clear on all the System Lords? Oh, yeah. I'm fine.
你对所有的系统都了解了吗 噢,是的. 我很好.
Good. We'll be at Yu's home world in a little over an hour.
好的. 我们会在你的家乡超过 一个小时.
Are you all right, Daniel? Oh, yeah. I'm fine.
你还好吗,丹尼尔? 噢,是的,我没事.
I just think some of your details are a little, uh... sketchy.
我只是在想你的一些细节有一点 嗯...粗略.
Like what?
像什么?
We'll use poison to wipe out the Goa'uld. Eventually.
我们会利用毒气消灭勾阿呜人 最后.
What about the Jaffa? Well, that's still a bit of a wrinkle.
贾法 呢? 噢,还是有一点皱纹.
Unless we can reverse their biological dependency on immature symbiotes,
除非我们可以在不成熟的生物体上 颠倒他们的生物属性
they'll all die as well.
他们也都会死.
A bit of a wrinkle.
有一点粗略.
Daniel, the Goa'uld have been spreading across the galaxy
丹尼尔,勾阿呜已经扩散到 银河
for thousands of years.
几千年了.
Now they're showing zero population growth. We're not sure why.
现在他们是零增长率 我们不知道是为什么.
But we intend to take advantage of the situation.
但是我们打算利用这个情况.
We may never get a chance like this again.
我们也许永远不会再得到 这样的机会了.
Are we good to go?
我们可以走了吗?
Yeah.
是的.
When the Tok'ra arrive on a planet,
当托克拉到达星球的时候
we go underground as quickly as possible.
我们尽快的走到地下.
And you actually grow these tunnels from crystals?
你们最后从这个晶体里 打出了这个地道?
Correct. Crystals are programmed with
对. 晶体是按照特殊设计
the specific layout of a given passageway,
被制♥造♥出来的给定的通道
allowing us to structure the tunnel system as we see fit.
让我们可以构造出这个地道系统.
What about ventilation shafts? There are none.
那通风井呢? 没有.
If we tunnel through suitable rock
如果我们通过地道适当的岩石
such as calcium carbonate, oxygen is produced.
就像是碳酸钙,氧气就可以产生.
This gives us enough time to enter the tunnels
这给了我们足够的时间进入地道
and set up life- support systems.
然后设置出生命维持系统.
Colonel. Sir.
上校. 长官.
Gentlemen.
先生们.
How goes the orientation?
方向怎么样?
It's very interesting, sir, just as you predicted.
很有趣,先生,就像你所预知的.
Are you interested in Tok'ra engineering?
你对托克拉的工程感兴趣吗?
Oh, "interested" doesn't quite describe how I truly feel.
噢, " 有趣" 不能真正描述我真正的感受.
You're welcome to join us.
很欢迎你加入我们.
Thank you, Aldwin,
谢谢,阿尔德文,
but I have to go help Teal'c... wait for Daniel.
但是我必须去帮助 提亚克...等着丹尼尔.
Excuse me.
对不起.
I can get you into Yu's quarters.
我可以带你进入你的地区
Your job is to get close enough to use this.
你的工作可以利用这个.
All you have to do is prick him... once.
你所要做的是刺痛他...
The effect will be immediate.
影响会很直接.
He'll believe you to be his loyal slave Jarren.
他会相信 你是他的忠心的奴隶.
Jarren? Just don't jab yourself with it.
是吗? 不是刺你自己.
Why? Actually I don't know exactly.
为什么? 事实上我也不是很清楚.
That in itself should scare you.
扎在里面会让你害怕.
As you know, we kept the body in stasis for several months
就像你所知道的 我们让身体停滞几个月
as we tried to find a way to repair the damage.
当我们尝试找出一个办法 去修理损坏.
But in the end we were unsuccessful.
最后我们没有成功.
All that is left of Martouf now lives on in Lantash.
所有的这些现在以此为生.
What's its condition?
条件是什么?
The symbiote is still recuperating,
共生体还在复原
but the search has begun to find a new host.
但是研究已经发现了一个新的主人.
I wanna see the research. I'm sorry, Major.
我想看看这个研究 对不起,长官.
All information about Zatarc technology...
所有的情报...
Can only be released on the authority of the Council. I know.
只能够释放出来 我知道.
They've been stonewalling me for months.
他们已经阻碍我几个月了.
I assure you Martouf was in no pain.
我向你保证马特夫没有痛苦.
That's not the problem. What then?
这不是问题. 那是什么?
If the symbiote was alive when Martouf came out of stasis,
如果当马尔夫不再停滞的时候 共生体还活着
couldn't it have healed his injuries?
不能治愈他的伤口吗?
The possibility was remote. How remote?
可能性很小. 多小?
The host was too weak. In all likelihood the symbiote would have died.
主人太虚弱了 在所有的可能性里,共生体会死.
You don't know that. We had to choose.
你不知道. 我们必须作出选择.
And naturally you chose the symbiote.
很自然你会选择共生体
Your bias toward the host is only natural.
你对主人的偏见是很自然的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表