I don't know. It seems they've got some mysterious new adversary.
我不知道. 看起来他们抓住了 一些很神秘的新敌人.
That's strange. It's not like a Goa'uld to play it so coy.
那很奇怪. 这不像是勾阿呜.
I'll see what I can find out. I'll contact you later.
我会知道我可以发现什么 我迟点会联♥系♥你的.
We have to get him out of here.
我必须带他离开这里.
He needs medical attention. We've done what we can.
他必须医疗照顾. 我们已经做了我们可以做的事情.
What about the symbiote? Out of the question.
那共生体呢? 这不是问题.
It could save Major Mansfield's life.
这可能可以救曼斯菲尔德的命.
The symbiote's life is being sustained by the chamber.
共生体的命一直都没有变化
It can't help your friend.
它不能帮你找到朋友.
We can't just let him die. If we implant the symbiote,
我们不能让他死. 如果我们灌输这个共生体.
we kill them both.
我们会杀了他们两个.
They appear to be amassing a few troops.
他们看起来收集了一些军队.
Once the air bombardment exposes the tunnels, they will infiltrate them.
当空袭把地道炸开的时候 他们会渗透他们.
Carter, come in.
卡特,进来.
Carter, respond.
卡特,回答.
Let's get back.
我们回去.
This has gone on long enough.
已经够久了.
We must determine who is responsible for these attacks.
我们必须决定谁要对这些袭击负责.
The coward refuses to show himself.
胆小的人拒绝表现他自己.
He only strikes with his ships, never with ground troops.
他只是侵袭了他的船 从来没有用地面的军队.
Have none of you seen the faces of the enemy Jaffa?
你们一个也没有看见贾法 的脸吗?
I have.
我看到了.
When my outpost at Cerador came under assault,
当我的前哨受到攻击的时候
my first prime managed to disable and board one of the enemy ships.
我最初尝试登上敌人的船.
Did you take any prisoners? They fought to the death.
你抓住了任何犯人吗? 他们战死了.
Most had been in the service of Cronus and Sokar,
大部分的人在服役
but one bore the mark of Olokun.
但是有一个钻孔做下了一个标志.
How do you explain this?
你怎么解释此事?
One of my motherships was surrounded by the enemy.
我的一个妈妈被敌人包围了.
Instead of dying with honour, the cowards surrendered and were taken.
不是光荣的死去 而胆小的投降然后被抓去了.
They may well have switched allegiance.
他们已经改变了他们的忠心.
And you expect us to believe this?
你希望我们相信吗?
I too have suffered at the hands of this unseen foe.
我受了太多由那些看不见的敌人 所造成的伤.
How dare you accuse me!
你怎么敢谴责我?
My lords, the final guest has arrived.
我的主人,最后的客人来了.
I hope I'm not missing all the fun.
我希望我没有错过所有有趣的事情.
Welcome, Osiris. I thank you for honouring my request.
欢迎,奥西里斯 我很感谢你满足了我的要求.
Normally your petition for a seat here would not have been considered.
通常你的请求是不会被考虑的.
Of course, the current situation is far from normal.
当然,最近的情况已经很不同寻常了.
Jarren.
杰伦.
I think you'll find I have much to offer.
我想你会发现我有很多情报可以提供.
Shall we proceed?
我们要进行下去吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
A warning. The Jaffa have breached the tunnels.
一个警告. 贾法 已经突破了地道.
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
He is dead.
他死了.
Lieutenant?
上尉?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的上帝.
Lantash. I had no choice.
我没有选择.
Elliot?
艾尼尔.
I'm afraid his injuries are severe. He has serious internal damage.
我恐怕他的伤势很严重 他受了严重的内伤.
It's going to take all my strength just to keep him alive.
我要尽我所有的力量让他活着.
He will have to speak for both of us.
他必须代表我们两个人说话.
Major. Elliot.
长官. 艾尼尔.
It's gonna be OK. If you say so.
会好的. 如果你这样说.
Believe me, I know. The symbiote's trying to heal you, OK?
相信我,我知道 共生体会治好你,好吗?
OK.
好的.
OK.
好的.
Carter?
卡特?
The ceiling collapsed, sir. Ren'al and Major Mansfield are dead.
天花板塌了,长官 勒娜尔和曼斯菲尔德长官死了.
As is Aldwin.
和艾德文一样.
Elliot's in rough shape. There's a Tok'ra symbiote in him.
艾尼尔有一个托克拉的共生体在身内.
What? It feels very weird, sir.
什么? 感觉很怪,先生.
Lantash. He's keeping him alive.
他要让他活着.
Let's take our chances on the surface.
我们要碰运气到地面去.
Jacob.
雅各布.
What's the delay? They should all be there now.
是什么耽搁了? 他们现在应该在那里.
Yeah, we got a full house, but there's a complication.
是的,我们得到了一整屋子 但那是很复杂的事情.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Sarah's here. Sarah...
莎拉在这里. 莎拉...
You mean Osiris? Did she recognise you?
你是指奥斯里斯? 她认出你来了吗?
I don't know. I think so,
我不知道. 我这样认为
but she didn't tip her hand and I don't know why.
但是她没有摊牌,我不知道是为什么.
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔 . 杰克森.
You're a rather long way from home, aren't you?
你还有很长的路才能够到家 不是吗?
The tunnel's blocked.
地道封锁住了.
Does Lantash know if there's another way to the secondary ring room?
兰塔斯知道那里还有第二条 到电♥话♥间的路吗?
There isn't.
没有了.
Then indeed we are trapped.
那我们真的要被捕了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表