If nothing else, I am your doctor. Let's go.
如果没别的,我是你的医生 我们走
So what?
那又如何?
I care about what happens to you.
我在乎你发生了什么
Honey, don't you know what you mean to me?
亲爱的,你不知道你对我意味着什么?
Don't you get it? It doesn't matter! It's all that matters.
你明白了? 没事! 这是一切
Please, let me try and help you. You can't.
请你,让我尽力帮助你 你不能
If you wanna help me, then let me go! OK. K. Just hear me out.
如果你要帮助我,那么让我走 好,听我说完
Let's get you back into bed, and then we'll talk, OK. K?
你躺回床上,然后我们来谈谈,好吗?
SG1 will be back soon. Then... No! Leave me alone!
SG-1马上就要回来了 然后... 不!让我一个人!
Cassie!
卡希!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Let me go, let me go, let me go.
不让我走
I can't do that! You're killing me!
我不能这么做! 你在杀了我!
Major. Colonel OK. 'Neill wanted me to report.
少校 上校欧尼尔要我去报告
Daniel and Teal'c wanted more time to search the lab.
丹尼尔和提亚克需要更多时间 搜寻实验室
Let's hope they find something. Is she getting worse?
希望他们能找到些什么 她变得更糟?
You should see for yourself.
你应该自己去看看
We had to move her in here.
我们必须把她搬进来
Is she still running a fever? It seems to have peaked.
她仍然发烧? 看起来已经到最高温度了
But her blood work says otherwise.
但是她的血液循环正相反
There's no antibodies.
没有抗体没有证据她的身体在抵抗
No indication her body's fighting this. Just more retrovirus.
只是更多的逆转录酶病毒
Does she know what's happening? She seems driven to go to the planet.
她知道发生了什么? 她似乎被驱使去星球
I don't know if that's instinctual or a side effect of this retrovirus.
我不知道这是本能的 或者只是病毒的副作用
What are we gonna tell her?
我们要告诉她什么?
Hey. How are you feeling? Any better?
嗨你觉得如何?好一些了?
Why are you keeping me in here?
为什么你要让我在这里?
We have to. Your body is generating something called an EM field.
我们必须如此 你的身体在引起一种叫EM场的东西
You can see the effect it's having on the monitors.
你能通过这些监视器看到它的作用
So this room is shielded from the rest of the base.
所以这个房♥间屏蔽了
If you let me go back to the planet, then that won't happen any more.
如果你让我回到星球 那么什么都不会再发生了
That's not true. You don't know that.
那不是真的 你不知道
You don't know anything. You're just keeping me here because you're afraid.
你什么都不知道 你只是让我在这里因为你们害怕
We found the place where the initiation rite was supposed to happen.
我们找到了开始仪式发生的地方
Then let me go there.
那么让我去那里
We think the place you feel drawn to led to a Goa'uld laboratory.
我们认为你被吸引去的地方 连接一个勾阿呜的实验室
OK. ne that belonged to Nirrti. She killed everyone in my village.
对,那属于内尔提 她杀了我村子里所有的人
Yeah. She also tried to use you to kill us.
对 她也试图利用你来杀我们
We think she used your initiation ritual
我们认为她利用你们的开始仪式
to experiment on the children of your planet.
来试验你们星球上的孩子
Why? We don't know.
为什么? 我们不知道
It's possible the retrovirus you're carrying was part of her experiment.
也许你携带的病毒是她试验的一部分
What was the experiment?
什么试验?
All we know so far is that this retrovirus
目前我们所知道的全部就是这个病毒
is changing the way your cells generate electrical fields.
在改变你的细胞方式产生电场
So your body's generating heat,
所以你的身体发热
and your EEG shows your brain activity increasing.
你的EEG显示你的大脑活动增加
You don't know why, do you?
你不知道为什么,对吗?
No.
不
And now she's gone. Yes, she is.
现在她走了 对,她走了
So... you won't be able to stop it.
那么...你们不能阻止它
We didn't say that.
我们没有这么说
What's this for?
这是为了什么?
What do you think it is for?
你认为是为了什么?
"Evolution... " What?
进化... 什么?
"of the Hok'tar... Hok'tar... " Teal'c, what's Hok'tar?
霍克塔的... 提亚克,霍克塔是什么?
I have not heard that word in many years.
我已经多年没有听到这个词了
It refers to children that underwent the initiation rite,
它的意思是孩子们忍♥受开始仪式
so it obviously has something to do with the children...
所以她很显然要利用孩子们...
Hello?
你好?
Sorry, guys. I think I may have just done that.
对不起,伙伴们 我想我也许应该立刻行动
Do it again. It's time to go.
继续是出发的时间了
Hey, kiddo.
嗨,基多
It's Saturday. So?
今天周六 那么?
So, every other Saturday, at least while I'm on Earth, we play chess.
那么,每个别的周六 至少是在地球上,我们下象棋
And since I'm on Earth and it's Saturday...
并且自从我在地球上,周六...
I know what's happening to me.
我知道我发生了什么
OK. h. OK. K. What?
好什么?
I'm changing... into something.
我在变成...某种东西
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.
并且你无法做什么加以阻止
You know how me and your mom feel when someone issues a challenge.
你知道当别人发起挑战 我和你的妈妈如何感受
Dr Fraiser isn't my real mother.
弗雷泽医生不是我的真正妈妈
She died when Nirrti poisoned my village.
她死于内尔提毒害我们村子的时候
I know that. Janet knows that too.
我知道珍妮特也知道
And please, don't call her Dr Fraiser. Why?
并且,别叫她弗雷泽医生 为什么?
Because she loves you and she deserves better.
因为她爱你,她值得更好的称呼
We all love you, for that matter. That doesn't change anything.
我们都爱你,因为那件事 这不能改变什么
You're wrong about that.
你错了
It's different now.
现在不同了
I'm different now.
我现在也不同了
I can do things.
我可以做事情
How did you do that? I just...
你怎么做? 我只是...
thought it.
思考它
I thought I wanted a knight and it flew into my hand.
我想我需要一个骑士 并且它飞来我的手中
Jack calls'em horses.
杰克叫他们马
Yeah, well, that's Colonel OK. 'Neill for you.
对,那是你的欧尼尔上校
He always pretends he's not as smart as he really is.
他总是假装他没有真正的那么聪明
You know, if you take a close look, they really are horses.
你知道,如果你凑近看,他们真的是马
What do you see when you look at me now?
当你看着我,你能看到什么?
I see you.
我看到你
Until your head starts spinning around, and probably even then,
直到你的头开始旋转,那么也许那时候
I will still see you.
我仍然会看到你
How can she do that?
她如何做到?
Magnets.
磁力
Magnets. Each of those pieces has a tiny magnet in the bottom
磁力 每个小片底部都有一个小磁铁
to hold it on the board,
并且保持在板上
like when you're driving, so they don't rattle off.
当你在驾驶,它们倒下来
Anyway, every one of those magnets has a little electrical field around it.
无论如何 每个磁铁都有一个小的电场围绕
That's how she was able to manipulate'em. Magnets.
那就是她如何能够操纵它们 磁铁
They do look like horses.
它们看起来确实像马
I have no idea how she was able to do it physiologically, sir.
我不知道她如何能够生理上实现它 长官
Actually, Teal'c filled me in on something that might explain that.
事实上 提亚克提醒我一些事情也许可以解释
"Hok'tar" is a hybrid of two Goa'uld words.
霍克塔是两个勾阿呜词的混合
"Hok", which means advanced, and "tar", which I believe is a sort of slang.
"霍克"的意思是先进的 "塔",我相信是一种俚语
For... ? Human.
为...人类
So, essentially, it's "advanced human". "Hok Tauri. "
所以,必然的 这是"先进的人类" "HoK塔瑞"
Nirrti studied the children of Hanka
内尔提研究汉卡的孩子们
because she believed they were evolving into Hok'tar.
因为她相信他们在发展成霍克塔
You're saying Cassandra is becoming some form of advanced human.
你是说卡珊卓 在变成某种形式的先进人类
And the retrovirus is the catalyst.
而逆转录酶病毒是催化剂
An advanced human would be a powerful host for the Goa'uld.
先进的人类将会是强有力的勾阿呜主人
Which explains why Nirrti was experimenting.
这解释了为什么内尔提在实验
Also why she exterminated the population when we came.
以及为什么她在我们来时消灭人口
She didn't want her experiment exposed.
她不想试验暴露
Prior to our arrival on P8X- 987, and for as long as SG- 7 was there,
追朔到我们来到P8X-987 以及SG-7一来到那里
no villager showed advanced intelligence
没有村民显示出先进的智能
or the ability to manipulate EM fields.
或能力去消除EM场
So Nirrti created the retrovirus in an attempt to engineer her own host.
所以内尔提创造出病毒 试图训练她自己的主人
It seems inconceivable anybody could do that.
这看起来不可想象 什么人可以做到如此
It never worked. According to all the reports,
这从不凑效 根据所有的报告
the children went into the forest sick and came out well.
孩子们病着走进森林痊愈了出来
If this was a transformation or evolutionary process,
如果这是个转化或进化的过程
at some point it was stopped.
在某点上会被停止
By Nirrti.
通过内尔提
Why would she do that?
为什么她这么做?
The retrovirus rewrites DNA.
病毒重写DNA
If the carrier died before they passed on the altered genes, no evolution.
如果载体在它们传递改变过的基因前死亡 就不会有进化
So the experiment was long term.
所以试验是长♥期♥的
With each generation closer to a Hok'tar.
每一代都更接近于霍克塔
So how far along is Cassandra?
所以卡珊卓还有多久?
What if maybe she really is transforming into something else?
那么她究竟会变成某种另外的东西?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表