We have a number of efficient delivery systems.
我们有很多有效地发送系统
We'd want certain assurances...
我们要确定的担♥保♥...
That we take military action only against your enemies,
我们的军事行动只会抵抗你们的敌人
and not your friends.
不是你的朋友
Of course.
当然了
The question arises, why have these "friends" of Earth
问题出现了 为什么地球的这些朋友
not already provided you with the defence technologies
还没有提供给你们
that you seek from us?
这些我们要给你们的防护设备呢?
Most advanced races that we've befriended hesitated
我们犹豫不决的最先进的民族
to share their technology with us
和我们分享他们的设备
for fear that we could use it to destroy ourselves.
害怕我们用这些来毁灭自己
True friends would endeavour to prevent that.
真正的朋友会尽力阻止那个的
You have changed the way in which we view the universe.
你改变了我们观测宇宙的方法
Do not underestimate what we offer in return for that gift.
不要低估我们给你们的礼物
We can put an end to disease. Double the human life span.
我们可以结束某种疾病 让人的寿命翻一倍
Provide the means to cross entire continents in a single step.
提供通过简单的一步穿过大♥陆♥的办法
Much more than simply a means to defend yourselves against your enemies.
比简单的保护自己抵抗敌人多得多了
We offer Earth membership within the Aschen Confederation.
我们接受地球称为爱辛联盟的一员
Chevron one, encoded. Sir? Pentagon, line one.
1队,编码 长官?五角大楼电♥话♥,1号♥线
This is Hammond.
我是哈蒙德
Yes, sir, we were just about to de... Chevron two, encoded.
是的,长官,我们刚刚想... 2队,编码
May I ask why?
我能问为什么吗?
Understood.
明白了
Sergeant, abort the dialling sequence.
军士,中断拨号♥序列
Yes, sir. Aborting dialling sequence.
是,长官,中断拨号♥
SG-15, your recon mission is scrubbed until further notice.
SG-15,你们的侦察任务取消 等候进一步的命令
You may stand down.
你们可以休息下
Sir, what's going on? That's what I aim to find out.
长官,怎么了? 我也想知道
It would not be wise to attempt that again, Daniel Jackson.
再次尝试就不够明智了 丹尼尔
OK. Now, if I'm right, these are newspapers.
好的,现在,如果我是对的,这些是报纸
There seems to be faint pictures.
好像是模糊的图片
Yes, and hopefully they'll paint a thousand words.
是的,希望是几千个字
It's similar to an ancient Celtic text I found in Wales.
这和我在威尔士发现的凯尔特语很像
I can make some of this out.
我能认出几个来
We need to look for big headlines first.
我们先看看大标题
This cavern may be unstable.
这个山洞可能是不稳定的
It would be best if we returned to the surface.
我们最好回到表面去
Oh, I don't think so.
哦,我不觉得
If this doesn't help us, we'll have to take another look around.
如果这不能帮我们,我们要再去看看别的
If the Aschen really do have something to hide,
如果爱辛真的有东西掩藏
I don't think we're gonna get a second chance.
我觉得我们就不会有第二次机会了
Colonel, you seem pensive.
上校,你看上去再沉思
No, I was just thinking.
不,我知道在想
You're offering a lot more than we asked for.
你提供的比我们要求的还多
Our motives are not entirely selfless.
我们的动机不是完全的无私的
Perhaps you offer more than you give yourself credit for.
可能你提供比你的信用更多的
Access to the Stargate network. And the promise of much more, Major.
进入星际之门网络 保证更多的,上尉
An introduction to advanced races you have befriended,
你帮助了一个任何先进民族的介绍
just as the Volians introduced you to us.
就像瓦里恩把你介绍给我们
Your ways and culture will enrich ours.
你们的方法和文明对我们有好处
The Aschen are not the natural explorers that you so obviously are.
爱辛不是自然探险家,而显然你们是
Fortified by our technology, you can continue your exploration,
我们的技术加强了,你可以继续探险
share with us what you learn.
和我们分享你们学到的
You understand I have to present your offer to our leaders?
你知道我该把你的东西 介绍给我们的领导?
You'll find we are a very patient people, Ambassador.
你会发现我们是非常耐心的人,大使
In the meantime, I will also confer with my leadership,
同时,我还会和我的上司讨论
and recommend to them
交给他们
the immediate commencement of trade between our worlds.
我们两个世界交易的直接仪式
I look forward to our future together.
我期待我们将来的合作
As do I.
我也是
Well,
好的
that was... easy.
那很...简单
This was just the first stage.
这只是第一步
If you thought it was too easy, you won't feel that when we're done.
如果你觉得太简单的话 当我们做的时候就不会那样觉得了
So I'm the only one that has a bad feeling about this.
所以我是唯一一个对这个感觉不好的人
Yes.
是的
Just checking.
去查查
The headline says something about a pandemic. Some sort of...
标题说一些关于全国流行的东西 有点象...
I can't translate that. Maybe "fever".
我不能翻译,可能是"发烧"
If the Aschen are the "newcomers" in this article, they provided a...
如果爱辛是这文章里的"新来的人" 他们提供了一种...
Can't translate that, but it appears to have been a sort of vaccine.
不能翻译,但是看上去像是疫苗
And the Volian people were immensely grateful.
瓦里恩人非常感激
Which serves to prove the Aschen are honourable.
用这个来证明爱辛是光荣的
All it proves is the city was abandoned
这一切都证明这个城市
after they made contact with the Aschen.
在他们和爱辛联♥系♥以后被一遗弃了
Cities are usually abandoned when civilisations fall.
当文明没落的时候城市一般都会消失
Perhaps they relocated in the Aschen Confederation.
可能他们在爱辛联盟重建了
I don't like the sound of that either.
我也不那样觉得
Keel said he'd never been anywhere else.
卡尔说他不会去别的地方的
This city has been abandoned for many years.
这个城市被遗弃了很多年了
Yes, but long enough ago for Keel
是的 但是足够久
to have absolutely no idea it was ever here?
让卡尔不知道它在这里
Welcome back. As per your instructions,
欢迎回来,按照你的指示
Ambassador, an air- force jet is waiting
大使,一队空军正在等待
to take you to Washington as soon as you're cleared by our doctors.
我们的医生一旦对你检查完毕 就送你会华盛顿
Thank you, General. History will remember your contribution to this.
谢谢你,将军历史会记住你的贡献的
O'Neill. Two Ls.
欧尼尔,两个
And, Major, next time I'm here,
上尉,下次我来这里的时候
I know a restaurant that beats your mess, hands down.
我知道有个餐厅打乱了你的混乱 放下手
I'd like that.
我喜欢
Well, General, it might be time to reconsider this retirement thing.
好了,将军 该是时候重新考虑退休的事情了
Not yet, Colonel. Come with me.
还不是,上校,跟我来
The president doesn't want to risk a potentially rewarding alliance
总统不想拿一个潜在的有益的联盟来冒险
on the basis of a note that may or may not be a warning from the future.
在一个可能 或者不可能是来自将来的警告的基础上
I knew that thing was gonna come back to haunt me.
我知道那东西会回来麻烦我的
General, to confirm the Aschen are from a world other
将军,确定爱辛来自
than 970 is only prudent.
除了970是谨慎的
And if we encounter the Aschen on one of those other worlds?
如果我们遇到爱辛不在其他的上面呢?
They wouldn't be too happy about it. It could jeopardise the treaty.
他们对此不会太高兴的 这可能危机到谈判
Send a probe. Maybe sending a probe
发送一个探测针 可能发送探测针
was what caused the problem you were trying to avoid by sending your note.
就是导致 你尝试用发送警告的方式来避免的问题
Technically, I haven't sent it yet.
技术上说,我没有发送
But if I get a chance again, I'll add a lot more detail.
但是如果我再有一次机会 我会说得详细点的
You were probably trying to limit the causality violation
可能是通过让那简单一点
by keeping it simple.
来维持因果关系
I wonder whose idea that was.
我想知道这是谁的主意
You know me. I wouldn't have sent that note without a damn good reason.
你了解我的 我不会没有理由随便发送消息的
The president should know that. He's under pressure
总统该知道的 他有压力
to present a real benefit of the Stargate programme
在下一次选举之前
before the next election.
从星际之门计划中得到真正的好处
Oh, here we go. The bottom line is, he wants us out of it.
哦,我们走吧 底线是,他们不想我们管这个
From now on, this treaty is a state matter.
从现在开始,这个谈判是国家大事了
What did Daniel and Teal'c find out? They haven't returned yet.
丹尼尔和提亚克找到了什么? 他们还没有回来
The Aschen vaccine had a side effect. I don't know what.
爱辛疫苗有副作用 我不知道是什么
It might be an Aschen word, but I know it was big news here.
可能是爱辛语 但是我知道这是个重要的信息
How would you know this? It's in big black letters.
你怎么知道的? 用黑色加粗字体了
"Aschen vaccine causes... " something.
"爱辛的疫苗导致..."一些东西
I don't know what, but it's not good.
我不知道是什么 但那不是好东西
These pictures appear to be like those we saw of people celebrating.
这些图片看上去像是人们在庆祝
I don't think they're celebrating.
我觉得他们不是在庆祝
I think they're rioting.
他们是在暴♥动♥
Daniel? Teal'c?
丹尼尔?提亚克?
We're in an underground cavern. Do the Aschen know we're down here?
我们在一个地下山东里 爱辛知道我们在这里吗?
Negative. Keel said you were digging a hole around here.
不 卡尔说你们在那里挖洞
Yeah. Um, stay put. We'll come meet you.
是的,恩,留在那里 我们来找你们
Boy, when they dig a hole...
孩子,当他们挖洞的时候...
Daniel, where exactly are you?
丹尼尔,你们确定在哪里?
We're in the buried ruins of the Volian union's capital city.
我们在一个废弃了的瓦里恩联盟的省会
By all accounts, a thriving metropolis.
据大家所说,是一个兴旺的省会
That is, I think, until the Aschen wiped them out.
我觉得 那是在爱辛把他们弄到筋疲力尽之前
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表