Previously on "Stargate SG-1"...
星际之门SG1上集回顾:
What is it? You tell me.
这是什么?你告诉我
"Under no circumstances go to P4C- 970, Colonel Jack O'Neill. "
"决不去P4C-970,杰克欧尼尔上校"
This looks like your handwriting. That is my handwriting.
好像是你的笔迹 是我的
And it's my signature. That looks like blood, sir.
这是我的签名 好像学习了前人的经验,长官
I want P4C- 970 removed from the dialling computer immediately.
我想P4C-970马上从电脑中删除掉
I wonder why you sent it.
我想知道你为什么派我去
I wonder when.
我想知道时间
Welcome back, SG-1.
欢迎回来,SG1
Break out the fishing gear, General! Our job here is done.
准备去钓鱼,将军 我们的工作做完了
I take it your mission was successful? In a word, sir, yes.
那就是说你们的任务成功了? 一句话,长官,是的
In two words, yes, sir.
两句话,是的,长官
Your report said the Volians were a simple agrarian society.
你的报告说瓦里恩是一个简单的土著民族
That they are. They introduced us to another race.
是的 他们给我们介绍了另一个种族
Who, while lacking a sense of humour,
他们虽然没有幽默感
make up for it in advanced technology.
但是用先进的技术来补偿了
They just wanted to make sure we were trustworthy first.
他们首先只想确定我们是可信的
Long story short, I think we just carried out our standing orders, sir.
长话短说 我们只是完成了我们的议事程序,长官
Indeed. We may have found a race both willing and capable
的确 我们也许可以找到一个热心有能力的民族
of defending this world against the Goa'uld.
用来保护这个世界 抵抗勾阿呜
If that outburst didn't convince you... I'm convinced.
如果那种情感不能使你确信... 我相信
We just wrapped up several hours of talks with a guy named...
我们刚集中了几个小时 和一个小伙子谈话...
Borren. Who really lacks a sense of humour.
他叫波恩 他真的没什么幽默感
But he wants the negotiations to move up to the state level.
但是他想要进行提高国家水平的谈判
Well done. While I inform the president, you prepare a mission briefing.
做的好,当我想总统汇报的时候 你们去准备任务简报
Yes, sir.
是,长官
By the way, what do our new friends call themselves?
还有,我们的新朋友自称为什么?
The Aschen, sir. They're called the Aschen.
爱辛人,长官 他们被叫做♥爱♥辛
Stargate.SG1-s05e10.2001
第五季第10集 2001
So, out of security concerns, the Aschen wish not to reveal the location
那么,撇开安全问题不说 爱辛不想暴露他们的地点
of their home world until we have an agreement.
在我们达成协议之前
They're a little paranoid. Appropriate, as they don't have an iris.
他们有一点痴心妄想 合理啊,因为他们没有虹膜
We do know they've created a secondary star in the Volian system
我们的确知道 他们在瓦里恩系统创造了第二个行星
by igniting a gas giant, thereby doubling the Volians' growing season.
通过点燃气团 因此使得瓦里恩增加的理由加倍了
They made a star? How?
他们创造行星? 怎么做的?
Well, theoretically,
理论上说
by increasing the density of a sufficiently massive gas giant
通过增加有效的气体密度
until a thermonuclear reaction took place.
直到发生热核反应
In fact, Arthur C Clarke posited... Ambassador.
事实上,亚瑟安置了... 大使
You gotta be careful about using the word "how"
你要小心使用"如何"这个词
unless you really wanna know.
除非你真的想知道
My mistake, Colonel.
是我错了,上校
My point is, the achievement itself goes a long way to prove
我的问题是 成功本生就需要很久时间去证明
the Aschen are advanced enough to take on the Goa'uld.
爱辛足够先进,能够抵抗勾阿呜
The Aschen could be formidable allies.
爱辛可以是强大的联盟
If they're Stargate capable, why haven't we heard of'em?
如果他们的星际之门是能用的话 我们为什么没有听说过他们?
Good question.
问的好
They only use their ships to go to planets in their confederation.
他们只做飞船去他们联邦的星球上去
Of which the Volian system is a part.
瓦里恩是其中一部分
Yes. Borren said the Aschen and Volian gates
波恩说爱辛和瓦里恩的门
were discovered buried, like ours.
发现时是埋没的 就像我们的一样
No DHD was ever recovered.
没有一个拨号♥装置是被覆盖过的
The Aschen tried dialling numerous symbol combinations,
爱辛尝试拨了很多标记的联合
but without a DHD to compensate for stellar drift,
但是没有拨号♥装置补偿恒星观望
they were stuck, like us.
他们会被困的,就像我们一样
We could only go to Abydos. Exactly.
我们之能去阿比多斯 的确
Only after Daniel found the cartouche on Abydos
就在丹尼尔 发现了阿比多斯上面的旋涡
could we make the drift calculations to successfully dial other planets.
我们可以通过观望正确的做计算 以成功拨达其他的星球
Add the database Colonel O'Neill
欧尼尔上校
retrieved from the library of the Ancients...
从远古的图书馆拿到的资料...
We can offer access to a galaxy of worlds
我们可以提供给银河系的人
and races the Aschen never knew existed.
但是从来不知道爱辛的存在
The news must have come as a shock to them.
这个消息一定会引起他们的震动
Oh, not really.
哦,不完全是
Jack is saying that if they were surprised, they'd never show it.
杰克再说如果他们会惊讶的话 他们也不会表现出来的
They don't get excited in general, General.
一般来讲他们不会变得兴奋,将军
It's like an entire planet of accountants.
就像一整个星球都是会计师
Colonel O'Neill mistrusts the Aschen.
欧尼尔上校不信人爱辛
I didn't say that. Indeed you did.
我没有那样说 事实上你有
No, I didn't.
不,我没有
What I said was I didn't trust people without a sense of humour.
我说的只是我不相信没有幽默感的人
Especially that boring guy. Borren.
尤其是那个无聊的人 波恩
I know his name. He was boring.
我知道他的名字,他很无聊
The Aschen have agreed to meet our representative on P3A- 194 tomorrow.
爱辛同意 明天在P3A-194上会见我们的代表
Colonel O'Neill and Major Carter
欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉
are to be available to the ambassador as consultants.
担任大使的顾问
Yes, sir. Dr Jackson,
是,长官 杰克森博士
I'd like you and Teal'c to confer with the Volians.
我向你和提亚克起痛瓦里恩谈判
Find out how they feel about the Aschen.
找出他们觉得爱辛怎么样
I can tell you that now, sir. Dig deeper.
我现在就可以告诉你了,长官 挖深入一点
Find out from the Volians
从瓦里恩那里弄清楚
if the Aschen are the good neighbours they seem to be.
爱辛是不是和看上去那样是友好的邻居
You'll embark at 0700. Gentlemen?
我们在7点上船,先生们?
Major Carter? Since we're trading knowledge of the Stargate,
卡特上尉? 自从我们交流星际之门的事情以来
I could probably use a little more of that knowledge myself.
我该可以比较多的使用那知识
After you, Ambassador.
在你后面,大使
This place never ceases to amaze me. Anything yet?
这地方一直让我吃惊 还有别的吗?
The computer should have it down to a handful of candidates by tomorrow.
到明天电脑可以找出一大把的候选人
Candidates? Yeah.
候选人? 是的
We're trying to determine the location of the Aschen home planet.
我们要确定爱辛原始星球的地点
How can you, without the coordinates?
你怎么可以,没有条件的话?
How? Oh, I asked that question again.
怎样? 哦,我又问那问题了
In my early work with the Stargate programme, I theorised that
在我研究星际之门的早期 我建立了理论
the limit for a lock between two Stargates
没有拨号♥装置
without a DHD was 300 light years.
两个星际之门之间锁住的界限是300光年
We are searching for viable coordinates
我们在搜索合适的条件
within that radius of the Volian system, P3A- 194.
在瓦里恩系统里那个长度的半径以内P3A-194
As the Aschen world is in this area? There's a 70 per cent probability.
就像爱辛在这个地区? 有70%的可能性
Why don't the Aschen want us to know?
爱辛为什么不想我们知道
Until we share our database, they have only our word of what's out there.
知道我们分享我们的资料 他们只知道我们世界的外部情形
They're vulnerable. If we didn't have an iris, I think we'd do the same.
他们很容易受到攻击 如果我们没有虹膜,我想我们要也是一样
You know what? I have not eaten since, uh... oh, today.
你知道什么?我一直没有吃东西 自从,哦...今天开始
The mess is this way. If you'd like, we can talk more there.
混乱是这样的 如果你喜欢,我们可以在那里聊多一点
I'd like that very much.
我非常喜欢
Chevron three, encoded.
3队,编码
Morning.
早上好
This is what you're wearing? What's wrong with it?
你穿这个? 有问题吗?
Nothing. Chevron four, encoded.
没有 4队,编码
You look fine. They said I didn't need a uniform.
你看上去很好 他们说我不需要穿制♥服♥
I just wanna make a good impression. Chevron five, encoded.
我只想留下好的印象 5队,编码
You look great. Very sharp. Thank you.
你看上去很好,很有精神 谢谢你
Chevron six, encoded.
6队,编码
It's the shoes.
是鞋子
They're gonna get ruined.
它们破了
It's a farm planet.
这是个农业星球
Chevron seven, locked.
7队,编码
Enjoy the ride, Ambassador. We'll look forward to your return.
旅途愉快,大使,我们等你的回来
After you. Thank you.
跟着你的 谢谢你
It looks just like, uh... Oh, yeah.
看上去好像,恩... 哦,是的
Just when you think you're not in Kansas any more, turns out you are.
就当你想到你不在堪萨斯的时候 你已经不在了
We'll see what we can dig up. Have fun.
我们会看到我们能发现的 开心点
You said the Volians and the Aschen
你说过瓦里恩和爱辛
enjoy a long- standing trade relationship,
长♥期♥存在贸易关系
but there aren't any signs of trade infrastructure around the Stargate.
但是星际之门周围没有贸易结构的迹象
What is that sound? Have a look.
那是什么声音 去看看
It's a harvester. The Aschen provided hundreds of them all over the planet.
是收割机,爱辛星球上有几百台
When a field is ready, it harvests the crop
当一块地准备好了,它就收割农作物
and then brings it to the Stargate for transport to the Aschen home world.
然后把它带到星际之门 传送到爱辛的国家
We're gonna want a few of those.
我们拿一点那些
I'm sure that can be arranged, Colonel.
我确定那是有准备的,上校
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表