You dare question the will of the gods?
你敢质疑神的旨意?
No, just your interpretation.
不.只是你的解释
Sure you wanna get into this? I'm not sure how to get out of this.
确定你要进入? 我不确定如何离开
Look, folks,
看,民众们
does Freyr plant your crops for you?
索为你们种植农作物?
No.
不
Does he harvest them?
他收割它们?
Does he build your homes for you?
他为你们建设家园?
Those are the tasks of our own hands.
那些都是你们自己的功劳
Exactly. You've always had free will before. Why not now?
确实.你们从前总是有自♥由♥意志 为什么现在不呢?
Maybe this ultimate conflict
也许这个终极战斗只是一种
is just a test of your... ingenuity and courage.
对你们灵活性和勇气的测试
Why do you tolerate this?
为什么你们要忍♥受这个?
Jump in. I don't think this is a good idea.
投入. 我不认为这是个好主意
In the past, Lord Freyr has always told us to face our fears
过去,索神总是 告诉我们要面对自己的恐惧
and not interfere with the ways of the gods.
并且不要干扰神的方式
I agree, Malchus. We must do the gods' will,
我同意,马尔库斯 我们必须做神的意愿
but perhaps these strangers are a part of their plan.
但也许这些陌生人 是他们计划的一部分
Nonsense! They are the harbingers of our doom!
胡说! 他们是我们的末日预告!
Elves cannot change the will of the gods.
这些人不能改变神的旨意
Elrad, listen to me.
埃瑞德,听我说
We can help your people. We've been in this situation before.
我们可以帮助你的人♥民♥ 我们遇到过这种情况
Trust me. We can work miracles.
相信我.我们可以创造奇迹
I trust in Freyr.
我相信索
If you are here to do his bidding, either to doom us or to save us,
如果你在这里执行他的命令 无论是毁灭还是拯救我们
then so be it.
尽管去做
Miracles?
奇迹?
Yeah. That's what it'll look like to them.
对.在他们看来就是会这样
That's what what will look like to them? Whatever Carter comes up with.
在他们看来就是会这样? 无论卡特拿出什么
Hey, fellas.
嗨,伙计们
I got a theory, sir.
我有一个理论,长官
Is it miraculous?
不可思议?
Actually, it is. I think the wormhole that we used to travel here
事实上,对 我认为我们用以旅行到这里的虫洞
passed directly through this planet's sun.
直接通过这个星球的太阳
That might be why we had a problem dialling here.
那也许是为什么 我们有拨号♥问题的原因了
We should never have connected?
我们应该永不联♥系♥?
At least not with the current planetary alignment.
至少不和现行的星际联盟一起
The light from the sun suddenly shifted to the red spectrum
太阳光瞬间转变成红外线
after we got here.
在我们到达这里以后
The only way that could happen was if an unstable superheavy element,
发生这种情况的唯一途径是 有一种不稳定的超重元素
probably plutonium, was introduced to the sun's nuclear reaction.
也许是钸,介入了太阳的核反应
Sort of a subatomic poisoning. OK. How did we do that?
某种亚原子中毒. 对,我们怎么办?
Well, somehow,
对,不知何故
the plutonium piggybacked onto our wormhole from another star system,
钸从其他星系通过虫洞
then bonded with their sun as we passed through it.
在我们通过时联结他们的太阳
I hope that doesn't mean it's our fault.
我希望这不意味着错在我们
We could not have known, O'Neill.
我们还不知道,欧尼尔
The fact that the gate wouldn't dial here
这里不能拨门的事实
leads me to believe that some safety protocol
我相信某种安全协议
was built into the gate system,
被编入星际之门系统
designed to prevent this sort of thing.
为防止这种事情而设计
So, design flaw?
那么,设计缺陷?
No.
不
Sir, we bypassed some of the normal dialling protocols.
长官,绕开了一些正常的拨号♥协议
The fact is, this planet is dying and it's probably because of us.
事实是,这个星球 在死亡并且可能是因为我们
But you can fix it, right?
但你可以处理,对吗?
Hey, Teal'c. Maybe you should hang out here.
嗨,提亚克.也许你应该走出这里
These Asgard devices don't know you like we do.
这些仙宫设备不知道你喜欢我们做
OK, let's see. They bowed their heads and said a prayer.
让我们来看.他们磕头并且祈祷
Lord Freyr, Lord of the Aesir... Or we could just go straight to that.
索神,诸主神 或者我们可以直接实现
I am Freyr. For what reason have you come before me?
我是索 为什么你们要来到我的面前?
We'd like to talk to the real Asgard. Thor, if he's available.
我们要和真的仙宫说话 托尔,如果可以找到他
You are wise to seek my counsel.
你来寻求我的忠告这很明智
But only through faith will you prove worthy of my benevolence.
但只有通过信仰 你能证明是否值得我的仁慈
Yada- yada. Carter, you wanna pull the plug on this guy?
啊,卡特,你要愚弄这个人?
It looks like this is the emitter that's generating the...
看起来这是引起 的发射器
We've either made contact with the Asgard or...
我们或者已经和仙宫联♥系♥或者
trapped ourselves deep within a vault of solid rock.
把自己深深陷入困境
Much better. I am Freyr, protector of the K'Tau world.
好多了. 我是索 科陶世界的保护者
Yeah, so listen, sorry to bother you. Can we talk to Thor?
好,那么听着,抱歉打扰你 我们能和托尔谈谈?
Commander Thor is in a distant part of the galaxy and unavailable.
托尔司令官是银河系的疏远的部分 很难联♥系♥到
You are the one called O'Neill.
你是叫欧尼尔的人
I am the one.
我就是那个人
We named a warship after you, short- lived as it was.
我们以你命名了一艘战舰 和它一样短命
Yes. That one.
对,那个
Why have you come to this world?
为什么你来到这个世界?
Exploring. That's what we do.
探索.那是我们做的
K'Tau falls under our protected planet treaty with the Goa'uld.
科陶落到我们和勾阿呜 保护下的星球条约
I would hope you have not dispelled their current belief system.
我希望你还没有驱散 他们现在的信仰系统
The Asgard felt it was essential. No, we haven't blown your cover.
仙宫认为这是必要的 不,我们没有破坏你的覆盖
However, we... do have a small little problem
但是,我们确实有一些小问题
that could use some of that Asgard magic.
也许要用一些仙宫的神力
Are you implying that our technology is some kind of trickery?
你在暗示我们的科技是某种骗术?
You sure Thor's not around somewhere? Sir, if I may.
你确定托尔不在附近? 长官,如果我可以
Yeah. Knock yourself out.
好.打倒你自己
We may have inadvertently, totally accidentally,
我们也许已经不经意的,完全偶然的
caused a foreign element to enter the K'Tau sun.
引发外来元素进入科陶的太阳
How?
那么?
Well, actually, I was hoping you could help us on that one.
好,事实上 我希望你可以在这一点上帮助我们
Is it possible that we picked up a superheavy element
是否有可能我们携带一种超重元素
and carried it into the sun as we passed through?
并且在我们经过的时候把它带入太阳?
There are safety protocols in place within the Stargate system
在星际系统内部有安全协议
to prevent wormhole connections that would result in such events.
以防止虫洞之间的联♥系♥ 会导致这样的后果
Yeah. See, we have our own dialling computer
好,明白,我们有自己的拨号♥计算机
and sometimes we bypass a few steps in order to get a lock.
有时我们会绕开一些步骤以求封锁
We're still experimenting. I see.
我们仍然在实验. 我明白
We could really use your help here. I'm afraid I cannot assist you.
我们可能真的需要你的帮助 我恐怕不能帮助你
Why not?
为什么?
It is not the Asgard's responsibility to undo every error you make
消解你所犯下的每个错误 不是仙宫的责任
with technology that is advanced beyond your knowledge.
用超越你知识的科技
Excuse me!
对不起!
There is a whole planet full of people that are going to die.
满是人的整个星球都在走向死亡
This may be our mistake, but the K'Tau people depend on you.
这或许是我们的错误 但科陶的百姓仰仗你
You set up their belief system.
你建立了他们的信仰系统
They think you're their god and will protect them.
他们认为你是他们的神,会保护他们
From the Goa'uld, yes.
来自勾阿呜,对
Forget all that! Come on, we're friends.
忘掉所有的那些! 来吧,我们是朋友
We help you, you help us. That's the way it works.
我们帮你,你帮我们.那是有效的途径
Carter's idea saved you from the replicators.
卡特的主意把你从复♥制♥者中解救出来
Now we're calling in the marker.
现在我们在召集标记
Ultimately, the decision is not mine.
基本上,不是我的决定
Then may I speak to whomever decides?
那么我可以和决定者说话吗?
It is possible.
可能的
Prepare to meet the Asgard High Council.
准备去见仙宫高院
I'm prepared. Right now. Let's go.
准备好了.现在.让我们出发
Step into the place where I stand.
进入我站立的地方
I'm sort of prepared. Do you want me... ?
我有点准备好了. 你要我 ?
I got it.
我明白了
Hello?
你好?
Echo!
回声!
Colonel Jack O'Neill of Earth, welcome to the Asgard High Council chamber.
地球的杰克欧尼尔上校 欢迎来到仙宫高院
Yeah, listen, thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
对,听,谢谢这么快就见我
I assume you can see me.
我希望你可以看到我
Yes.
对
Did Freyr mention why I'm here? Yes, Colonel.
索提过为什么我在这里? 是的,上校
They're aware of the circumstances surrounding your request.
围绕你的请求他们意识到详情
Oh, hey. There you are.
哦,嘿,你在那里
Didn't see ya. You guys all kinda look...
没看见你.你们看起来都有几分
Thor's not here, right? He is not.
托尔不在这里,对吗? 不在
OK.
好
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表