Uh, right about...
恩,可能
now.
现在
Stay tuned fora behind- the- scenes look at Wormhole X- treme!
在协调的座谈会后看虫洞X!
I'm Christian Bocher. I'm portraying Raymond Gunne,
我是克里丝汀,我出演雷蒙德
who portrays the character of Dr Levant,
谁出演勒瓦博士
which is based on the character, uh, Daniel Jackson,
原型是丹尼尔杰克森
portrayed by the actor, Michael Shanks,
由演员迈克尔
originally portrayed by James Spader -
代替詹姆士出演
in the feature film.
在长片中
Are you OK?
你好吗?
Action! Look out!
开始! 小心!
Agh!
啊!
Agh! Ow! Argh!
啊!啊!
And... cut!
停!
No, no, no! Are you OK?
不,不不!你好吗?
No, I'm not OK! You... you go!
不,我不好!你快走!
Ice. Can I get some ice? All right, let's get some ice in here.
冰,我要些冰? 好,拿一些来
And this is the eye line. Wormhole X treme.
视线过来,虫洞X
Enjoy the space. You can do anything with space. You know...
享受宇宙 你可以在宇宙中做任何事
You got the space between your teeth, the space... personal space...
把宇宙拥在怀中,个人空间
Right. OK. So... you're standing here.
好那么你站在这里
As a matter of fact, it does say Colonel on my uniform.
事实上,我的制♥服♥是写着上校
You know, it doesn't say Colonel.
你知道的,没写是上校
Did anyone ever think of that? Um, it's just a figure of speech.
有人那样想过吗? 只是一段开场白
It's a figure of speech I can't figure out.
一段我听不懂的开场白
I'm not seeing Colonel on my uniform.
我的制♥服♥上没写上校
Uh, OK, somebody get me the word "Colonel". Uh, gimme a Sharpie pen.
好,有人把上校这个词给我 给我一只笔
Could it be here? Could it be here?
能在这里?能在这里吗?
You realise this is not a real show.
你知道这不是真的
You saying Wormhole X- treme isn't real?
你说虫洞X不是真的?
All this is... ? It's not a real show. It's a fake show.
这些全都是? 不是真的,是假的演出
Did my agent know about this?
我的代理知道这个吗?
You're heroic. Just look over at this eye line.
你很勇敢,看这些视线
This isn't a real show? No, it's not a real show.
这不是真的演出? 是的,不是真的
If it's not a real show, why are you telling me what to do?
如果不是真的 你为什么告诉我做什么?
How could this not be a real show, if we're doing it right now?
如果不是真的,我们刚才在做什么?
Am I getting paid real money? Yeah, real money.
我有工资吗?有的
Well... Whoa. So what plane of reality are we on right now?
哇! 那么我们在真♥相♥的哪一面?
Hey, it's what I do.
嘿,是我做的
Are you sure you can't see the difference in our height?
你确定你看不出我们高度的不同?
Can I get a half apple?
我能要一半苹果吗?
I'm looking up her nose. You don't have to hit me that hard.
我在看她的鼻子你不需要打击我
You can really see the difference in height.
你真的能看出高度的不同
You... No, I don't, uh... It's not obvious.
你,不,不明显
Look, look, I'm gonna measure it.
看,我要测量它
I'm like, I'm like... No, but on this lens, it looks right.
我像是,像是不,在这个镜头 很正确
From this angle, we look the same height?
从这个角度,我们一样高?
I swear to God. You wouldn't lie to me?
我对上帝发誓你没有对我撒谎?
How come I never get to kiss anybody? Well, it's, uh...
我怎么没有亲吻过任何人? 这个...
Episodes are being written for you soon. Sure.
很快会为你写出这样的情节好
Just one eyebrow.
只是看一眼
No, just the one.
不,只看一眼
And turn your back to me.
背对着我
Turn all the way around to me
一直对着我,
and do that annoying thing and then look away.
然后做那讨厌的事 然后把脸转过去
And... action.
然后行动
How could this not be a real show? Oh, forget it. Just turn.
这怎么不是真的演出 忘了吧,转过去
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表