Because it's not a base ID. It's just a user number: 4574.
因为不是基地的ID.只有使用者号♥码: 4574号♥
He's been busy. Over the past two weeks,
他来过很多次,在过去的两周内
he's accessed a number of secure files.
他访问了很多安全文档
Mission logs, briefings, personnel files.
任务日志,简报,个人文件
Whose personnel files?
谁的个人文件?
Ours.
我们的
All right, listen up. We got a couple of MREs left,
好的,听着,我们还有一些MRE剩下
but we're runnin' low on water.
但是我们只有很少的水了
I'm gonna check the area.
我要检查这里
Take the P90.
拿着P90
Wouldn't it be safer just to wait? The others should be coming soon.
等着不是更加安全吗? 其他人很快就会来了
They should have been here by now. Somethin' musta happened.
他们现在应该到这里了 可是他们没来,一定出事了
Are you saying they're not coming?
你是说他们不会来了?
No. It might take longer than we thought.
不是.可能比我们想的要久一点
What if they never made it back? Hammond'll send someone else.
如果他们不回来了呢? 哈蒙德会派别的人来得
How do you know? We don't leave our people behind.
你怎么知道的? 我们不会留下别人不管的
You should know that. Yes, sir.
你该知道的 是,长官
Good.
好的
Stay off the radio.
暂停无线电
Keep the channel open.
开着频道
I'll give you three clicks when I'm on the way back.
回来的时候我给你三声暗号♥
So don't shoot me. I won't.
别向我开枪我不会的
Sergeant? I'm sorry, sir.
军士?对不起,长官
The second MALP was struck by
第二队的移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪在到达那个星球不久
zat fire shortly after reaching the planet.
就被火烧到了
Launch the UAV. Yes, sir.
使用无人机是,长官
Stand clear.
站开
UAV is airborne and beginning search pattern.
无人机已经传播开始寻找模式
Try to raise Colonel O'Neill.
尝试找出欧尼尔上校
SG-9, this is Stargate Command. Please respond.
SG-9,这里是星际之门的命令,请回答
SG-9, this is Stargate Command. Please respond.
SG-9,这里是星际之门的命令,请回答
We're still here. Over.
我们还在这里,报告完毕
This is General Hammond. What's yoursituation?
我是哈蒙德将军,你们情况如何?
We could use some backup, sir.
我们能使用一些后援,长官
Tyler's immobile and there's Jaffa all over...
泰勒是不稳定因素,还有这里到处都是贾法
(interference)
(干扰)
Sir, we lost the signal. He said Tyler.
长官,我们失去信♥号♥♥了 他说了泰勒
Obviously he's been affected by the same hallucination
很明显他和其他的SG-1队员一样
as the rest of SG-1 .
受到同样的幻觉影响了
That rules out sending a retrieval team
这排除了我们派遣营救队的行动
until we know more.
直到我们知道更多的情况
Well, sir, if you like, we could try sending a second UAV.
长官,如果你想 我们可以在派遣第二个无人机
I don't know if that's a good idea, General.
我不知道这是不是好主意,将军
Those things aren't cheap. Colonel Simmons.
那些东西不便宜 西蒙上校
You might wanna take a look at that. My office.
你该看看那个 我办公室
Colonel, I understand
上校,我知道
you've been ordered to investigate a security problem.
你奉命研究一个安全问题
When three of your team voice concerns about an imaginary friend,
当你们三个队员关心一个假象的朋友
it does tend to raise eyebrows.
那就需要引起注意 了
Your own report suggests some sort of mind control.
你的报告是说有点象思想控制
I have people working on it. I'm sure.
我有人员在研究这个 我确定
But we think that an independent investigation is called for.
但是我们请求一个单独的研究
I'm sure we'll have your full cooperation.
我确定我们会权利同你合作的
You can use the red phone,
你可以用红色电♥话♥
but one day you'll play that card once too often.
但是有一天你还是要用卡的
I have an officer trapped off world
我叫一个军官欺骗世人
and there's nothing I can do for him
在我找到真♥相♥之前
until I get to the bottom of this.
我什么都做不了
Well then, sir, you should welcome my help.
那么,长官,你该欢迎我的帮助
Dr Jackson. Sit down.
杰克森医生,坐下
Why?
为什么?
I thought I'd give you an opportunity to explain
我想给你个机会解释
what happened on that planet.
在那星球上发生了什么
I filed a report.
我整理了一个文件
Yes, you did. And a very interesting read it is.
是的,那非常有趣
Full of amazing events and fictional characters.
全都是令人惊讶的事情和虚构的人物
Sit down.
坐下
Wait a minute. Let me see that.
等等,让我看看
Dr Fraiser? We got the blood work and DNA results.
弗雷泽医生,我们拿到血液测试和DNA测试结果了
No anomalies detected. Thank you.
没有发觉异常 谢谢你
I found this residue on Teal'c's jacket.
我在提亚克的夹克上发现了这个残渣
I want you to have this analysed.
你去分♥析♥一下
Yes, Doctor.
是的,医生
This is a video tape of your briefing before the mission to P7S-441 .
这是你们在执行P7S-441任务之前的录像带
I see four members of the SG-1 team,
我看见SG-1的4个队员
I see Dr Fraiser, I see General Hammond.
我看见弗雷泽医生和哈蒙德将军
But I don't see any lieutenants. This could be any briefing.
但是我没有看见什么中尉 这可以是任何简报
Take a look at the time code.
看看时间玛
This is a waste of time.
这是浪费时间
This is not a waste of time. This is an official investigation.
这不是浪费时间,这是一个正式的调查
No, I mean I get it. We obviously have Lieutenant Tyler issues.
不,我是说我知道的 我们狠命想有泰勒中尉
I mean, I say he exists, you say he doesn't.
我的意思是,我说他存在,你说他没有
This is not just about Lieutenant Tyler.
这不仅仅关于泰勒中尉
Someone else doesn't exist?
还有别人不存在?
I'd like you to explain your relationship with Dr Sarah Gardner.
我想你解释一下你和沙拉博士的关系
What does that have to do with this?
那和这个有什么关系?
Dr Jackson, I am here to investigate
杰克森博士,我来这里做调查
potential alien influences over Stargate Command.
星际之门指挥部潜在的外星人的影响
A Goa'uld taking your ex-girlfriend as a host
一个把你前女友作为寄主的勾阿呜
has everything to do with this.
和这个有关
What?
什么?
You were very close. That's none of your business.
你们非常亲近这和你无关
Your entire life is our business. Do I need to call an attorney?
你的整个生活都和我们有关 我需要叫律师吗?
Serious questions have been raised concerning your viability here.
这是涉及到你的生存能力的严肃问题
I am giving you an opportunity to respond.
我给你机会负责
OK, respond. Fine.
好的,负责,很好
I lost someone I care about.
我失去了我在乎的人
And not for the first time, I might add.
而且不是第一次,我要说
You think that makes me sympathetic to the Goa'uld?
你觉得那使我和勾阿呜有联♥系♥?
That makes you someone whose judgment can be easily clouded.
那使你成为一个判断很容易被蒙蔽的人
And for a man in your position, that's unacceptable.
对于一个你这种地位的人来说 是不能接受的
What's your position again?
你的立场是什么?
I need to speak to Major Carter.
我要和卡特上尉谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's going on, Janet? I need to ask you something.
怎么样,珍妮特?我要问你一点事情
This Lieutenant Tyler you keep talking about, what does he look like?
这个你一直在说的泰勒中尉长什么样子?
AfricanAmerican, midtwenties. About five ten, five eleven?
美国黑人,二十多岁大概5尺10寸 还是5尺11寸?
I'm not sure, but I think I remember him.
我确定,但是我想我记得他
Two hours ago you'd never heard of him.
两小时以前你从来没有听说过他
I know. I can't explain it, but I can remember his face.
我知道,我无法解释 但是我记得他的脸
Does anyone else remember him? I don't know.
还有别人记得他吗?我不知道
OK. Maybe something did happen to us,
好的,我们出事了
but you were never even on that planet.
但是你们甚至没有去过那个星球
I have to report this to Hammond. Janet, wait.
我要跟哈蒙德将军汇报这个 等等,珍妮特
If you come forward, they'll start suspecting you as well.
如果你再向前走,他们也会怀疑你的
You need to find evidence. As long as we're locked up,
你需要找到证据,只要我们被关着
we can't do anything to help Colonel O'Neill. It's up to you.
我们不能帮助欧尼尔上校,这取决于你
I'd like to speak to General Eastman.
我想和西斯曼将军谈谈
I'd like to know who this man is working for.
我想知道这个男人为谁工作?
I appreciate that, sir. I needto know.
我很欣赏,先生,我需要知道
Mr Secretary, I wouldn't be making this call
秘书先生,我不会打这个电♥话♥的
if I didn't consider it of the utmost importance.
如果我觉得这不是最重要的
I know he's with the Joint Chiefs.
我知道他和联盟长官再一起
Do you have any idea when he might become available?
你知道他什么时候有空吗?
I see.
我看看
All right. Thank you.
好的,谢谢你
Where are you from, Tyler?
你来自那里,泰勒?
Texas.
德克萨斯
Mostly. We moved around a lot.
大部分时间,我们经常搬来搬去
You?
你?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表