So the core must be made of something a lot heavier than nickel and iron.
那么核心一定是由比镍和铁 都要重的物质组成的
What was that?
那是什么?
We're passing through the Leonids sooner than I expected.
我们比预期的更早通过狮子座 流星雨
Colonel O'Neill, what's your position?
欧尼尔上校,你的位置在哪里?
We're almost out of the cave.
我们几乎要离开洞穴了
Better stay where you are, sir. We're taking meteor hits.
最好留在你的位置,长官 我们在统计流星
Carter, any chance of getting those shields in play here?
卡特,有可能集中那些屏蔽吗?
We're working on it, sir. Stand by.
我们正在工作, 准备行动
Daniel, try to reroute power from the hyperdrive.
丹尼尔,试着变更超光速 推进的动力旅程
Bypass systems are all blown.
旁路系统都坏了
Hull breach! We're venting atmosphere!
外壳裂口!我们在排去大气!
Carter.
卡特
Any progress on those shields?
那些屏蔽有进展?
Stand by, sir.
准备行动,长官
That's it.
就是这个
And now there's two more.
现在有更多的两个
Carter! Daniel! This is O'Neill. Please respond.
卡特!丹尼尔!我是欧尼尔, 请回答
Carter!
卡特!
It appears the meteor storm has subsided.
看起来流星风暴减缓了
Go.
走
Carter! Carter! Daniel!
卡特!卡特!丹尼尔!
Report!
回复!
O'Neill, these readings indicate zero atmosphere within the ship.
欧尼尔,这些信♥号♥♥显示飞船内 没有大气
Hull breach?
外壳裂口?
If that is the case, Carter and Daniel could not have survived.
如果是那样,卡特和丹尼尔不会生还
Open it.
打开
I got nothin', Teal'c.
我没找到什么,提亚克
The hull has been damaged in several places.
外壳已经被多处损伤
What are you considering, O'Neill?
你在考虑什么,欧尼尔?
They're in the escape pods.
他们在逃生口
I have identified the breached areas of the hull.
我已经鉴别过外壳的破裂区域
We can begin repairs immediately.
我们可以立刻开始修复
All right.
好
General. Doctor. Shouldn't you be offworld?
将军, 博士, 你们不应该离开?
I'm leaving with the next group, sir. Your name isn't on the list, sir.
我会和下一组离开,长官, 你的名字不在列表上,长官
That's correct. May I ask why?
对, 我可以问为什么?
If that asteroid hits, the only chance for the survival of the human race
如果小行星撞击,人类唯一的逃生机会
will rest with the Alpha site.
会取决于阿尔法位
We limited their number because they'll have limited resources.
我们限制他们的数量 因为他们会限制资源
Everyone will have to contribute.
每个人都必须贡献
Your experience makes you more than qualified, sir.
你的经验让你更符合条件,长官
I appreciate what you're trying to do, Doctor. But my decision is final.
我欣赏你试图做的,博士 但我已经最终决定了
Yes, sir.
是,长官
How you feelin'? Not bad.
你感觉如何? 不坏
That's great. Let's go. Sir, I don't think we should leave just yet.
好极了, 我们走 长官,我不认为我们应该现在离开
Somethin' to do with gravity.
必须处理重力
It's too high. Higher than it should be.
太高了,比应该的还高
I need to reconfigure the sensors to find what the core is made of.
我需要改装传感器以找到核心 是由什么组成的
Oh, here we go! I'm sorry, sir.
哦,我们走!对不起,长官
Oh, come on! We came, we saw, we planted the bomb.
哦,继续!我们来了,我们看到了 我们种下了炸♥弹♥
We had a little fun with a meteor shower, we went home. It's a great story.
我们由流星雨找到一点乐趣 我们回家了, 这是个很好的故事
Isn't it?
不是吗?
I was right.
我是对的
This could be a problem. Indeed.
这可能是问题, 确实
I don't wanna hear it.
我不要听到这个
Sir, the asteroid's core is composed almost entirely of naqahdah.
长官,小行星的核心几乎 全部由纳卡达组成
Of course it is.
当然
It makes up 45 per cent of the mass. Of course it does.
这占到45%的质量, 当然
Naqahdah does not occur naturally.
纳卡达不会自然产生
Which is why I never even thought to look for it.
这就是为什么我从未想过寻找它
Sir, this must've been a Goa'uld setup.
长官,这肯定是勾阿呜的安排
To betray the Protected Planets Treaty with the Asgard
背叛和仙宫的被保护星球协议
is almost unthinkable.
几乎是不可思议的
What?
什么?
The Goa'uld set the asteroid on a collision
勾阿呜设定了小行星撞击
course to look like a natural disaster.
使得看起来像是自然灾害
They knew the only way we could stop it would be with a nuke.
他们知道我们唯一可能阻止的方法 是使用核武器
So... what happens when that bomb goes off?
那么...炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥会发生什么?
The explosion will be enhanced by the naqahdah,
爆♥炸♥会被纳卡达增强
to the force of a small nova.
达到新星的力量
This close to Earth,
它靠近地球,
it'd be enough to set the atmosphere on fire and boil the seas.
足够让大气燃烧 并且沸腾海水
OK. This was not in the movie. If we deactivate the bomb,
这不是电影, 如果我们解除炸♥弹♥
and the asteroid passes the fail- safe point,
小行星通过不安全点,
there's no turning back. Are you sure?
没有阻挡 你肯定?
Well, I... I can't be 100 per cent...
我不能100%的肯定...
We don't have a lot of choices here.
我们在这里别无选择
We're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't.
无论是否行动,我们都会完蛋
The asteroid itself may be sufficient evidence of a treaty violation.
小行星本身也许会是违背条约的 足够证据
Right. The Asgard can intervene.
对, 仙宫可以干预
We have no way to tell them. We do if you get that radio on line.
我们没有办法告诉他们 如果你恢复无线电,我们就可以
Teal'c, suit up.
提亚克,行动
OK, try it now.
好,现在试试
Stargate Command, this is SG-1. Do you read? Over.
星际之门司令部,这是SG-1 能听到?
Nothing.
什么都没有
I don't know what else to do. The radio's working short- range,
我不知道还能做什么, 无线电只在小范围内有用
but there's no way the signal can penetrate this much solid naqahdah.
但没有信♥号♥♥可以穿透这么坚固的 纳卡达层
Ah, crap!
啊,废话!
The bomb has yet to be deactivated.
炸♥弹♥还没有被解除
I can see that, Teal'c.
我能看到,提亚克
Perhaps the code is incorrect.
也许编码错误
Yeah. Carter, come in.
对, 卡特, 进来
Go ahead. Confirm the deactivation code for me.
前进, 为我确定解除码
Yeah, that's it. Nothin'.
对,就是这个, 没事了
Is there a problem, sir? There was a cave in.
有问题吗,长官? 有个凹陷
Seems to have damaged the keypad. It's not accepting the code.
看起来毁坏过键区, 不接受编码
Other than that, everything's... fine.
除了这个,一切都好
How much time is left exactly? Under three minutes.
还剩下多少时间? 3分钟
Sir, you're gonna have to open up the bomb and deactivate it manually.
长官,你们必须打开炸♥弹♥ 并且用手解除它
First remove the casing around the timer. There should be two screws.
首先移开计时器的外壳 肯定有两团线
Yeah. I got'em.
对,我找到了
Got it.
打开
Now find the wires leading from the timer to the detonator,
现在找到连接计时器和炸♥药♥的关系
and cut the red one.
剪断红的
Carter. They're all yellow.
卡特,都是黄色的
Say again. There are five wires, all yellow.
再说一遍, 有5条线,都是黄的
Maybe I should cut'em all. Sir, if you interrupt the wrong circuit,
也许我都应该剪断, 长官,如果你断开错误的电路
it's the same as telling the bomb the timer has reached zero.
就等于告诉炸♥弹♥计时器为0
Yeah. I knew that.
我知道了
I'm sorry, sir, but you're just gonna have to cut them randomly.
对不起长官,但你必须随机剪断它们
Yeah. I knew that too.
我也知道
How's it coming, sir? I've cut three.
怎么样了,长官? 我剪了三条
I've got two to go.
还有两根
I'd like to take this opportunity to say...
我想借这个机会说...
this is a poorly designed bomb,
这是个设计不良的炸♥弹♥
and we should say something when we get back.
并且在我们回去以后一定要表达意见
I agree, sir.
我同意,长官
Sir?
长官?
We're still here.
我们仍然在这里
20 seconds to fail- safe.
还有20秒到安全点
Still no word from SG-1?
还是没有SG-1的信♥号♥♥?
No, sir.
没有
Ten seconds.
10秒
Asteroid has passed fail- safe.
小行星通过安全带
Very well. Major, Sergeant, take your positions with the last Alpha group.
非常好, 少校,军士 和最后的阿尔法组离开
That's an order, Sergeant.
那是命令,军士
Yes, sir.
是,长官
General.
将军
I haven't been relieved of this command, Major.
我不放心这个命令,少校
Yes, sir.
是,长官
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表