I didn't know who I could trust.
我不知道我可以相信谁
Except you, of course. It's OK. Thank you.
当然除了你以外 好的 谢谢你
Did Omoc not say any more about the danger to the Tauri?
奥莫克没有再说 关于金牛宫危险的事情了吗?
All I know is what I said in the message.
我所知道的就是我在消息中所说的事情
Omoc seemed to be under great strain recently.
奥莫克看起来最近非常疲劳
Which may explain why he had the heart attack.
那也许可以解释他得心脏病的原因
Colonel O'Neill, Dr Jackson. What did Chancellor Travell say?
欧尼尔上校,杰克on博士 特瓦维尔长官说了什么?
She offered us an ion cannon.
她给我们提供了一个离子加农炮
I don't believe it. Neither did we.
我不相信 我们也不相信
In exchange for trinium. The curia would never agree to that.
要拿那个做交换 法庭永远不会同意那样做的
Apparently, Omoc was the swing vote.
显然,奥莫克是不定选票
But it goes against everything we've stood for.
但是他会反抗我们支持的一切
Do you think this is what Omoc was so worried about?
你认为这是奥莫克担心的事情吗?
Of course. It must have been.
当然 一定是
Another world once destroyed themselves
另外一个世界曾经自我毁灭
because we shared technology with them.
因为我们和他们一起分享技术
That is why we have resisted sharing what we know with primitive societies.
这就是为什么我们反对 和原始社会分享我们所知道的事情的原因
We'd prefer "less advanced", if you don't mind.
我们宁愿"没有那么发达" 如果你不介意的话
My apologies. You know what I meant.
我很抱歉你知道我的意思
If used the wrong way, this ion cannon could lead you to disaster.
如果用错了方法 这个离子加农炮会给你带来灾难
The ion- beam technology is very advanced.
离子束技术很先进
So much so, that backward- engineering
现在是的,反工程学的大规模生产
one for mass production is beyond us.
是在我们能力范围以外的
And that poses a bigger problem. How so?
那是一个更大的问题 怎么呢?
Well, sir, even strategically placed in, say, Washington DC,
噢,先生,即使是在战略上 比如,华盛顿
one ion cannon provides very little range of defence coverage
一个离子加家炮为我们星球
for a planet our size.
提供了很小范围的防卫
Even if we could mobilise it,
即使我们可以动员这个
a fleet of Goa'uld motherships could still strike.
一艘勾阿呜的母舰还是可以袭击的
And the Russians might take issue
俄♥国♥人也许会跟我们争论
with our having control of a single ion cannon.
控制单独一台离子加农炮的事情
Our current relationship with them on these matters is tenuous at best.
我们现在和他们的关系最多是一点
So, at this point, one ion cannon is likely to cause more harm than good.
所以,在这点上 一个离子加农炮弊大于利
How many do we need to
我们需要在整个星球上
set up a proper protective net around the entire planet?
设置几个保护网
38. Minimum.
最小38个
To provide total global coverage, yes, sir.
提供全球保护,是的,长官
And that's not including backups.
那不包括后援
It couldn't hurt to ask, sir.
没有关系,长官
Sir, I feel obligated to mention the fact that
长官,我有责任提到的事
Narim is opposed to this exchange,
是拉芮反对这次交易
and thinks that Omoc's warning was directly related.
认为奥莫克是在直接警告
Do you believe the Tollan Council has ulterior motives
你相信议院有隐蔽的动机吗
that do not represent our best interest?
不会表现我们最好的利益?
Something's going on. I just don't know what.
一些事情在继续 我不知道
I'm ordering you to proceed with the negotiation.
我命令你继续谈判
OK.
好的
Colonel, under the circumstances...
上校,在这种情况下...
If you're going to recommend, sir,
如果你要推荐,长官,
I continue to be suspicious and sceptical...
我继续被怀疑...
I wouldn't waste my time. Good thinking.
我不会浪费我的时间的 很好的想法
Remember, this could change the course of our history.
记住,这可能会改变我们历史的进程
So don't blow it?
是吗?
What you're sensing as trouble
你感觉就像是这个麻烦
could be simple internal political wrangling.
可能是简单的内部政♥治♥辩驳
I understand that.
我明白
Or we could be walking into a minefield.
或者我们可以进入布雷区
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
These little chats of ours always bring me great joy
我们这些小小聊天 总是给我带来很多的乐趣
and serve to ease my mind.
放松我的头脑
Greetings. Chancellor Travell has asked that
祝贺 议会已经命令我
I escort them the rest of the way.
在余下的路途里我护送他们
Is that true? No. I heard you were back on Tollana
是真的吗 不我听说你回去
to meet with Chancellor Travell.
与议院开会
Yeah. We're gonna ask for a whole whack of space guns.
是的 我们会寻找一把枪
This is worse than I thought.
这比我想像的更糟
We understand why you're concerned, but those cannons could save Earth.
我们明白为什么你这么关心 但是那些大炮可以挽救这个世界
You have to trust we won't kill each other with them.
你必须相信我们不会和他们自相残杀
And if we do, we won't blame you. Promise.
如果我们这样做,我们不会怪你们 保证
You don't understand.
你不明白
Every Tollan has a small implant that monitors their health.
每一次都是在监视他们的健康
This is my current health data. I'm assuming you're OK?
这是我最近的健康资料 我想你没事?
Yes. Pertect health.
是的 很健康
However, I am overseer of Omoc's property, including his health records.
不管怎么样,我是奥莫克财产的监督 包括他的健康记录
After our last conversation I did some checking.
我检查了我们最后一次谈话记录
As you know, Omoc had a heart attack.
正如你所知,奥莫克有心脏病
Narim, where are you going with this?
拉芮,你要带这个去哪里?
Despite the fact...
尽管那些事情...
Despite the fact Omoc looked as if he was under stress,
尽管看起来奥莫克承受着压力
he too was in pertect health.
他仍然很健康
People sometimes die of heart attacks without warning.
人们有时候死于心脏病一点前兆都没有
Our implants link to a central system.
我们与中心系统的联♥系♥
If anything is wrong officers are dispatched.
如果有任何不对的话,长官就会去到那里
Normally, maximum response time is under five minutes.
通常,最快的反应时间是在五分钟之内
The night of Omoc's death it took them over ten minutes.
奥莫克死的那个晚上 花了他们十分钟
What are you saying? That just doesn't happen.
你在说什么? 那没有发生
No.
不
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
Well, I believe...
噢,我相信...
I believe Omoc may have been murdered.
我相信奥莫克可能被谋杀了
Mind if I ask what you need the trinium for?
如果我问你 你需要那个干什么你会介意吗?
Trinium is combined with a number of elements to create a compound
那是由一连串的元素 组成创造出来的一个化合物
that is used in various Tollan technologies.
那通常是各种各样的技术
Do you people practise being vague?
你们练习过吗?
I will have this sample analysed for purity.
我要一个样品分♥析♥
Then I will be able to give you the amounts we require for our exchange.
那样我就可以给你我们交易的价钱
Yeah, about that...
是的 关于那个...
Have you reconsidered? No. No, no, no. Um...
你重新考虑了吗?
We just don't feel one cannon is gonna work.
我们不认为一个加农炮会起作用
One doesn't go so far in protecting an entire planet.
一台不能保护整个星球
Yes, that was discussed by the curia.
是的,那些法♥院♥已经讨论过了
Well, we've come up with a solution you may not have considered.
噢 我们想出了一个你也许没有想到的办法
Yes? Give us more than one.
什么? 再给我们一台
How many would you require?
你需要多少台?
Mm, thirty... Eight.
嗯,30...
Thirty- eight. Total.
38总共
I see.
我明白
Well, I understand your dilemma.
噢,我明白你也是不得已
Please, give me some time to present your request to the curia.
请给我一些时间对法♥院♥提出你的要求
That went well. Mm hm.
会好的 嗯...嗯
Greetings, Narim. Welcome home. Atmosphere control is active.
你好,拉芮欢迎回家 大气控制起作用了
Shall I prepare a meal foryou and yourguests?
我要为你和你的客人准备一顿饭吗?
No, thank you.
不,谢谢
Narim? Yes, Samantha.
拉芮? 是的,萨曼塔
Is that my voice?
那是我的声音吗?
I'm sorry. I was hoping you wouldn't notice.
对不起 我希望你没有注意到
Colonel O'Neill asked us to find proof of Omoc's murder.
欧尼尔上校 要求我们找出奥莫克谋杀的证据
Should we not begin?
我们要开始了吗?
I don't know where to start.
我不知道从哪里开始
There hasn't been a murder here for as long as I can remember.
就我所记得的那里没有发生过命案
Is crime so uncommon here? There are crimes of indiscretion,
这里很少谋杀案吗? 有很轻率的犯罪行为
but nothing even approaching the severity of murder.
但是没有到谋杀那么严重
Our security systems prevent it,
我们的安全系统避免了
which is why I was so reluctant to even suggest it.
那就是为什么我很难处理
This doesn't make any sense.
这没有任何意义
The curia disagreed with Omoc over whether to give us your weapons,
法♥院♥不同意奥莫克给我们武器
but do you really think they would kill him over it?
但是你真的认为他们会杀了他吗?
I don't know what to believe any more, Samantha.
我不知道还要相信什么,萨曼塔
The records of all curia meetings are public.
所有法♥院♥的会议记录都是公开的
We can read through them here.
我们可以读一遍
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表