Yeah, yeah. Well, can't... can't we walk somewhere else?
是的 不能,我们不能走别的地方吗?
Well, Nick, there is no somewhere else.
恩,尼克,没别的地方了
This is the planet we have, between here and here. That's the set.
这是我们的星球,在这里和这里 那是布景
The reality of the scene dictates that
情景暗示了那里有外星人的尸体
there be dead aliens, cos you just killed them.
因为你杀了他们
We can always go back to the script. No, we can't.
我们能按回原稿吗? 不,不能
We've established that one shot stuns, two shots kills.
我们决定了一枪打晕,两枪杀死一个
Nick just shot everybody twice. So three shots disintegrates them.
尼克刚才射了每个人两枪 那么三枪分解他们
OK, you know what? I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that
好,你知道吗? 我想假装没听到你说的话
because that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say.
因为那可能是我听到你说的 最愚蠢的话了
Why are you looking at me like I'm an idiot? Why are you on set?
你为什么看着我像看傻瓜? 怎么不准备布景?
Go write something.
去写一些东西
Ooh! What colour is the beam from the ray gun?
噢!光束枪的光束是什么颜色?
We can't afford a beam. Sound effects.
我们不能制♥造♥光束声音效果
It'll be great. You'll see. Reset! Back to ones.
太好了 你看重来!回到那里
Look, Nick, Nick, Nick. It'll be in close- up.
看 尼克,尼克 会有特写镜头
The dead aliens'll be below frame.
这些外星人尸体不会在镜头内
The audience is gonna know they're there.
观众会知道他们在那里
OK. Kill the dead aliens.
好,杀了死的外星人
Aliens off the set! Aliens off the set!
外星人出镜!外星人出镜!
I said "Aliens off the set. "
我说外星人出镜!
Hey... it's what I do.
嘿,我做了
It's what I do. It's what I do.
我做了,我做了
You're the new military adviser? Yes.
你是新的军事顾问? 是的
You're the real deal, huh?
你是真的那个?
You seen action? That would be classified.
你行动过? 那是机密的
Oh, I like that.
噢,我喜欢
Sorta like a "yes", but really a "no".
像是说是,其实是不是
This is realistic, right?
这很现实,对吧?
The uniform.
制♥服♥
Camouflage.
伪装
Oh, yeah. Yeah. You don't want to be a target out there in... space.
噢,是的 你不想在外太空成为目标
That's exactly what I said. So why aren't the aliens ever in camouflage?
那正是我要说的 为什么这些外星人不伪装呢?
Oh, I... I fought for that, uh, Nick.
噢,我争取过,尼克
But the studio wants the aliens seen.
但制♥作♥室想让观众看见
An alien wouldn't want to be seen, Martin. Think.
外星人不想被看见,马丁,考虑一下
Maybe that's why they're dead.
可能那就是他们死的原因
That helps me. Thanks.
好,谢谢
Can we do this? Doing this!
我们能这样做? 做吧!
The X. I know what you're thinkin'.
X.我知道你在思考
Um, it's a marketing thing.
恩,是市场的
You see, I wanted to call the show Going to OtherPlanets,
你知道吗,我想给这个剧 起名叫去外星球
but research says that shows with X in the name get higher ratings.
但研究表明剧名有X的能有更高级别
Ah.
啊
Aaaa- aaaa- aaaaand action!
啊... 行动
The ship's on schedule. Preparations for departure are almost complete.
太空船按时出发 启程准备完善
There's only one problem.
只有一个问题
This is gonna complicate matters.
这是复杂的问题
Very well. You have my authorisation to begin surveillance.
好我授权给你监督
Keep a low profile, Major. We don't want to show our hand.
别引人注意,少校我们不想摊牌
Dr Fraiser. Surveillance on Martin Lloyd, I assume?
弗雷泽博士 在监视马丁,对吗?
His house, actually, to help determine
他的家,事实上
if Martin's old friends have returned.
是确认马丁的旧朋友是否回来了
Tanner. Tanner may have been watching Martin.
坦勒 坦勒可能一直在注意马丁
Carter and Jackson will try to intercept
卡特和杰克森试图截取
frequencies broadcast from his house.
从他房♥子传播出来的无线电频率
Oh, so like a surveillance surveillance?
噢,像是监视监视?
In a way. Are those the test results
在某种程度上.这些是在马丁那里
from the vitamins found in Martin's trailer?
找到的维他命的测试结果吗?
Yes. They contained a significant amount of the chemical
是的 它们包含了大量的化学成分
that Tanner used to block Martin's memory before.
坦勒过去用来损害马丁的记忆
Which confirms what we already suspected.
这证实了我们所怀疑的
The question is, what do they want Martin to forget?
问题是,他们想马丁忘记什么?
Excuse me. No, because it undermines my authority.
请原谅 不,因为侵犯了我的权力
Guys... Ah, Miss Reese.
家伙... 里斯小姐
Uh, I'm having trouble with scene 27.
恩,我对27幕有问题
It says I'm "out of phase", so I can pass my hand through solid matter
它说我变形了 所以我能把手穿过固体物质
or walk through walls. Yeah, yeah, cos you're "out of phase".
或者穿过墙是的,因为你变形了
Um, exactly.
恩,没错
So, how come I don't fall through the floor?
那么,我怎么不会从地板掉下去?
We'll have to get back to you on that. All right.
我们会让你从那恢复的 好
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
No takers?
没有人买♥♥?
This crew does not appear to enjoy the traditional dishes of Chulak.
这些人似乎不喜欢楚拉的传统菜式
Show biz, huh? What happened to all the doughnuts?
做生意,啊? 这些油炸圈饼怎么了?
They were consumed by the drivers before they retired to sleep.
被这些司机在休息前吃完了
We wish to converse privately.
我们想私下谈话
Leave us!
离我们远点!
Carter and Daniel? The investigation is ongoing.
卡特和丹尼尔? 调查正在进行
Sure the signal's coming from inside Martin's house?
确定这些信♥号♥♥是从马丁的房♥子里传出的?
I've gone over the triangulation three times.
我仔细检查了这个三角测量三次了
I just have to match the frequency.
只需要找出频率
Hold it. I've got somethin'.
拿着 我得到一些东西
Hidden cameras. Just like last time.
隐匿的摄象机就像上次
Huh, look, I know it says he's weightless in the script,
看,我知道他在剧本里是无足轻重的
but look what happens when I scratch out the word "weightless".
但看看我把无足轻重这个词 划去发生什么了
You see? He no longer becomes "weightless".
你知道吗?他不再成为无足轻重了
He just "becomes". OK. Fine. Good.
他只是成为 好,好
But how else does Colonel Danning get past the giant alien guard?
但是丹宁上校怎么穿过 这些巨大的外星守卫?
Why doesn't he just shoot him?
他为什么不射杀他?
Who is this? Colonel Jack O'Neill.
这是谁? 杰克欧尼尔上校
He's the new adviser.
他是新的顾问
He doesn't know he's not supposed to say anything yet.
他不知道他什么也不能说
And you're telling me an officer can
你是说官员能
shoot an alien without having to be weightless?
射击一个外星人?
Sure. Why not? I'd like to hear "Why not?" more often.
当然 怎么不能? 我喜欢经常听怎么不能
Now, the spaceship in scene 53.
现在,53幕的太空船
We have to see the ship. It's crucial to the episode.
我们要看见船这对情节很重要
We're gonna see it in their reactions.
我们能从他们的反应中看到
It's like, my God, look at that ship! It's...
就像,上帝,看那艘船!它...
indescribable.
难以形容
All right, you can do it. For $5,000 less, you can keep it in. Are we done?
好,你可以 少于5000美圆 你就能做做吗?
Uh, Marty has a problem with a scene in act three.
恩,马丁在第三幕的处理有问题
Oh, is that a fact, Marty?
噢,那是事实,马丁?
You have two- way travel through a wormhole.
你有两种方式穿过虫洞
So? That's impossible.
那么? 那不可能
Matter can only move one way through an open wormhole.
物质只能用一种方式 通过打开的虫洞
The scene is scientifically unsound.
这一幕是违背科学的
OK, show of hands. Who here has won a Cable Ace Award? Hm?
好,摊牌吧谁在这里获得过 刘布尔杰出奖?恩?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, nice save with the shooting- the- giant- alien beat. Clever!
噢,不用射杀这个巨大的外星人了 聪明!
Billy, make it go! Making it go. Back to ones, folks!
比利,让它走! 走,回位!
I am the creative consultant on this show,
我是这个剧的创作顾问
which means that nothing should happen creatively
意味着所发生的一切
without me being consulted.
都要向我询问
He consulted you. He just didn't listen.
他问了你他只是没有听
You know what he did before?
你知道他以前做了什么?
A show about a talking dog who solves crimes.
演一条会说话的狗解决犯罪问题的剧
So what if they had 100 episodes?
如果他们有100段情节?
Poochinsky? Yes, Poochinsky.
普西吉? 是的,普西吉
Great show. Hey, Marty!
不错的演出 嘿,马丁
Um...
恩
what makes you so sure matter can only travel one way through a wormhole?
你怎么这么确信物质 只能用一种方式通过虫洞?
I must've read it somewhere.
我肯定在那里看过
And this secret government team that goes to other planets.
这个秘密的政♥府♥队伍去其他星球
Where'd that come from? It's based on a story I wrote last year.
那是从哪来的? 是我去年写的故事
I couldn't get it published. I was about to give up,
我不能让它出版我想放弃
and I got a call from the studio.
但我接到制♥作♥室的电♥话♥
To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure how they got hold of it.
我甚至不晓得他们怎么知道的
So, you just made it up?
那么,你只是虚构的?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表