No... Listen to me now.
不... 现在听我说
If you can't confirm my observations, you must have the coordinates wrong,
如果你不能确定我的观察所得 你一定找错合作对象了
because there is definitely something up there.
因为明确的有东西在那里
For the tenth time, it is in Cassiopeia.
第十次强调,在天后座
Declination 61 degrees, six minutes.
偏差61度,6分钟
Right ascension two hours, 48 minutes.
右上升2小时,48分钟
That's impossible.
不可能
Yes, I'm sure.
对,我肯定
Listen. Listen, I am not some crackpot phoning in a UFO here.
听着,听着,我不是那种打电♥话♥给报社说有UFO的疯子
I am the cofounder of the Northern Susquenita County
我是北苏斯昆尼塔郡的联合创办人
Amateur Astronomical Society.
业余天文爱好者协会
I've been tracking this thing for three nights.
我已经跟踪这个东西3个晚上了
Whatever it is, it is very big, it is very close,
不论是什么,它很大,很近
and I will not shut up about this until...
并且我不会闭嘴直到...
Never mind.
别介意
This image was generated from satellite observations
这个印象是由人造卫星的
made in the last few hours.
最近几个小时的观察所引发的
The asteroid has an irregular shape,
小行星有不规则的形态
but we've calculated its length from end to end
但我们已经计算出它从一端 到另一端的长度
to be approximately 137 kilometres.
大约是137公里
I've seen this movie. It hits Paris.
我看过这个电影, 它撞击了巴黎
It'll strike somewhere in the Arctic Circle.
它会在北极圈撞击某处,
Probably Greenland or the Barents Sea.
也许格林兰或者巴伦支海
Nobody knows this but us? How is that possible?
除了我们没有人知道这个? 怎么可能?
The asteroid was discovered by a civilian
小行星是由一个平民发现的
who's since been "persuaded" to keep it quiet.
他被说服保持沉默
The reason no one else has detected it is that
没有别人观测到它的原因是
the object's path is highly atypical.
目标物的路径非常不典型
It's outside the plane of the solar system
它在太阳系平面之外
occupied by the planets and the asteroid belt.
被星球和小行星带占据
In fact, it's a fluke that anyone saw it at all. We got lucky.
事实上,被人看到完全是个意外 我们很幸运
I don't see how in any way this is lucky.
我不认为这有什么幸运的
Well, seven or eight years ago, there'd be nothing we could do about it.
好,7或者8年前 关于它我们没有任何办法
The Stargate opens other options for us.
星际之门为我们开了其他操作
A little help from our friends?
来自我们朋友的一点小帮助?
Yes, sir. Perhaps the Tok'ra could assist.
是的,长官, 也许托克拉会支持
They've been on the run
自从勾阿呜袭击了他们在日瓦纳的基地后
since the Goa'uld attacked their base at Revanna.
他们就开始行动了
We've already sent a message asking for their help.
我们已经发送信息请求帮助
There hasn't been any reply.
但还没有任何回音
The Asgard owe us a favour.
仙宫欠我们一个人情
We could contact them through the K'Tau.
我们可以通过科陶联♥系♥他们
The treaty with the Goa'uld means the Asgard
和勾阿呜的条约意味着
cannot prevent natural disasters.
仙宫不能阻止 自然灾害
The Goa'uld tried to make the Tollans send a bomb through the iris.
勾阿呜试图让陀蓝通过彩虹传送炸♥弹♥
Screw the treaty. Well, one of our allies will help.
扭曲条约, 好,我们的盟军之一会帮忙
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
Otherwise, in 11 days and 16 hours, all life on Earth will be wiped out.
否则,在11天16小时内 所有地球上的生命会被清除
Stargate.SG1-s05e17.Fail.Safe
第五季第17集 故障防护
I'm afraid the answer is no.
我恐怕答案是否定的
Come on, guys. Throw me a bone here.
加油,伙计们,扔给我块骨头
The Protected Planets Treaty leaves no room for interpretation.
被保护星球条约没有为变通留下空间
They tried to attack us.
他们试图攻击我们
It was the Tollans who attempted to
是陀蓝试图通过
send the explosive device through your iris.
你的彩虹运送 爆♥炸♥装置
By whose order?
谁的命令?
The System Lords deny knowledge of this incident.
系统主人拒绝这次事故的认识
Of course they deny it.
当然他们会拒绝
The Treaty does allow for the arbitration of such disputes.
条约确实允许这类申诉的判决
We would need to assemble a commission of inquiry,
我们需要召集调查委员会
consisting of equal numbers of Asgard and Goa'uld representatives.
由相等数量的仙宫和勾阿呜代表组成
We would also need corroborating testimony from the Tollans.
我们也许要确认来自陀蓝的证词
That's gonna be a problem,
那会成问题
as they've been wiped out by the Goa'uld.
因为他们已经被勾阿呜扫除了
That is unfortunate.
真不幸
And I suppose, when Earth gets hit by that rock and we're all wiped out,
我假设,当地球受到撞击我们 都被毁灭
that's gonna be unfortunate too?
那也会不幸的?
Very.
非常
And after that I kind of lost my temper. What exactly does that mean?
那之后我已经没耐心了, 什么意思?
Let's just say Jack made a reference to Freyr's mother.
我们说杰克写了封证明书 给索的母亲
We'll discuss his diplomatic shortcomings later.
我们之后会讨论他的外交缺点
Right now I'd like to know our options.
现在我要知道我们的选择
I say we nuke it ourselves.
我说我们核攻击自己
We have sufficiently large- yield warheads to deflect it,
我们有充足的大规模破坏弹头 使它偏离
but we don't have a delivery system which can reach the asteroid in time.
但我们没有能够及时达到 小行星的发射系统
The cargo ship I crashed on Revanna must still be there.
我在日瓦纳撞沉的货船一定 还在那里
In how many pieces?
变成多少碎片了?
Our understanding of Goa'uld technology has improved.
我们对于勾阿呜科技的了解已经进步了
We might be able to fix it.
我们也许能修复它
How much time? With the right team, two days.
多少时间? 合适的团队的话,2天
I'll assign anyone you need, Major.
我会布置你需要的任何人,少校
Assuming we can fix it, how long will it take to fly back to Earth?
即使我们能够修复 还需要多久飞回地球?
Revanna's not exactly next door.
日阿纳不是近在咫尺的
Even pushing the engines past 100%, it would take eight, nine days.
甚至推动引擎超过100%, 也许要8,9天
Leaving little margin for error. Then let's get started. Dismissed.
留下小小的误差范围, 那么,让我们开始, 解散
Colonel, I have every confidence in SG-1's abilities.
上校,我对SG-1充满信心
However, as a contingency plan, the president has ordered me
但是,作为一个意外事件计划 总统命令我
to begin Alpha team evacuations through the gate.
通过星际之门开始阿尔法团队撤离
Major Davis will be arriving from the Pentagon to coordinate.
戴维斯少校会从喷塔冈回来合作
Yes, sir. If Major Carter cannot repair the ship,
是,长官, 如果卡特少校不能修复船只
you will report immediately to the Alpha site and assume command.
你要立刻向阿尔法位报告并且等待命令
General? No debates on this one. That's an order.
将军? 没有讨论的余地, 这是个命令
Yeah.
对
Good to go, sir. Teal'c, show'em the way.
一路顺风,长官, 提亚克,告诉他们路线
This way.
这边走
This, uh... big enough? 1, 200 naqahdah enhanced megatons.
这,嗯...够大? 1200兆顿增强型纳卡达
That's a lot? It's the most powerful warhead there is.
很多? 这是最强大的弹头
It's the equivalent of one billion tons of TNT.
这相当于10亿顿TNT
That's a lot.
是很多了
Hey! What are you doing?
嗨!你在干吗?
I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can give you a list of some good engineers.
对不起,我不能这么做, 我能给你一张优秀工程师的名单
Come on, Spellman. I do this every day.
来吧,斯贝曼, 我每天做这个
You don't understand what happens to your body
当你经受它时
when you go through it. I do.
你不明白身体发生了什么 我知道
We need you for this mission. It defies the laws of physics.
我们需要你参加这次行动 这违背物理学法则
Spellman, you're going.
斯贝曼,你要走
It doesn't look so bad.
看起来没那么糟
Our first priority is auxiliary power.
我们的第一特权是补给权
Then it's hyperdrive and life support.
然后是超光速推进和生活支持
Right.
对
Is there a rest room?
有休息室?
My first priority.
我的第一特权
Ah, they'll fix it up.
啊,他们会修好它的
I'm confident. Me too.
我有自信, 我也是
As am I.
我也是
I looked again. I still can't find it.
我再次看过了, 仍然找不到
Did you check the guidance system? Twice.
你检查过导航系统? 两次
OK, I guess we'll have to assume that there isn't one on board.
好,我想我们必须假设在船上 没有一个
One what? We're ready to attempt an engine start.
一个什么? 我们已经努力尝试引擎驱动
Yeah, fine. Assume there isn't one what?
对,好的, 假设这里没有一个什么?
Recall device.
回叫装置
The X- 301? That was you guys?
X-301?就是你说的东西?
You must admit it performed beautifully
你必须承认它看表现得很漂亮
until you and Teal'c were sent into... deep space.
直到你和提亚克被送去... 深度太空
Yeah!
对!
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Carter. Attempting engine start.
卡特, 尝试引擎驱动
Carter?
卡特?
That's got it, sir. We're good to go.
就是它了,长官, 我们一切顺利
I'll repair the remaining systems on the way.
我会在路上修复剩下的系统
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表