All of Imhotep's Jaffa were required to master it.
所有的因霍特普的 贾法被要求掌握.
And now we require it of ourselves.
现在我们对自己要求.
Bashaak. Training staffs.
巴沙克.训练人员.
Out of necessity, Teal'c. There are not enough staff weapons for all.
超乎必要,提亚克 这里没有足够的支柱武器给大家.
You overcommit!
你过量使用!
This young warrior's name is Tara'c.
这个年轻斗士的名字叫塔拉克.
Tek matte, Master. If you would allow me.
长官 如果你允许我.
The weapon is balanced, but the warrior is not.
这个武器是平和的,但斗士不.
When one overcommits, one becomes vulnerable to counterattack.
当一个人过量使用 就会在反♥攻♥中变得易受攻击.
When one achieves balance in combat,
当一个人在战斗中达到平衡
one will survive to achieve balance in life.
他会在生活中达到平衡.
Forgive me, Master, but K'tano teaches
对不起,长官 但是K'tano教育我们
that one must strike with single- minded purpose to victory,
一个人必须坚持单一目的 来达到胜利.
without regard for one's survival.
将个人生死置之度外.
Show me.
让我看看.
Hey, easy, easy, easy. Leave them, O'Neill.
嗨,简单. 离开他们,欧尼尔.
Hey!
嗨!
What the hell are you doin'? We are training.
你到底在干吗? ! 我们在训练.
I'd call it beatin' the crap out of each other!
我要把每个人的废话打击出来.
The boy's symbiote will heal his injuries, O'Neill.
那个男孩的共生体治愈了 他的伤口,欧尼尔.
K'tano teaches that we must be willing to die if we are to be free.
K'tano教育我们如果要自♥由♥ 就必须愿意去死.
Well, if you all die, you won't have an army. That's kinda stupid.
好,如果你们都死了 你们不再有军队. 那有点蠢.
Kek mattet, kree! What?
什么? !
You insult our ways, O'Neill.
你侮辱我们的方式,欧尼尔.
He is challenging you. Kek mattet!
他在挑战你.
Yeah, just...
对,只是
Easy, stick boy. I'm just here to help.
放松,难缠的孩子 我来这里只是为了帮忙.
K'tano returns!
K'tano归来!
Where... Where are you goin'?
你你去哪里?
You know, we never get this when we come home.
你知道,当我们回去时 从不得到这样的礼遇.
Jaffa!
贾法!
This day, three of our warriors have fallen in the name of freedom.
今天,我们的三个勇士在 自♥由♥的名义下牺牲了.
They fought fiercely against Zipacna's forces,
他们和吉普卡纳的武装激烈战斗
and they died bravely,
并且英勇献身
and have secured for themselves a place in Kheb.
保卫了在凯卜的地方
So, too, have they strengthened our ability to fight back at the enemy.
所以,同样的,他们增强了 我们同敌人周♥旋♥到底的能力.
True weapons.
真正的武器.
Tek matte. You flatter me, Master Bra'tac.
你恭维我 布瑞泰克大♥师♥.
I honour he who would kill his god. And to his brethren of the Tauri.
我尊敬杀了自己神的人 以及他陶利的弟兄们.
Slayers of Ra, Hathor, Setesh, Heru-ur,
雷,哈索尔,瑟特使,赫鲁的凶手
Sokar, Cronus and Apophis.
索卡,克罗努斯和阿波比斯.
Well! Somebody's been keepin' score.
好! 一些人保持了纪录.
Colonel Jack O'Neill. A familiar name.
杰克欧尼尔上校 一个熟悉的名字.
Cursed by every Goa'uld.
被每个勾阿呜诅咒.
Imhotep himself declared your days were numbered.
因霍特普宣称你的时日无多.
Well, that's fine. As long as it's a really big number.
好,很好. 只要这真的 是一个大数目.
Because of you, the armies of these fallen
因为你,那些失败的
System Lords now swell our ranks.
系统主人壮大了我们的队伍.
We owe you thanks. Tek mat'ek, K'tano.
"我们还没感谢你. K'tano. "
We also offer an alliance. Then you are most welcome.
我们也提供联盟 你是最受欢迎的.
And food and supplies for your people.
还有食品和装备给你的人♥民♥.
Glorious!
太棒了!
And, of course, weapons.
当然,还有武器.
Earth weapons.
地球武器.
Take no offence, my friend, but your weapons are primitive by comparison.
没有恶意,我的朋友 但你的武器相形之下显得原始.
Carter, I think a little demonstration is in order. Don't you?
卡特,我想一点小证明 是必要的. 不是吗?
This weapon is called a P- 90.
这个武器叫P-90.
It carries a 50- round, top- loading magazine of Teflon- coated ordnance
它带有50环,顶部装载弹仓 和特富隆涂层
with a cyclical rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute.
每分钟循环运转900圈.
Who here can handle a staff weapon? Rak'nor is among our best marksmen.
这里谁能处理支柱武器 雷克诺是我们之中最好的.
Carter, that target. What... 60, 70 yards down?
卡特,树靶子,60,70码开外?
Give or take, sir.
允许有小误差,长官.
Fire away, son.
连续开火,小子.
Well done. Ta'i kree.
好极了. 泰'可里
Two out of three. That's... not bad.
"2/3,不错. "
Carter? The female?
卡特? 女的?
Major Carter is a formidable warrior. Yes, of course.
卡特少校是一个强大的斗士. 当然.
Actually, hold up a second.
事实上,坚持一会儿.
Hey, you! In the skirt!
嗨,你! 穿裙子的!
Get that target swingin' a little!
把那个靶子轻微摇晃!
A little more!
再晃一点!
All right. Step away.
好. 走开.
When you're ready, Major.
你准备好了,少校.
Uh, Major, demonstrate the weapon on single- shot.
嗯,少校,演示武器的单发.
This...
这个
is a weapon of terror.
是一个恐怖的武器.
It's made to intimidate the enemy.
这被用来胁迫对手.
This...
这个
is a weapon of war.
是战争武器.
It's made to kill your enemy.
用来杀死你的敌人.
And it's capable of doing so effectively
这能有效完成超过
at five times the range I just demonstrated.
我演示的5倍范围
We've used it to win skirmishes with the Goa'uld
我们用它赢得了和勾阿呜以及服务于
and the Jaffa who served them.
他们的贾法的小规♥模♥冲♥突♥.
Those of you who have gone up against us and survived,
那些和我们对抗并且生还的
and you know who you are,
你知道是谁
you know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么.
We accept your gifts with gratitude... and humility.
我们感激和谦卑的 接受你们的武器.
Now, let us celebrate this new alliance!
现在,让我们庆祝 这个新同盟!
They really like doing that, don't they? Yes, sir.
他们真的喜欢那样 对吗? 是的,长官.
Your weapons are formidable, yes, but they lack the endurance of a staff.
你们的武器是强大的 对,但他们缺乏忍♥耐力.
We have these. You provide them freely?
我们有这些. 你免费提供?
Isn't that the purpose of an alliance? It gives you power over us.
这不是联盟的目的 通过我们给你力量.
How so?
然后?
If K'tano does not do exactly as agreed, you may withhold ammunition.
如果K'tano不真正同意 你可以保留军♥火♥.
OK, first of all, Teal'c,
好,首先,提亚克
as long as you're a member of SG-1,
只要你是SG-1的成员,
you should use the pronoun "we", not "you".
你就 应该使用 " 我们" ,而不是" 你" .
And secondly, we're not holding back. We're offering the best we've got.
其次,我们不是要阻止 我们要提供最好的.
Now, you can either take it... or leave it.
现在,你或者可以接受 或者离开.
Of course. It is only concern for my people that I raise these questions.
当然,只有对我的人,才说这些.
Your people? No warrior here cannot say "my people".
你的人? 这里没有斗士 不会说" 我的人" .
As I also have done. Colonel O'Neill fears I may seek power.
正如我所做的. 欧尼尔上校 怕我会寻找力量.
Well, you are gathering an army. And I lead.
好,你聚集队伍. 我来领导.
But there is no warrior among us who cannot claim Joma Secu.
但我们之间没有斗士不能 宣称釉玛瑟库.
Challenge of leadership. To determine the victor's worthiness.
挑战领导权. 检测胜利者的价值.
To the death, I suppose. Of course.
导向死亡,我推想. 当然.
Of course.
当然.
Yeah, well, where I come from, we do things... a little differently.
对,好,我来自的地方 我们做事有小小的不同.
You want us to change our ways to suit yours?
你要我们改变我们的 方式来迁就你?
I didn't say that, but if it's no trouble... K'tano.
我没那么说,但是如果 没问题K'tano.
Colonel O'Neill, it is my hope that we can learn from our differences,
欧尼尔上校,我希望我们 可以学习我们的不同.
that they bond us together, make us stronger.
把我们联合在一起,让我们更强大.
Your words are wise, Master Bra'tac.
你的话很明智. 布瑞泰克大♥师♥.
Yes. Wise indeed.
对,确实明智.
Tomorrow we will bond, in battle.
明天我们会融合,在战场上.
You are familiar with the System Lord Nirrti?
你熟悉系统主人内尔提?
Oh, yeah. Tomorrow we raid a supply shipment
哦,对. 明天我们袭击一艘补给船.
intended for a battalion of Nirrti's Jaffa.
意在内尔提的贾法的一支队伍.
Join us. If we do, what's... in it for us?
加入我们. 如果我们做 其中对我们有什么?
I see you speak your mind, O'Neill.
我明白你说出你的想法,
Yes, which is why I don't say much.
欧尼尔 这就是为什么我不说这么多.
A share of the spoils.
宠爱的分享.
Spoils are good. We like spoils.
宠爱是好的. 我们喜欢宠爱.
Teal'c has informed me that you require several hours of sleep.
提亚克通知我你要求 若干小时的睡眠.
There is no shame in doing so.
这没什么害羞的.
Gee, thanks.
谢谢.
Shal met. Shal met.
肖 met.肖 met
Have you chosen to join us, Teal'c?
你选择加入我们了吗,提亚克?
K'tano has yet to ask. He will.
K'tano还没问. 他会的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表