We've been out of contact for several hours.
我们已经失去联络几个小时
Very well, Major. Hold the Stargate for as long as you can,
非常好,少校尽可能守住 星际之门,
then get out of there.
然后离开那里
SG1 will just have to get the job done. Yes, sir. SG 3 niner out.
SG-1必须完成任务是 长官SG-3离开
I'm sure they'll find a way, sir. It's not SG1 I'm worried about.
我肯定他们能找到路 长官这不是我担心SG-1的
Colonel Grieves?
格里夫上校?
While stealing a powerful beam weapon from the people of P3Y- 294,
在从P3Y-294的人手里偷窃 强大的电武器
Colonel Grieves turned the device against his pursuers, killing all three.
格里夫上校把设备弄成针对 他的追随者,杀了所有的三个人
We returned the weapon,
我们挽回了武器,
but P3Y- 294 would have nothing further to do with us.
但是 P3Y-294不会再忍♥受我们
I'll be in my office, Sergeant.
我会在办公室,军士
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Colonel, you and I know that we left this exactly the way we found it.
上校,我们知道我们离开我们找到的路
We can't have. We missed something.
我们不会有.我们错过了一些东西
We didn't. It must be something else.
我们没有一定是什么东西错了
Either shut up or go help Jackson get the force field back on.
或者闭嘴或者帮助杰克森恢复力场
How many? Several gliders, a battalion of warriors.
多少? 若干滑翔机,一队勇士
You wanna be on this side when we get this up again.
当我们让这个重新启动时你要在这边
Just tell us when.
告诉我们什么时候
Go. Save yourselves.
走救你自己
I will remain here as long as this flame burns.
我会在这里直到火焰燃烧
Marul...
玛鲁...
As long is it burns, the Caretaker lives.
一旦它燃烧,看守人活了
What Caretaker?
什么看守人?
He is not to be spoken of. It is against our law.
他没有被提及这违背我们的法律
Look, do you want your people to survive or not?
看,你要你的人♥民♥生还还是相反?
I'm almost outta ammo! OK, get on this side.
我几乎要没弹♥药♥了 好,来这一边
Daniel! If you could stop shooting for a second.
丹尼尔! 如果你能停止射击一会儿
I got it. Go, go, go, go.
我成功了,走,走...
Kershaw.
科绍
It's gonna be all right. They can't get past the force field.
会好的他们无法通过力场
Colonel.
上校
Carter.
卡特
Carter, if you can hear me,
卡特,如果你能听见我
we've got to find someone called the Caretaker.
我们要去寻找叫看守人的人
He's like a hermit. He lives near the Sentinel
他像个隐士.他在哨兵附近生活
and apparently takes care of it.
并且显然照看它
One of my patrols has discovered your Sentinel.
我的一支巡逻队发现了你的哨兵
Even now, warriors of the Tauri endeavour to repair it.
直到现在,陶利的勇士在竭力修复它
I cannot allow them to succeed.
我不能允许他们成功
Tell me how to disable the force field.
告诉我如何破坏力场
That would be against our highest law.
这违背我们的最高法律
You would sacrifice your own life to defy me?
你会牺牲自己的生命来反对我?
I would.
我会
Colonel O'Neill, come in.
欧尼尔上校,进来
Force field must be blocking the radio signal.
立场一定阻塞了无线信♥号♥♥
We put it back the way it was.
我们恢复原状了
I know we did. Obviously we didn't.
我知道显然我们没有
If Colonel Grieves can get it working, I'll tell you.
如果格里夫上校能让它工作 我会告诉你
Wait a second. I think I recognise some of these symbols.
等等我想我认得一些记号♥
Their written language is similar to the people of P2A- 463.
他们的书面语言和P2A-463的接近
So? So it's possible they're related.
那么? 也许他们有联♥系♥
Don't tell me you could read that.
别告诉我你能识别
No, I'm just saying I recognise some of these symbols.
不,我只是说我辨认出一些记号♥
On P2A- 463, these symbols mean "life force", "life energy".
在P2A-463, 这些记号♥的 意思是生命武力, 生命能量
Life energy?
生命能量?
These ones mean "two as one". And that means?
这些意思是二合一什么意思?
I have no idea,
我不知道
but it means something or they wouldn't have written it here.
但一定有什么 意思否则不会写在这里
The Caretaker, Colonel. Shut up!
看守人,上校闭嘴!
What if the device is only part of the equation?
如果装置只是等式的一部分?
You're guessing. We both know nothing's wrong with it.
你在猜测我们都知道它没毛病
We put it back the way it was.
我们原样带回
What if the Caretaker did more than just look after it?
如果看守人不只是看守呢?
Tell us of this Caretaker.
告诉我们这个看守人
The night we found this place, a Latonan man took us by surprise.
我们发现这个地方的晚上 一个拉脱纳人让我们惊讶
What happened? He attacked us. I defended myself.
发生了什么? 他攻击我们 我保护自己
Colonel, look out!
上校,小心!
My orders were to retrieve technology
我的命令是从勾阿呜那里
to save Earth from the Goa'uld at all costs.
不惜一切代价地重新得到拯救地球的技术
You killed him. I defended myself!
你杀了他我在保护自己
We should have taken him into the city.
我们应该带他进入城市
They could have saved him. I know they could have.
他们也许已经救了他我知道他们会的
The Caretaker... he begged us to.
看守人...他祈求我们
Please.
请
Please. I do not wish to die.
请我不会撒谎
Colonel, maybe we can take him back to the city.
上校,也许我们可以把他带回城市
Yes, the city... That's not an option.
对,城市...那不是一个选择
But, sir, he'll die if we just leave him here.
但,长官,如果我们只把 他留在这里他会死
We have our orders, Kershaw.
我们有我们的命令,科绍
Then allow me to touch the Sentinel. Why?
那么允许我触摸哨兵为什么?
Shut him up. Please...
让他闭嘴请...
Allow me to touch the Sentinel just once with my hand.
允许我用手摸一下哨兵
You're not touching anything. This is wrong.
你没有摸到任何东西这是错的
It's his own damn fault for sneaking up on me like that.
这是他自己的错误, 对我那样说话
You've gotta think of the big picture here. The Sentinel could save Earth.
你应该想想这里的大局 哨兵系统可以拯救地球
We're talking about one life- one life - compared to billions of people.
我们在讨论一条生命一条 生命和几十亿人♥民♥相比
We don't even know how it works. We'll find out.
我们甚至不知道它能否 工作我们会找出
Will you allow me to give him something for the pain, then, sir?
你能允许我给他一点止痛剂 那么,长官?
Fine, but that's all we can do.
好,但我们也只能这么做了
When I die,
我死的时候
Marul will know.
玛鲁会知道
What do you mean, he'll know?
你什么意思,他会知道?
He told us that, if he were to die, the Latonans would know anyway.
他告诉我们,如果他快死了 拉脱纳人无论如何会知道
How so?
那么?
A flame in Marul's chamber would die with him.
玛鲁殿堂里的火焰会和他一起死
He... wore a band around his wrist.
他...戴了一条带子绕着手腕 会和他一起死
It was a dead man's switch.
这是一个死人的按钮
I rigged it so nobody would know he was gone.
我非法操纵了它,所以没有人 会知道他走了
Two forces as one, man and machine.
两个力量合一,人和机器
No, no! We missed something.
不,不! 我们错过了什么
We just need to find out what it is.
我们只是要找出它是什么
Colonel.
上校
You know, now would be a good time to turn that thing on.
你知道,现在是打开这个 东西的好时机
Lower the force field, or your friends will be killed.
降低力场,否则你的朋友们会被害
Sir... Don't do it, Carter. That's an order.
长官...别这么做 卡特那是个命令
Jaffa.
贾法
Agh!
啊!
Blow it up! Don't let'em have it. Jaffa.
爆♥炸♥! 别让他们拥有它贾法
Do it! Yes, sir.
执行! 是,长官
Wait! I can deactivate the force field.
等等! 我能解除力场
I can do it from here.
我能从这里实现
I'm gonna let Colonel Grieves take down the force field, sir.
我要让格里夫长官拆卸力场,长官
Carter, I gave you a direct order.
卡特,我给了你直接的命令
Yes, sir. I understand that.
是,长官,我明白
I think it's the right thing to do.
我认为这是正确的事情
He's gone. As are the Jaffa.
他走了贾法也一样
What just happened?
发生了什么?
The Sentinel was never damaged, sir. It just required a human component.
哨兵从未受损,长官只是 需要一个人的成分
Man and machine working together to become a weapon.
人和机器一起工作变成一个武器
The Sentinel is indeed a device of great power.
哨兵确实有很强的威力
We would be wise to ask the Latonans if we may study it further.
我们会很明智去询问拉脱纳人 是否我们可以进一步了解
Oh, I think I know what they'd say.
哦,我认为我知道他们会说什么
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表