If they really wanna blame me, denying it isn't gonna change anything.
如果他们真的要谴责我 否认无济于事
10,000 years ago a Goa'uld tried the same experiments that they're trying,
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥年前一个勾阿呜做了 和他们同样的实验
and he nearly blew the entire planet to bits.
他差点炸掉整个星球
I tried telling them. They wouldn't listen.
我试图告诉他们他们不听
They're gonna build that bomb, and nothing we say is gonna stop them.
他们在造炸♥弹♥,而我们说的 无法阻止他们
The Asgard is still not responding. We've tried to reach Jacob Carter,
仙宫仍然没有回应我们试图 联络贾克布卡特
but, last we heard,
但,上次我们听说,
he was on a mission to recover the last undercover Tok'ra.
他有任务 去恢复上次在托克拉的发现
General, we do have intelligence on a sarcophagus.
将军,我们确实在石棺方面有能力
SG 3's mission report two months ago. Yes, sir.
SG3两个月前的任务报告 是,长官
We both know the negative effects of that technology.
我们都知道那种技术的负面作用
But Daniel's been in one of those things a dozen times.
但丹尼尔已经多次面对那样的 情况
Once more isn't gonna hurt.
再多一次不会造成伤害
However, SG- 3's report clearly indicated that
但是,SG-3的报告明确指出
the sarcophagus is heavily guarded,
石棺被重兵把守
and likely retrieving it would result in significant casualties,
并且很可能找回它会造成重大伤亡
which is why I did not order a recovery mission at the time.
这就是我当时没有命令 防御任务的原因
Sir... Colonel,
长官...上校
please don't think you're alone in your feelings on this matter.
请不要认为在这件事情上 你们是孤立的
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Got anything? Well, I've been doing some calculations.
得到什么了? 好,我已经 做了一些运算
Anything to help Daniel? I wish.
可以帮到丹尼尔? 但愿如此
Based on the amount of radiation they say he was exposed to,
根据他们所说的他被辐射到 的放射物的剂量
I've estimated the energy that would have been generated by the experiment.
我估计能量是由试验产生的
And? The potential's astronomical, sir.
还有呢? 潜力是无法估计的,长官
A very small amount of the unstable element they're working with
他们使用极少量的不稳定元素
emitted a pulse of energy
发射出的能量脉冲,
far greater than anything I've ever believed possible
超乎想象
much more than weapons- grade naqahdah would have.
远胜于武器级别的那夸达所应该有的
It would require a massive nuclear reaction to even approach this level.
甚至需要大规模的核反应,才能接近这个水准
So?
那么?
This could be the missing link in terms of generating the kind of energy
在引发这种能量方面 这也许是缺少的一环
I believe is necessary to create a hyperspace window,
我相信有必要去开一个 超时空的窗口
or to generate the kind of shields
或者造一种勾阿呜曾经
the Goa'uld have used to protect their ships.
用来 保护他们船只的屏蔽
Sir, we have to get some of this element.
长官,我们必须弄一些这个元素
Their government believes Dr Jackson was trying to sabotage their research.
他们的政♥府♥相信杰克森博士 试图破坏他们的研究
It's a lie. They're using Daniel as a scapegoat.
他们撒谎他们把丹尼尔作为替罪羊
You said he was vocal in his disapproval of their project
你说在意外发生前
before the accident.
他在反对 他们的计划中发表意见
None of it bodes well for diplomatic relations.
对于外交关系没有很好的预示
Why are you talking about diplomatic relations? This is Daniel's life!
为什么你要谈到外交关系 这是丹尼尔的生命!
Sir, I know how you feel because I feel the same way.
长官,我知道你作何感受因 为我也有相同感觉
But I cannot stress enough how valuable this element could be.
但我无法足够的强调这个 元素多么有价值
I will draft a letter to the Kelownan leaders.
我会写信给克罗纳人的领导
General, you cannot capitulate to these people. They are lying bastards!
将军,你不能向这些人屈服 他们是撒谎虫!
Their government doesn't know the truth.
他们的政♥府♥不知道真♥相♥
They will have little reason to believe us,
他们没理由相信我们
when what we're forcing them to admit would be a major embarrassment.
尤其我们要迫使他们承认的东西 会是一个大羞辱
It will put them at too great a disadvantage in further negotiations.
这会让他们在深入谈判中处于不利形势
Sir...
长官...
you cannot admit Daniel is guilty.
你不能承认丹尼尔有罪
Give me some credit, Jack.
相信我,杰克
I will tell them that we did not order any such action,
我会告诉他们 我们不会采取任何类似行动
and do not condone its obvious intentions, both of which are true.
并且不宽恕明显的企图 以上两点都是真的
Hopefully we can lay the groundwork for further diplomatic negotiations,
希望我们可以为进一步的 外交谈判铺设基础
which will eventually result in an amicable trade for the naquadria.
这将最终导致纳卡德的和平交易
I'm ordering you to deliver the letter.
我命令你送这封信
Fine... sir.
好...长官
Hey.
嗨
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
I'm surprised to see you.
看到你我很惊讶
I brought a letter from my superior to your leaders.
我带来了一封我的上司 给你们领袖的一封信
Hi.
嗨
That's, uh... an apology.
那是,嗯...道歉
Yeah, hardly. You see, we know you're lying through your teeth.
不可能你看,我们知道你在撒谎
How is Dr Jackson? Not good.
杰克森博士怎么样了? 不大好
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾听到这个
Two of the scientists are already dead. The other two will be shortly.
两个科学家已经死了另外两个也快了
Their deaths were... horrific.
他们的死...很可怕
My superior thinks that denying the allegations against Daniel
我上司认为拒绝针对丹尼尔的断言
Would be a waste of time. He's a wise man.
会是浪费时间他很明智
Why is your government even trying to maintain a relationship with us?
为什么你们政♥府♥依然试图 和我们保持关系?
We want some of that stuff you're experimenting with.
我们要一些你们在实验的东西
My government still thinks they can negotiate for it.
我的政♥府♥仍然认为他们可以 为此而谈判
The naquadria is very spare and extremely valuable to us.
纳卡德非常稀少并且对 我们尤其有价值
I doubt that my government would ever agree to that.
我怀疑我的政♥府♥会不会同意
Yeah, I figured.
对,我知道
That's why I'm here. I don't understand.
这是我来这里的原因我不明白
I only agreed to bring that letter so I could see you.
我只同意带信来 这样我可以见到你
Why? Because Daniel is dying.
为什么? 因为丹尼尔快死了
And you're looking for someone to blame, or... ?
你在寻找可以谴责的人,或者...?
I'm not gonna let you tarnish his name.
我不会让你玷污他的名字
See, I don't care what that stuff is worth to anyone.
看,我不在乎那个原料对 任何人的价值
My government will admit Daniel is guilty over my dead body.
我的政♥府♥会认定丹尼尔有罪 除非我死了
What do you want from me? Just tell the truth.
你要从我这里得到什么 仅仅是说真话
I can't.
我不能
Even if I wanted to, without the support of...
即使我想,没有...的支持
We're in this mess because you and your buddies are lying cowards,
我们处境糟糕就是因为 你和你的弟兄们是撒谎的懦夫
Trying to cover your own incompetence. Colonel.
试图掩盖自己的无能上校
We desperately need the weapon we're developing.
我们拼命的需要我们发展的武器
Without it, the Kelownan people could fall to our rival nations,
没有它,克罗纳人♥民♥会被 敌对国家奴役
who are developing their own powerful weapons as we speak.
他们在发展我们说过的强大武器
We will do whatever's necessary to ensure our freedom and a lasting peace.
我们会做一切必须的事情来确保 我们的自♥由♥和持久的和平
All right, let me be clear about something.
好,让我来理清一些事情
I think this is the point Daniel was trying to make.
我认为这是丹尼尔试图指出的关键
A weapon of mass destruction can only be used for one thing.
大规模杀伤性武器只能 用来做一件事
You might think it'll ensure peace and freedom, but I guarantee you,
你也许认为这能确保和平和自♥由♥ 但我向你保证
it'll never have the effect you're hoping for until you use it,
直到你使用它,它永远不会 产生你所希望的效果
at least once.
至少一次
Now, just for the record, the reason we want that stuff
现在,只是为了有案可查 我们需要原料的理由是
is because we think it could be used to create defence shields.
因为我们认为它可能被用来 制♥造♥防御武器
But you just go ahead.
但你只是前进
Blow yourselves to hell with it.
把你自己和它带入地狱
He looks awful.
他看来很糟
It's gonna get a lot worse, and it's gonna happen fast.
也许会变得更糟并且会很快发生
I'm sure you're doing everything you can.
我肯定你在做所能做得所有事情
Sedatives and painkillers. That's all we can really do.
镇定剂和止痛药那是我们 真正能做的一切
You have no idea how painful this is going to get.
你不知道到底会有多痛
I'd not normally say this.
我通常不会这么说
it goes against everything I've been trained to do
这和我被 训练去做的一切事情相违背
but the truth is, he'd be a lot better off if I...
但事实是,如果我...他会好很多
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I didn't suggest this before because, um...
我之前没有如此建议是因为,嗯...
Well, the truth is, I'm not really sure what I'm doing with this thing.
好,事实是,我不确实 肯定我做了什么
I could make things worse.
我可能把事情弄得更糟
He's seizing. Give me five of Valium.
他被捆绑给我五颗安定
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起对不起
Help me get him on his side.
帮我弄好他
Valium's in. Stand by with the Ambu bag.
安定来了带好安布包准备行动
Draw two grams of magnesium sulphate. Ease him back.
提取两克镁硫酸盐让他放松
Easy.
放松
Your fate is in your hands.
你的命运在你手中
Hey, Jack.
嗨,杰克
Hey.
嗨
I, uh...
我,嗯...
I just wanted to...
我只是想要...
I'm really bad at this.
我在这方面真的糟糕
Yes, you are.
对
I hear that Sam thinks, uh...
我听说山姆认为,嗯...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表