The Tok'ra Selmak has thus far eluded capture.
托克拉的塞尔麦克已经躲避了被捕.
I will see to it personally, my lord.
大人,我想单独你和见面.
I am sure you will not fail me, Teal'c.
我确定你不会对我失望的,提亚克.
I really have no idea what I'm doing here.
我真的不知道我在这里干吗.
Keep tryin'. You might get lucky. Sir, I hate to sound negative,
,继续试.你会好运的.,,长官,我不想被否定,
but I think without a little more insight into
但是我觉得没有一些洞察力,
how these things actually work,
关于这些东西试怎样工作的,
I've got pretty much zero chance of hitting...
我真的有很多零机会来打击,
OK, maybe not zero.
好的,可能不是零.
Come on.
快.
Inside.
进去.
Come on, Teal'c. A part of you has to know the truth.
拜托,提亚克.,你们要知道真♥相♥.
The truth is, you are a prisoner of Apophis.
真♥相♥是,你是阿波菲斯的囚犯.
When the symbiote that I carry matures, you will become its host.
当我体内的共生体成熟的时候,你会成为他的主人.
OK, l... I meant the other truth.
好的,我…我是说别的真♥相♥.
(O'Neill) Look out!
(欧尼尔),小心!
We shall die long before we reach Delmak without new symbiotes!
没有新的共生体在到达旦克之前早就死了!
Apophis will live on,
阿波菲斯,会继续存在,
and we shall serve him well until we die with honour in his name.
我们会继续很好的为他们服务,直到以他们的名义死去.
My lord, the internal sensors have shut down.
大人,内部传感器已经关闭了.
Power is being diverted from the hyperdrive.
能量正从超光推进器那里传递过来.
We're out of hyperspeed.
我们还没有脱离危险.
My lord, the ship's systems are failing.
大人,飞船的系统失败了.
I am unable to bring the engines back on line.
我不能让引擎重启.
Harak, kla mel.
哈拉克,克拉,麦尔.
Odd.
奇怪.
Uh-oh.
呃-哦.
Uh, excuse me.
呃,不好意思.
This could be a problem. Sir, if they've got control
,会有问题的.长官,如果他们被控制
of the primary systems... This could be a problem.
,那些主要的系统…,那是个问题.
It won't attack unless you threaten it.
除非你威胁它否则它不会攻击的.
Yeah. Still, maybe we should, um...
是的,仍然,可能我们该,恩,
(Teal'c) My lord, the ship is infested with replicators.
(提亚克)大人,船上有太多复♥制♥品了.
How? I am unsure.
,怎样?,我不确定.
They control the engine room. Destroy them!
,他们控制了引擎室.,摧毁他们!
We cannot. There are too many ofthem and too few ofus. We must...
我们不能.他们太多了,我们人太少了,我们必须…
Kree, Jaffa!
可里,贾法!
Kree hak!
Kree hak!
(agonised screams)
(挣扎的尖叫)
(Daniel) Hello.
(丹尼尔),你好.
It's been, what, 10, 1 1 hours since we picked up the cargo ship?
已经有10,11个小时了,自从我们获得那艘货船开始?
The replicators have had time to reach unmanageably large numbers.
复♥制♥品有足够时间,扩大了不能控制的巨大的数量.
Let's just hope they left the cargo ship alone.
我们就指望他们离开货船了.
Chances are they have. They'd focus on controlling the mothership.
他们掌握机会的.,我们会吧注意力集中在控制母舰
Brainwashed or not, we can't leave Teal'c.
不管有没有洗♥脑♥,我们不能离开,提亚克.
I know. You and Jacob secure the cargo ship. Carter, you're with me.
我知道.,你和,保护货船,卡特,你和我一起.
You know how to use one of these?
你知道怎么使用那一个?
Sure.
是的.
We must ensure that Apophis reaches the cargo bay.
我们必须保证阿波菲斯到达货船港.
He is a god. Is he powerless against these demons?
他是个上帝.,对这些魔鬼他没能力吗?
What you say is blasphemy. If I hear it again, I will kill you.
你说得是一种亵渎.,如果我再听说一次,我会杀了你的.
If our weapons have no effect, what can we do?
如果我们的武器没有效果,我们还能做什么?
Human weapons will work. There are crates of them in storage.
人类武器会有用的.,这是他们保存的板条箱.
(scurrying)
(急跑)
Jaffa.
贾法.
Teal'c! We've got to get off this ship!
提亚克!,我们要离开这艘船!
Now!
现在!
(Jacob) Atmospheric shield is on line! Cargo bay is pressurised.
(雅各布),大气防护罩准备启动!,货物港有压力.
Looks clear.
看上去清楚的.
I have what may seem like a dumb question.
我有个可能是没用的置疑.
Don't we need to open those cargo bay doors to fly out?
我们不需要打开那些货物港的门才能飞出去,啊?
This ship has remote access to the door controls.
这船有控制门的路径程序.
Hopefully, the bugs haven't overridden it.
希望那些复♥制♥品没有控制那个.
You... you don't want to check?
你…你不想检查下?
I don't wanna tip 'em off before we have to.
在我们必须要做之前我不想告戒他们.
Sir, we gotta move!
长官,我们要走了!
He's alive.
他活着.
Hope Junior keeps him that way.
希望后来的人能让他那样.
Yeah, here you go.
是的,走吧.
He's been shot! He resisted a little.
,他中枪了!,他做了点反抗.
I thought you weren't gonna make it. I didn't say it, though.
,我觉得你不会那样做,尽管我没有说.
Better tie him up.
最好把他绑好.
What was that? The mothership jumped to hyperspeed.
,那是什么?,母舰加速了.
Now what? Now nothin'.
,现在是什么?,没什么.
We can't open the cargo bay doors and fly out while we're in hyperspace.
当我们在超速的时候我们不能打开货物港的门并飞出去
According to this, the ship is headed towards the last coordinates entered:
根据这个情况,船只能朝最后的地方去:
Sokar's old planet,
索卡尔的,古老的星球,
Apophis' new base.
阿波菲斯',的新基地.
Uh, Dad. I see.
,哦,糟了,我知道.
The ship is travelling at ten times its capable hyperspeed?
船以它可以的10倍的超速在行驶?
And the speed's still increasing. 20 times... 30...
速度还在增加.20倍…30…
This is incredible. The bugs must have modified the engines.
太不可置信了.病毒一定改进了发动机.
They can do that? They can do almost anything.
,太不可置信了.病毒一定改进了发动机.
Blocks come together to form whatever pattern they need
碎片连接到一起,成为任何他们那需要的的样式,
to achieve their goals.
以达到他们的目的.
But they don't care about travelling fast. Only while multiplying.
,但是他们不在乎快速旅行,,只有在繁殖的时候.
Once they reach a critical number, they look for new technology to consume.
一旦他们达到一个临界值,它们就会找新的技术来毁灭他.
Then our data about Apophis' base
然后我得关于阿波菲斯基地的数据,
must make it look pretty appetising.
一定被他们认为是美味可口的食物.
This is great news. We'll be back in our own galaxy in no time.
这是个好消息.,我们可以立刻回到我们自己的星系了.
When they exit hyperspeed, we can fly home.
当他们存在在超速状态的时候,我们就可以回家了.
I wouldn't exactly call that... great news.
我不会把这个称为…好消息.
We can't let the bugs get a foothold in our galaxy.
我们不能让病毒在我们的星系找到立足之处.
They're relentless. Even the Asgard can't stop them.
他们是无情的.,就算,仙宫,也不能阻止他们.
What about selfdestruct? Right.
,那自我毁灭呢??,,对的.
Once it was set on Apophis' ship, the bugs couldn't shut it off.
一旦他们登上,阿波菲斯'的飞船,病毒就不能关闭了.
Looks like the bugs figured out Goa'uld computers.
好像病毒能解决,勾阿呜,的电脑
I can't get into the main system.
我不能进入主系统.
Let's figure this out. We got 'em on Thor's ship.
我们把这个弄出来.,我们把他们弄上索的船上去.
How? We destroyed the deceleration drive
,怎样?,,我们破坏减速行驶
before the ship entered Earth's atmosphere.
在飞船进入地球的大气层之前.
It couldn't withstand an uncontrolled re-entry.
那不能经受得住一个不受控制的重返.
Goa'uld ships use sublight engines to slow down after exiting hyperspace.
勾阿呜,的飞船使用太阳能引擎来减速,在达到超速以后.
If we destroy the engine controls... The ship won't be able to stop.
,如果我们破还了引擎的控制…,飞船就不能停下来了.
And it'll crash right into Apophis' planet.
它就会闯入阿波菲斯的星球.
We'd have to wait until just after the ship came out of hyperspace
我们要等到船减速到超速之下
so the bugs have no time to change trajectory.
那样病毒就没有时间改变轨道了.
How do we destroy these engines?
我们怎么破坏这些引擎?
All we have to do is eliminate the control crystals.
我们要做的就是排除控制晶体.
In the engine room. Which is Bug Central, probably.
,在引擎房♥那个是病毒中心,可能.
So we plant C4.
所以我们安置C4.
The bugs could disable the detonator by the time we leave and set it off.
病毒可以是炸♥药♥失效到我们离开出发的时候.
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
We would have to physically destroy the crystals ourselves.
我们要用自己的身体去破坏这些晶体.
A P90 at close range should do the job. That doesn't sound...
,一个在关闭范围的P90可以做这个工作,那不像是…
You got a better idea, Mr Positive?
你有更好的主意?,积极先生?
The ship's reached over 800 times its previous maximum speed.
飞船达到自己最大速度的800倍的速度了.
One of us should get the cargo ship charged up and ready to go.
我们中要一个人去给货船充电,准备走人.
That would be you. Carter, Daniel, with me.
那就是你.,卡特,丹尼尔,和我一起.
It's gonna be tight, guys. You only have about 30 seconds
时间非常紧,伙计,你只有30秒
to get from the engine room back to the cargo bay.
从引擎室到货舱.
Just keep it runnin'. All right. Good luck.
,要跑,好的.,,好运.
Oh, crap.
哦,妈的.
What the hell is that?
该死的那是什么?
That... is a big bug.
是…大病毒.
I guess that explains the extra power.
我想这是额外能量的解释.
Uh, listen...
恩,听着…
Let's not wake it up.
不要吵醒它.
OK, the control panel...
好的,控制面板…
Ready? Wait for it, sir.
,准备?,等着了,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表