This is gonna be rough.
这会很粗暴
Stay with Elliot.
和艾黎特一起
Hey.
嘿
You OK?
你还好?
Not really.
不是
You'd think a race advanced enough to fly in spaceships
你觉得一个能驾驶宇宙飞船的足够先进的种族
would have seat belts.
应该系安全带.
We just prefer not to crash. Come on. We gotta get out of here.
我们只是不想坠毁快 我们要离开这里
Are you injured? I'll live.
你受伤了嘛? 我会活下去的
How's our ride? It's not going anywhere fast.
我们的船呢? 它不会很快去别的地方的
Dad!
爸爸!
You all right? Yeah. Looks worse than it is. You?
你还好? 是的,看上去要糟一点 你呢?
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我很好
How's Elliot? He's in rough shape.
艾黎特呢? 他看上去不错
He got injured in a cave- in.
他受伤了,
Lantash went into him to save him but it's not working.
兰西去救她但是没用
We might save the cargo ship,
我们该能救货船的
but not before this area's swimming with Jaffa.
但是不是在这个地区装满贾法之前
Those gliders definitely made our position.
那些滑行机肯定知道我们的位置
We cannot escape through the Stargate. We still have this.
我们不能从星际之门逃脱. 我们还有这个
As much area as that will cover,
尽量覆盖多一点的地区
I don't think it'll spread to the Stargate.
我不觉得那会延展到星际之门那里
If we release it here it'll kill you, Elliot and Teal'c.
如果我们在这里释放的话它会杀了 你的艾黎特和提亚克
Then I gotta figure out a way to get it to the gate.
然后我就能找到去门的方法
It's suicide. You're assuming the Jaffa won't shoot you on sight.
是自毁,你觉得贾法不会向你开枪
Given the lack of cover and the size of the Jaffa army,
缺乏掩护,还有那么多的贾法
even I could not get to the Stargate undetected.
就算我不能违背发现的到达星际之门
Leave it here with me.
把那个留给我
What good's that gonna do? Leave here and hide.
哪有什么好处? 留在那里藏起来
The...
那...
The Jaffa will find me.
贾法♥会♥找到我的
I'll tell them I know the formula. They'll take me to the gate.
我会告诉他们我知道规则 他们会带我去门那里的
He is correct. He will be taken to the base camp by the Stargate
他是对的,他会被星际之门 带去基地
before being sent to the mothership. Won't they search him first?
在被送到母舰之前. 他们不会先找他嘛?
Then I'll... Then I'll set off the weapon.
那么我会... 我会引爆武器
Take out as many as I can.
尽可能多的杀几个
Please.
请
We're both gonna die.
我们都要死了
I cannot save us.
我不能救我们
But there's a chance
但是有个机会
that we can save you.
我们可以救你的
What about Elliot?
艾黎特怎么样?
It doesn't make sense
那没意义
for any of you to risk your lives trying to save me.
让你们拿自己的命去冒险来救我.
Gimme the device.
把那给我
Now go.
现在走吧
They'll be here soon.
他们很快就到了
He's happy now.
他现在很高兴
He just wanted you to know how he felt.
他只想你知道他的感觉
I do.
我是的
And I'll never forget him. Or you.
我永远不会忘记他的,或者你
Ground forces will not be far behind.
地面部队很快就到了
Sam, we gotta go.
山姆,我们走
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表