She's lying. Abort the dialling sequence.
她在撒谎 终止拨号♥序列
Arrest Colonel Simmons. This is preposterous!
逮捕西蒙上校 这是荒谬的
Take him away. If he resists, shoot him.
带他走 如果他抵抗就开枪
You remove the master control crystal before you attach the DHD.
在连上拨号♥装置之前先移♥动♥主要的控制晶体
Otherwise, the imprint will be erased.
否则,烙印就会被抹去
That was a joke. He was joking.
那是个笑话 他在开玩笑
Major? Well, theoretically...
少校? 恩,理论上来说
Are you insane? He's a Goa'uld. He wants you to destroy yourself.
你疯了? 他是个勾阿呜 他想你毁掉自己
If you remove the master control crystal,
如果你移♥动♥了主要控制晶体
nothing regulates the energy distribution.
就什么都不能控制能量源分布
The whole gate could explode.
整个星际之门就会爆♥炸♥
That true? Well, technically, it's possible.
真的? 恩,理论上来说,有可能
The gate's a powerful superconductor. But we could take steps to ensure...
星际之门是强大的超导体 但我们能设法保证
You are a whack- job.
你真是大吹牛
You're no better if you listen to her. It's a wild guess.
听她说也不会更好 只是在瞎猜
Her judgment is clouded by her personal feelings.
她的判断力被私人感情蒙蔽了
Teal'c is toast. He's history.
提亚克已经死了 他成为过去了
Sir, we could make sure the risk was very small.
长官,我们确信风险很小
You try this, and you blow yourself up for nothing.
你试试,你会被炸的粉身碎骨
No way I'm hangin' around.
我决不留在这里
Your plane leaves for Russia in an hour, Doctor.
你回去俄♥罗♥斯♥的飞机一小时内起飞 博士
Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥?
Your new assignment is to supervise Russia's naqahdah generator programme.
你的新任务就是监管俄♥罗♥斯♥的 那咔哒发生器计划
I am not going to Russia. You know what the food is like in Russia?
我不去俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥的事物怎么样吗?
Besides, I'm a civilian. I don't have to.
此外,我是个平民,
While you're on the air force payroll...
我不需要 当你是领空军的薪水
Oh, this...
噢,这个
This really sucks.
这糟透了
Major, do what you have to do.
少校,按你所说的做
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
OK, Major.
好的,少校
Sir? Master control crystal's removed. We're ready to connect the DHD.
长官?主要控制晶体已被移♥动♥ 我们已经连接上拨号♥装置
The place has been evacuated ofall nonessential personnel. Proceed, Major.
所有无关人员已经撤退 继续行动,少校
Sir.
长官
Hey, you sure you wanna be in there for this?
嘿,你确定你要待在那里?
Not really, sir.
不是很想,长官
Wasn't talkin' to you.
不是和你说话
Sir, if the gate blows up, it won't matter where we are on the base.
长官,如果星际之门爆♥炸♥了 我们在基地的哪个地方都没有关系了
Right.
没错
Not too late to change your mind about leaving.
你现在改变主意离开还来的及
I will stay.
我会留下来
Do it.
行动吧
Well, that never happened in any of the simulations.
恩,这种情况是无法模拟的
Shake it off, Sparky.
摆脱它,司巴琪
Teal'c, buddy, you all right? Indeed.
提亚克,伙伴,你还好吧? 当然好
Teal'c, as far as you know, what just happened?
提亚克,就你所知道的,发生什么事了?
I have my revenge.
我报仇了
Tanith is dead.
坦尼司死了
That's nice. I'm happy for you.
那太好了,为你高兴
It's good to see you in one piece, Teal'c.
见到你完好无缺真是太高兴了,提亚克
Yes. We thought we lost you again.
是的,我们以为会再次失去你
Are you sure you're feeling normal?
你确定你感觉良好?
Yes. What has transpired here?
是的 这里发生了什么?
Well, believe it or not, you owe your life to a Goa'uld.
不管你相信与否 是一个勾阿呜救了你的命
Never.
决不是
Oh, yes.
噢,是的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表