Oh.
噢
I'm hoping that's your insulin shot.
我希望那是你注射的胰岛素
Honestly, needles make me kinda queasy.
诚实来说,注射让我有点不稳定
Don't worry. Just a little something to help you remember.
不要怕 只是让你记起一些事情
Oh, just tell me what you want me to remember and I'll remember it.
噢,只要告诉我你想我记起什么 我就会记得的
Yeah, yeah, we'll rewrite it. It'll be great.
好,我们会重写 它会很棒的
Let's go over this again. You want a diagram?
我们再检查一次 你想要图表?
They led us straight to you. The aliens?
他们把我们直接带到你这里 那些外星人?
Yes, the aliens. Please, Mr Man in Black,
是的,外星人黑超特警
don't pretend you don't know about them.
别装作你不认识他们
Now we can't get ahold of Colonel O'Neill.
现在我们不能控制欧尼尔上校
We have to go to the set, find out what's going on.
我们要去布景,看发生什么事了
You're going nowhere.
你们哪里都不能去
The NID's been given full authority over this investigation.
NID全权调查这件事
O'Neill. Teal'c.
欧尼尔 提亚克
How'd you find us? I witnessed your abduction.
你怎么找到我们? 我看见你被诱拐
Where's Tanner? He and his men have again disappeared.
坦勒在哪里? 他和他的人又消失了
The real money's in syndication.
真的钱在企业联合组织
Martin. Martin, come on.
马丁,马丁,过来
If you wanna have lunch, call my assistant.
如果你想吃午饭,叫我的助手
Marty!
马丁!
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Murray.
墨里
You remember? Yeah.
你记得? 是的
The antidote worked. I remember everything now.
解毒剂起作用了 我记起所有的事情了
Marty, what happened? Why'd they drug you again?
马丁,发生什么事了? 他们为什么又毒害你?
They didn't.
他们没有
I did it to myself. For what reason?
我自己做的 为什么?
When we went back to my planet and we saw that it was gone,
当我们回到我的星球 看到它已经走了
I couldn't handle it.
我不知道怎么办
And the real- estate job was driving me crazy.
房♥产工作让我快发疯了
I just wanted to forget everything.
我只想忘记一切
You were gonna keep takin' pills all your life?
你想一直都吃这个药?
Another month and the long- term memory loss would've been permanent.
再吃一个月就会造成记忆的永远消失
Oh... oh, no!
噢,噢,不!
What is the matter, Martin Lloyd? The show is based on your programme.
怎么了,马丁? 这个剧本是根据你的计划编的
Don't worry. It's on cable.
不要担心,发了电报了
So, why'd they bring you out of it? Why now?
那么,他们为什么带你出去? 为什么是现在?
The ship's coming. We put it on a timer.
太空船来了 我们安装了定时器
A backup plan in case things didn't go right here.
在这里事情不顺利的候补计划
Why do they need you? I have the mobile computing device
他们为什么需要你? 我有移♥动♥处理装置
I stole from Tanner. They need it to access the ship.
我从坦勒那里偷来的 他们需要它进入那艘船
Where is it? Don't worry. It's in a safe place.
它在哪里? 别担心,它在安全的地方
And rolling! Sound, speed.
旋转! 声音,速度
Scanning with the Quatroscanner. I don't have it.
用卡瓦多扫描器扫描 我没有
Cut! Don't stop rolling!
停! 不要停止旋转!
Still speeding.
停止加速
Kenny, run, you underpaid, below- the- line freak!
肯尼,跑起来,你少付工资!
Billy, roll right now! Roll.
比利,现在翻转! 转
Kenny, I love you, but you're not in this scene! Out!
肯尼,我爱你,但你不是在这一幕! 出去!
Billy! Roll!
比利!转!
Speed! Speed! Speeding!
加速!加速!加速!
Action!
行动!
It has to be here somewhere.
它应该在这里
You used a real alien device as a prop on the show.
你用了真正的外星设备作为 演出的道具
Well, I'd forgotten what it was at the time.
我已经忘记它是什么了
Do you have any idea what it costs to make one of these?
你知道在这里制♥造♥一个 要花费多少吗?
Can I help you? We're looking for the Quatroscanner.
我能帮你的忙吗? 我们在找卡瓦多扫描器
Ah. It's at the location. What?
啊,它在外景什么?
Why?
为什么?
Somebody put it in the scene. How come?
有人放进布景里的 怎么来的?
I don't know. I just do my job, man.
我不知道我只是做自己的工作
Let's go. Murray.
我们走吧 墨里
Yeah, get me Agent Barrett.
是的,接巴雷特代理
All right, good work. Let's go, guys.
好,干的好走吧,伙伴
We got'em. You two stay here.
我们捉到他们了 你们两个留在这里
What? We want this ship. It's too important.
什么? 我们要这艘船,太重要了
Frankly, I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Agent Smith, watch over these two and make sure they don't move.
史密斯代理,看着这两个人 别让他们离开
Let's go, guys.
走吧,伙伴
Murray, look around. Marty, you're with me.
墨里,看看 马丁,你和我在一起
I'm picking up the same gamma radiation we came across in the photon belt.
只要用同样微克的辐射我们 就能穿越光子带
That doesn't make sense. Those aliens couldn't have just disappeared,
那没有意义那些外星人 不可能只是消失的
could they... have?
他们能?
And turn, turn... Doug!
转动,转动 道格!
Cut! Perfect! And tail slate.
停!太好了!尾剧
Good. Doug, you were supposed to turn to me. OK, print everything!
好的,道格,你要转向我 好,一切准备!
Moving on!
进行!
Good scene. Thanks.
好谢谢
You really nailed it. Let me take this stuff for you.
你真的钉的很牢啊 我来帮你吧
Here you go.
你来吧
Yellow!
黄色!
Let's go. No, they're about to shoot the big finish.
走吧 不,他们要拍大结局了
Too bad. I'm not leaving, Colonel.
糟糕我不走,上校
OK, maybe I am.
好,可能我要走
You can control the ship from here with this?
你能在这里用这个控制飞船?
Uh, maybe, but do I have to?
恩,可能,但我需要吗?
Yes, Marty, you...
是的,马丁,你
You can hand me the device, Colonel.
你可以把装备给我了,上校
Well, this is gettin' old. Lower your weapons.
这个老化了 放下你的武器
Looks like we have a situation. No, guys, you can walk away from this.
我们像是有状况 不,你们可以离开
We're not gonna come after you. What about your friends at the NID?
我们不会跟你走的 那你在NID的朋友怎么办?
No more hiding. Where's the device?
别说废话了 装备在哪里?
What device?
什么装备?
Colonel, we let you escape
上校,我们让你逃走
because we knew Martin would lead you right to it.
是因为知道马丁会带你来的
That's me. Mind if I... ?
是我介意我?
O'Neill. Sir, it's me.
欧尼尔 长官,是我
Hey, how you doin'? The NID have made your position.
嘿,你在干吗? NID取代了你的位置
They'll be there any minute.
他们会随时到来
Everything all right? It is now.
一切好吗? 是现在
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Time's up, guys. The NID's on its way.
没时间了 NID在路上了
Look!
看!
They're too late! I'm OK, Murray.
他们太迟了 我很好,墨里
We should return to the portal before the aliens return.
我们要在外星人回来之前 回到出口
What? What? I haven't finished translating the alien text.
什么?什么? 我还没翻译完外星人的部分
Grell, what do you think?
格莞,你怎么想?
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Is that ours? Keep rolling! Keep rolling!
是我们的吗? 继续转动!继续转动!
Yeah, keep rolling! Pan around, you monkeys!
是的,继续转动!潘神!
Hey, what's this about? I'm supposed to be in all the cool scenes!
嘿,这是什么啊? 我本该在凉爽的布景里
Tilt up! Tilt up!
翘起来!翘起来!
Colonel, please. You know as well as I do
上校,拜托.你也知道
they're never gonna leave us alone.
他们是不会让我们单独离开的
There's nothing for us here. It's time for us to go.
我们什么也没有是时候走了
You officially owe me one.
你正式欠我一个
What about Martin?
马丁怎么样?
I believe Martin has chosen a new path.
我相信马丁选择了新的方式
We're gonna win an Emmy for this!
我们能赢得艾美奖
Visual Effects category.
最佳视觉效果
Thank you, Colonel. We won't forget this.
谢谢,上校我们不会忘记的
Cut it! Print it! That's a wrap!
停!那是外套!
Yeah, cut!
是的,停!
Cool special effect.
特别冷冻效果
I've seen better. Ah, we'll fix it in post.
我看过更好的 我们会处理位置的
Yeah. So, you think we can get 18 in?
好,你认为我们能得18个?
Yeah, if we cut back on the mulligans. You think that's funny?
如果我们减低最后一击 你认为好笑吗?
Yeah, it's good enough for a walkaway.
这是轻而易举的
When's a good time to fade out?
什么时候声音淡出?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表